The Centerpiece

Story Info
Kyle responds to the perfect ad.
2.6k words
4.45
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was a young, shy, and handsome college senior. Doing track and field kept him fit and quite muscular but being shy he never made many friends in college and always kept to himself. However, Kyle had a deeply hidden secret, for most of his college life he had a great interest in bdsm. He had learned early on that he enjoyed being bound and restrained and even more so humiliated. He had fantasies about being bound and gagged, shown off, and put on display for others to see.

He kept his desires hidden from his few friends, family, and his unbearable roommate. Unable to do much of anything while living in close quarters with his roommate he had to indulge in his desires online. He turned to reading stories and joining message boards and some kinky bondage sites. Looking at photos of gear and when his roommate wasn't around jerking off to photos of boys in chains and straps hanging from the ceiling or being used by multiple men.

One late afternoon while scrolling through a message board where people would often post looking for hookups with others or occasionally people hosting events, one post caught his eye "Exhibitionhist Slave wanted for bondage party". He clicked on the ad and scrolled through the details.

"Looking for slave who likes to be put on display. Must be clean-shaven, young, and fit. Able to withstand long hours of bondage and torture. Will be played with by guests and will be in some form of restraint all evening. All wear will be provided along with transportation to and from the event. Must have interest and experience with heavy and extreme bondage. Compensation of five Thousand dollars for a single event".

Kyle's eyes almost popped out of his head, five thousand dollars! That was almost two weeks of his pay working at the restaurant. He hit apply on the application before even finishing reading the entire thing and filled out his interests, limits, and stats. Attaching a photo of himself as requested and a few of him in some bondage he had done. He shut his computer and went to bed dreaming of being wrapped up nice and tight.

In the morning Kyle awoke and grabbed his phone to see a new email from the message board, he had been offered the position, his heart lept out of his chest, he would finally get to indulge in some bondage and get paid to do it his dream scenario. He was given an address and told an SUV would pick him up promptly at four. He got a shower, shaved made sure he was smooth all over, and packed a small bag with his wallet, ID, and some cash just in case.

He headed downstairs to see a black car waiting out front, he opened the back door and got in. The driver sped off without a word and stayed silent the entire trip despite Kyle trying to make conversation. Soon they ventured out of the city and into the countryside, the homes turned into mansions with large acres and lawns way out of his price range or even anything he thought he had a possibility of owning one day.

The car turned into a large estate as Kyle looked out the window he saw a mansion sitting atop the hill before him. As the car pulled to a stop in the front garden he stepped out and saw quite a hustle and bustle. People taking tables, and chairs out of vans, and caterers bringing food inside through the front. Other people were unloading what he recognized as bondage furniture out of a large truck and bringing it in through the side of the house.

Kyle saw what he recognized as a Saint Andrews cross and what looked like a bondage chair before he was grabbed on the arm by the chauffeur and led to a smaller hidden side entrance to the house. Once inside the driver grabbed his bag. Instinctively Kyle tried to reach for it but as he did he heard a voice from behind.

"Hello Kyle I'm glad you decided to come." Kyle turned around to see a tall sleek man in a suit, with a slight Italian accent, he had his hair slicked back and was what most would call a silver fox. "I am James, It was my ad you responded to and this is my event here." It is a bondage night where many high-paying powerful guests come to play and see others played with. Most often bring their personal slaves to use or let others experience as well.

"I have invited you here to be my slave on display for the event. And of course good food and plenty of money so I'm sure that swayed your decision." It certainly was one of the main reasons Kyle was here; the bondage was just a bonus.

"Well the party will be starting soon all the food is getting set up so we better get you ready. John will help you and make sure you're situated for this evening." James gestured to a large muscular gentleman standing in the corner. Tall and wearing heavy army boots and a tight leather tank top with black cargo pants, Kyle was strong but this many could easily overpower him but there was no backing out now.

John led Kyle to a small room off of the dining room, he could hear the festivities being prepared for the evening but he had more important things to focus on. "Strip" being shouted from John cut him back to reality as Kyle took off his clothes and laid them on the bench. He was told he would receive these as well as his bag back when the festivities were over. John instructed him to put all the items in the plastic tub under the bench and then make his way out into the dining room when finished, he walked out with the door slamming behind him.

Kyle opened the tub and pulled out a rubber suit, he had seen them online and always wanted to try them but never had the money to buy one, or the time to put on one with his nosey roommate always popping in unexpectedly. This one made of high-quality rubber shown in the afternoon sunset peering through the windows. Heavier than expected and With much effort Kyle slid the suit on and zipped up the back, it was tight clinging to his body like a second skin pressing on every inch as well as holding his already erect cock between his legs.

He pulled out a pair of black leather boots, slipping them on his feet and lacing them up, followed by black rubber gloves and a restricting rubber hood. After some time he was encased head to toe in rubber. The only thing left was a large rubber cock with a note at the bottom, "To fill your hole," followed by a smiley face.

With no lube, Kyle hesitated but spit on the large silicone monster and unzipped the back of the suit between his legs. With some groaning and a bit of work, he gasped as the large cock invaded his ass filling him up. He quickly zipped the suit shut and stood up only further pushing the beast father inside him. He took a large breath composing himself, he had come this far, and even if he wanted to leave what was he going to go home dressed in? Certainly not this. He opened the large oak door and walked out into the main room.

Kyle looked around and saw people rushing every which way, the room was three stories high with huge glass windows to his right overlooking the back lawn and pool. To his left, a bar and catering were setting up food with a balcony overlooking the festivities from above. He noticed bondage equipment being placed all over the room as well, crosses against the walls, tables with whips, gags, and chains. Spanking benches and cages were placed out on the back patio around the pool for added entertainment. Certainly giving off old money vibes he thought to himself.

Kyle saw John standing in the middle of the room, set up on a pedestal was a heavy metal cage. The bars were at least two inches thick and the front door was secured with a large heavy padlock. In the front of the door was a hole where a head could be locked in place so whoever was in the cage could not pull it back inside. Kyle walked over and was imminently ordered to turn around by John.

A heavy rubber canvas straight jacket was placed in front of him. His arms were fed through the sleeves and as the straps were tightened around him, his cock strained in his rubber suit further being roped in by the strap between his legs. He was about to become truly helpless just like he had always dreamed.

A ring gag was then forced into his mouth keeping his jaw open and promptly a padlock was secured behind his head making sure it was not going to come out. A rubber hood was then placed over his already-covered head and laced up the back. Once again padlocked in the back, secured with a sort of built-in collar making sure the wearer could not take it off. He could only see a little out of the two small eye holes but not much more than that. The smell of rubber filled his nostrils as his erection grew larger in his pants, he was now encased in multiple layers of his favorite material.

Kyle's daydreaming was cut short by a hard slap to his cock causing him to drop to his knees. "Well look at this hot rubber slut," He looked up to see James. Now in rubber shorts and large black boots with a black chest harness on. "I knew you would be perfect for this, that's why I am going to make you the centerpiece for tonight's show, so I hope you're ready to be the center of attention boy."

Kyle was then shoved into the cage where his head was placed through the hole in the front. The cage was promptly padlocked shut with a lock click, for added measure, his ankles were then cuffed to the floor of the cage ensuring he wasn't going anywhere or even struggling for that matter.

Kyle barely had any time to process his predicament before people started streaming in. Dressed in nice attire men and women alike were holding leashes bringing their slaves and toys for the night into the main room. Some were outfitted as waitresses and taken over to the bar to serve drinks, were others were taken to the various devices and furniture around the room.

A hot-muscled slave no older than Kyle was locked in the cross against the wall in front of him, his cock in a metal cage matching the heavy collar around his neck. A female slave wearing a rubber suit close to Kyle's was bent over and cuffed to the spanking bench facing the large window. Others left naked were taken out back by the pool and tied up or put in various restraints.

Soon slaves locked in devices were serving guests alike. Screams, moans, and the smell of ecstasy wafted through the room as the night started got hotter. Kyle was testing his bonds until through the small eye holes he saw a large gentleman step in front of him. As Kyle looked up the gentleman unzipped his pants and a monster fell out, without skipping a beat Kyle's mouth was filled with the man's giant cock.

With his ring gag, he really couldn't resist. The ad mentioned service but this is not what Kyle had pictured but its not like he had a choice, yet this was the hottest thing he had done in a while, maybe ever. His cock strained in his pants as he worked up and down the shaft moving backward and forwards with as much space as he could in his small cage and with his rubber intruder in his ass pounding his insides with any slight movement.

It took only a short while until Kyle's mouth was dripping with cum and the large man was panting. Kyle was truly living his dream and better yet he was being paid every second to be here.

From then on Kyle's popularity only picked up, there was not a time for the rest of the night where a cock wasn't in his mouth or a pussy shoved against his face cutting off his breath and forcing him to breathe in her musk. He was a truly terrific masterpiece serving many guests and truly was the center of attention all night as James said he would be.

By late that evening the crowd was gathering their coats, the music dying down, and people saying their goodbyes. Slaves were being led out or those who had been ravaged were carried as they were just as exhausted as Kyle. Kyle was panting, his jaw ached. A large pool of cum and juices lay before him and pooled in the bottom of the cage starting to run under him and mixing with the smell of rubber he was still inhaling.

His body ached and his ass was sore not to mention he was bursting for a pee. His rubber suit was full of sweat and he was harder than ever and wanted to get out so bad so he could go home and jack off.

James, having changed out of his outfit and now in an evening gown walked up to him. "Well well well you were certainly the life of the party as I expected. I'm sure you will be just as big of a hit the other four nights as well". Kyle looked up, what did he say? Other four nights? James saw the confusion in Kyle's eyes. "Oh did you not read my ad through? How stupid of you the five thousand dollars for five nights of work my boy it stated one event but I forgot to tell you this event runs all week, and the way I see it you have four more days to go if you want paid".

This was not what he signed up for as he pulled against his bonds straining in the jacket and thrashing against the cage. The clanging of the metal cuffs holding his ankles down. "Oh now don't hurt yourself we wouldn't want you all banged up for tomorrow night. I'm sure you will be plenty comfortable there for the rest of the night and we will get you all cleaned up in the morning."

Suddenly the cage started lifting into the air, attached to a winch he was hoisted up about six or seven feet and left hanging from the ceiling. The lights shut off leaving him in complete darkness. What had he gotten himself into? This seemed too good to be true. "How could I have been so stupid?" Thought Kyle

He was locked in some huge mansion in the middle of nowhere. Suspended in a heavy iron cage and encased in layers of heavy rubber. Plugged, hooded, and gagged he stunk of sweat and if he was to be here all night soon he would have no option but to urinate in his suit. He was truly helpless just as he had always dreamed of.

Whether he liked it or not he was going to be spending the rest of the week locked away in rubber and serving who knows while being used and abused. The thought simply made Kyle cum right there in his suit. Arching his back and pulling against the straightjacket, drooling out of his gag. That had to be the best orgasm Kyle had ever had, he drifted off to sleep only dreaming of what might come tomorrow.