The Camgirl Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Blake knew she would worry ceaselessly until she saw or heard from him next, overanalyzing everything she'd said, every flicker of his eyes as she'd said it.

Taking a few deep breaths, Blake took out her phone and started down the stairs, texting Chloe. Tonight, she would drink and dance with her friends and maybe even flirt or hook up with a hot guy to distract her from Liam. She might even be able to reset her sex drive a bit. Though she'd been mostly pre-occupied by her nervousness, her pussy had gone into overdrive once she'd sat down in Liam's chair. His room had been messy, but it had been his. She'd wanted to steal the blanket that had lain over his chair. The emotion in his voice when he'd vented at her, the way his eyes smoldered when she'd caught him looking at her lips and breathing in her perfume--he'd made her pussy throb with desire.

Tonight, however, she was done with Liam. He would be a tomorrow problem. Tonight was about her and her friends having fun.

And definitely not thinking about Liam.

***

Liam

Liam stood in his room staring after Blake, dumbfounded. He didn't know how much time passed before he finally slumped back into Swar's chair.

What the fuck just happened?

Just when he'd thought he would finally be able to get some of his thoughts straight. Marie had asked Blake to have a threesome with him? Blake had said no? Blake wanted him?

No, not 'want', he remembered. She had been strangely specific about that.

She said she needed me.

Liam had trouble focusing. He'd held back thoughts of Blake for so long out of respect for her and for the sake of their friendship, but the way she'd spoken to him...She'd been so close, smelled so good.

Her lips looked so soft. Does she want me to think of her that way?

As if the thought had thrown a lever in his mind, so many thoughts of Blake raced through his mind in a torrent. Thoughts he'd pushed away or held back for so long. Liam could already feel himself growing hard.

Liam jumped to his feet when his phone buzzed against the wooden chair. He fished it out and opened up the message. It was from Marie.

Marie:

Hey babe. Come over later tonight. I'm going to try and bring the girls over. Even if I don't, though, you're gonna want to be in my bed tonight, not yours.

"Fuck, Marie," Liam breathed, pushing the thoughts of Blake from his head once more. It was a lot harder this time than it had been in the past.

He was with Marie. That was another reason he hadn't thought of Blake that way. She was Marie's roommate.

But she said she needs me.

Liam had never really had that before. No girl had ever expressed their feelings in those terms to him, at least...

Liam shook his head and paced around the small central area of the room for a moment. Then he sent Marie a reply and grabbed his coat and his bag. He needed to clear his head, then be with Marie. He could get his thoughts out on one of the pianos in the practice rooms, and then would go be with Marie. That would set everything straight.

Won't it?

A/N: How many of you saw this coming? What do you think Liam's going to do? Will going back to Marie set everything straight?

12