The Camgirl Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake shook her head, "Even if I didn't need the money, stopping just because people got to me would be giving them power over me. When I stop camming, it's going to either be because I make enough money other ways and I just don't want to anymore, or because I got a bit too old and wrinkly and start to consider Botox or something like that."

She and Liam shared a laugh at that, and Blake grinned, deciding to be a bit bolder. He just looked so wonderful, "And it's the internet--my problems wouldn't just all go away because I stopped. I protect most of my stuff with copyright and DCMA, but I'm not stupid--I know there are pictures and videos with something in at least one of my holes out there." She raised an eyebrow at Liam, "Maybe on some hard drives?"

Blake lost it as Liam's face went bright red. She accidentally got more of her hair wet than she had wanted to, and just dunked her head below the water for a moment after taking out the tie. When she resurfaced and cleared her eyes, however, Liam's face was still a bit red.

"You've really gotta work on that, dude," Blake said, a bit of laughter still bubbling out at Liam's expression, "You make it too easy."

He frowned, sticking out his tongue, and she almost flicked some soapy water at him. Knowing how easily that could get out of hand held her back, after it almost didn't.

Maybe if I can just manage to be less lonely that will work. Maybe.

"I have kind of a weird favor to ask," she said, trying to keep her voice from wavering.

"Whatever you need," he said with a smile, and Blake swallowed hard. She had to throw up a mental wall to keep her mind from racing off with those words.

"Sometimes I just--" she began, then bit off the words, trying to find the right ones, "Shit just gets overwhelming sometimes, and it's nice to have someone I can go to have a weird conversation with, or just for a hug. Chloe works for that sometimes, and Marie too, now that we're getting closer again, but--"

"Sometimes you just need someone bigger with some muscles?" Liam supplied, grinning.

Blake smirked, "Yeah."

Liam grinned, and Blake's sore pussy pulsed unexpectedly. If anything showed on her face, he didn't seem to have noticed.

"I can try to find a girl from the crew or basketball teams for you to go out with," he said, throwing his hands up immediately after. This time Blake had splashed him, "Dick."

"Ohhhhh, you didn't tell me that was a requirement, too,"

Blake raised another hand threateningly and Liam dove under the rim of the tub, "Fine, fine, I'll stop. No more splashing."

"No promises," she told him.

He was smiling when he reappeared. It was annoyingly nice to look at.

"Just let me know whenever you need anything, Blake," he said, "I'd be happy to be your go to for hugs and weird conversations."

"Are you sure?" Blake asked, "I don't want you to feel burdened or like you're doing something bad toward Marie or anything like that."

He met her gaze, "Can I be kinda blunt?"

Blake nodded.

"Would a hug and a conversation like this have prevented your ass from looking the way it does if we'd had it earlier?"

Blake nodded again, "I think so."

"Then there's nothing to worry about."

Blake smiled, and felt a warmth spread through her. This might work. I hope it does. Oh please let it work. When Liam smiled again, another wave of warmth spread through Blake, and she had no problem with the effect he had on her.

"I'd give you a hug right now," he said, "But that's one of the few things I think Marie would have a problem with?"

"What would I have a problem with?"

Blake's eyes went wide as she heard the door click and open.

A/N: That's a bit of a cliffhanger, isn't it? Also, Liam's just the best. And, this bathtub convo actually draws from real life. Had a (much less serious) conversation with a friend like this.

12