The Camgirl Pt. 11: Choco Insomnia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the muscles?"

She giggled, "Something like that."

A comfortable silence fell over the two of them after that, and Liam found he had to resist the impulse to run his hands through Blake's blue mane. That would be pushing it. Blake shifted a bit more—getting comfy, Liam guessed—and Liam's mind started wandering. That was never a good thing.

He hadn't told her everything about why he made sure to treat her like he did. Not because it would have been hard to do so, but because he didn't want to bring her any further down than she had already seemed. Meeting Blake had been unexpected, as had the extent to which they got along, but Liam was glad they'd become friends, even if they didn't get to spend as much time together as he would have liked. There were times he had to avoid blatantly staring at her, like earlier tonight, though Liam was starting to think Blake intentionally embarrassed him to amuse herself, but other times just felt refreshing. Everything was so sexually charged with Marie lately. Not that he was complaining, but it was nice to have a break from that every now and then. With Blake, he often forgot to think of her even as a girl and could just hang out with his nerdy friend.

Blake shifted in Liam's arms again, and he froze, realizing that he had begun stroking and scratching her hair. He managed to glance at her, but instead of finding Blake smirking at him, her eyes were closed, and her face relaxed.

"Blake?" He whispered.

She made a non-committal sound.

Liam snorted. Well, getting her to sleep had been the end-goal, after all.

For a moment, Liam considered carrying her to her bedroom, but didn't want to wake her up. Instead he carefully laid her against the couch, extricating his arms, then got one of the blankets bundled on a chair and laid it over Blake's sleeping form. He studied the blue-haired girl's sleeping form for a moment, and smiled at how relaxed she now looked compared to when he had come out here.

"Goodnight, Blake," he said, giving her head another soft scratch before walking back to Marie's room, where he stripped off his boxers and climbed back under the blankets, giving Marie a kiss.

"Mmm, where'd you go," she mumbled, eyes still shut.

"Bathroom," he whispered, snuggling up to her sleeping form.

"Mmm," she said, wiggling her ass against his hips before reaching back and wrapping her fingers around his hardening cock, "How tired are you?"

Liam shrugged, "I could sleep."

Marie twisted to nip at his ear before whispering, "If you want to sleep, that's fine, but if you can, wait a few minutes for me to fall back to sleep, then fuck me nice and slow and try to cum without waking up. I wanna wake up with your cum leaking out of me."

Liam's cock finished hardening, and he swallowed, "I think I can do that."

A/N: Blake's got jokes. Do you think she's got feelings, too? Or are they just going from friends to really good friends?

12