All Comments on 'The CEO's Blunder Ch. 02'

by GoddessFindom

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuy11 months ago

It's an interesting story so far. I'm not in to the Findom side of things (and have almost a visceral reaction to it even being attempted when online), but this seems to be going a bit deeper in to the psych aspect and it's been enjoyable.

Definitely not in to incest, and would make me stop reading the series instantly. You asked for comments on that aspect, so that's mine. Hope it helps.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Actual incest like them having sex would be a no go, but if it sticks to domination and dad paying serving his daughter, absolutely a go! Super hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No incest please. Just Findom.

Spin99Spin9911 months ago

I am enjoying the story and looking forward to where it ends up. Deeper down the findom rabbithole. Not looking for incest but maybe her control over him? Keep it up, Thanks so much

Paypig666Paypig66611 months ago

Aurora submitting to Page is hot. Incest is not but having harmony corrupt his daughter is exciting. $3600 and no paygasm yet.

SchuifSchuif11 months ago

Love the introduction of the new characters, but it steer away from incest.

devil_dogs21devil_dogs2111 months ago

another great chapter...this is such a unique and creative story, there doesn't seem to be a lot of Findom stories on here, and I love your direction with the powerful CEO submitting to someone half his age. The hint of Aurora submitting to Paige was an exciting twist, need to see where that goes. It's rare a woman would be a findom sub to another woman so that has my mind racing. Bravo!

You asked for feedback on the incest story line, I'm not a fan of the incest angle and if that is the route you ultimately take it would probably mean I wouldn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVE it! Thanks for writing it. Can’t wait to read more. I don’t like the idea of incest in the story but live that his daughter is i to findom. The question is not whether he will $erve her but rather whether he will do so without her knowing his identity. Or is it revealed and knowing father daughter findom relationship replaces their old relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Always enjoy the idea of a CEO takedown.

No incest please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot story. Not into incest but do like the idea of the daughter dominating him first not knowing it is him but then she finds out and continues to dominate him

BetaloserBetaloser10 months ago

ahhhh! I can’t wait to see how it turns out!🥵

I’m not into incest at all, but into everything femdom/findom and i think you’ll be able to walk that line….

if maria does end up controlling/dom-ing him, that’d be real fuckin hot, but i’m talking verbal humiliation, and i’m sure lots of mindfucking etc

See, with incest, the fantasy doesn’t work, cuz i know i’d never do that….but a college aged daughter, who stumbles into this situation randomly? I could see that happening irl

Unique thing about findom is- sub is used, humiliated brutally, while most dommes(harmonys style)aren’t being pervy or weird…..they’ve the perfectly logical reason to be using n abusing subs, making tons of money! Even to the most vanilla ppl it makes sense….Point is, it ain’t incest if she’s bitchy and taking money from her pathetic father!

Eze325Eze32510 months ago

Love it hope there's more!

CornixCornix10 months ago

Love the story 5*

The findom is well written and engaging characters.

Personally, I did find the abtupt jumping from plot hook to plot hook broke the flow somewhat. Love the strands, but how you transition from one to another.

Think a business dinner where Zack & Aurora take Paige & Harmony out for dinner could be exquisite

Regarding daughter interaction: I have no problem with incest, if done well. In this particular story I think best to keep her involved, but Zack spending time and extra effort for her not to know. Harmony always has that button to push, and her corrupting daughter further still.

Perhaps daughter helps Paige and takes Aurora on as her first proper sub, but doesn't want dad to find out either. The tension as they both keep secrets could be an interesting juxtaposition

Thank you again, fantastic story well written

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent work. Goddess Harmony's easy Dominance is sublime. Really loving that you've brought Aurora into things too - potentially submitting to her intern is a very hot concept. Another 5 star effort!

Intrigued by the incest element you mentioned. Doesn't have to be any outright sexual interaction though. As the post from CornIx details well, there are some clever alternatives which might actually make the story even better. Either way, trust you'll deliver a great story based on your work so far.

Paypig666Paypig66610 months ago

“His boner was the o my thing happy to see her”. That is Findom in a sentence your cock rules and your cock demands payment to goddess

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my best findom story pls more of this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great second chapter. Got just as hot as the first which blew me away .

GcoachGGcoachG9 months ago

I’m not much of a father/daughter incest lover so I would say steer clear of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoddessFindom@GoddessFindom
Message me to tribute :) If you're reading this you're curious! Send me $50 :) And don't message me saying you did when you didn't. It's annoying! :( https://paypal.me/goddessfindom5?country.x=CA&locale.x=en_US For Custom Stories starring me or anyone you desire!: https://go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES