The Chase Ch. 05: Tess Daly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked at Cheryl and asked for a response.

In her Geordie tone, Cheryl replied to say she will play for 500K, but only if Sean puts 100K in the prize fund if he explodes before the end of the chase with her. Whether he catches her, or not.

The answer was yes, and Cheryl slowly started removing her clothes.

First, she pulled down a small pair of black pants from under her skirt and pulled them over her boots. She then took her top off, then her skirt. With Cheryl in her bra and boots, you could see Sean starting to feel his cock through his trousers.

Alex told Cheryl she did need to remove everything, not that there was much left. Cheryl removed her black bra to show two pert nipples and then her boots.

Cheryl spoke, "Let's play, Sean."

Sean paused the start as he said he wanted to be naked too. In saying that, he stood up and undressed. It was clear before he sat down again, to hide away a little, that his cock was rock hard.

Question after question took place, and Cheryl, although she was trying her best to get answers correct, she was also teasing Sean.

Cheryl started to rub her hands over her nipples on one question and mentioned how much she loved touching herself, knowing men were often thinking of then own hands over her body.

Before another question, Cheryl had put one finger inside her pussy and mouthed to Sean how it felt like a cock inside her.

In the next question though, you could see Sean getting both excited and hot. As Cheryl inserted two fingers inside her pussy, she looked at Sean and firmly told him she was imaging his cock fucking her, and that it was making her wet.

Sean's attention was distracted somewhat. However, neither of them was getting correct answers, but 7 questions in, Sean had answered 3 and Cheryl only 1. Sean was close to catching Cheryl.

For Sean though, he had now been stroking his cock far too much and was starting to dribble pre-cum.

No one in the studio could see this, but it was clear on Sean's face he was struggling to keep looking down at Cheryl's figure and not live out a dream he had.

Before the next question, Cheryl asked Alex if she had ever seen a man explode over the chase board.

Cheryl added, "It would be a fine sight to see Sean's sticky seed running down that board."

Alex replied, "Oh Cheryl, do you think Sean would explode big, or small?"

For Cheryl to look back up at Sean he could take no more. He stood to show a fair-sized cock which he was now wanking quickly.

Sean moaned, "You want cum, Cheryl. You want my cum. Take this you sexy bitch."

Cheryl replied, "Cum for me Sean. Wank that cock off for me and imagine my tongue licking you dry."

Alex and Cheryl looked at each other, giggling and laughing when Sean's cock exploded. Some spunk just missed Alex's face, whilst plenty hit the chase board.

Cheryl spoke, "Oh yes Sean. Oh yes. You dirty fucker."

Sean continued to wank himself off, "Fuck yes Cheryl. Fuck yes. Dirty bitch."

Cheryl egged Sean on to keep cumming, "Don't stop for us, you dirty bastard. I love watching men wanking themselves off over me. Keep going, Sean. Keep going."

With Sean looking like he's going to go blind, more spunk exploded, as Alex suggested Sean sit down and take a break.

Cheryl spoke, "Nice 100K banked there. Thank you."

Alex spoke, "Well done Sean. Nice explosion. I've never seen your face go like that before."

With cum starting to slide down the board, Sean collapsed back into his chair with a look of a dream being fulfilled. His years of wanking over Cheryl had now turned into her watching him.

A moment was taken by Alex chatting to Cheryl about how she had been successful in being the first woman to win any money on the show before.

Cheryl said she was delighted and her dream of appearing on the show, was to be the first person to win money on the show.

Cheryl asked, "Did you like Sean? I bet you'd rather not answer the next question if you could slide your cock inside me?"

Alex laughed and asked, "Do you want Cheryl's pussy wrapped around your cock Sean?"

Sean's body twitched as he listened, and it was only assumed he may have cum again, out of view of the cameras.

Alex asked, "Do you want to cum again? I mean play on Sean?"

"Play Alex. Play."

Cheryl rubbed her nipples again, but this time after collecting some of Sean's spunk on her fingers.

The next question was a fail again by Cheryl. Sean answered correctly, and the chase was over.

Sean moaned, "Oh fuck. I need to cum again."

You could see Sean's arm rapidly moving again and his mouth opens in ecstasy as he exploded for one final time.

All contestants had been caught once again. The difference was Cheryl had banked money, but still had her sexual fantasy to come.

Alex asked Cheryl what her sexual fantasy was for the show. Cheryl explained that she wanted to be naked and for a chaser to cum whilst looking at her. That dream had been fulfilled.

Alex looked surprised and disappointed that this was the end of the show.

Cheryl spoke, "End the show Alex, and maybe you and I can go and have a good time. If you think you can handle me?"

Alex who for the first time on the show remained fully dressed smiled, and said goodbye to the audience watching.

The cameras left the show with Alex moving in on Cheryl.

What happened between them, only to be known by the audience in the studio that day, the TV crew, and anyone else who may have joined them?

It wasn't going to be Sean; he was well and truly beat.

THE END

12