The Camgirl Pt. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another message from Blake popped up.

"That's a dangerous idea. I was about ready to kill someone near the end."

Liam just grinned and looked at the screen as he sent his reply:

"Noted."

Liam watched as Blake grinned at her phone. Then she looked at the camera. Liam shivered. Even through the screen, he could see the hunger in Blake's eyes. He knew she was looking at him. That she wanted him.

His cock twitched, and Liam glanced down. Still rock-hard, his cock continued to produce pre-cum at a steady rate. Liam returned his hands to his seat, not trusting himself. After stroking himself with a single finger had started to feel too good, Liam had tried to distract himself by looking at the comments and Blake's--or, Cherry's, really--social media. Most of her posts were what he expected: random posts about whatever, and then announcements for her show-times or warnings that she might be a bit late or start early depending on the situation. A lot of the comments bothered him, but Liam had prepared for that. He knew he wanted Blake, Cherry-persona and all--now he was just preparing himself for dealing with everything else that came along with it.

For a short while when Blake's fans had started talking with her a lot and tipping for her to start and stop, Liam had found himself growing a bit annoyed that everyone could see what should have just been for him. Thankfully, he'd realized right away how stupid and misogynistic that was. He and Blake weren't even together yet, and what everyone in the chatroom saw was Cherry, not Blake. Sure, they saw her naked, but only Liam knew how amazing she really was.

Once Blake had started shaking every time she so much as touched the vibrator to her pussy, however, Liam hadn't been able to distract himself any longer. Watching Blake lose it like that had just been so enthralling. He'd known immediately that if he'd been touching himself when she started doing that, he wouldn't have been able to make himself stop.

"Woo! Alright guys, I've had enough of a breather for what I have planned next."

Blake's voice brought Liam back to the present. He fixed his eyes to the screen as Blake pulled her "Lieutenant Dan" torso into view and set it down before her on the bed. She leaned forward and adjusted the camera a few times until it had a close-up of the fake dick sticking up from the torso, then crawled backward and knelt over it so that her face was in the screen. Liam grinned when Blake ran her fingers through her hair before adjusting the camera again. This time, she smiled, seeming satisfied, then picked up her phone again. Liam blinked when another message from her came through.

"How hard are you right now?"

A lump formed in Liam's throat at that. He swallowed hard as he typed his response:

"I don't trust myself to touch it. It's hard and dripping wet with precum."

Liam watched as another shudder ran through Blake.

Was that another aftershock? Or was that just...did my message do that?

Another message came through from Blake.

"I wish I could lick it clean for you. Don't worry though, you can jerk off soon. I just don't want you to miss the best part. I'll tell you when after the blowjob."

Liam wondered at that, looking at the screen just as Blake spoke.

"Okay dudes," Blake said, situating herself on elbows and knees just behind the fake dick. As he looked at the screen, Liam did a double take. It was probably just the angle, but Lieutenant Dan's dick seemed almost as big as his, if not a little bigger.

"I'm going to give Lieutenant Dan a nice wet blowjob," Blake continued, looking into the camera, "Then let him fuck my face a bit before I fuck his brains out."

Do you think you could hold out if you were in Liam's position?

12