The Chamber Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita was on the verge of begging Eric to pull the nozzle out when the pressure suddenly lessened. She felt the warm move deeper into her bowels and felt her body relax a bit. When she heard the soft click of the clamp being opened again, she braced herself for another hard rush of water going into her. But the pressure was slow this time, moving deeper into her but filling her steadily. She felt her cunt throb and reached back between her legs to find her swollen clit.

Her climax hit fast as her hips started shaking. For some reason Eric knew to open the clamp and let the last cup of water flow in fast. Rita climaxed hard and the last hard flow of water was just what she needed. Eric was surprised at the long string of clear mucus that appeared immediately after she pulled her hand away. He watched it stretch until it dripped onto the towel.

With her climax over Rita could feel the growing need to shit. Pushing herself up on her hands she could feel the enema move inside her which made the feeling even worse. She was relieved when she felt Eric take hold of the nozzle and start slowly pulling it out of her ass. She winced again when the side part pulled through her anus and was happy that Eric pulled it out slowly giving her a chance to tighten her rectum.

"We need to do this again," Eric said holding up nozzle for Rita to see. A Brown paste clung to one side of the nozzle and Rita could smell it and knew that Eric could smell it also. She felt the embarrassment wash over her and she nodded her head in agreement. Eric helped her stand and she quickly started walking towards the bathroom. They could both hear her stomach gurgle as the enema shifted more inside her.

Her ass cleared the toilet seat just as her rectum gave out. There was only a small squirt at first but then she felt her rectum open and spit out several hard balls followed by a long stream of warm water. The smell was in her nose immediately and there was nothing she could do to hide it or the sounds coming from her ass. It took her by surprise when Eric pushed the door open and stood leaning against the door jamb. She couldn't stop the long stream of semi-solid shit that slithered for her ass and splashed into the water below her now dirty ass.

"There are going to be a few new rules around here," Eric said. He was trying to put forward the impression that he was the boss, but inside he was nervous as hell. What if she just laughed at him and told him to fuck off? His hand had been shaking when he gripped the doorknob and pushed the door inward. He couldn't have timed it any better when he heard the slop shoot out of Rita's ass and splash into the toilet bowl. The smell of her shit he knew was going to work to his advantage and he was now feeling brave enough to see it to the end.

"From now on when we are alone here you will be naked. You may wear clothes when Riley is around, or we have people here," Eric said watching closely to Rita's reaction. She sat looking up at him while several wet farts and a couple more splashes happened under her. "You will start getting enemas now on a regular basis. You will be getting another one when you are through here. I will also be expecting you to ask for your enemas if for some reason I forget," Eric added still watching his wife for a negative reaction.

Rita felt her cunt throb as Eric talked. "YES!" she thought to herself. She knew she would comply with any of his demands. How many years had they wasted from the simple reason they didn't think the other wanted to go there. Now here she was shitting everything out of her ass in front of the man she loved. She wanted her next enema, and she was now hoping that her husband would notice she was wanting them to become more severe.

She felt the cramp start high up in her stomach and she could follow it as it moved down through her colon and down to her rectum. Eric had just told her that all of her holes now belonged to him to use whenever he wanted and however, he wanted to. She closed her eyes in humiliation when she relaxed her asshole and the long stream of the smelliest water she had ever smelled splashed into the bowl under her ass. She was wondering if Eric was going to be okay with this part of it when she saw him rub the front of his jeans. She could see the outline of his hard cock clearly and she had her answer.

It took Rita a few more minutes to finish and to clean her ass before she walked back into the chamber. Eric already had another full bag hanging from the IV stand. With a slight smile on her face Rita dropped to her knees again. Feeling Eric's finger at her asshole again made her body shiver. Eric gently slid the nozzle into her rectum again and opened the clamp half-way again. The soft sigh was music to Eric's ears as Rita dropped her shoulders back down on the towel.

Quietly Eric kicked his shoes off and slid his pants and underwear down over his hips and stepped out of them. Kneeling down behind his wife he could smell the strong arousal of her cunt. Gripping his hard cock, he rubbed it between the wet lips and down over her hard clit. The heat coming from the soft folds made Eric give a soft moan. Rita was in heaven, and she spread her knees even wider trying to tell Eric that she needed to be bred. She felt the nozzle in her ass move as Eric lifted the hose to the side and out of the way.

The huge bat nozzle in her ass made Rita's cunt extremely tight. She was tight normally but with the nozzle filling her ass it forced the walls of her cunt to become closer. Eric's cock was nothing to joke about. When fully erect he was close to nine inches and Rita had never been able to wrap her hand around the entire girth. Rita could feel the smooth head starting to push into her and felt the resistance as the nozzle was forced to rearrange in her rectum.

Eric fought the urge to shove hard and bury his cock in one hard thrust. He wanted to savor what his cock was feeling as he pushed deeper inside of his wife. The tight, warm, and slick hole he was sliding into felt like a tight glove gripping him tighter the deeper he went. Finally, his pelvis was up against her ass, and he gave a short hard jab trying to get deeper into her. Rita gave a soft whimper, and he started pulling his cock back out.

The slide out felt as good as the first slide in. After a couple of slower strokes Eric increased the thrusting of his hips. His cock could feel the warm weight of the water Rita was taking into her ass. The bag was over half empty when he looked up and the thought of his wife taking an enema while she was getting bred only added to what he was feeling. It only took a few minutes before he felt his climax starting to rise. The feel of Rita's fingers on her swollen clit made the decision for him and he reached for the clamp.

Rita could feel the enema moving inside her as Eric's cock slid in and out of her cunt. Her clit throbbed and she reached back with her hand to find it. She could feel the hard slimy cock as it moved in and out of her with the tips of her fingers. She loved the feel of the slowly building pressure inside her stomach and she could feel her orgasm building fast. The soft click didn't register in her brain until she felt the hard surge of water being forced into her guts.

"YES, YES...YES!!" Rita thought to herself as she felt her body starting to shake. Eric had lost his concern for her, and she could feel the enema being forced to move in hard waves in her colon. She could feel the nozzle being driven into her rectum by his pelvic bone. She was where she was meant to be, and the thought of taking that huge cock up her ass tonight, for the first time drove her over the edge. Eric was right behind her burying his cock to his balls one last time and holding her hips hard as he bred her.

CHAPTER 4

Rita made a delicious stir fry for dinner and both of them were thinking about the new path they were starting down. Rita wore only an apron while she cooked and as soon as she was done, she was naked again just the way Eric wanted her. She noticed that her nipples seemed to be hard all the time and there was always a wetness between her legs. She had one more task for her ass tonight and she could feel her little brown start tighten and relax again.

"What about Riley?" Rita asked looking at Eric for some kind of guidance. "There is no way we are going to be able to hide all this from her," she added. Eric nodded.

"I know," Eric said softly. "This is going to be so hard to explain to her and then we have to hope she understands and accepts it," he added sipping his wine. Both were silent for a couple of minutes lost in thought.

"What if we make her part of it?" Rita asked quietly. There was a deep scowl on Eric's face as he thought about it.

"Are you okay with stepping over that line?" Eric asked sincerely looking at Rita. "Once we step over it there is no turning back," he added and was silent again.

"I am," Rita said softly. "I want you to be able to use me whenever you need to or want to. I don't want to have to hide it. I want to be able to use all that stuff in that room. I don't know how all of it works, but I want to learn together with you," she said. Eric was quiet and Rita started gathering the dirty dishes. Nothing more was said on the subject.

They showered together that night before they climbed into bed. The huge bed was a lot bigger than they had been used to. Things were different between them now and Rita wanted to be what Eric needed her to be. But there was one place Eric had never ventured other than rubbing his finger across it. The enemas earlier that day was giving Rita the way to get him there.

Eric was brushing his teeth and Rita was working fast throwing the towel onto the bed and grabbing a small jar of Vaseline she had seen in the medicine cabinet. She had already made up her mind that she was going to take her husband's huge cock up her ass tonight. She could feel the nasty starting to come from somewhere inside and she didn't even try being coy about it. When Eric stepped out of the bathroom Rita was on her knees pulling his towel off. His soft cock was in her mouth in record time and the feeling of the smooth head sent shivers through her naked body.

His cock was about half hard when she stood up and pulled his head down to kiss him. "I want you to ram that cock up my shit tube so hard that I scream. And then I want you to pull it out and do it again," Rita whispered hoarsely into his ear. Reaching down she gave the shaft a couple hard fast strokes before she laid out over the top of the bed. Eric watched as she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wider for him so he could see her brown star winking at him. She played it for all it was worth tightening and relaxing her rectum.

She was grinning as she watched the huge cock rising from his groin. She egged him on some more. "Come on Babe, you just cleaned my shitter out this morning, which by the way I loved," she said. "This hole is yours too. All you have to do is claim it. One hard thrust, all the way in. Make me scream," Rita said in a husky voice. The effect on Eric was amazing. His cock was rock hard now and the expression on his face was hard. She could see his chest expand as he took in the deep breaths.

He took the steps to the side of the bed. Grabbing the jar of Vaseline, he popped the top off. Taking a dollop on his finger he smeared a thin coating over the smooth head and then down the shaft. Stroking it a couple times before he kneeled on the bed. Rita arched her hips as he ran his slick fingers over her tight rose bud. She could tell there was going to be no gentleness in him for this. How many times had she masturbated thinking of this moment? Eric was on his knees with the head of his cock resting against her tight rectum.

"Oh God, please make it hurt!!" She screamed over her shoulder. Rita could never have imagined the agonizing fire from her rectum. Her scream was loud and long as it ripped from her throat. "AAAAAHHHHH," tore from her as Eric thrust hard. He loved feeling the resistance from the walls of her bowels and he pushed harder. There was no mercy in him when his balls slapped hard against Rita's spread twat. Pulling his hips back he ripped the head of his cock back out of her asshole.

"AAAAHHHH, FUUUCK," was all he heard. Rita's legs were kicking, and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Eric's strong legs held Rita in position as he grabbed his slick cock again and centered it before he thrust forward again. He sank his cock balls deep and could feel Rita squirm even harder. He gave another hard jab and drove his cock another two inches deeper into her helpless ass. He paused for several seconds before he laid over Rita's back and started claiming her hole for his own.

Rita's heart skipped a beat when she felt the head of his cock resting against her asshole. Oh God how she wanted it to hurt. To make her scream at the top of her lungs and not be able to stop it. She had teased him for the last few minutes, and she wanted him to take it out on her rectum. She felt the slight move and then the blinding agonizing fire in her ass. She could feel the hard cock plow up her ass and she knew when he pushed into her colon. She could feel him pushing her down on the bed hard as the hard shaft inside her moved the other direction.

Her head was up, and she screamed at the top of her lungs again as she felt the cock head rip through her anus as it was pulled all the way out. She could feel Eric's strong legs holding her down when her ass exploded in agony again. He was brutal as he drove his cock balls deep again into her defenseless ass. That last hard jab she had felt the most as it had straightened the curve in her lower colon. Now all she could do was to sob softly as Eric laid over her back claiming what was his.

She could feel the throb of her cunt as his balls slapped her spread twat every time his cock bottomed in her bowels. She was whole now, belonging to her master. Eric shifted his weight when he felt her reach down between her legs. The brutalness was gone now but he was still firm as he continued his long full strokes. He could feel his need to cum in this tight hole starting to rise and the speed of his strokes were starting to get faster. Rita felt the difference right away and knew her master needed her to make this good for him.

She rubbed her clit harder trying to match her climax with his. She tried to tighten her rectum for him, but she was not sure if she succeeded or not. She felt her body starting to shake as her climax hit. Tears flowed down to her nose as she shook. She felt Eric roll her, so she was on her stomach more and then the hard thrust. She felt his cock swell even more as he started to pump his semen deep into her colon. Two, three, four, five times he pumped forcing huge wads deeper into her with each thrust,

Eric rolled his weight off of Rita, but he left his softening cock buried in her ass. He could feel the natural functions of her bowels working when they started pushing it out. His arms were tightly around his wife as she sobbed softly. The soft kiss and the "I love you so much," that he whispered in her ear brought more tears to her eyes. She was and would always be his and now she was where she wanted to be. His entertainment when he needed her to be. His wife and soul mate the rest of the time.

They both slept well that night. Eric had pulled her tightly to him and Rita felt safe and loved. Her mind was still trying to make sense out of what had happened earlier. Her rectum was sore, and she was pretty sure it was going to be sore for the next couple of days. But Eric wanted that hole again, she would gladly spread her own ass cheeks for him. She had never had an enema before, but she knew she wanted more of them and for some reason she wanted them to become more intense.

CHAPTER 5

Riley missed the narrow road the first time and let out a few descriptive words as she tried to find a place to turn around. She had not liked the fact that her parents seemed to be having some midlife crisis where they seemed to think they all needed to be relocated. She was perfectly happy in the city and now she had to say goodbye to all of her friends. But she had noticed how at ease she seemed to be driving this quiet country road.

As she drove up the huge house, she was not all that disappointed. The yard was large and simple with only a couple of bird baths as ornaments. The wooded area gave the house a bit of seclusion that she thought she might like if she wanted to try nude sunbathing. She felt her nipples get hard at the thought.

Her mom and dad were coming out the door as she climbed out of her small car. It felt good to have their arms arounds her and her bitter reluctance seemed to fade a bit as they led her inside. The moving truck had arrived on Tuesday and most of her personal belongings were neatly stacked in the larger of the remaining bedrooms.

She was given the grand tour of the house and was happy that her bedroom had its own private bathroom. The shiny bidet stood beside the toilet like it did in the master bedroom. She had her own jacuzzi tub, but it was smaller than the huge tub in the master bathroom. They had not shown her the secret chamber, choosing to wait until they could figure out how to.

Eric had made a corner of the large study into a small office space from which he could work. Rita would stay away while he was working but, on his lunch, breaks she would slip in and give his cock a nice slow sucking to ease his building up tensions. She didn't wear clothes anymore and would tease him all day. She loved the way his eyes would follow her as she walked around the house knowing that it was only a matter of time.

Eric learned quickly and it was on Thursday evening that she found herself tied over the top of the punishment horse. Her legs were restrained wide apart, and her head hung over the other side. Her wrists were restrained much like her ankles, and she knew she was pretty much helpless. Until now Eric had been satisfied with the smallest bag for her enemas. But this time he had restrained her over this horse and had made her watch as he filled the center bag to almost capacity.

She watched him pour a half cup of a clear liquid into the top of the bag and then a long squirt out of a bottle into the top as well. He gently filled the remainder of the bag with warm water and hung it above her ass on the IV stand. He was out of her sight now and she knew nothing until she felt him starting to lubricate her tight rectum. She knew he was using one of the nozzles with the two balloons on it and she softened her rectum to help get it inserted up her ass.

She felt her rectum slowly pull it inside as she tightened it. She didn't see the smile on Eric's face as he watched the nozzle disappear. When she felt the nozzle move in her she froze not knowing what to expect anymore. She heard the hiss three times before she felt anything. Now she could feel the balloon steadily increasing in size every time she heard the hiss. Eric squeezed the bulb five times before her stopped. There was a slight pause as he changed inflator bulbs, but now she could feel the cheeks of her ass starting to spread.

Eric gave that bulb five pumps also. She heard the soft click of the clamp being opened and felt the warm soapy water hit her bowels. Eric had opened the clamp so the flow into her was slow. She could feel the pressure building just inside her rectum and in less than a minute she could hear water splattering below her. "Fuck," was out of Eric's mouth almost before he knew he said it. Rita felt the nozzle move in her ass again and then the balloon inside was growing again.

Rita could feel every time it expanded and on the fourth pump the splattering stopped. She felt her ass cheeks being spread wider and now the enema was forced to change direction. She felt the pressure starting to increase with a dull ache as it started moving deeper into her bowels. The cramps were mild so far, but she was pretty sure they were going to get more intense. Turning and lifting her head she could see Eric taking his clothes off, his cock already hard and sticking out from his groin.