All Comments on 'The Canasta Club'

by Billspen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No way Peggy loves a sissy wimp cuck like David. She will come to disrespect then hate him. She will destroy him emotionally and financially in the divorce. Cucking never works over the long haul and David is nothing but a complete fool who deserves to be ruined. Hoping Peggy gets some sweet STD's along the way now that she is nothing more than a skank whore.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

Fuck - that's hot, AF.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not bad, not great either. I was hoping for some hot male on male cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Billspen here's a suggestion for your next story. How about writing an autobiography about what it's like to be a PATHETIC CUCK!

Oh .... by bad! You just did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I didn't know Jody was an author...I thought he was run over by an Amtrak Driver upon his return and divorce from one of Jody's conquests

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How did they fit that square thing in the round hole?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Thought this was going to be a decent story, but it soon turned into a cheating wife and asshole story.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 months ago

MC was a straight jerk off...when he's in the military a Jodie takes his girl so then he gets discharged and becomes a Jodie? That doesn't track at all unless he's completely amoral. Someone woulda shanked him by now irl if he was pulling this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ugh. Guys risking their lives and their wives can't put up having to just use a vibrator?

26thNC had it right. MC is an a-hole.

i122i122about 1 month ago

Having been in the military I have seen a lot of deployment affairs. Heck I know of several guys who were on opposite rotational schedules who not only shared their house but also their woman. She got a rotational dick and place to stay and they always had a clean house with pussy to come home too. In fact one pair like that was a father/son duo. They were both fucking the same lady.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Peggy’s marriage will soon be toast, as the slut will move on to other cocks who can satisfy her. She may even find a man who can be a good husband as well as fuck her as hard as she needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillspen@Billspen
I'm a baby boomer army brat who's lived and traveled all over the world. Served as an officer in Vietnam and then spent 35 years building businesses. Had a couple of steamy affairs and have written erotica for over thirty years as a pleasant diversion during long plane rides a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES