The Cheaters Ch. 04

Story Info
Who will win the bet, Finn or Lucas?
2.7k words
2.45
513
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn placed a risky bet. He isn't a person who bets his money easily. He is a trader who knows the value of money.

But the bet remains a bet, and for my part, I bet on staying at home.

If I lose, it will be very humiliating for me to take my things and leave my house to my friend so he can enjoy my wife for a whole month.

The promised day arrived, and Finn was on the doorstep of the house in the same clothes he came in yesterday: dark olive tight jogger pants and a white shirt. He brought his suitcase with him.

He walked into the living room confidently while Sarah was in her room getting ready for him.

I sat on a sofa, and Finn was on the sofa facing me. "Enjoy spending the last few hours in your home before you leave," he said with a grin.

"Make sure you have the thousand pounds in your pocket," I replayed.

Finn took out a lot of money from his pocket and said, "Increase the bet to five thousand if you like. As you can see, I came with my suitcase, so there is no room for loss." He was trying to distract me with mind games. Five pounds is very much money, but if I accepted, I would be under a lot of pressure.

"Seven pounds against 45 days with your hot wife," he offered, his eyes staring into mine.

I wanted to distract him as well as he did, so I offered without thinking, "Only two thousand pounds for two months. I have enough certainty to win. Do your best to spend two months with my wife."

He stared at me, his eyes wide in surprise, and asked with a sly smile as if he had set me up, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure as hell." I asserted.

Sarah walked into the room. I was surprised by what I had seen. She was wearing a short black nightdress that showed most of her thighs and her cleavage.

Her chest was swaying as she walked; she was not wearing a bra.

Finn stood, looking deep at her body up and down, and hugged her. She said, "How is my man doing?"

"Your man is horny as fuck," he murmured as he examined her hot body.

They sat next to each other, and Finn's eyes never left her cleavage. Sara asked him, "When do we start, Finn?"

"As you want, baby," Finn answered in a soft voice with his eyes on her boobs.

"Right now?" She asked in a sultry voice.

Finn raised his eyes at her face doubtfully and asked, "Are you ready?" He wanted to make sure she had all the courage to do something rude like that.

Sarah placed the palm of her hand on his thigh and rubbed it slowly. Finn watched her hand move up and down his thigh as if he hoped it would touch his crotch.

Sarah kept touching his thigh for a few minutes, and her hand gradually approached the upper part of his thigh until her palm rested on his bulge.

Finn leaned back on the couch and whispered, "Of fuck."

Her palm was too small to cover his big bulge. He looked at me and said, "Stay standing and take off your pants."

I was just in my boxers and shirt. Finn looked at my skinny legs, laughed mockingly, and said, "Your legs look funny and disgusting."

As you know, the bet between me and him was as follows: if I cum within five minutes of watching them, he wins, but if I don't, I win.

I stayed in my boxers to prove whether I was going to cum or not.

Finn grabbed his phone and set the stopwatch for five minutes.

Suddenly, they both stood at once, and the distance between them and me was a few centimeters.

Sarah's small hand was fondling his big bulge through the joggers pants. Finn exposed one boob, leaned down, and sucked her hard nipples.

He was quickly sucking her breast like a hungry baby. Like a savage, he took her other boob out, gathered her boobs, and sucked them alternately.

Sarah's hand didn't leave his bulge. She was moaning loudly while Finn was sucking her breasts violently with his lips wide open to wrap her big areolas.

The upward and downward movement of Sarah's hand on Finn's bulge aroused me. His pants were cotton, and his bulge appeared like a tennis ball. My dick caused a tent in my boxers. Fearfully, I ran my thumb over my bulge, and quickly I remembered the bet.

I looked at the stopwatch. One minute and twenty seconds had passed.

Finn noticed my swelling and began to speak, "Your wife has a pair of big tits, little boy." Then he sucked a boob and said, "Her tits tasted delicious." Then he sucked the other boob and teased, "Is watching me suck and squeeze your wife's tits turning you on?"

He was groaning after every suck, and his big palms were kneading her boobs non-stop.

On the other hand, Sarah was rubbing his shaft with two fingers, and she also started to arouse me, saying, "Look, baby, at his cock; ahhhh, it's so thick."

She outlined his cock with her fingers. His cock was really thick through the pants, and what made it more visible were his very tight cotton pants.

Sara continued, "Look at it, baby, he is hung like a mule." At the same time, Finn could not see anything but her boobs.

Their dirty talk and the sounds of saliva on her nipples made me feel a flow in my dick. I pushed my dick with my palm to stop it from growing.

Half time has passed, with two minutes and thirty seconds remaining. Things were not in my favor, as I was required to resist to win, and time was passing slowly.

Finn straightened his back and stood behind her, their eyes on mine.

Finn was groping her boobs and staring at me with a smile as if to say, "You are going to cum now."

Sara was biting her lips like a slut while bumping her ass to feel his cock.

But what made me so aroused was that he lowered his hand to her groin, lifted her dress, and rubbed her pussy through the panties. Sara widened her legs to give him the full access to her pussy. His middle finger caressed her pussy lips slowly.

Finn grinned and said, "Look at his scrawny thighs; they are pathetic. His baggy boxers look funny."

Sara replayed, "He is poor; he doesn't have the strength and charm you have."

Finn turned her around, and they kissed like teenagers; his mouth sucked her lower lips forcefully, and his hands squeezed her big, rounded ass.

Sara's hand pulled his nick toward her mouth, and the other hand cupped his cock.

There were one and a half minutes remaining.

I couldn't resist that intimate scene, so I stroked my dick several times through boxers.

Out of nowhere, Sarah pulled off his jogger belt. I had been fantasizing about seeing his cock too much.

Just thinking about that made me aroused to a level I had never been before.

She put her hand inside his pants and pulled out his cock.

As I imagined, his cock was thick and long, looking like 6 inches. Finn shaved his pubic hair and his balls too. His balls were big and firm.

Sara wasted no time; she opened her mouth and took his full cock. Her palm rubbed his balls and sucked his pole quickly.

Her lips on his cock were like one thing. She took his cock out, stared at me, and said, "Look, this is what a real man's cock looks like."

I felt sperm flowing inside my penis; whenever I moved my hand away from my dick, I felt it come back on its own. I made a sound from my throat unintentionally, and Finn looked at me and saw that I was struggling, so he put his palm behind her neck, widened his long legs, and began to thrust his ass.

"My cock looks sexy between your wife's lips, little boy?" He asked with a devilish grin.

I couldn't help myself and started stroking quickly, when suddenly I felt semen heading to my dick hole.

I bent down and tried to block sperm by pinching my dick hole.

There were forty seconds remaining, and I felt my sperm go back. I saved myself. I took my hand away from dick.

Sarah raised her back a little, slid Finn's cock between her big boobs, and he started to give her a tit fuck.

Tit-fuck was something I couldn't do because of my short dick, so the scene highlighted my weakness, which was a turning on for me.

Without my intervention, cum flowed out of my dick and wet my boxers, and there were thirty seconds remaining.

I lost the bet. Finn and Sarah burst into laughter when they saw my miserable appearance.

Finn celebrated his victory by increasing the pace of fucking her boobs. Sara clutched both sides of her breasts, and he started to push his cock.

"Who is the man you little puppy?" Finn teased me with his win. "I will devote myself to you, but now I am busy with your horny wife."

He straightened his back, took off her shirt, and pulled down his joggers and boxers.

At the same time, Sara took off her dress and panties, so they were fully naked in front of me.

Sara got on all fours on the couch I was sitting on. Finn stood with one foot on the ground and lifted the other on the couch.

He held his cock and brushed her pussy lips a little to slide it without pain, then he started to insert his thick cock inch by inch.

Sarah groaned a little in pain till he slid it completely. Finn made a few slow thrusts to loosen her pussy.

Once Finn felt the flexibility inside her, he started to increase the thrusting, and her groans turned from groans of pain to groans of pleasure.

His hip movement began to increase, and then Sarah begged him to push more. "Go deep, Finn. Go deep, please."

Finn heeded her pleas, clutched her hips firmly, and began to push his cock powerfully.

For my part, I was sitting on the ground from exhaustion and frustration at the loss. My head was close to his lower leg, so by looking up, I could see his shaved big balls hitting her butts. With every stroke, he pushed his cock deep and pulled it out to the point where I could glimpse his cock head.

Although Finn is a little overweight, he is sexually flexible. His soft-shaved butts were jiggling with each thrust.

His naked appearance aroused me; his hairless body was attractive, and although Finn is a little overweight, he is flexible in sex. His backside was soft, even though he had a big beard.

His cock thickness was getting her pussy inner lips out.

"Take my big cock, baby," Finn murmured lustfully.

"Fuck my pussy, Finn. You feel so good," Sara pleaded loudly.

"My cock feels good inside your cunt?" Finn wanted to hear her confirmation.

"Fuck yes. Ahhhh, your cock is so huge."

"You like when I stretch your tight cunt in front of your worthless husband?"

"Ohhh yes. Fuck in front of him. He is helpless."

Finn never slowed the rhythm; he fucked her non-stop until they changed the position.

He sat on the couch, parted his long legs, and Sara rode his cock.

She rested her knees on the couch and her hands on the back of the sofa. Finn guided his cock into her pussy; he held her butts so as not to lose track. Once his cock slid into her, she straightened her back and started to bounce.

Her big boobs were swaying in the air with every bound. Her eyes were almost closed in pleasure.

Finn stared up at her face. "You are so brilliant tonight," he said with a smile.

"Just because you are stud," Sara said rapidly out of effort.

"You feel so good, baby." Finn whispered. He groped one swaying boob, rubbed it, and pinched her nipple lightly.

His big cock was as erect as a rock and filled her pussy entirely. Sara's butts made cracking sounds on his pelvis, and she began to moan. "Ahhh, fuck me with that thick cock of yours, ohhh."

Finn gathered her boobs and started to thrust his hips upward. His big hands were fondling every part of her big breasts.

After a few minutes, Sara leaned in to get her boobs close to his face. I couldn't see his face, but I heard him sucking her breasts. Finn stopped thrusting; he was busy with her boobs.

He sucked and licked her nipples wildly. Sara rubbed his hair while staring down with a lustful face.

Finn took his breath and whispered, "I adore these tits."

"They are yours," Sara murmured in a sultry voice.

I remained sitting, and my face was near his knee and her foot. Finn moved her waist as a sign to turn around. She sat on his crotch, and he guided his cock head to her pussy lips, and it got in quickly.

Finn put his palms on both sides of her hips to help her bounce steadily.

Sara was screaming too loudly in this position. She was rubbing her pussy while taking every inch of his meat.

Finn was swaying his head slowly and looking at his cock as it got in and out. He bit his lower lip in pleasure, and her fingers moved to his balls to rub them.

Finn raised the pace and groaned until his thrusts slowed down. I saw his cum sliding over his balls.

Sara rested her back on his chest; Finn turned her face, and they kissed passionately. His cock stayed inside her for a while.

They cut the kisses and smiled. Sara stood up, sat next to him, and leaned back to catch her breath.

"Oh, god," Finn said as he rubbed her thigh. He looked at me and mocked, "You still here!" He claimed that he had forgotten that I was here.

I nodded.

"Get up and bring me some water," he said in a commanding tone.

I walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. I heard them muttering and laughing loudly. I gave him the bottle, and when I sat on the couch opposite them, Finn interrupted me and ordered, "No, no, sit as you were."

Awkwardly, I sat where I was. Finn looked at me arrogantly and said, "I fucked you up on all levels, did I?"

I nodded in confirmation.

"Admit it verbally," he ordered.

"Yes, you fucked me up," I whispered.

"You know that I cheated you, fooled you many times, and screwed your wife?"

"I know that very well," I said while looking down.

Sara rubbed his cock; it was big even when it was flaccid. He continued, "Not only that, but I bet you, I won, and I fucked your wife in front of you."

Sara leaned in and started to suck his cock. Finn ran his fingers through her hair and said, "Now you have to leave, Lucas." I didn't know what to say; I kept silent.

"You hear me?" he asked.

"Y... Yes, I hear you. When am I supposed to leave?" I asked stammeringly.

"Right now," he said as he looked down at Sara and brushed her hair again.

Sara waved at me bye-bye in a mocking way.

I got dressed and prepared my things. I heard Finn calling me, and I went back to them; she was still sucking. "Look at things from the positive side; Sarah will spend the most beautiful sixty days of her life."

I nodded and said, "I know, Finn. I wish you happy days."

Sara pulled his cock out and said, "Lucas, don't be sad. I'll not be with a stranger or someone you hate; I'll be with your best friend." She licked his shaft and added, "Finn and I will fuck all over the house, and we will invite you to watch."

Finn lit a cigarette and said, "Stay nearby; we will need you a lot."

"I will." I responded, then I walked to the door and left.