All Comments on 'The Casualness of It All Pt. 02'

by SymbolicLosers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cuckylovechildcuckylovechild3 months ago

Fantastic story! I am very intrigued to see where it goes.

Impo_64Impo_643 months ago

"any ideas you have on how I should continue"...What ideas? You commited suicide and married the whore!! Your life is fucked now for ever!

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

Yep just another cuck copy cat. They all want to be original in their cuckiness but a cuck’s a cuck.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa3 months ago

Cuck shit, cuck shit, cuck shit.... Quit while you're behind. Nobody like a WEAK character like this one is written, unless he grows a big pair of balls and does some major butt-kicking in the next chapter. Only 1 star for this awful story of a sorry excuse of a man. His fiancee will give him an STD or AIDs with as many guys she's screwing around with...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is not a loving wife story. Its a cockled and wimp story of a boyfriend that likes to be abused by a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just another femdom fetish cuck fantasy, like almost all of the new LW tales. But they are "just fiction", right ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shit dude, I’m not sure why you moved this into the LW category , but I hope you have thick skin.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

Please just leave it for now, don’t bother with any more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good luck your going to need it being put into second place or third or fourth and be subservient to guys who fuck her. A life of misery. Good luck again. Roommate I’d throw his shit in the hall. You have become her safe bet. Her comfort zone. Your getting fucked over and letting it happen

tiny_n_shelledtiny_n_shelled3 months ago

Fantastic story and writing. Keep it up, i cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unless he comes to his senses, beats the shit out of his roommate and dumps the slut, end it here. Besides it's just another college girlfriend cuck trope in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These fools commenting on what the main character should do and clearly not having read the first part. The character is already happily married to her and they are enjoying their lives together. Both enjoying it.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Congrats on the wedding. I can’t wait to hear more.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil212 months ago

wooow, great story .. like reading the story of the great author "goodhusband"

the humiliation part is excellent..

in the dorm did you serve them, be useful to them?

laundry , cleaning, washing other stuff.. please add in detail..

thanks

Bham487Bham48716 days ago

What’s it feel like to know she can’t possibly love you and only married you because you would always be a stable subservient slave for her to use? Same for all the supposed friends that are fucking her? They can’t value your friendship? They’re only around because they can fuck her and order you to do shit. Must be a sad life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous