The Camgirl Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liam?" she said, raking her fingers through her hair to let the warm water soak into it.

"Yeah?"

"Don't be an idiot."

Liam started, eyebrow raised in confusion as he swung his eyes to her.

Blake just smiled, "That's better."

Liam's brow furrowed, then his eyes flashed down toward Blake's hips, and his face grew bright red. When he started to turn, Blake grabbed his wrist.

"Dude," she said, "Do you think I would have bothered showering with you if I was going to tell you you're not allowed to look?"

He swallowed, "I guess not."

Blake smiled, "Good. Hand me the shampoo, please? And do me a favor and unclench while you're at it?"

Liam flinched halfway down to the shampoo bottle, and Blake laughed. Then she noticed Liam's ass.

Fuck! That's just not fair!

Blake felt at her own ass, which though shapely and firm due to hard work, felt a bit inadequate next to Liam's ass.

That thing belongs on a thicc black girl, not a skinny white boy like Liam.

Blake tore her eyes away from that ass as Liam straightened--making some future plans to have some fun with it should things go well tonight--and squirted a generous glob of shampoo on her hands before lathering up and bringing her hands to her hair.

That phase of the shower passed in relative silence. Blake did actually need to shower, and didn't bother teasing Liam, knowing that her mere presence next to him was likely almost too much for him to handle at the moment. Though she did make sure to give him an eyeful and make it clear to him that she was taking an eyeful of her own--and enjoying it--when they switched places to allow the other to rinse their hair.

When Liam picked up the shower gel, however, Blake caught his wrist, holding back a grin. When he shot her a confused look, Blake just smiled sweetly at him and held out and expectant hand. After a moment's hesitation, he gave her the bottle.

"Thank you," she said, opening it and squirting some onto her hand, "Now turn around so I can get your back."

His eyes widened, "What?"

Blake looked up at him, eyebrow raised, "Can you get everywhere on your back?"

Liam opened his mouth to say something, then closed it and turned around stiffly, moving out of the way of the water.

"Ugh, relax," Blake said, "I did give you a handjob, remember? And we've both given each other massages and back rubs and stuff."

Blake rubbed her hands together, then reached up to Liam's shoulders, working the scented liquid into his skin.

"Here, does this help?" she asked, using her thumbs to massage the slick skin a bit.

"Yeah," Liam said, voice thick as he rolled his shoulders.

Smirking, Blake worked her way down Liam's back, massaging, and occasionally squeezing his flesh. A few soft moans and grunts barely audible over the rushing water encouraged Blake in her ministrations.

When she reached Liam's hips, Blake didn't give her friend any time to turn away before sliding her hands down onto those full cheeks and giving Liam's wonderful ass a squeeze.

He jumped, and Blake laughed, "Hey!"

"You do realize that I wouldn't mess with you so much if your reactions weren't so entertaining, right?" she said.

Surprisingly, Liam relaxed a bit. Blake went back to her fun, squatting a bit to run her soapy hands down the backs of Liam's legs, before she brought them back up and squeezed his ass again--kneading the firm flesh a bit this time--before quickly running a soapy hand between Liam's cheeks.

Liam flinched at that, whirling around. His face was bright red as he looked down at Blake. It probably didn't help that she was giggling.

"Okay, thank you," Liam said quickly, "I think that part's all clean now--"

Liam cut off as Blake squirted another generous helping of liquid soap onto her hand, sneaking a glance at his dick as she did. He was rock hard. The sight made Blake's poor pussy ache. Tonight wasn't about her pleasure, though. That would come soon, and she would thoroughly enjoy getting herself off to the memory of tonight.

"Now it's time for your front," Blake said matter-of-factly as she--lightly--slapped two soapy hands onto Liam's chest. He froze at that, but this time, Blake didn't bother to tell him to relax.

Instead, she stepped closer, holding in a hiss when the head of Liam's cock brushed against her stomach. She continued soaping him up as though there was nothing out of the ordinary going on--well, except for the fact that she was naked in the shower soaping him up--taking her time on his arms, then his sides. When Blake let her hands finally travel to his stomach, she looked up to meet Liam's eyes. His were wide but fixed on her. Blakes's confidence held, but her hands faltered for a moment on their way down as her a weak spell suddenly came and went through her legs.

Those eyes.

Blake had never really understood the term "fuck-me eyes" before. Even after last week. Now she did.

Liam wanted her. He was nervous, but he wanted her bad.

And Blake loved every second of it.

They both gasped in unison when her soapy fingers finally reached Liam's cock, one encircling the hard shaft and giving it a few strokes while the other gently cupped and lathered his balls. Blake kept her gaze locked on Liam's as she lingered between his thighs, then slowly squatted down, lathering up his long legs. She let his soapy cock brush against the side of her face as she descended, shivering at the contact, but keeping her eyes locked on Liam's, even when both his face and his cock were in her vision.

Blake held the eye contact as--once she got all the way down to his ankles--she picked back up the shower gel and rose. Once she straightened, she held up the bottle and shivered at her own words, "Now you do me."

A/N: Time to spill--this note is going to be a bit longer than usual...

I usually plan out all my stories in advance to make sure that I hit all the beats and tackle any problems with the story before I start writing. This chapter, and the few that go along with it, were not initially planned. I actually listened to a Gonwildaudio recording similar to this, and just HAD to find a way to work something like it in. I followed the same progression, but changed everything so it was my own story. I hope you enjoy these, because they go to a point that I didn't expect, but that I really loved <3

Also, if you've gotten all the way here, you're awesome!

12