The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting out with Cara Maria not wearing any clothes, Camila made her way to Cara Maria's pussy quicker than in other challenges. In the moment, Camila wished she had been paired with Cara Maria in at least one Challenge so she could have a better idea of what exactly to do to Cara Maria so she would win. On the other hand, she thought maybe it would be more impressive if she did give Cara Maria a better orgasm than Jenna despite having not been with the one with previous lesbian experience.

Since this was Camila's first time being paired with Cara Maria during this season, she tried to take her time, to be more calculated, trying to see what it was about her that propelled her to first place at this point in the season. She was knelt in front of Cara Maria's crotch, but still softly touched the rest of the redhead's body.

As she felt Cara Maria's impressive, well-toned body, Camila thought about how on other seasons, especially elimination rounds, Cara Maria was one of the most intimidating competitors. However here, Cara Maria was just there for Camila to love, hopefully as well as she could.

Camila moved forward again and kissed Cara Maria's lips, then moved back downward. Stopping at her breasts, her stomach, everywhere. This was the eighth season Camila and Cara Maria were both on. Through those first seven, Camila and Cara Maria were friends through most of them, and Camila had never imagined that one day, she would be about to go down on Cara Maria.

As Camila moved her mouth down and traced the outside of Cara Maria's pussy, still wet from the work Jenna had done, she thought back to the seven years of memories she had with this woman who her head was now between.

Cara Maria liked how slowly Camila was moving. She felt more receptive, to whoever was touching and kissing her now, feeling even less tension following the orgasm she had with whoever was on the bed with her before her.

Camila paused, repositioned herself again, took a deep breath, and slowly centered on Cara Maria's pussy. When her lips met the lips of Cara Maria's pussy, Cara Maria really wanted to place her hand on Camila's head, but restrained because she didn't want to spoiler who it was that was eating her pussy, and was off to an admittedly great start doing it.

Camila slowly licked at Cara Maria's pussy, frequently changing the direction of her tongue, something she picked up from Averey. Camila moves her tongue up and down, going deeper inside the redhead's entrance with each lick.

Occasionally, Camila withdraws her tongue and sucks on the outsides of the redhead's pussy, and rapidly moves her head side to side before re-inserting her tongue. "Uhhhhhh yeahh." Cara Maria started to moan. She wondered if the second orgasm would come quicker, while trying to focus on which woman was really doing a better job at eating her pussy.

Camila made quick, succinct licks at Cara Maria's pussy as her tongue went deeper in. "Uhhhhh fuuuuuck!" Camila couldn't tell yet how close Cara Maria was to cumming, and she certainly couldn't tell if she was doing better or worse than Jenna.

She wished she could stop wondering and worrying about how Jenna did. She knew she'd have just as much pressure if she went first, because she didn't want Jenna's work to be fresher in Cara Maria's head. She kept licking Cara Maria's pussy, occasionally stopping to kiss Cara Maria's inner thighs, then grabbing back onto them as she went back in.

Cara Maria's body was more easily stimulated, having cum once from Jenna's tongue, and with the amount of attention her pussy was getting, she never would have known that it was coming from two women who had collectively had zero lesbian experiences before this season started.

As Camila added a finger inside Cara Maria's pussy, the beautiful Brazilian also thought about how much she's changed sexually. About how much lesbian sex she had had this season after having none before it started. She wished she could look into Cara Maria's eyes as she tongued and fingered her, but the redhead's moans increasing in volume was more than satisfying for both of them. This was one of many moments in competition this season where Camila reminded herself if she could beat Laurel in an elimination round, she could do anything.

"UHHHHHH yeahhhhhhhh." Cara Maria moans were louder and breathier as Camila's finger darted in and out of her as her tongue moved up and down inside her. Camila began to taste more and more wetness from Cara Maria. She wanted to do more to and for Cara Maria before her entry in the Climax was over.

She withdrew her tongue and lightly tapped on Cara Maria's right hip. When she didn't move, she placed her right hand under Cara Maria's right asscheek to try to move her. It took a few more moments, but Cara Maria finally understood that Camila wanted her to turn over.

Camila was worried that this pause in the action was going to hurt her, and she needed to get back to her efforts. Cara Maria was flat on her stomach, and with a little more guidance, Camila got Cara Maria to end up on all fours.

Camila moved towards Cara Maria and kissed her, both to let her taste herself after the work she had done so far, and as a thank you for switching positions for her. After making out with the redhead, Camila stared into the blackness of the blindfold, wondering exactly how much of her presence Cara Maria could sense, then she moved back towards Cara Maria's lower half.

Camila moved her hands down Cara Maria's back, which was now parallel to the bed. She grasped her well-toned, cream-colored ass, and moved her head back towards Cara Maria's pelvis. Camila spent a few more moments eating Cara Maria's pussy from behind, getting her pussy re-acquainted with her touch, before withdrawing her tongue.

The brunette paused again, trying to savor the moments, trying to lightly tease Cara Maria, make her want it more. Then she spread Cara Maria's asscheeks and put her mouth in between them.

Cara Maria's mouth opened up and omitted breathier moans as she backed herself closer to the Brazilians mouth. Camila tongued Cara Maria's asscrack a few times before curling her tongue and sticking it inside.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooooh yeah." Cara Maria moaned as she gripped the sheets below her. Cara Maria stuck her tongue inside Cara Maria's back hole and motorboated the redheads cheeks against her.

With her head between Cara Maria's ass, Camila soon stuck a finger inside Cara Maria's pussy. She soon added a second as she know filled two of Cara Maria's holes. "Ahhhhhh AAAhhhhhhhh. Uhhhh yeahhhh." The louder Cara Maria screamed in pleasure, the harder Camila worked.

She kept her fingers inside Cara Maria, flicking her g-spot as she occasionally slapped the redhead's ass, feeling it shake against her mouth. Camila was starting to feel drained. Her fingers and her tongue weren't quite in sync, but she tried not to slow down, and hoped Cara Maria was close now.

Camila paused again, keeping her tongue inside Cara Maria's ass, and Camila slowly, carefully inserted all five her fingers inside Cara Maria and worked them into a fist.

Cara Maria still wasn't sure who this was, that was now tonguing her ass and fisting her at the same time, but she couldn't believe whoever it was, it was as new as they were to sex with women. She assumed it was Jenna because she hadn't been paired with Camila so she wouldn't have known who she picked this up from.

The redhead's moans grew louder and she stopped trying to decipher whose tongue and fist were inside her. Camila darted her tongue in and out of Cara Maria's ass as her fist pushed in and out of her pussy. "UHHHHH FUUUUUUCK! Yes YES UHHHHHHH!" Camila squeezed tightly on Cara Maria's right ass cheek, trying to balance herself on her knees.

Cara Maria thought about how you hear if you lose one sense, your other senses heighten, connecting it to the fact that she couldn't see anything, might have made the touches from Jenna's fingers earlier and Camila's tongue and fist now increased the intensity of the orgasm she was on the edge of.

Feeling Cara Maria's body shake more in front of her, in one swift motion, Camila released her fist from Cara Maria's pussy, and Cara Maria had a release of her own, Camila watched as the redhead squirted her cum onto the bed below her, still moaning in pleasure from her second orgasm from a second different woman.

Camila slowly distanced herself from Cara Maria. The red head sank down on the bed having just enjoyed her second orgasm from two different women. She tried to mute her own breathing to try to not let on it was her. She put her finger in the pool of cum Cara Maria had just left and placed it in Cara Maria's mouth. Then got dressed and went out the door.

**

There was a knock on the door. T.J., and an additional member of production entered the room.

T.J.: "Okay Cara Maria. We hope you enjoyed the Climax. Now the difficult part, you are going to have to decide if you liked orgasm number 1 or number 2 more, the woman that gave you that orgasm, gets to stay, the one that didn't goes home."

Cara Maria just nodded, taking in the last few minutes.

T.J.: "Since we want you to make the best decision, you're going to have the entire van ride back to the house to think about it. Once you get back, you'll have to make a decision, and the decision will be radioed here, and you'll find out who you picked back at the house."

Cara Maria nodded. Production waited for Cara Maria to get dressed, then led her out to the van. When she was five feet from one of the exits she turned her head back. She had only just then processed that she wasn't going to say goodbye to one of the two women she had come so far with.

That was going to make the decision more difficult. She walked out of the building, a little sad that production set it up this way. Even though everyone else on the show was competition, they all still felt closer to one another. She sat on the van with a lot on her mind. For the second time, she was the only challenger on it. She was more pensive.

Back in the building, Camila and Jenna were sitting in separate rooms nervously awaiting who Cara Maria chose.

Cara Maria: "So, both girls we're great, and I knew they would be. Today was such a roller coaster, and right now I'm just, it's the toughest decision I've ever made on one of these shows... They just both proved that they deserved to be here."

Camila: "Right now I'm nervous. I know I made Cara cum pretty hard, but I don't know if she taught Jenna something that gave her an advantage. I don't know if she knew who was who, but I know she's gonna make the right decision. Even if it isn't me."

Jenna: "I don't know what to think now. I've had to wait through Camila's whole turn and now we both have to wait longer for Cara Maria's decision. We've both done a lot of elimination rounds, and now this is two in a row Camila's had to do where it's not in her hands."

On the van ride, Cara Maria has the same feeling a child feels when their in a car on their way to a family event they don't want to go to. She wants the car ride to go on for as long as possible so she doesn't have to get out and face the thing they were dreading. The one thing being having to be the only person deciding who goes home and who stays.

The ride felt shorter than ever. The guilt of having to send someone home overtook trying to recap the two sexual acts that were just done to her. Cara Maria steps out, enters the house and sits down. The member of production has a walkie talkie with T.J. on the other line.

Cara Maria: "I don't know. The van ride was barely even long enough for me to run through every moment from the Climax. I still loved both orgasms, and not only did Jenna and Camila both want to still be in the game, they both gave off the vibe that they wanted to be on that bed, with me. Neither of them had, y'know, the best form, but that's also something that makes it even."

The redhead looks up at the member of production waiting patiently. She sits forward, puts her hand in her heads, she tries to rapid-fire run through everything both women did in her mind, but it's racing too hard. She's piecing together parts from both parts together. She's worried that five seconds after she picked one, she would've thought of reasons why she liked the other more.

"Cara Maria." T.J.'s voice could now be heard through the production member's radio. "Who's it gonna be? One or two?"

"I don't know T.J.!" She says. She stands up and paces, putting her hands behind her head.

"We need a decision, or it will be you is sent home." T.J. says to encourage her to choose.

Cara Maria nods her head, puts her mouth closer to the radio, and makes her decision.

**

12