All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 11: Choco Insomnia'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to your question I think it is lovers in the making, however neither one would do anything to hurt Marie. Which makes the real question will they act upon their feelings? What about Chloe I think she also has feelings for Blake so where will she fit in? does Sophia ever come out her room to see what's going on? Is she the one would blows everyone's feeling out into the open? Does camgirl quit being the camgirl ? does Marie take Blake's place as the camgirl? wow we could ask questions all day, that's how good this story is, it makes you think ,it makes one fantasize, it get creative juices flowing. Very good 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

rorr82rorr82over 1 year ago

I think shes using jokes to mask her emotions, the same way i do irl. I think they are becoming really good friends but somethings gonna happen that leaves one if not both vulnerable or in a situation that makes it hard for them to not act on their feelings. I know in 1 relationship i had even though the cute roommate wasnt a camgirl, i had a def "hard" time not lusting more or doing something dumb with my gfs roommate that woulda fucked up relationships between us all. Im really glad i didnt cause we all still see each other n are still friends

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

I teresting direction the story is taking. Blake is between a rock and a hard place as it relates to Liam. She has stronge feeling and/or sexual cravings for him yet doesn't want to screw up her relationship with Marie. Looking foward to how you proceed.

taylorstormstaylorstormsover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm so glad you are enjoying this <3 Can't wait for you to see where the story goes!

larrkaplarrkapabout 1 year ago

I really like the conversation on the couch. It brought a lot of complexity into the storyline. You could have taken this in so many directions from there, but I'm glad it went where it did.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@larrkap! Thank you!!! If you liked that, I think you'll like where this story is headed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...