The Chase Ch. 10: SUSANNA REID (Show 4)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben spoke, "You only have yourself to blame for this Susanna. I want that ass."

"FUCKING NO, NO BEN. NO."

Ben had opted to ram his cock into Susanna's ass. Like her pussy, he built up momentum quickly, out of sheer and utter excitement of fucking a dream woman.

Ben moaned, "Your ass is fucking tight. But fuck, it feels so good."

"FUCKING HELL. NO. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. STOP."

Ben said he needed a minute to cum and continued to smash Susanna's ass for all it's worth, as Susanna continued to scream and shout, as her body got pulverised.

"STOP. STOP. FUCKING STOP."

Susanna was both mentally and physically hurting as she felt Ben's hard cock thrusting again and again inside her anal hole.

Ben moaned, "Again, fucking again. Oh fuck, you're so sexy. Fucking yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes"

Susanna's begging didn't stop but her mind had drifted off feeling Ben Shepard in her ass.

She'd had plenty of sex on the show as a contestant, and plenty as the show host in recent episodes, but she'd never been chained up and felt so out of control of the situation.

The show format of people living out their sexual fantasies was one she loved, she didn't mind helping and being part of it, but this was not fun.

Ben was moaning, "Fucking hell Susanna. This ass. Your fucking ass. It looks so fucking good wobbling."

Susanna's legs had been spread wider, and Ben in his frenzy had pushed her stockings down to below her knees.

"BEN. FUCKING STOP BEN."

Ben groaned, "Fucking good. Oh god, Susanna. This feels so fucking good."

Ben's hands were gripping the back of Susanna's thighs, as he shot his load inside her ass.

Susanna whispered, "Ben. Oh no, Ben. No. No."

Whatever friendship Ben and Susanna had; the last 15 minutes had changed a lot between them. Ben looked like the happiest man in the world, whereby Susanna looked horrified and in pain.

With Susanna in no state to speak, the camera panned to Lorraine Kelly.

Lorraine spoke, "After the break. Me."

During the break, Ben returned to being a friend of Susanna's as he released her hands and aimed to help her up. Susanna couldn't move or didn't want to move.

Suzanne's naked body was a battered wreck. She was covered in spunk from Richard on her front and now had plenty of Ben's dribbling out of her pussy and anal holes and down her legs.

There may have been another contestant left on the show, but Susanna was clear she was not stopping to do it. Lorraine was her friend, but after what she suffered already that night, she was not going to risk whatever sex act she had in mind.

Susanna whimpered, "I'm done."

Susanna staggered off stage with nothing but a pair of stockings hanging off her body.

Part 4

Ranvir Singh had reappeared and welcomed the audience back for the final part of that evening's show.

Ranvir had changed and was now standing on stage in a white G-string, which allowed her buttocks to hang out from the back, and a tight-fitting white bra that was hugely struggling to keep her breasts inside it.

"Welcome back everyone. Susanna has said to me the show must go, and next onto the stage is Lorraine Kelly."

Lorraine walked from behind the podium and smiled knowing what she wanted was still going to be extremely pleasurable.

Ranvir took on the host duties for the first time and asked questions of her colleague, who got 5 answers correct. She called out the chaser, who was not fazed by the change in host.

The Beast spoke, "Well Ranvir, I didn't expect to see you twice in one night. Hopefully, I can cum twice in one night watching you. I thought Susanna had a mighty fine rack, yours might be bigger."

Ranvir squeezed her breasts as evidence she may have. But then, saw Lorraine get caught with 2 questions.

Lorraine spoke, "I just want to get on with you Ranvir."

Ranvir asked Lorraine what she wanted, but already knew what was coming. She knew what she wanted to do with Susanna.

Lorraine explained she wanted a girl-on-girl action and was in no way upset that Ranvir would now be the other woman.

With Lorraine fully dressed, Ranvir moved her hands to Lorraine's skirt to unzip it and pull it down to reveal her ass, short legs, and black pants. Ranvir got on her knees and started to munch on Lorraine's pants for a short while. She was using her tongue to get right in the crack of her pants.

Ranvir could feel Lorraine was getting wet and opted to pull them off. She pulled them down off her ass, down her legs, and got her to stand out of them, before picking them up and having a quick smell.

Ranvir moved her mouth to be between Lorraine's little legs and got her tongue working quickly giving Lorraine's pussy a thorough workout, as she kissed and sucked on the flaps, and alternated with flicking tongue action, and long strokes up and down it.

Lorraine was loving how her pussy was being pleasured.

Lorraine moaned, "Oh wow, Oh Ranvir, Oh god, Oh Oh Oh."

Ranvir had moved two of her fingers to Lorraine's clit and next started to rub it gently, and then a little bit more fanatically. What felt like seconds, was more like 10 minutes, Ranvir continued to pleasure Lorraine to satisfaction.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I'M GOING TO EXPLODE EVERYWHERE. I'M GOING TO CUM," Lorraine started to scream in her Scottish accent.

Ranvir could feel Lorraine's juices cumming, but what came as she rubbed her clit a little harder was an explosion of juices that covered her chest.

"Oh fuck", Lorraine moaned, as she could take no more.

Ranvir spoke, "That's what I'm talking about. I thought you'd been a squirter."

For the next few minutes, both mouths met as snogging took place, as Ranvir spent some time groping Lorraine's breasts, but mainly focusing on each other's lips.

Ranvir wanted to be naked with Lorraine, and they paused for a moment to let Ranvir take off her bra. Her breasts were huge, and it was a sight which took Lorraine by surprise. Lorraine took off her top and bra, to reveal potentially the biggest 4 breasts on the show ever.

Next Ranvir pulled down her G-String, which was already a little wet.

Lorraine spoke, "You have amazing breasts. You should wear tighter tops."

Ranvir, who had been in control of everything so far, continued with that theme as she grabbed Lorraine's hand, walked her over to the bed, laid herself down on her back, and pulled Lorraine down next to her, to then place her hand next to her pussy.

Ranvir spoke, "I want you to finger fuck me, Lorraine. Don't hold back. I know you wanted to destroy Susanna's pussy, feel free to do whatever you can to me. Slide in a couple of fingers and get my juices to be running like yours."

Lorraine loved being so close to Ranvir like this and was turned on by what she was seeing and hearing.

Ranvir spoke, "Make me cum Lorraine. Please make me wet and sticky."

Lorraine was now looking down at Ranvir's pussy and started to insert two fingers inside her. She was soft and gentle initially, but as Ranvir demanded more, Lorraine picked up the pace and 2 fingers, turned into 3.

In the frenzy of the finger blasting, Lorraine got more of a chance to look at Ranvir, and she could see her actions were working. Ranvir's face was loving it. Her eyes were popping out of her head, her mouth was open as she breathed quicker and quicker. Looking down at her body, her nipples were hard, and for the first time was taking in the full size of her breasts. These babies were massive and were wobbling all over the place, along with the rest of her curvy body. It was a sight Lorraine didn't expect to see, but she was delighted to be able to see Ranvir in her naked glory.

Ranvir had started to moan and groan sexually, as Lorraine continued to wank her off.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're making me so wet." Ranvir moaned.

"Cum all over my fingers. Don't hold back, I want to feel your juices. I want you to climax." Lorraine said as she encouraged Ranvir to not hold back.

Ranvir groaned, "This is too good, far too good. Susanna is missing out here."

In what looked like Ranvir needing a break she had turned onto her side, as Lorraine's fingers slipped out of her pussy. Ranvir had taken Lorraine's hand and placed it on her right breast, as they spooned together now, but Lorraine wasn't done. She could feel Ranvir was wet, but she hadn't exploded.

With Lorraine's breasts now pushed against Ranvir's back, and her pussy pushed against Ranvir's bum, she reached her hand around her body and inserted 3 fingers back into her pussy.

Ranvir spoke, "Oh Lorraine, I can't take any more. You're too fucking good at it."

Ranvir was touching her breasts and tweaking her nipples, as Lorraine dipped her fingers deeper into Ranvir's wet pussy.

Lorraine spoke, "Cum Ranvir. I want you to cum. Cum like I know Susanna would have."

Ranvir's thighs separated a little and her body tremble as the finger blasting started to take real effect on her. A big breath of air taken in by her was the sign of her pussy letting go.

Lorraine spoke, "That's it. Cum for me."

The love juices of Ranvir had exploded everywhere, and Lorraine's fingers were covered but remained fixed inside her pussy.

Lorraine demanded more, "Go again, go again. Susanna would have taken more."

"Stop, stop, stop," Ranvir moaned.

Ranvir knew whose pussy was getting a beating and as much as her body suggested she wanted it and could take it; she had gone from the dominant one to the one who had lost control of her body.

Lorraine's sticky and wet fingers were relentless and had quickened even more inside her pussy.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK." Ranvir shouted.

As Lorraine's fingers went deeper than at any other time, Ranvir's pussy tightened for a moment, before it was clear she had cum.

Lorraine was horny for Ranvir's pussy in her face and asked for it. With Ranvir on her back, Lorraine moved her body to now be in a 69 position.

With Lorraine's pussy now in Ranvir's face, and her face in Ranvir's pussy, both loved sticking their tongues in each other's wet pussy and licking each other out.

Ranvir moaned and groaned a lot, as Lorraine's mouth felt cum after cum explode out of Ranvir's pussy. Ranvir was doing a great job on Lorraine, but she couldn't believe how good Lorraine was at this.

Lorraine spoke, "Stick some fingers in me, Ranvir. I need your fingers inside me again."

"Yes, that's it. Be rough with me. Stick them in harder." Lorraine demanded.

Ranvir was on it and had now slipped 4 fingers inside Lorraine's pussy, as her tongue was now working on her clit.

With Ranvir well satisfied, Lorraine had sat up and was now grinding down on Ranvir's face with fingers inserted into her, and a tongue at work. The audience was getting to see Lorraine's hard nipples and her breasts bouncing up and down.

No one expected to see Lorraine Kelly getting it on with Ranvir Singh that night, but this was a show that The Beast was thoroughly enjoying. He had wanked himself off and looked exhausted from pleasuring himself.

With Lorraine's naked frame now shaking, it was clear she was about to climax and could take no more.

"YES. OH YES. OH, GOD. YES," Lorraine screamed as her love juices squirted all over Ranvir's face.

With Lorraine moving away from Ranvir, Ranvir could speak a little with a cum over her face to say thank you. Lorraine's fantasy had been fulfilled.

Both ladies had cum covering their bodies and were both in a sweaty mess, as Ranvir composed herself a little more and looked at the camera.

Ranvir spoke, "Well everyone. Thank you for watching. My team has been caught and the chase is over."

Ranvir added, "Next time on the chase, we have an actor special with 4 very special celebrity ladies, with a special guest host. From Susanna and I, the chase is over, and thank you for watching."

THE END

12