The Camgirl Pt. 41

Story Info
Chloe puts Liam in his place. Blake makes an offer.
1.4k words
4.84
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLI: All You Need to Do is Knock

Liam

Liam woke up with a boner, as usual. And as usual, not the desired kind. His mouth tasted gross and he needed to pee. He shifted around for a moment, wondering why he was so hot and squished in the bed. Then his eyes adjusted to the room's dim light and saw the three naked girls piled into the bed with him. He lay on the far side from the door, Marie next to him, then Alice and Leah. Something about that arrangement bugged him. He felt like he should have felt satisfied or at least smiled looking at the three naked girls he'd shared his bed with. He just felt tired.

Yawning, Liam pulled on some pajama pants and tried to scrub the sleep from his eyes as he crossed over to the door and out toward the bathroom.

Once he was done, water splashed on his face and hair given a semblance of care, Liam headed back into the kitchen. He got the filter out of the fridge and frowned upon seeing it almost empty. With a sigh, he closed the fridge and set the open filter down under the faucet, trying to be as quiet as possible. He turned the water on, then leaned back against one of the countertops, yawning as he waited for the filter to fill.

"Hey, Liam."

Liam started, almost slipping on the kitchen's smooth floor.

Heart pounding, he turned toward the source of the voice to find Chloe, fully dressed, leaning on the counter giving him an amused look.

"Fuck," he breathed, "You--"

Liam remembered last night and felt his cheeks grow hot. Whatever he'd been about to say faded from his mind, leaving only awkwardness.

Chloe, however, seemed to feel none of that. Blake's curvy, dark-haired friend just rolled her eyes, "If you're thinking about what you saw last night, just stop--I don't care, but I do need you to listen to me."

She lowered her voice, "Blake will kill me if she ever finds out about this, so nothing gets back to her, alright?"

Once Liam nodded, she rounded the corner into the kitchen, stopping only a foot from him.

"Fuck, you are tall," she muttered, looking him up and down. Her eyes flickered to the side, "You might wanna get that."

Liam raised an eyebrow, then followed her gaze and swore again before turning off the water. The water had overflowed from the filter. He'd just have to dry it off, but he was still a bit annoyed.

He looked back to Chloe and found her eyes on his.

"Blake is crazy about you," she said, "So you need to make up your mind about what she is to you soon, otherwise it's only going to hurt her more in the end."

"Crazy about me?" Liam breathed. Was that what Blake had meant yesterday?

Chloe nodded, "Even when we were fucking last night, she was thinking about you the whole time. She's been different ever since you two me. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. Before we came back last night, she wasn't doing well, and she didn't want to come back here, because she knew she would want to go to you but didn't want to make you or Marie feel uncomfortable."

Liam blinked, tensing. His eyes darted toward Blake's door, "What happened? Is she alright?"

Chloe raised an eyebrow, "She's fine. I hope that's not an act."

She paused, studying him for a moment, "Blake thinks you're too good for her. She's never said that outright, but I can hear it when she talks about you. But honestly, from what I've heard about you in the past week, I'm starting to think she might be too good for you. She beat herself up over the night she spent with Marie and was starting to lose it when you gave her the silent treatment for a week. She--"

Chloe bit off whatever else she had been about to say, then sighed, "If you don't want her, then at least let her down easy. She's been through a lot of shit in her life, and she needs a friend like you. Just make that clear to her if that's what you decide, though I think you'd be making a mistake."

With that, she turned and headed out of the apartment, closing the door quietly behind her.

Even if she'd slammed it, Liam probably wouldn't have noticed it. Even with what Blake had told him yesterday, this was...

Liam sighed, raking fingers through his hair.

I wasn't just hearing things last night? She actually does think about me like that.

And what did Chloe mean about Blake acting different since they met? Blake hadn't said anything about how long she's needed him, but had it really been that quickly?

Liam didn't know how long he stood there for before he finally lifted the heavy filter out of the sink and started drying it off. He poured and drank a small glass of the room temperature water, swishing it around to try and clear the gross taste from his mouth.

Blake's door opened up just as she was closing the fridge.

Her hair was a blue mess that obscured half of her face. The one eye he could see was sleepy and the makeup had smudged a bit. Her pink lips looked soft, and the tip of her nose was a little red. Everything aside from her head was covered by the thick, plush blanket she'd wrapped around herself. She didn't even look fully conscious.

She's so beautiful.

Liam blinked, not knowing where the thought had come from, yet he couldn't deny it, couldn't even take his eyes from her.

Blake started when she noticed him, "Hey, Liam."

He forced a nervous smile, "Hey."

She looked at him for a moment, then looked around the apartment, yawning.

"Did Chloe leave already?"

Liam nodded, "She--yeah. A few minutes ago."

Blake nodded, and silence stretched between them. He felt the same awkwardness he'd felt earlier with Chloe. More so now after what Chloe had told him.

"Blake, about last night--I'm really sorry. I saw--"

"You don't need to apologize," she said softly, cutting him off. She entered the kitchen, moving around him to get to the cupboard where they kept their tea.

"People see me naked and doing things like that all the time, Liam," she said, choosing one of the plain mugs and a sachet of Earl Grey, "Yourself included, if I remember correctly. I told you what to do if you want to do more than watch."

Liam swallowed, not knowing what to say to that.

"Let me apologize for not being there for you last night," he said instead, "Chloe said something happened, but she took care of you. You shouldn't feel bad about--"

"You know you wouldn't have been okay with that," Blake said, cutting him off again, though there was no edge to her voice, just tiredness, "And if I was Marie, I wouldn't have been okay with that either."

She set the cup under the spout and pressed the button to boil the water, then turned to him with a sigh. Scrubbing a hand through her blue locks, she looked him up and down before settling on his eyes.

"I want to be your friend Liam, but--when you're here, if you're here with Marie, I'm not going to go out of my way to talk or hang out with you two and act like everything is okay, because I can't stand to see you two together. It hurts too much. I will be home most of the day, however, except for when I go to the gym later. If you want to hang out with just me, all you need to do is knock and come in. If not--" She took the steaming cup into her hands and breathed it in, then smiled up at him, "Then I'll see you in class on Monday."

With that, Blake took her now-full cup of steaming tea and walked past him toward her room. Liam watched her go, watched the door almost close behind her, then sat back against the counter, not knowing what to think.

That had not been what he expected. That smile she'd given him. It hadn't been bubbly or excited or suggestive or anything he usually expected from her. Just warm and inviting. It made him want to follow after her.

Instead, Liam found himself walking back into Marie's room. She stirred when he crawled back in bed beside her kissing his cheek.

"G'morning, cutie," she whispered, grabbing at his chest, "After we have some more fun with the girls and they leave, I want you to spend the day fucking me senseless."

A/N: Everybody needs a friend like Chloe. By the way, if you've read this far, you're freaking awesome! <3