The Chamber Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Steve," he said holding out his hand. Riley took it and right away she could feel the power in them. His grip of her hand was respectful, and the touch triggered something inside her.

"I'm Riley," she said softly. "And if I don't get back to work, I'm going to be fired on my first day," she added pulling her hand from his. "How about I buy you a cup of coffee when you get off work?" He asked as she was walking away.

"Okay, I get off at four," she responded. He waved as he walked back out into the huge mall. Riley had only met the man, but she had felt something inside her change at the feel of his hand. She was glad she had decided to wear bikini underwear instead of the thong underwear. She could feel the dampness of her cunt as if her body were trying to tell her something.

The day seemed to drag on for her but at last, it was 4:00. Stepping out into the huge mall she wasn't sure which direction the coffee places were. She wasn't even sure Steve would even be there when she did find them. Turning to the right she started walking looking for one of the locations maps. Suddenly Steve was walking beside her seeming to come from nowhere.

"You know we are taking the long way. But I don't mind. Every man in here is either looking at you or is trying to look at you without their wives seeing them," he said. He seemed to be enjoying the envious looks he got from other men. Riley smiled as she walked beside Steve, her body reading and feeling the man beside her. A few minutes later she was sitting at a small round table while Steve got them a cup of coffee at the Real Time Bean Factory.

Steve was handsome with his close-cropped black hair and clean-shaven face. It turned out he owned Fit Body World on the lower floor. By the looks of his arms, he lived by what he promoted. Riley's latte tasted great, and she could tell he was drinking black coffee just the way her dad did. They talked on general subjects trying to not get too personal yet wanting to know more.

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" Steve asked as he walked her to her car. Riley felt safe with him, and she was impressed that he didn't try to kiss her.

"I'd like that," Riley replied as she rolled up her window. She watched in the mirror for a few seconds as she drove away. He had waited until she had made the turn safely onto the road before heading for his own vehicle. She was defiantly wet between her legs, and she desperately wished she could reach her clit. But her dress and pantyhose would have made that really difficult.

It was almost 6:00 when she pulled onto the long narrow drive to the house. She was starting to like the fact that the house was so far off of the main road. She had never really thought about privacy before but now it was becoming more important to her. Remembering her mom kneeling in the drive bare ass naked sucking her dad's hard cock before he left. Walking around the house naked couldn't be done without the privacy.

The smell of a stir fry filled her nose the second she walked into the kitchen. Her mom had always been a good cook and her mouth watered realizing how hungry she was. Rita was in a good mood when she walked in and after pouring a couple of glasses of wine they sat down to eat. Riley told her about her first day at work and meeting Steve. Rita smiled as she listened to the excitement in her daughter's voice. The two women just laid around the living room after dinner watching a mini-series on the television until they retired for the night.

Riley had already left for work by the time Rita awoke but there was a half full pot of coffee on the counter. It was rather strong, so she added some half and half to it before she made some fresh. The time difference between the US and Europe was about 6 hours so Rita had a couple of hours before she could call Eric. Making a light breakfast she poured another cup of coffee and headed for the back deck. The breeze was soft, and the air was so fresh she lost herself in thinking about what was going to happen when she video called Eric in a couple of hours. She knew her Husband/Master was going to be horny and was going to be needing some relief from the stress of his day.

The back deck would be a beautiful place for what she needed to do. They had already decided that they would contact each other at 1:00 which would make it 7:00 in Europe where Eric was. Eric would be home on Saturday but for now he still needed relief. Rita had set her laptop up on the deck table and had made sure Eric would be able to see everything.

When she called at 1:00 Rita clicked on the send button. She was standing to the side so the first thing her husband saw when he answered was the bulging enema bag hanging from the IV stand. The soft "Oh Shit," that she heard over the speakers was all Rita needed to hear. She had chosen right and the wetness between her legs was instant. She had made sure she didn't cut any corners for what she had in mind. The enema was a strong mixture of Castile soap and glycerin and the inflatable nozzle on the end of the tube was going to make sure she took it all.

She was just starting to feel the need of bowel movement as she hadn't gone since her enema on Friday. Her Master would be able to see everything that he wanted. Stepping around so the camera would pick up her image she smiled at her husband's handsome face. She stepped back and pulled her T-shirt over her head letting her tits bounce freely. Pushing her tight shorts down over her hips she kicked them towards the door with her bare foot. She couldn't see the sense in getting another pair of panties dirty so that morning she went commando.

"I need to be cleaned out again, Sir," she said looking into the camera. She felt her nipples get rock hard as she realized she wasn't acting. "Tell me how you want me to do it, Sir," she said, her voice husky and her breathing getting deeper. She could see Eric taking off his clothes and she almost started crying when she saw how hard and angry his huge cock looked. It needed to be here with her so she could service it the way it needed to be serviced.

"Sit on the chair and get your legs spread so I can see your cunt," Eric said with roughness in his voice. Picking up the small remote so she could zoom the camera in Rita sat down and leaned back. Putting her bare feet under her ass cheeks she spread her knees as wide as she could, letting Eric see her spread twat and her tight anus. She didn't try to hide anything as she dropped her hand down to her hard clit and started making small circles. It was less than a minute before she felt the wet slime starting to ooze down over her little brown pucker. She pushed the plus sign on the small remote and she heard the deep intake of breath come over the speakers.

"Get the nozzle in your ass," she heard come over the speakers. Reaching up she took down the nozzle from the steel hook the bag was hanging from. She hadn't brought any lubricant with her because she was pretty sure she would make plenty of her own. Spreading her knees wide again she rolled the soft balloon in her own wetness even pushing it inside. The soft moans coming from the speakers told her that her master was enjoying what he was watching.

Firmly she pushed the nozzle into her rectum pushing out like she was trying to shit until she felt her hole close around the balloon. Pushing the minus sign on the remote she backed the camera off so Eric could see everything better. She gripped one of the bulbs and started squeezing. On the third squeeze she felt the balloon inside her ass starting to swell. A new wave of slime started out of her spread open twat, and she gave the bulb seven more hard pumps. Pulling the nozzle firmly she pumped the other bulb, giving it several firm squeezes. She had come to love the feeling of the balloon spreading her ass cheeks pushing on the outside of her anus pulling the inside balloon tight.

Reaching over with both hands she extended the height of the IV stand to its maximum. The clamp was close to her hand as she looked at the lust in her husband's face. If he had asked her to, she would have opened the clamp and taken the full bag non-stop at full flow. Her mind was starting to slip into a dark place as she slowly rubbed her clit. The realization stunned her mind, she wanted to hurt for her Master. She wanted him to see her cry.

"Open the clamp Rita," she heard him softly say. Without a second's hesitation she snapped the clamp open and dropped it. The surge into her bowels was instant as she threw her head back. A soft "Oh Shit," escaped her lips. It took a few seconds before she looked back at the computer. She knew Eric was stroking his huge cock, but she knew he wouldn't cum until she did. The harsh cramps and the urge to push told her she might have gone a bit overboard with the soap and glycerin. She could feel the enema working inside her as she took more up her ass. The bag was down to half full when she heard Eric tell her to close the clamp.

She was actually a bit disappointed as she snapped the clamp closed. She hadn't thought that Eric would pick up on her reaction, but he had indeed caught it. "Talk to me Rita," the soft but firm voice said over the speaker. Rita looked into the screen with a look of determination on her face. He needed to know how deep she was into this.

"I want to hurt for you baby. I want you to see me cry from the pain, but I don't want to let up. I want you to make me take more, even if I beg you to stop," she said in a hoarse whisper. She spread her knees wide again so her Master could see her swollen cunt. She softly lifted and lowered her ass trying to encourage him to use her. She could hear his breathing change as though he had come to a decision. The change in him was everything Rita had been hoping for.

"You open the clamp back up Rita, and don't you dare reach for it until the bag is empty," Eric said in a harsh whisper. "You put your feet in the air, and you spread your legs like a good slut should. I want to see your belly bulging when you stand up," he added. Rita's mind was in a black place when she raised her bare feet into the air and spread her legs as wide as she could. Almost in a trance she snaped the clamp open once again and let go of the hose. The hard surge into her guts made her moan, but she could feel everything being forced deeper.

Rita could feel her stomach swelling rapidly and at last she fully relaxed her rectum. She could feel the instant pressure of the enema's weight resting against the nozzle in her ass. She felt the need to push and did so for several seconds but when she relaxed, she could feel the enema being forced even deeper. She lost control of her bladder, and she made sure Eric could see the yellow stream of piss arching from her spread cunt.

"Rub your clit, Rita, but don't you cum before that bag is empty," she heard over the speakers. Rita felt herself trying to spread her legs even wider wanting her Master to see her nasty slut pussy. "Are you going to shit for me Rita? Are you going to walk out into the middle of the yard and squat down like a dirty whore and let me watch you shit?" Erick asked over the computer. His voice was strong as he forced the decision onto his wife of twenty years. "Answer me, Rita!" Erics voice boomed over the speakers. The last of the enema was forcing its way into her guts and her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

"YES...YES! I'll shit for you any way you want me to babe!" Rita screamed as her body shook. Her painfully stretched colon was pushing hard against the balloon in her ass, but she could force nothing out. Her body shook uncontrollably for over a full minute before she had any kind of control. Slowly she lowered her legs as she came down from one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt. She could hear her Master breathing deeply and in a daze she slowly stood. Her stomach was bloated, and the bulge could be easily seen, and both could hear the gurgling inside her as the huge enema shifted.

Rita's mind was still in a fog as she turned the computer screen, so it looked out over the yard. Picking up the small remote she reached above her head she took down the empty bag and stepped out into the yard. There was a small brown spot of grass that she had centered on the screen and that was where she stopped. She could hear Eric breathing deeply over the speakers as she kneeled down over the brown spot.

Her Master still needed to cum, and he deserved to see the best show his slut could give him Rita thought to herself. Pushing the plus sign on the remote she rolled forward on her knees and looked back over her shoulders. She could see her bare ass in the center of the screen and down in the corner a smaller image of Eric. She could see him watching her every move and she could tell that he was still slowly stroking his cock in anticipation of the show.

Her Master deserved the best show she could give him she thought as she reached for the black bulbs. Rolling back on her heels a bit she pushed the button on the inflator bulbs. She could feel the balloon between her ass cheeks getting smaller. She gave it a couple of seconds before she shifted her grip to the other bulb. The sound of the hiss was soft as she felt the balloon inside her ass shrinking. As soon as the balloon was small enough the pressure of the enema forced the nozzle out of her ass.

Rita could feel the nasty brown water being forced through her rectum. She heard the splash and could feel when several firm nuggets were forced her ass to land between her bare feet. "Oh Fuck," was what she heard from behind her, and she rolled a little more on her knees, so Eric had a good view of her asshole. She could feel everything moving down inside her so when she felt the sharp cramp nearing her rectum, she swayed her back. The long half solid log that slid from her ass was the straw that broke the camel's back. She could hear her master cumming behind her. With a smile she relaxed her bladder again.

CHAPTERE 9

Riley's mind was in a whirlwind Sunday morning remembering what she had seen and experienced Saturday evening when her father had finally made it back home. She had waited about 15 minutes before she went to greet her father and welcome him home. She knew her mother was anxious for his return, and she could see her visibly shaking as she waited. They had talked several times between the two of them and she knew how horny her mom was becoming.

She knew her mom would be greeting her dad wearing just a light summer dress and nothing on under it. She herself had decided on a pair of tight shorts and a halter top that let her bare breast sway as she moved. They had decided that Eric deserved to have the females in his life ready to serve him. She had padded on bare feet quietly through the house and into the doorway of the huge kitchen. The sight took her breath away.

Her mom had been laid over the huge oak table and she could see the light summed dress tossed off to the side. Her father had basically ripped his clothes as fast as he could. His bare back and haunches were towards Riley as she stopped in the doorway. She could feel her heart starting to beat faster and her breathing deepening as she watched her father breeding her mother. His ass was moving in long slow strokes as he drove his hard cock into her mom's slick swollen cunt. Watching, her mind started understanding what her mom had been trying to tell her.

She felt something almost primal being accepted in her mind. She like her mom belonged beneath her mate and master. To be bred and to be used as he saw fit. She now felt herself wanting to be weaker so she could be used for his pleasure and to give his children life the way nature intended. The nastiness that accompanied these things only made the journey more enjoyable for everyone. The small jar of Vaseline on the counter told Riley where this was going to go. And she didn't want to miss any of it.

Her nipples where hard as pebbles and stuck out a good half inch from her breasts and she could feel her wet cunt starting to throb. The sounds of her mom moaning almost begging for more and the hard breathing of her father brought Riley on into the room. Reaching behind her back she pulled the strings apart the held her top together. With her tits swinging free she unbuttoned her short and kicked them away.

The feel of her soft hand on his shoulder made Eric turn his head. Looking over the naked form of his beautiful daughter brought a wide smile to his face. Riley felt herself push her breasts out slightly so that her father would be proud of what he was looking at. There was no denying the look of pleasure on her father's face as he enjoyed the warm tightness that enveloped his hard cock and the beautiful vision of what he was seeing. The conversations that she had with her mother several times over a glass of wine came back into her mind now.

"She wants you up her ass dad," Riley said softly. Eric's eyes opened wider, and he looked down at the bare back of his wife.

"Is that true?" he asked running his hand down the soft skin of her back. They could both here Rita sobbing softly and listened for a while. Eric moved his hips slower now not trying to reach his climax anymore but waiting on his wife to answer. Riley's hand was next to her dad's softly encouraging her mom.

"Yes," Rita said softly. "But I'm so dirty in there," she added with another soft sob. Eric could feel a new wave of warmth close around his hard cock as Rita's mind conveyed signals to her cunt.

"Do you want to give her an enema dad?" Riley asked sincerely knowing what kind of effect the question would have on her mother.

"No. I'll give her one when I'm done," he said giving his daughter a slight wink and nod. Riley walked around him and to the counter where the jar of Vaseline sat and popped the top off of it. Turning she looked at her father to help reenforce what she was feeling. Gently he moved his hips back pulling his hard cock out of the snug sleeve. Riley had never seen her father's cock when it flaccid let alone when it was hard. She felt another warm wave move through her cunt and now understood that her body was wanting to be bred just like her mother's.

Walking to her father she dropped to her knees in front of him. She could smell her mother's cunt on him along with his musky smell. She felt herself moving in slow motion as she reached up and softly kissed the hard shaft. The taste of her mother was in her lips instantly. She looked up into her father's face as she softly started licking the slime from the bottom of his hard shaft. She could feel her father's hips wanting to move and she knew she was giving him pleasure also. She licked for several minutes making sure she cleaned as much as she could off the long hard shaft.

Smiling she reached into the jar and scooped out enough to coat the huge cock with a thin slickness. Rita had stayed in position and had kept her feet wide apart, so she was ready when her hole was needed. Walking to the other side of the table Riley grabbed her mother's hands and held them tightly. Eric took a couple of seconds before his cock was pushing slightly on the tight entrance of his wife's rectum.

With a steady pressure Eric started pushing. His eyes were frozen to the sight of Rita's asshole opening and his hard cock starting to disappear. The tightness and the pleasure he was starting to feel made him want to push as hard as he could, to bury his cock in one hard brutal thrust. But he held himself in check, giving the tight hole a chance to adjust.

Riley felt her mother tighten her grip as the huge cock moved deeper into her bowels. Her mouth was open, and her eyes seem to bulge. Her head was up as she stared into the eyes of her daughter. "AAAAAHHHHH!!" was the steady sound coming from her mouth getting louder as the huge cock opened her. Riley felt the warm rush between her legs and the slight throb of her clit. The look of pleasure on her father's face told Riley all she needed to know. Her asshole would belong to her mate and master as her mother's now did.