Fantasy fulfilled

Story Info
Wife finally fulfills a long term fantasy.
1.5k words
2.85
8.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted this, remember?"

I swallowed and nodded. She leaned forward and stroked my cheeks, them pushed her thumb into my mouth and forced it gently open. She leaned forward. I thought she was going to kiss me, but instead, she spat in it, then slapped me hard across the face, laughing She slipped the wings of the butterfly gag behind my lips and fastened the little silver buckle behind my head. A couple of pumps on the rubber bulb, and my cheeks puffed out like a grotesque hamster, rendering me incapable of anything more than a grunt.

I had the feeling that you get when you are on a rollercoaster which is about to start, and you know that it's too late to get off.

She slowly and methodically tested the straps holding me to the heavy wooden chair on which I sat. The leather creaked. I wriggled. There wasn't much give.

I was strategically placed in the corner of the bedroom, slightly elevated to give a grandstand view of whatever was about to happen.

"See you in a while" she said, and blew me a kiss. I was left alone, in either anticipation or apprehension, I wasn't sure which.

I could hear her moving around in the next room as I tried to interpret her actions from what sounds I could make out.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably no more than thirty minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. An ordinary sound, but in my heightened state of arousal, it was more like an electric shock.

I could hear muffled conversation, and laughter, but nothing clear enough to make out. Apparently drinks were being poured, as I could hear the chink of glass

It went quieter then, apart from rustling and indistinct movement, but presently I began to make out the distinct sounds of pleasure. Small gasps and laboured breathing at first, then the clunk of a shoe hitting the floor.

Finally, unmistakably, the sound of a zipper being undone. My imagination was working overtime, and I realised somewhat to my surprise, that although one part of me was feeling physically sick at the unfolding situation, another part of me was more aroused than I could ever remember being. I had an erection that was so hard that it throbbed almost painfully, and I wriggled in the chair in my discomfort.

After what seemed an age, there came the soft sound of stockinged feet approaching the bedroom. In she came, a vision in black silk stockings, straight out of a burlesque calendar. Eight strap suspenders, tightly boned basque and long satin gloves, all in black, and behind her she led a magnificent specimen of a man, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into guys in any way, but it was impossible not to acknowledge what a superb physique he had. Had I not been feeling inferior up to that point, I certainly was afterwards.

Neither of them looked at me or acknowledged me in any way, as she turned and placed her arm around his neck and slipped her tongue into his mouth, whilst his hands roamed freely over her body, and she moulded to him.

After a few minutes of this, she slid slowly to her knees until her face was level with the bulging front of his shorts. She looked up into his eyes, as she rubbed the hardness before her firmly with her left hand. He groaned loudly and put his hands on the back of her head and dropped his chin to his chest.

Then, with agonising slowness, she put her fingers over the waste band and pulled it down, until the entire length of his huge member was uncovered. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and began to slide her hand up and down. More groaning.

As she stroked and squeezed, a large bead of precum appeared on the purple head of this monster, which, leaning forward, she licked away with the tip of her tongue, clearly savoring the taste. She opened her lips and engulfed it, sliding down the shaft to what seemed to me to be an extraordinary extent.

Now she worked up into a rhythm, one hand stroking his shaft, the other squeezing his scrotum in time to the bobbing of her head as he lowered his hands to push her head down.

Eyes closed, and an expression of intense concentration on his face, he began to shake. As she picked up the pace, he shook even more, until I thought his knees were going to give way.

He gasped, grunted and guided her down on his cock as he came noisily in her mouth. She gulped it down hungrily and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, laughing.

After a couple of minutes to recover, he picked her up from her kneeling position like a rag doll and dropped her on the bed. She lay there without comment or resistance as he pushed her legs apart and pulled loosened the bow on one side of her thong, and pulled it aside. He then put one hand under each cheek of her butt and lifted her bodily into his face. She jumped as if she had received an electric shock, as his tongue plundered her most intimate places.

The roles were now reversed, as she held his head down and bucked on it, hard. It couldn't last long. After only a couple of minutes her body went into spasm, as she came noisily on her lovers' face.

They both lay there, spent. I, on the other hand, sat there so hard that I thought I would pass out with the pain - I thought it would burst.

After a while, she seemed to recover, and rolled over on top of him and began to kiss him all over the chest. This then changed, as she began to nip him with her teeth, which he clearly found exciting, as before long, he was hard again, and ready for round two.

He peeled the top of her basque down to release her ample breasts, and pinched and pulled her nipples at the same time. She gasped as they hardened and stood proud. Her then took them into his mouth in turn, and sucked her into a frenzy.

Inevitably, before very long she reached down and grasped his shaft, and guided him to the entrance to her honey pot. As he flipped her over and slowly and deliberately engaged the head, I watched in fascination as her lips expanded to accept his massive offering. She gasped as he gently worked it in an inch at a time, then withdrew it, her labia gripping it like a seal, and pulling out, as if reluctant to let the invader go. Then in again, but each time a little deeper, until eventually the entire length was embedded to the hilt.

Once she had accepted the girth, he began a slow but increasing rhythm, stroking the full length with increasing speed and power. Before long, it ceased to be lovemaking, and became a raw and bestial fucking, like a rutting stallion.

He leaned forward and gripped her by the throat, as he fucked her like a steam hammer - I thought for a moment that she was in trouble, but it was soon obvious that she was almost in a state of rapture, as she picked up the rhythm and bucked with him. It all culminated in a final, almost brutal thrust, the force of which lifted her hips off of the bed, and held them there as he emptied his balls into her.

They both lay there gasping for breath. She threw her arm over him and they relished the afterglow.

After a while, he got up and left the room, whilst she just lay and looked at the ceiling. I heard the sound of the front door as he left. Presently she too got up, and looked at me for the first time in hours. She unfastened the buckle on the gag and pulled it out of my mouth. I hadn't realised how uncomfortable it had become until it was removed, and I worked my mouth painfully to get the muscles moving.

She stroked my cheek, then smiled, and slipped two of her fingers between her legs. She raised them in front of my face, and I could see them shining, slick with juices. As she held them there, it was obvious what I was expected to do. I opened my mouth, she inserted her fingers, and I sucked them clean.

She reached down and gripped my painfully engorged member, it only took a couple of skillful strokes to end it, I actually came so hard that a lot of it ended up in my hair.

"Good boy" she said "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, I'm going to have a shower", and with that she left me, gasping.