The Chamber Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley could feel the pressure building just inside her rectum and the desperate need to shit. Rolling her head from side to side she was just about to scream and beg her father to close the clamp. The pressure suddenly lessened as the enema found its path through the shit that was filling her bowels. Now she could feel the dull ache moving deeper as the enema flowed into her. She could feel the cramps getting harsher and the need to push was becoming hard to control. She could hear her father telling her mother something.

Raising her head and looking between her spread legs she watched Eric take down the now empty bag after he closed the clamp. She could feel the hose and nozzle moving in her ass as her dad disconnected the bag. She could see her mother standing at her feet looking at her spread cunt. Her father was back in just a few minutes, and she could feel the nozzle in her ass moving again as he threaded the hose back into the throat of the bag. She watched her father lean down and gently kiss her mom before she dropped to her knees and raise her ass.

Riley could feel the enema working inside her and she knew her mom was feeling the same. Laying her head back she waited for the sound of the clamp being opened, hoping her father would let them take the rest at a slower flow. She heard the two distinct snaps and then soft clicks as Eric set the flow on both bags. She knew right away that the water in this bag was a lot warmer than what was already inside her. It seemed to make her want to relax her stomach more and now despite the dull aching and steadily swelling belly she wanted the rest of her enema.

She could hear her mom softly moaning as she took the remainder of her enema. The sight of her father moving around to stand over her head made her heart start to race. His cock was half-hard when he bent his knees slightly and brought the smooth head to Riley's lips. She was in heaven when she closed her warm mouth around the growing shaft. The moan from her father as the pleasure registered in his brain sent a wave of pride flowing through her. She could feel her colon still slowly filling, and she could feel the secretions flowing from her cunt oozing down and around the balloon holding her ass cheeks apart.

The feel of Erics mouth closing over her cunt caused her to let a small squirt of urine escape her bladder. Her father knew what he was doing as he softly sucked and licked her clit. Her climax was fast and hard. The pain in her guts only drove the intensity of it and she was hoping desperately that her father would unload his balls into the back of her mouth. But he had other plans.

Pulling his cock out of Riley's desperately sucking mouth he stood and smiled down. Riley could see the secretions on his face and the smile told her that she had done what he needed. Seconds later she felt the frame moving until she was once again standing upright with her legs still spread wide. She could feel the enema moving down to her rectum and she watched with stunned silence as her tummy started swelling just above her pelvic bone.

Rita's stomach was swollen and getting larger also as the full weight of the enema sat against the balloon inflated in her rectum. Reaching up she pulled her husband's face down to her and started kissing him fiercely licking the shining secretions left by Riley's cunt. Eric reached to the side and started turning the crank. Riley felt her feet coming back together and a minute later she was being freed from the cuffs.

Both women seemed to be in a daze as they made their way up the stairs. They could feel the nozzles swinging from their rectums as they walked. The one-way check valve kept the huge enemas in them as they walked out into the back yard. The sun felt good, and the slight breeze made their nipples even harder. The grass felt good under their bare feet as they walked out into the middle. They walked on bowed legs both holding their swollen bellies cradled in her hands.

"On your back Riley," Eric instructed his daughter. The authority was there in his voice and there was no way she was going to challenge him. She needed to be part of all this, and she wanted him to know that she was his also. Dropping to her knees she rolled onto her hip and then onto her back. The balloon between her ass cheeks never touched the ground. She could feel the enema moving inside her again as she changed position. The movement seemed to have brought the glycerin back to life and she found herself pushing hard trying to force the enema out of her plugged asshole.

Over the top of her Rita," Eric commanded. Stepping over Riley's head Rita kneeled down. Down on all fours now Riley could see everything. Her mom's swollen wet cunt was spread open just above her face. She could smell everything and hear the enema gurgling in her mother's stomach. She caught the hoarse whisper from her mother. "Oh God, please breed me". As if on cue Eric kneeled behind his wife. His cock was rock hard, and his full balls hung low in the sack.

The secretions flowing from her mom's cunt were like her own oozing around the balloon holding her ass cheeks apart. Opening her mouth, she waited for the long string to break. Oh God she could see everything so good. Her father raised the nozzle out of his way as he brought the head of his cock the entrance of Rita's cunt. She could see her mom brace herself as her dad started pushing, forcing the head of his cock into the almost closed hole. She savored the two long strings that dropped into her mouth just before her father started pushing in deeper.

The continuous moan coming from her mother was getting louder the deeper the huge cock went. The sight was beautiful to Riley watching the hard shaft jerk back a couple of inches before moving in deeper. She could only imagine what her mother was feeling. The huge cock forcing its way into her cunt. Forcing the balloon inside her rectum to move to make room. Moving the huge enema in her colon as it plowed deeper. Her mind drifted back to Steve. What would his cock feel like forcing its way into her tight cunt while her ass was full of soapy water.

Riley watched as the huge cock started slowly sliding back out mesmerized as more of the now slick shaft emerged. Slowly it pushed back in, and she could hear her father groan as the soft warm tightness was around him again. Her hand reached down to her swollen clit, and she started making small circles on the hard nub. The jolt of pleasure was instant, and she felt herself open her legs wider. The cock above her was moving in and out smoother now as her mother's cunt softened more to accept the hard cock.

Rita's mind was in the dark place now as she pulled Riley's knees back and locked them behind her elbows. The smell of her daughter's aroused cunt drove her even deeper into her darkness. Even the pain rolling through her guts helped drive her now. She could feel the heat growing in her cunt along with the need to be bred. Slowly she lowered her mouth down to Riley's wet and swollen pussy savoring the smell and finally the taste. She felt her body starting to stiffen as the glycerin made the urge to push beyond controllable.

She pushed hard trying with all her might to force the balloon out of her rectum, but it held as she knew it would. The loud groan from Eric told her that he felt everything as her cunt got even tighter on his cock if only for a few seconds. The slick twat lips and hard clit that were under her mouth needed her attention now. Riley needed to know how much her mother loved her and she needed to be shown. She could hear the enema still working inside her daughter's bowels and the sight of her quivering rectum held her eyes for several seconds.

She leaned even farther forward and gripped the nozzle in her hand pulling it to one side so she could lick down the other side. The sudden movement of the nozzle made Riley's stomach tighten and in just a split second she was straining hard trying to push the balloon out. Rita used her tongue to work fast cleaning the slime from between the balloon and the coned-out rectum. Riley screamed as her orgasm hit her like a freight train. Her hips jerked uncontrollably as she pushed even harder forcing her rectum to start opening.

Rita couldn't breathe as her own orgasm hit her hard. Her body started shaking uncontrollably and she could feel Eric bury his cock as deep as he could several times. She felt him stiffen one last time with his huge cock buried balls deep in her cunt. She felt her bull breed her just before the light faded.