The CEO Ch. 07

Story Info
Eva comes of age and explores her sexuality. Her first time.
3.5k words
4.63
835
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Daddy suggested the Eva use the shower near the pool. She grabbed Lucas' hand and proceeded through the house and outside. It felt so liberating to walk through the house naked.

The shower was large and open on two sides. Eva turned on the water and let it warm up, using the opportunity to press her body up against Lucas and kiss him deeply. He responded by cradling her in his arms. She reached out a hand to check the water, then stepped into the warm stream.

It felt odd to Eva, being in this situation with a man. Why she felt suddenly self-conscious she wasn't sure, but she pushed those thoughts away as Lucas joined her in the water. She let the water cover her head, wetting her hair and streaming over her. Lucas grabbed the soap and started at Eva's shoulders, lathering her up.

He was gentle now, touching her and caressing her soapy skin. The warm scent of the soap filled her nostrils. She turned for him, and he soaped her back, then he stepped in closer pressing into her while wrapping his arms around her to run the soap over the front of her torso. He set the soap down and massaged her slippery breasts and shoulders.

Eva grabbed the soap and turned around, indicating it was her turn to return the favor. Lucas complied, letting Eva run the soap over his chest and shoulders, and then he turned around so she could soap up his back. She also pressed herself against his back, wrapping her arms around him and running the soap over his torso and then slightly lower.

She set the soap on the shelf and let her hands wander to his chest, down his torso, and then softly fondle his private parts. To Eva, everything was new and she tried to pay attention to every little detail, not wanting to miss anything about the experience.

It was his turn with the soap, and he stood at her side and ran the soap down her abdomen, between her legs, then across her hips to her ass, sliding his soapy hands along the seam between her ass cheeks. He set the soap down and used both hands, one on her front side and one between her ass cheeks, and massaged and caressed the area between her legs, his fingers probing about.

Eva had just had sex with Lucas, but this almost felt more intimate, more revealing. She took the soap and did likewise, squeezing his ass cheeks in her hand and running her other hand softly around his nut sack, exploring his anatomy. Taking the soap out of her hand, he had Eva sit on the little bench against the wall, and he got down on his knees and ran the soap down her legs and massaged each foot.

"You have a beautiful body," Lucas said admiring Eva.

"Thank you," she replied. "You're not so bad yourself."

He stood Eva back up and held her close. He backed her slowly into the water to get her hair wetter, placing his hand on the edge of her forhead to prevent the water from getting into her eyes. Then he took the shampoo and worked it slowly into her hair. His fingers massaged her scalp and she enjoyed the closeness of his wet body against hers and his attention.

He carefully rinsed her hair while keeping the water out of her face,and then kissed her deeply, pulling her into him. She could feel his growing erection pressing between her slippery legs, and she hoped it would soon be entering her. She knelt down and grabbed it, then put her mouth over it, encouraging it as the water streamed over her head. It was nearly fully erect, and he stood her up and then turned her around with his strong hands on her hips.

She pressed her ass into him, feeling his hard on slide up her back side. He pushed her over slightly, and she rested her hands on the bench in front of her. Then she felt his cock pressed up against the entrance to her pussy. His cock slowly pressed in. He slowly worked it in and out each time going deeper. It was obvious that from this angle he could drive his cock in further than before, and as he started to pull her back onto his cock with each thrust, she started to wince from the unexpected penetration that felt like it was reaching her stomach.

She put her hands back to try to limit his depth, but with the firmness of his grip and the intensity of the strokes it was apparent that there was little she could do. As he continued to fuck her, she began to get used to it, and she finally gave in to it, letting it penetrate her unhindered and relinquishing control to him.

The intensity in her pussy started to build, and suddenly she felt like a wild animal. She started to meet his thrusts with her own, impaling herself onto his long shaft. Suddenly nothing mattered but shoving herself onto his cock. The slapping noise of the water between their torsos sounded like a drum as he pounded her again and again. They were both grunting.

"Oh, yes, Lucas! Fuck me harder!" She didn't know where this sudden animalistic lust has come from, but her body desired, no needed, to have him. He responded by thrusting his hips down against her. His cock penetrated her over and over again and she felt like a rag doll, his arms and hands controlling her body while his cock pressed at her insides.

Her pussy spasmed and quaked, and Eva felt like she'd lost all control of her body, but she still wanted nothing more than to feel him release inside of her. With one big thrust he grunted, unloading his seed into her.

He stroked one more time, grunting, "Fuck!" and then started to release her. She suddenly felt like she was going to fall, as she couldn't steady herself, and his firm hands grabbed her and lifted her up.

"You are quite the wild one for a newbie," he said smiling at her as she looked back over her shoulder. She didn't say anything, but melted back into his arms, craving his strong arms to wrap herself in. She turned and threw her arms over his shoulders, and he picked her up and held her in the cascade of warm water.

This felt like heaven and she didn't want it to end. He cradled his arms under her legs and hips and their bodies seemed to be inseparable. Eva had never felt like this before about a guy, and she knew she hardly knew him, but he was more important than anyone else in her life at that moment, and she knew he would always be special to her.

Eva spent most of the next four days with Lucas, going to dinner at fine restaurants or shopping along the boulevard at the expensive shops in town. He bought her several lovely dresses and pairs of shoes. Of course each day, usually twice a day, they had a love making session. She was on cloud nine, but knew it was coming to an end.

He had to go back to Europe, and she wouldn't have an opportunity to see him for nearly six months unless something happened in the mean time. As the moment approached for his departure, Eva couldn't help but feel sad. Lucas tried to reassure her that the time would pass quickly. He advised that she was young and should live in the moment each day without regrets.

She was actually able to spend the night with him during his last night in town, telling Aunt Mable that she was staying at a friend's house overnight. After her usual session of fucking him every way she could, she crawled into bed with him, and he spooned with her until she fell asleep. The next morning, she woke up by herself. She looked around, put on one of his shirts, and peeked out into the living room that was part of his suite. He had ordered room service and had breakfast waiting for her. He smiled.

"Good morning. I hope you slept well, my love," he nearly sang.

"Good morning," she managed through her sleepy eyes.

"You look wonderful in that shirt," he said.

"Hush, my hair's a mess," she replied.

"That looks even more beautiful," he said. "I love a girl with messy hair in the morning." He smiled.

"I don't want you to go," she said, "I just got to know you."

"Now, don't worry, we have something very special together, and we understand each other. You know my heart is with you and I will be thinking about you," he said trying to console her.

"But what about the parties and things? I only want to be with you," Eva said trying to explain what was going on in her mind but it wasn't coming out right.

"Hey," he looked at her softly. She could feel his empathy and understanding. "You are always the one in control of what you do or don't do. You don't have to make any decisions right now. You will be able to make them when the time comes. You know I love you whether you do or don't. It's all up to you. All I ask is that you share yourself with me. I want to hear about your experiences, whatever they are. I can't wait to hear the stories you have for me when we meet in Frankfurt, and then we will make some new stories to tell and to share."

He winked at her. He seemed to have a little deviousness to his smile and she wondered what he meant by it.

"Okay," she mumbled. In some ways, she had wanted to hear that he wanted her exclusively, that she was his and his alone, but it really didn't make sense, based on their separate lives and how far apart they lived, let alone the age difference. He was more than 15 years older, but obviously he understood her, and they were good together. It had only been five days, she reminded herself, and these things take time, but she couldn't help how she felt.

Lucas was gone and Eva was left to herself. Of course she spent a day with Aunt Margo and told her everything. Aunt Margo was happy for her and she, likewise, shared some stories of men she had known. The two of them talked about all kinds of little details of sex, but Eva was sure she still had more to learn from the stories Aunt Margo told.

Big Daddy approached her about selling some of the pictures and videos he had taken during the first day with Lucas. He had done a lot of editing of the various camera angles and pieced it together in a very professional looking video. It was surreal watching herself have sex in the video. It was obvious she had an aura of wide-eyed wonder about her, and the slightest awkwardness about having sex that first time.

Big Daddy said that particular video might bring in $5000, or maybe even $10,000, since it was a genuine virgin experience at some European websites. He said the possibility of someone local seeing it was not likely, but not impossible obviously, especially if the video propagated to other sites.

Wow, Eva had seen herself in print ads before, even in provocative poses, but this seemed completely different, and this experience had seemed so private and personal. She wasn't sure she could put this video out into the world, but it was a lot of money. The photographs he took were amazing, too, and it made her miss Lucas even more. She admired the shape of his body next to hers.

He gave her a copy of the images and videos on a USB drive placed in an encrypted folder so that she needed a password to open it. He said he'd let her think about sharing them, it was completely up to her. He did ask to use a video of her and Lucas dancing for some ad work, and a couple of other pictures, but none with complete nudity.

In the days that followed Eva floated about the house, still enraptured from her recent escapade. She found herself looking at the pictures and videos often, usually ending in a rousing session of masturbation as she brought the feeling and memories of having sex with Lucas back to mind.

As the days passed, she felt like she couldn't remember it as vividly anymore, and longing slowly gave way to frustration. About six weeks after Lucas was gone, she was in her room doing her usual thing before bed. The laptop had pictures of Lucas playing, and she was using the dildo to penetrate her pussy. It just wasn't the same as the real thing. She wanted, no she needed, to feel a man up against her body, a dick in her pussy, the feeling of him grunting and unloading into her.

She took the dildo out and threw it across the room in frustration. It had only been six weeks and she was losing her mind. She knew she was going to go crazy if she didn't have some sex, any sex. She made up her mind that she was going to talk to Aunt Margo and Big Daddy about the party coming up on Saturday night.

Aunt Margo was cautionary at first, but she understood. She reiterated her long list of rules she maintained about interaction with men at the party, and once again went over how she directed that action to her desires. Men, she said, would follow your lead if there was a promise of a release in the end. She discussed how she tactfully redirected various desires men had into something that was acceptable to her, and maintained an air of mystery which drove most men crazy.

Big Daddy was less enthused, and suggested that her past role had been perfect and should be maintained. She used her skills that Aunt Margo had helped her to refine to convince him that if he let her do this there might be some reward in it for him. At long last he relented, describing the rules and identification of the men that were on the list.

They all wore a small pin on their lapel. She had seen the pins before, but just thought they were associated with one of the philanthropic organizations that Aunt Mable supported. The pin just meant that the men knew they could be approached, no promises. It was going to be totally up to her if she entertained them.

She would get a temporary tattoo just below her collar bone and above her breast that would be hidden by her dress. She need only reveal it to men that she was interested in by casually pulling her dress aside for them to see it. There was also a question that she would pose about the films coming out of India, specifically Bollywood, and they would reply with a specific film and actress name.

The next few days seemed to take forever, and her feelings went from despair to anticipation several times. She wanted to call Lucas and talk to him, but she didn't want to seem like a little school girl who couldn't stand on her own two feet. The last thing he probably needed was a needy woman bugging him all the time. But, she felt like she had to talk to him. Eva sent a short text.

"Can we talk? I want to hear your voice." Based on the time difference it would be late in Europe, so he probably wouldn't see it until the morning. A few moments, her phone rang.

"Hello," Eva answered the phone.

"Hello, lovely lady," came the familiar voice on the other end. "Is something bothering you?"

"No," she said sheepishly, "I just missed you and wanted to hear your voice. How are you?"

"I'm doing well. Business is good, but this isn't really a catch up on life call, is it?" he asked sympathetically. How did he know her so well already?

"Well," she stammered. "I don't know how to explain it really...I just wanted to know that everything was good between us."

"Have you met someone, a young man?" he queried.

"No, it's nothing like that..." she paused.

"Ahh, there must be a party this weekend." he offered. He really was a mind reader.

"Well, yes...." she stopped again.

"Already missing it, and it's addictive, isn't it?" he suggested. She laughed a little nervous laugh.

"I'm just missing you," she said.

"And I miss you," he paused. She felt like a blithering idiot for calling.

"Playing with yourself isn't nearly as good, is it? You know I understand, we talked about it and what my life was like. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are a lovely young woman with many adventures lying before you, and I am forever connected to you now. You know we can talk about anything, absolutely anything!" he added again with emphasis. She felt like crying and she didn't even know why.

"I was thinking about the party..." she hesitated.

"Look, it won't be the same as it is with you and me, but it can still be fun and enjoyable. Remember you are in control of what you do and who you do it with. I won't think any less of you. To be honest, the thought of it turns me on."

"Really," she asked in surprise. "Why?"

"I find you immensely attractive, so it only makes sense that a lot of other men will, too. You are a sexy woman with a beautiful body and it seems like a shame for you to sit around the house and not enjoy the body that you were given. An older man only dreams of being with a young lady like you. You absolutely make their fantasies come true, just by talking to them. They know they could never truly have you, but, nonetheless, will shower you with their admiration for providing even a glimpse into your world," Lucas explained.

He continued. "You have no idea how being with you can make a man feel. A man will feel like he just climbed Mt. Everest, like there's nothing he can't do. The power you have over men is enormous. There are a lot of pretty women, but they are afraid to give themselves to others, like someone is taking something from them. But really, it is sharing and giving.

Eva tried to understand what Lucas was saying, but she was originally really only thinking about satisfying own lust. She knew she liked getting men off, but she didn't really consider that she would be placed on a pedestal in any way. She just figured that they were driven by lust as well, so it was a mutually beneficial trade.

When Eva didn't answer, Lucas finally added some encouragement, "I want you to send me a selfie of yourself sitting on a man's cock. I will get hard and want to be there myself. I will know that you are excited and enjoying sex, and that your body is receiving pleasure. I want nothing more for you than that you enjoy yourself and feel good. Isn't it much worse to be frustrated all the time?" He paused.

Now Eva really didn't know what to think. She had sent him nude selfies only a couple of times, but couldn't imagine why he'd want to see her with another man. Eva realized he had been with many women, but wasn't sure she'd want to see him with them in a photograph.

She had daydreamed about what he had done with women that he escorted, but she didn't really know what any of his experiences were really like, and they had never talked about it directly. It wasn't that she didn't get aroused when she thought about it, because she did. But, she felt like she was barely able to process her own experiences, let alone understand his.

"I still don't think I understand," Eva consented. "But, are you sure it's okay?" Ugh, Eva thought. She hated herself for her desires. Why couldn't it just be easier than the way it was. She wished he was closer.

Lucas replied, "Look, I've got to get up early in the morning. I'm not sure I did a very good job of explaining it; so, maybe I'll try again some time. Trust me; you'll know what to do when the time comes. Trust yourself. I'll support any decision you make, and I won't feel any different about us one way or the other. I'll try to talk to you on Sunday."

Eva didn't say anything, but reluctantly ended the call. She sat and thought about what he had said, rolling it over in her mind.