The Chamber Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita could feel her husband's huge balls resting against her spread open cunt. She felt the curve in her colon straighten to take the long shaft. The dull ache in her stomach made things right. She could feel the big cock moving the other way now and she let her body do what it needed to. She could feel her back starting to hump up and the urge to push was becoming stronger. She released Riley's hands and gripped the edge of the table tightly.

Riley stepped back around the table. Her father's cock was now streaked with brown, and the smell of shit was heavy in the air. Thinking quickly Riley retrieved a large plastic bowl and slid it between her mom's spread feet. She watched in amazement as her father drove his cock up her mother's ass, making sure he bottomed with every stroke. Eric would pull his cock back till just the head was still inside the tight anal ring before he drove back in to his balls.

The shit inside her bowels was being churned now and her body was starting to force the smelly paste out around the hard shaft. Riley watched as small brown globs fell into the bowl as he mothers back arched even harder. There was no denying now that Rita was having a bowel movement as she was getting butt fucked. The feeling of her colon working drove Eric over the edge, and he gave one last brutal thrust and held with short hard jabs as he emptied his balls.

Eric held still with his cock buried deep in Rita's ass. Both were breathing deeply as Rita started to shake as her orgasm started to wash over her body. Her eyes were still wide as she tightened her rectum around Eric's softening cock. She couldn't believe what she was feeling inside. "He's giving me an enema, Riley," she said feeling the warm pressure starting to build deep in her colon. Rita was in Heaven as she tried to tighten her rectum even more, not wanting a single drop to escape.

Riley watched slowly rubbing her hard clit as her father's long cock that was soft now as her mom's bowels pushed it out. She watched as her mom tighten her rectum after the smooth head was forced out, determined to hold the special gift as long as she could. Eric leaned down resting his hands on the table next to his wife. The smell of raw shit was heavy in the room and Riley could see the brown smear along the whole shaft. Her own orgasm was not to be yet, and she walked toward the sink for a handful of paper towels so she could clean her father.

CHAPTER 10

Rita held the cum and piss in her ass for close to an hour before she started losing the battle. Eric was enjoying the show and Riley sat beside her father. Rita carried in a shallow plastic bin and placed it in the center of the floor. The look of growing desperation on her face could easily be seen and Riley could hear her father's breathing deepen as he waited for the final show to start. She wanted to feel sorry for her mother but for some reason she wasn't.

Rita held on for a few more minutes before she dropped to her knees straddling the plastic bit. She had made sure that her master and her daughter could both see her asshole and her spread cunt. The conversations that she had with Eric while he was still in Europe were fresh in her mind. They had decided that Riley needed to see what would be happening to her and to make sure she accepted and wanted it. The unexpected Golden Enema from Eric had moved up the schedule a bit, but the goal was still the same.

A low moan came from Eric when they saw Rita's rectum quivering, trying to stop the inevitable. The soft whooshing sounds and the sight of the soft brown mass sliding into the bottom of the bin had started Eric's cock hardening. Riley watched with wonderment as her father's cock started to stand. The feel of her soft hand around the shaft sent a wave of pleasure through Eric, and he pushed his hips forward.

His eyes were locked on the show in the middle of the floor when he felt the warm tightness of Riley's mouth over the smooth head of his cock. She loved the way his body stiffened when it registered in his brain. Slowly she moved her mouth down the hard shaft, and she could still smell the scent of her mother's shit as she got closer to the base. Eric gently laid his hand on the back of his daughter's head but did nothing more leaving the choices to Riley.

Riley could hear the loud watery farts coming grom her mom's ass just before the sound of shit and piss slopping into the bin. "Rub your cunt," Eric said enjoying the show. Riley's own hand had dropped to her swollen cunt, and she made soft circles on the sensitive clit. She could feel the cock in her mouth getting harder and starting to grow even more. The pressure on the back of her head seemed to increase but there was still no real force.

Riley's mind drifted to Steve, wondering what his hard cock was going to feel like in her mouth. The sound of her mom starting to climax and the feel of the semen hitting the back of her mouth brought her back. Her own climax hit but it was not near as intense as the earlier ones had been. She sucked the tip of her father's cock as she pulled her mouth off and closed it. Moving her tongue she could taste the salty bitterness. Yes, she liked the taste even though this was only the second cock she had ever sucked. Now she wondered if Steve's cum would taste as good as her dad's did.

Riley could hear both her parents talking when she came into the kitchen. The coffee smelled so good that her mouth started to water. She had slept restlessly always thinking about the words that her father had said to her before they all headed off to bed. "Tomorrow is your turn," he had said when he kissed her forehead. Her cunt had been wet all night and she had spent several minutes washing and douching it this morning.

After breakfast Eric went out to mow the large yard leaving Riley and Rita a good amount of time to talk. Riley could see that her mother was sitting a little gingerly, but she smiled remembering the butt fucking she had gotten the night before. They sat next to each other as they nursed another cup of coffee. "We are going to take you down to the chamber when he gets done mowing the yard," Rita said. Riley felt her rectum tighten as she listened. "He knows about Steve too," Rita added looking over at her pretty daughter. "I guess we are at a point where we need to make a couple of decisions".

Riley already knew what she was talking about. Steve had asked her to have dinner with him on Tuesday night and Riley had accepted. She knew she really liked the guy and he had never tried to pressure her into even a kiss. In Riley's mind that said he respected her. But soon she would be a crossroads, she would have to decide if she wanted to pursue what was happening with her mom and dad. She would have to make Steve aware of what was happening and the fact she wanted it, or she would have to walk away and not bring Steve in.

"I know," Riley said. "Steve has never even tried to kiss me," she said looking back at her. "I know he likes me, and I like him. But I've been thinking on it and what you said when I walked in on you the other day," she added. "If I don't say anything and walk away, every time I come here, I'm going to want what I know can happen. I may start resenting him and I don't want that to happen," she said quietly almost to herself. "But what if I tell him everything and he calls me a disgusting slut?" she asked.

"Your kind of in a tight spot sweetheart," Rita said reaching for Riley's hand. "But your father and I understand whichever way you decide. We want to see you happy and that is our main goal. Finding the chamber downstairs was a turning point for your father and me. We know that you may not choose this path, but it is there for you if you want it," she added. Riley nodded her head in understanding.

"What does it feel like when you take dad's cock up your ass?" Riley asked hoping she hadn't shocked her mom with the question. Rita was silent for a few seconds then the smile was on her face.

"It hurts Riley. I'm not going to lie to you. When you feel your asshole being forced open and then you can feel it all as it moves deeper. I can feel the pain all the way up and I can feel something move inside when he pushes the last couple of inches in," she said as if she was actually feeling it again. "I wanted to feel that so badly last night Riley. I almost pissed myself when I heard you tell your dad I wanted it up my ass," she added. Riley could feel her cunt starting to get wet as she listened to her mom.

"Oh God, I want to feel that, but I want Steve to be my first," Riley said. "I've only sucked off one other guy and I didn't really want to do it. I've never had a cock in my cunt or my ass but now I want Steve to be the first," she added squeezing her mom's hand. Rita smiled nodding her head in understanding.

"Do you still want us to clean you out today?" Rita asked with her eyebrows raised. Riley was smiling wide nodding her head.

"I want you and dad to clean me out good," Riley said feeling her breath suddenly shorten realizing what she had just blurted out. She could feel the wetness starting to leak from her cunt as she talked. "I want you to make me take so much I start crying and then refill the bag," she added. She wanted desperately to reach for her clit, but she held herself.

"What about shitting?" Rita asked trying to help fuel the horniness her daughter was starting to feel. Riley was silent for a few seconds as her mind thought on the question. Thinking back to the night before she remembered how hard her father had cum in her mouth when he saw her mom helplessly shitting into the plastic bin.

"Dad loves watching that," she said remembering the salty taste of her father's semen. "Put a lot of soap and glycerin in my enema, mom. Make it hot and big so dad can see me crying, but make me take it all," Riley added giving her rectum a good clenching. "Then make me shit everything out in front of him," she whispered hoarsely remembering how her mom had looked kneeling over the plastic bin.

They both realized they didn't hear the lawn mower anymore, and a few minutes later Eric walked into the kitchen. He looked thirsty and Riley could hear her mom's breath catch when she looked at him. There was no doubt in her mind how deeply her mother loved her father and how much her father adored her mother. She now felt a deep longing for the same kind of relationship. They both watched as he drank the cold beer half-way down before he stopped.

"I'm going to go jump in the shower and get this sweat off of me," he said taking another long pull on the beer. Riley could see his mind turning but not sure how to get things rolling.

"I want to be on that cross-thing dad," she said opening the door to get things rolling. "Mom knows what kind of enema I want too, if that's okay with you," she added feeling the warmth in her cunt starting to grow. He smiled broadly as he nodded his head.

"Use the red bag on her," he said referring to the smaller two-quart bag. "We can refill the bag, and make a good strong enema for yourself, Rita. You may be helping me, but your ass can be full too," Eric said making sure that both women understood that he was now in charge. He turned and headed for the master bedroom.

Downstairs Riley and her mother wasted no time getting their clothes off. Taking the red two-quart bag and the silicon four-quart bag they hung them on the arms of the IV stand. Rita pulled out one of the jugs of liquid glycerin from the cabinet along with a large bottle of peppermint Castile soap. She made sure the water was very warm before she held the smaller bag under the swan neck faucet. Handing the half full bag to Riley she poured the measuring cup full of glycerin.

Riley had felt what the glycerin would do inside her bowels, and she knew this enema was going to be mean, but it was what she had asked for. She watched as her mom gave the bottle of Castile soap a long hard squeeze after she emptied the measuring cup into the bag. Using the measuring cup, she finished filling the bag to the very top before she screwed the hose into the throat. She coiled the tube back over the arm with the nozzle hanging down.

Rita held the open top four-quart bag under the facet next filling it to half full. This bag she hung back from the IV stand and stepped back. "You make mine sweetheart," she said softly knowing Riley had seen how strong she had mixed the smaller bag. Riley didn't hold back at all. She filled the measuring cup to the very top with the glycerin and poured it into the open top and then filling the cup under the faucet making sure she got all the glycerin in. The two long squeezes of Castile soap turned the water white instantly. The smell of peppermint filled the room as Riley topped the bag off with the measuring cup.

They stood side by side as Eric walked into the chamber. The sight that greeted him put a smile on his face. He could see the four hard nipples sticking out proudly from the two sets of bare tits. Both women stood straight with their hands at their sides hiding nothing from him. Walking before them he lowered his hands down between their legs causing them both to spread their feet apart. The feel of the wet pussies on his fingers made him groan and he could feel the twitch in his cock. He ran his fingers between the wet lips capturing them between his fingers as he pulled his fingers over their swollen clits. Raising each hand, he licked the wetness from his fingers closing his eyes savoring the taste.

Leaning down he Kissed Rita before he led her to the leather horse and pushed, he over. Looking to Riley he nodded toward the IV stand. Without hesitation Riley wheeled the stand up beside the leather horse that her mom was bent over. "Spread your ass cheeks," Eric told his wife. Riley was surprised at the authority in her father's voice, and she could feel the warmth starting to grow inside her cunt. Without hesitation Rita spread her feet wider apart and reached back and gripped her ass cheeks.

Riley dropped her fingers down to her swollen clit as she watched her father kneel behind Rita. The sight of her father softly smelling her mom's spread cunt and then moving up to smell her anus caused even more wetness to start oozing down the insides of her thighs. The soft moan from her father as he tipped his head and closed his mouth over Rita's spread twat gave her shudders as she felt a small orgasm wash through her.

The feeling took Rita by surprise as she could not see being bent over the horse the way she was. Oh God the pleasure of his tongue on her swollen clit and then the hard lick over her stretched rectum. She could feel her clit throbbing as her husband worked on her. She let out a soft moan when she felt the pleasure stop and she tried to pull her ass cheeks even wider trying to get his attention back. The feeling of his slick fingers moving across her tight little star caused her to hold her breath. She felt the tip of his finger stop and rub in small firm circles just before she felt it breech her rectum.

Riley watched as her father worked noticing how lovingly yet firmly, he conveyed his dominance over Rita. She knew her mom was exactly where she wanted to be and marveled at the way she kept ass cheeks pulled wide apart until her rectum pulled the large balloon in. She heard the soft sigh from her mom when her father started squeezing the black bulb. She quietly counted the squeezes in her head and heard the soft whimper on squeeze nine. The sight of her mom's rectum coning out as her dad pulled firmly on the nozzle making sure it was seated firmly inside was something she would never forget.

Seven squeezes to the other black bulb and the balloon was holding Rita's ass cheeks apart pulling against the inside balloon. The chamber was quiet so the sound of the clamp being snapped open seemed to be loud. The look that came over Eric's face Left no doubt who was in control of everything. The enema flowed into Rita full flow and Eric made no attempt to slow it down. Rita's body stiffened as the harsh enema slammed into her helpless bowels.

The cramps were sharp and extremely painful as they rolled through her stomach. She found herself wanting to push, her body wanting to force the cruel liquid out, but the inward flow could not be stopped. She felt her colon steadily swelling as more of her enema was forced in. Rita never moved staying laid over the leather horse feeling the brutal enema flowing deeper into her with the help of gravity. The sound of the clamp clicking closed surprised her as she knew she had not taken the whole bag yet. She could tell by the feeling inside, knowing what a full four quarts felt like.

"Now you can help me with Riley," Eric said helping Rita stand straight again. Looking at the bag Rita could see it was still half full, but she could feel the painful war being raged inside her bowels. The cramps seemed to roll through her non-stop and with each wave they got meaner. She knew the nozzle would keep everything inside her but now she didn't want to be the only one dealing with a mean enema. She felt a small twinge of resentment coming from somewhere deep inside and now she wanted to see her daughter restrained with a wicked enema being forced into her.

Eric pointed with his chin to the large X frame looking at Riley. She felt a warm wave move through her body as she started walking towards it. She could see Rita rolling the IV stand with the two bags swinging as it moved. She saw her mother stop and take a deep breath as a wave of brutal cramps rolled through her bowels. Riley noticed the look on her mom's face as she gathered her composure once again. It was a very intense look that Rita gave her daughter, and it sent a slight shiver through Riley.

Turning her back Riley stepped backwards and upwards onto the polished blocks.

With a nod from Eric Rita dropped to her knees and started securing Riley's ankles with the soft leather cuffs. Lifting her hands over her head Eric secured her wrists with similar cuffs. Rita was pulling in deep breaths as she stood back up. She could feel the enema working inside her and the urge to push was always there. Standing to the side Eric started turning a small crank and Riley could feel her legs and arms starting to be pulled apart. She could feel the gears working as her legs and arms were spread wider. She could feel her ass cheeks spreading and the lips of her twat.

Riley could see her father smelling in deeply through his nose several times before she caught the light smell of her aroused cunt drifting up to her own nose. She felt herself moving as the huge frame started tipping back. Within a few seconds she was horizontal and almost level with her father's chest. She felt embarrassed as the warm secretions started flowing down over her tightly stretched brown star. She could see the grimacing smile from her mom as she tried to deal what was going on in her colon.

The feel of her father's tongue on her sensitive clit made her jump and she wasn't sure, but she thought she might have let out a small squirt of piss. She could feel the nozzle being rolled between the lips of her cunt and down to her asshole. She tensed a bit when she felt the tip of the nozzle start into her rectum. She willed herself to relax and felt her ass start yielding to the steady but firm pressure. She closed her eyes when she felt her anus close around the soft balloon pulling it in deeper. She was in heaven when the balloon started swelling inside her ass and then the firm pull as her dads made sure it was seated inside her rectum insuring, she was sealed tightly. She could feel the balloon between her ass cheeks swelling forcing her ass cheeks even wider.

Riley felt herself moving again and her head tipped down lower than her ass now. She was helpless to stop what was going to happen, but she didn't want it to stop anyways. "You set the flow Rita," Eric said rubbing his thumb over Riley's swollen clit. The sound of the clamp being opened was loud and a second later Riley felt the hard rush of warm water being forced into her helpless ass. Eric noticed the Rita had opened the clamp to full flow. He could see the slight smile on his wife's face when Riley's body stiffened. He didn't do anything to change what was going on, figuring that Rita wanted Riley to feel the enema the same way she was.