The Chamber Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric had used her the way she wanted to be used that night. She had sucked on his cock for several minutes before he had moved behind her. Her helpless twat was at the right angle when he started pushing into her. She had felt the nozzle in her ass change shape as it yielded to the hard cock being forced into her weeping cunt. Her rectum and her cunt were both on fire, but Eric needed to use her now. Her orgasm had started deep inside and steadily grew as the bag above her steadily got smaller.

Eric had fucked her slowly loving the feel of the tight grip of her cunt. She had felt the enema being forced deeper into her colon every time he thrust into her. The cramps had become harsher, and she could feel the enema working. Her orgasm was growing inside, and she felt a warmth wash over her cunt. When the warm white cream washed over his balls, Eric knew something had changed. His cock slid in and out easier and the strong pungent smell that wafted up from her cunt was indeed warmer.

Eric could feel himself drifting into a darker part of his mind. The enema bag was just over half empty when he reached up and opened the clamp to full flow. Deep inside her wanted to hear Rita cry and sob as she was bred. He could feel his cock getting harder as he started driving it harder into his helpless wife. The cream was thicker as it started dripping between their bare feet. He could feel Rita starting to shake as she sobbed, and he pushed in one last time and held her hips hard as he unloaded his semen into her.

Rita had never felt anything like this before. Her body was screaming out for more and when Eric opened the clamp, and she felt the hard surge of water into her guts she was climaxing harder than she had ever experienced. She could feel her master breeding her and she knew she was where she was meant to be. Her mind and soul were happy. The bag was empty now and Eric pulled his softening cock from her warm cunt. Long strings of cum followed and joined the white cream on the floor.

Riley was not all that disappointed now that she saw where she was going to be living. Having her own personal bathroom was the icing on the cake. She spent the rest of the evening unpacking the boxes that held her clothes and other personal stuff. The warm water from the shower head was a God send and she spent way longer than she usually did in the shower.

She eyed the bidet but had still not made up her mind about it yet. She knew what it was, but she opted for the toilet paper answer for her cleaning needs. She joined her parents for dinner and didn't realize just how hungry she was until she started eating. Her mom was the best cook in the world as far as she was concerned.

"I'm afraid I have to go to Europe for a couple of weeks," Eric announced with a deep sigh of disappointment. "They seem to be having some problems with the new hydraulic systems on the super heavy wheel loaders and the boss says he needs his best there to figure it out. I never knew I was his best, but okay," he added with a soft chuckle. He looked up and smiled softly at his wife and daughter. Rita already knew he was the best in his field, and she smiled back with a look of pride on her face.

"When do you have to leave?" she asked standing up to start clearing the table.

"Wednesday I'm afraid. My flight leaves at 5:00 AM so I have to be out of here by 2:00," Eric said. " And then 12 hours later I should be wondering what the hell people are saying," he added with a chuckle. Rita knew that the company took good care of her husband, flying him first class and putting him in a good hotel or top of the line motel.

"I still want to find a job," Riley said adding to the conversation. "I saw they were looking for salespeople at Victorias Secrets in the mall, so I'll check that out and maybe some other places," she said helping her mom clear the table. Rita could see Eric watching Riley from the corner of her eye and knew he was thinking on their little dilemma.

The next couple of days seem to fly by. Riley had gotten scheduled for two job interviews on Friday and was very pleased with herself. Rita helped Eric pack his bags for his trip on Tuesday afternoon and could already feel the emptiness inside she always felt when he had to leave. But she knew he would be back home in a couple of weeks and now that things had changed, she would need to be ready for whatever he needed.

Eric quietly slipped out of bed at midnight and climbed into the shower. He was trying not to disturb Rita from her sleep. The coffee was already set in the coffee maker and all he had to do was pour the water in and close the top. The Bunn coffee maker had a full pot in three minutes. There were frozen breakfast sandwiches in the freezer that he could throw into the microwave if he wanted to eat something before, he took off.

He was just getting everything packed into back of the SUV when Rita came out of the house. She was still naked as she walked out on the driveway and dropped to her knees before her husband. She could feel her heart racing as she unbuckled his pants and slid them down over his hips along with his underwear. She could hear his soft moan when her warm mouth closed over the smooth head of his hardening cock.

She loved feeling his cock hardening in her mouth and started moving her head as he grew. It only took a couple of minutes before she felt his strong hands grip the sides of her head. His hips started moving as he held her still. Rita closed her eyes and let her master do what he needed with her. She didn't have time to sit on the toilet before she had come down. She had been desperate to say goodbye to him before he left.

But now she relaxed her bladder and let her morning piss splatter between her feet. She could feel the warm drops hitting her bare feet and legs. The sound of her pissing sent Eric over the edge, and he pushed his cock to the back of her mouth and held his hips still. Rita felt wad after wad of thick semen hit the back of her mouth as she used her tongue on the bottom of his cock to coax every little bit out of his balls.

Rita felt her body shake as she felt her climax move through her. Her cunt was wet with piss dripping from the lips and her clit now throbbed. She felt Eric pull his softening cock from her warm mouth. Looking into the eyes of her master she opened her mouth so he could see his semen in the back of her mouth. She stared into his eyes as she closed her mouth and slowly swallowed savoring the taste. There was a wet stream moving down the drive as her piss slowly flowed down hill.

Riley was just about to push her bedroom window open and yell goodbye to her father when she saw her mother on the driveway. She had always marveled at how beautiful her mother was. It only took a couple of seconds for her to figure out her mother was naked and when she dropped to her knees in front of her father, she felt her breath catch in her chest. She knew she should turn her head away and give them their privacy, but she felt her clit becoming hard. The warm wetness followed, and she couldn't help herself but to watch.

When her father's half hard cock bobbed when her mother pushed his pants down, she let out a small gasp. She had always tried to moderate herself when it came to her feelings of sex. She knew it was a normal function of life, but she didn't want to become obsessed with it. But now she couldn't help herself. Her clit was starting to throb, and this was something she had never felt before. Her body was trying to tell her it needed release.

Her hand slipped inside the elastic band of her bikini panties and the slickness of her crotch surprised her. Pleasure shot through her as she started making soft circles on the hard nub. She could actually feel her pussy lips starting to swell, and her cunt wasn't going to stop secreting the slick mucus. With frustration building she pushed the panties down over her hips and let them slide to the floor. She could smell herself now and once again she was surprised. Her scent was strong and something inside her told her this was right.

Spreading her feet wider she felt the swollen pussy lip's part and her clit seemed to be larger too needing more attention. She watched her mother take her father's cock into her mouth. She could only imagine how the smooth head and hard shaft felt. Her mother seemed to be in a world all her own. She could see her head slowly starting to move up and down but could only imagine how far the cock was going into her mouth.

She could feel her orgasm starting to build inside her body. She was in a dreamland as she watched her parents. Did her mom swallow or did she spit it out like she had heard some of the girls did. Her cunt felt slimy as she rubbed her clit harder. Did her father just grab her mom's head? Shit, he was face fucking her she realized as another wave of warm washed down through her. She was close now and was hoping she would see her father cum in her mother's mouth before she climaxed.

When the hard jet of piss started spraying from between her mom's knees, she couldn't hold back any longer. Her climax hit like a mule kick. She saw her father stop moving holding himself deep in her mom's mouth. She knew he was unloading his balls in her, and she could only imagine what his semen would taste like. She felt her own little trickle of piss wash over her fingers and spung up to make a mad rush to the bathroom.

She ran her cunt over the hard jet of warm water that was blasting up from the bidet. Reaching down she held the twat lips open so she could wash inside her cunt too. The water felt good, but her night was going to be short if she didn't get back to bed. Glancing out her window again she saw that her father had left for the airport and her mom was probably back in bed too.

CHAPTRE 6

Eric held Rita tight as he got ready to leave. The blow job had been a wonderful way to say goodbye to him. "I want Riley to join us, if she will," he had said. "I want you to find out if she would even be interested while I'm gone. We seemed to have opened a can of worms and now I don't think I can go back to the way it was before we found the chamber," Eric added before he lowered his head to kiss his wife.

He had climbed into his SUV and drove out the long driveway. Rita could still taste his semen on her breath, and she let out a soft burp and a chuckle. "Compliments to the chef," she thought as she walked back inside. She too sat on the bidet in her bathroom, letting the warm water wash across her wet piss-stained cunt. Her mind was racing as she climbed back into bed. How was she going to see if their daughter would be interested in joining them.

Thursday morning the landscapers arrived and by noon they had the yard looking like it belonged in Better Homes and Gardens. It turned out they had a large riding lawn mower and other tools in the gardening shed. She spent the rest of the day making the sunroom into a happy place again. All she needed now were a couple of plants to hang. The room was already making her feel better as she thought about how to put her plans into action. Eric had left it up to her as to how to find out if Riley would be opened to joining them.

Friday morning, they had a light breakfast before Riley left for her job interviews. Her last interview was at 11:30 so she told Rita she should be home by 1;00 at the latest. Rita felt her cunt starting to get wet as she watched Riley's little car drive off down the long drive. Rita's mind had been working all day yesterday as she had cleaned the sunroom. She had washed all the windows and was pleased when she saw how open and cozy it seemed to be.

The plan had started coming together when she took the planters down that held the long dead plants in them. The hooks holding them were screwed deep into the heavy oak beams that supported this part of the house. The windows were open and with a beautiful view of the gently sloping yard that ended at the tree line. Now she had her excuse, and she now had her way to do it. She was going to let herself get caught by her daughter.

Her cunt was wet as she filled the huge four-quart bag. She had to time everything just right and also make it look believable. Carrying the full bag upstairs she hung it from one of the heavy hooks. Running back downstairs she found the tube of K-Y jelly and an old towel. The wand vibrator was an afterthought, but she remembered how intense the orgasms from it were.

Back in the sunroom she doubled the old towel and laid it on the floor under the bulging bag. She popped the top on the K-Y open and smeared a light coating over the balloon that she would soon be pushing up her ass. The remainder she smeared over her rectum and even pushed a finger up inside her ass. It was 12:10 when she started pushing the nozzle in. Her clit was hard, and she wished she could just rub it until she climaxed, but she held off.

Taking up the inflator bulb she started to squeeze one. She felt the balloon between her ass cheeks start to swell. Gripping the other bulb, she squeezed several times hard. She pumped until she started to whimper, just like when Eric inflated it inside her. The balloon between her ass cheeks felt good as she felt them spread, pulling against the one inside her ass. She was pretty sure she was sealed the way she should be.

Using her phone, she accessed the app she had installed when Rily turned 16 and was wanting to start hanging out with her friends. She and Eric had chosen not to tell their daughter about the app, but they could ping her phone at any time without her knowing it. They knew where she was withing a couple hundred yards. Now she was 12 miles away and coming home. Taking a deep breath Rita dropped to her knees with her ass pointed towards the door which Riley would come through. She opened the clamp full so she would have close to half the bag inside her when Riley "found her". It seemed to work. Her cunt was starting to secrete the long clear threads of mucus and the wand was working as she had hoped. Finding the clamp, she closed it down to half flow.

"Hey, mom I'm... holly shit!" Riley hollered when the scene in front of her registered. Her mom was on the floor with her ass sticking in the air. It was connected to a rubber bag half full of water and she was holding a vibrating wand against her cunt. She could see her mom drop the wand and reach for the tube connecting the huge bag to her. She heard the loud clicks as the clamp was closed.

"Oh Fuck! I'm so sorry, I lost track of time," Rita cried as she looked back over her shoulder at her daughter. "I thought I would be done by the time you got home," she said trying to make Riley believe it was an accidental incident. Now was the moment of truth. Would her daughter run out of the room screaming and calling her names or would she go the other direction. She was just about to try and stand.

"Was that bag full when you started?" Riley asked stepping beside her mom.

"Yes, it was just so pretty here in this room looking out over the yard. I lost track of time and thought I would be done by the time you got home," Rita stammered. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," she said as she started to stand again.

"NO! You need to stay there, mom," Riley said stepping forward. She was looking everything over and her mind was flying a million miles a minute. Seeing the balloon between her mom's ass cheeks she was pretty sure meant that she had another balloon inside. The buzzing wand was telling her that her mom was enjoying it all and that she had intended to take everything in the bag. Reaching down Riley gently placed her hand in the middle of her mom's back and pushed her shoulders back down.

"It's starting to hurt Riley," Rita said in a soft voice. This was what she had been hoping for and now this was the final test to see if she should pursue things farther. But the cramps were starting to roll through her bowels and the need to shit was starting to become an issue for her.

"I don't think that you would let me up if I was in this situation," Riley replied. She could feel her heart starting to beat faster and she was breathing a bit deeper than normal. "Evidently, you wanted to take this full bag, or you wouldn't have filled it full," she added as she reached for the clamp. Rita could feel the weight of the enema inside move deeper into her colon. Riley studied the clamp for several seconds before she snapped it open and then pinched it back closed. The seconds she opened it to a slow flow. "You should probably start using the wand again mom," Riley said as she looked at the bag to see if the level was dropping.

Rita almost jumped when the dome of the wand made contact with her wet cunt again. She could feel her climax growing deep inside her body and feeling the enema being forced into her bowels drove her ever closer. She could hear Riley's breathing quicken as she watched her. Unconsciously she spread her knees wider and swayed her back shifting the angle of her ass, wanting the pain of the enema to drive her over.

"OPEN THE CLAMP!!" Rita screamed as her hips started to jerk when her orgasm hit. Riley wasted no time grabbing the clamp and opening it to full flow. The hard surge in Rita's colon forced her over as she felt the wave of pain roll through her guts. The orgasm was intense as it peaked. "OH FUCK!" were the only words from Rita's mouth as she sobbed.

Riley watched silently as her mom's body shook. The crotch of her jeans was wet as her own cunt wept inside her panties. The bag was empty now and she could see her mom starting to feel the enema once again as she snapped the clamp closed. Rita had pushed herself up on her arms and her swollen belly hung down. Riley was amazed at the size of the once flat stomach, and she couldn't help but notice how slimy and puffy her mom's cunt looked.

Riley helped her mom stand on bowed legs. Rita's hands dropped immediately down to cradle her swollen belly. She didn't try to hide the look of pain and distress on her face. "Would you grab the bag for me Riley?" She asked softly. Reaching over her head Riley took the now empty bag down. And started walking beside her mom as she made her way to the huge bathroom. "There's something that I want to show you, once I'm done here," Rita said as she stepped into the master bedroom. Riley handed her the empty bag and nodded her head.

CHAPTER 7

Rita was happy with the results of her first solo enema. It had cleaned her out as well as the ones Eric had given her. Her colon felt clean and empty at the same time. Riley was waiting for her in the kitchen as she walked in carrying the empty bag and the nozzle in her hand and laid them on the counter. There was no reason to hide anything from her daughter now and she needed to see her reaction. She could tell Riley had been masturbating while she was shitting in the bathroom. The smell of aroused pussy hung in the air like a light fog.

Riley stared at the empty bag laying on the counter for a few seconds before she looked at her mom. "I can't believe you took that whole bag," she said. "Your stomach was so huge and oh my God the way you climaxed," she added remembering back to what she had seen. "But you looked like you were in so much pain".

"It hurt like hell, but when you climax that way for some reason you want more," Rita said. "Your father and I are still learning about them. And we were wondering if you would want to join in with us," she said watching Riley's reaction. Riley was quiet for almost a full minute just staring straight ahead before Rita saw the slight smile on her face. The thought of being part of what she witnessed the other morning was still fresh in her mind.

"Will I have to take water up my ass like you did today?" Riley asked. Silently inside she was hoping her mom would say yes. The sight of the enema forcing its way into her mom's ass had quite an effect on her and she could still feel her wet cunt between her legs. She had rubbed her clit while her mom emptied everything out, but she had not been able to cum.