All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 17'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow this is a deep chapter. Wished he had seen more as she got in the tub, but he saw enough as the same time. I thought her question at the end was going to be would you mind putting lotion on my ass; not sure how that would have turned out though. The cliff hanger: I think Marie will take it in stride especially when she get told some of what happen she might even be the one who says when you need a hug get it. you are doing a great job here. you change the category with what's going on which helps us to know a little about that chapter, but all in all it is a good romance story. thanks for sharing. One of the best on Lit right now.

Pappasleaze!

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

I liked it very much even without sex in it. Good deal of personal develops betweem Liam and Blake. I am pretty sure Marie will be understanding once she hears tbe full story.

Tom

taylorstormstaylorstormsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...