All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 41'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyabout 1 year ago

This is a great series, a bit hard to find each installment as they jump categories

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Another great chapter, I think tings will be coming to a head soon between Liam and Marie and Blake. Some how I see Liam and Blake becoming closer but not yet lovers.

KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

Thanks for this story. It's really amazing how fast you write these parts. However, I start to get the impression that you want to paint Marie in a worse light that she deserves. Up until now, Marie did nothing really wrong besides sleeping with Blake without talking to Liam before - and after (which might be the worst thing she did since honesty is important). But in the end she just spices up their sex-life. And if Liam doesn't feel comfortable about the recent developments, it is up to him to TALK to Marie and WORK on their relationship - instead of slowly running away, chosing the "easy" route and fancy with Blake!

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Karotte Of Course! I'm glad you're enjoying it! And you've hit the nail on the head. Don't worry--there's a lot more of Marie in this story! @Hardrider RAFO! @albertaboy I'm having a bit of an issue with the "series" function on here unfortunately :/ but if you just click on my profile you'll be able to see each one in order! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

FelMarchFelMarchabout 1 year ago

Don't we just! I just hope that Liam comes off "Marie's boyfriend" autopilot in time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Karotte I agree!! It’s like Marie is no longer a person- I feel like she’s being painted in a negative light for wanting sex so much, and isn’t being written as a full character any more. She used to be multifaceted, and now she feels like a one dimensional plot device. Glad to hear we’ll be seeing more from her. Hopefully more that brings her humanity back! Thank you for this story, I’ve never read a whole series on here before and the depth of the characters plus the sex is a done so well!

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Karotte and Anon, I think you're definitely going to enjoy where I go with Marie. She drops out for a bit, but comes back in a BIG way. So RAFO :) I'm glad you're enjoying it! And Thank you so much for your compliments! <3 I try my best!

daiblo598daiblo5989 months ago

he needs to dump his girlfriend and get together with Blake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...