The Choctaw Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh God, mom, I'm going to cum now."

My announcement made her go into action as she pushed my stroking hand away from my cock. Now taking hold of my erection, she boldly took over masturbating me, as I then stood there transfixed by my mother, who seemed hellbent on getting me to orgasm for her.

"Cum for me, you goddamn motherfucker!! It's time to cum for your mother."

With her right hand stroking me, she extended her left hand and held it into a cup-like form. I could tell that she was wanting me to unleash my seed, so she could collect it in her hand.

"Oh shit, mom, that's so fucking sick, I'm cumming...ohhhh."

"Cum into mommy's hand, Tommy. Fuck yeah, it's so thick, baby!! Give me all you've got. Yesss, shoot it into my hand, you gorgeous boy, you. Don't hold out on me, baby. Yesss, that's right!!"

Standing there, I witnessed my once stalwart, church-going mother becoming someone totally different. And I liked this kind of 'different.' In the past, she wouldn't even have thought of using any type of profanity around me, but now, here she was openly displaying herself, masturbating her own son. And she was trying to get as much of his warm jism into her hand as possible. The whole episode to me was totally indescribable. She was holding my rod, and the bulbous head expanded and throbbed as my orgasm overtook me. The extreme pleasure coursed through me, as my quivering cock spewed a large quantity of thick, white, jelly-like cum into her waiting hand.

As I stood there getting so far one of the greatest thrills of my life, I watched my mother milking my penis of its life-giving, thick ejaculate. I can even say that she seemed patient, as she worked the last of my cream into her hand.

And then mom did what I hoped she would do. She put her cum-filled hand to her mouth, and devoured all my ejaculate. When she got all that she could with that method, she used her tongue to lick the remainder from her cum-soaked palm.

As I watched her gulp down my spent cum, there were chills running up and down me. 'She's literally eating me' I thought to myself. It reminded me of when I'd visited her church in the past and they had what they called 'communion.' Except now, it was a mother partaking of her own son. The excitement watching her do that ran through me beyond anything I'd ever thought I'd experienced before.

"Oh my God, mom, that was fucking unbelievable!! What you just did, you...you..."

"You fed me son. I was able to have something of yours that Eliza knew I would need. Thanks for giving it to me, honey. I feel so much closer to you now. It's hard for me to describe it, baby. It's almost like I'm more attuned to your thoughts and desires. Whatever you want, I want. So tell me, what does my baby want now? Ooh, I think I know...you want to watch your mother masturbate again in front of you, don't you?"

The fact was, that's what was on my mind. Ever since I'd asked her if mothers need to masturbate, I'd wanted this to happen. For us to be in the same room, and for her to drop any pretensions of her ancient morality, presenting her naked pussy to me as I stood by and watched her pleasure herself. I was hoping now, that she'd let me run my fingers through her cunt, as well.

"Yes, that's what I want, mom. Lie on the couch there and frig yourself for me. Now that you've watched me, I want to see you bring yourself to climax. Let's not hide anything from each other anymore. You don't have to wait to get to your room to do this. From now on, we can show each other what we both like."

And again, once I'd said it, mother submitted to what I had told her to do. She sat herself on the couch, and threw open her robe so I could get a good look at her gorgeous tits and hairy cunt. With her eyes directly on me, and her tongue alluringly out, she spread her legs wide, and placed her fingers between her legs, moving them enticingly into her wet pussy.

While I'm staring directly at mom, she was glaring wide-eyed back at me, and it was if our minds were linked, and I could swear her thoughts were telling me...

'You like watching me do this, don't you, son? I've suspected for years, how wicked a fucker you really are!! And now you're giving me no reason to think otherwise. So, watch your mama frig herself. Watch me, goddamn you.'

As mom busily ran her fingers through her cunt, I sank to my knees directly in front of her on the floor, staring intently at where her digits were running through her pussy. It was if I was the one obeying my internal lusts now. Luridly, openly staring at mom's pussy, as she alluringly entertained me, masturbating before my very eyes, inciting even more lust inside me for her.

And then I could clearly read her thoughts again...

'I wonder if Eliza envisioned you only having me perform for you? Why, I gotta ask, are you making me do this all by myself? Is that all you're planning on doing, honey, staring at your mother while she masturbates in front of you? Here, since you're so close, lick mommy's fingers after I've run them through my cunt. And then, at least you can know what I taste like.'

She extended her moist fingers to my mouth, I opened it to take in and taste the slick digits my mother had used to pleasure herself.

I wanted more than just a taste of mom's fingers. I wanted a taste of my mother. And to get that, I brought my mouth right up to mom's spread open legs there on our couch, in our living room, in our house.

My goal and only ambition right then, became to stretch out my tongue so that I'd be licking and tasting the pussy that so many of my nighttime masturbation sessions revolved around.

I slid my fingers back, forth and over on mom's widely-spread legs and thighs. She had become very wet from the self-pleasuring that had just occurred, so I didn't have to do much to make that happen.

My mother's pussy, I found to be a very beautiful flowery treasure. It had a good and natural look to it, and my tongue slid in and out of it very easily as well.

Once I took over from mom in the pleasuring of it, her grunts, groans, and moans became much more noticeable.

"That's it, Tommy, lick mommy's pussy, baby. Yesss, mommy likes that. Fuck my hole with your tongue, baby!!"

Something flashed in my mind that mom had said just a few days prior to what was happening now, now just laughing to myself, I asked her...

"Mom, do you think this is appropriate, what we're doing right now? I mean, is it right that we're having oral sex? Wouldn't your church disapprove of this? Ha-ha!!"

"Fuck whatever anybody at my church has to say about this, Tommy. Lick my cunt, motherfucker, taste mommy's pussy. Ohhhh this feels so fucking good. Besides, you know that Eliza's spell is helping me to feel this way, too."

"But you love it, don't you, mom? Tell me you want us to stop doing this."

"NO, don't stop!! Keep licking my cunt goddammit, Tommy. I don't want this to stop. Not at least until you make me cum. Make mommy cum...please."

I kept up the fervent ministrations into my mother's pussy for many more minutes or so. After that, she wanted to have me give her another sample of my cum, which was her doing a repeat from before. She masturbated another good-sized sample into her cupped hand, and then she swallowed it. After that, I was really ready for some sleep.

*****

Around, I'd say two o'clock in the morning, I woke up with mom kneeling next to me on the floor, next to my queen-size bed. Because of the light coming in from a streetlight, I could easily make out her face. She had the appearance of a woman who was searching for something that she almost thought she couldn't find.

"Mom, are you okay? Shouldn't you be in your bed right now? Is something wrong?"

"I guess the only thing wrong is that I've gone against pretty much all of the things I've believed in the last few days, Tommy. But what I know to be true is I'm actually celebrating it. How is that even possible, honey?!"

"Mom, it's like I told you before, I can't understand how all that mumbo-jumbo operates, but I just know it does. But I want you to understand, I needed you to choose what you wanted. And I wanted you to be able to say no to it, if that was what you wanted."

"I didn't say no to it, because it is what I wanted, baby. Once I was aware of what was really happening inside me, I felt the fire blazing in my soul. And I don't want to go back. I want what her spell has to offer me. And, there's another thing right now, Tom. I know I said a few days ago that a man's sex organ should never be inside a woman's mouth. And we both know for years, that's what I told your father how I felt about oral sex."

"Mom, we can't change the past, can we?"

"No son, we both know we can't."

"Then let's not even go there, okay?"

"But that's the thing, honey. When you gave me oral sex just a little while ago. It was...really...just..."

"Fucking great, mom?"

"Yes, fucking great, baby. And something your father never did for me."

"But didn't you tell him no oral sex, mom? Isn't that why he never did it to you?"

"He tried to do it to me a few times, but I'd always stop him."

"Why mom, why did you stop him?"

"Simple. Because of the repulsion I had to letting him put his penis in my mouth. I knew he'd want me to do the same thing, pleasuring him with a BJ."

"Was there something you were afraid of, if you did it?"

"Oh my God, I was afraid of him cumming in my mouth. I didn't know what it would be like when that happened, or what it might taste like. But now, I'm not afraid of the taste...at least I'm not afraid of how yours is, honey. I'm just about in love with it."

"So what are you saying now, mom? Now that you've tasted my cum and liked it, are you changing your mind about oral sex?"

"Yes, baby, I am. And I hope you don't mind if I want to suck your cock. Truth is, right now, I've got a burning desire to have my baby's stiff prick in my mouth, and when you're ready, to blast your sperm down my throat. Matter of fact, that's what I was dreaming about right before I woke up and came in here."

Hearing her tell me that, I reached my hand up and turned on the small light next to the bed. And then I pulled back my bedsheets and uncovered my semi-erect penis, letting my mother see it.

"Your cock is beautiful, honey. But I'm concerned that I might not do it the way you want me to. I don't want you disappointed in me, because now I know this is something I know that men really need and enjoy, and I don't want to be the one to fuck it up."

"Mom...I don't think you could, fuck it up. I think that whatever you do is going to feel good for me. And if it's okay with you, maybe you could let me tell you how I like it and what feels good for me. Just like I want you to tell me how to eat your pussy the way you want me to. I just want you to feel good."

As she then smiled brightly at me, mom took my cock in her hand. She began stroking and pulling on it, and I could see her intently gazing at the purplish knob sitting atop it. For about fifteen to twenty seconds, mom just kept stroking my rod, still staring at it. From the connection we were sharing right then, I knew her stares were of respect for my cock. 'I made this' she was thinking to herself...'and in a few minutes, I want to have this in my mouth, harvesting Tommy's cum from it.' I could sense the anxiousness in her as she knew what was about to happen. I hoped what I was about to say would help curtail any fear she might have...

"Put me in your mouth, mom. Just relax and take that final step, mom. Think about when I ate your pussy a few hours ago. And ask yourself if you liked it, or not."

"I loved it, son. Your tongue made mommy feel good. So very fucking good!!"

"Mom, do you know why a dog licks his own dick?"

"No, honey, I don't. Why?"

"Because he can. It's kind of the same way with this situation. Why does a man's lover suck his cock? Because she can. Simple as that, mom. You can do this, if you want to."

I saw the resolve in my mother's face as she leaned forward, opened her mouth wide and brought the tip of my cock inside it. It seems within the first five or ten seconds, she was coming along nicely in the art of fellatio. Running her tongue and lips up and down my shaft like she'd been doing it for the past fifty years or so.

"Oh God, mom, that feels nice. So sweet. I can tell you're a natural cocksucker. Your lips are nice on my cock."

Mom kept bobbing her head up and down, with my rod inside her mouth.

"Am I doing it good for you baby? Is what I'm doing making you feel good?"

"Mother...oh, it's very nice. Aww, I love this...Ohhhh...suck it...suck my cock, mom."

Her lips were wrapped tightly around my tool, and she suckled at the head with a loving preciseness as she ran them up and down my stiff penis. I could tell she was beginning to find her natural rhythm while she continued bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

"Oh, that's real sweet, mom. But can you to take your tongue and flicker it on the head of my cock? Make your tongue flutter like the wings of a butterfly. Yesssss...just like that, mom. Yesss!! Jesus, that makes my knob feel so fucking good."

Even though, at that time, she wasn't the best blowjob artist I'd encountered, she was definitely doing a great job as her cock-sucking was drawing me closer to when I'd be ready to shoot off my jizz in her mouth.

"Mom, I'm getting close, I'm getting close. Oh God, mom, you're going to make me cum in your mouth!!"

"I need you to cum in my mouth, baby. Feed me your thick seed, sweetheart. Mommy's so ready to take care of her baby now."

What my mother was doing for me, was something I'd thought about countless times when I'd masturbate through the years. The sexual side of me always revolved around her. If she'd ever suspected it, she never let on. And now, now... my own beautiful, gorgeous, fetching, ravishing mother's lips were sliding up and down my hard prick, in an incestuous exhortation, working to get me to unleash my spunk in her mouth. I was getting ready to help fulfill her wish.

"Ohhhh FUCK, I'm cumming mom, cumming in your mouth."

As I shot my load, my mother's lips compliantly stayed secured to just below the head of my cock. As I spasmed, my ejaculate was gushing into her waiting mouth and mom was making noises and groans that I'd never heard come from her before. I wondered if it was possible that just by my shooting my cum into her mouth, that was bringing her to orgasm?

As I was done pumping her mouth full of my viscous cum, I watched as some drizzled down her chin. And mom started milking my cock for whatever jizz might be left in my then-deflating prick. Just seeing her with my man flesh still in her mouth, jolted me like nothing else ever had. And when she made sure that there wouldn't be any more cum that she could have this time, I watched as mother smiled and then boldly looked me straight in my eyes. I could tell she wanted my full attention for what was about to happen next. My mother swallowed all of the cum that was in her mouth, making sure that it made an audible sound as it sank down her throat, and into her belly.

The new roads we were taking, and the barriers that we were overcoming together, gave me an even greater appreciation for my beautiful mother.

"Oh fucking Christ, Tommy, I've never had anything happen to me like what's going on now...with you and I, like this. Your sweet cock, the cum gushing in my mouth...and me swallowing it whole. Oh fucking Christ, I love this."

"Mom, I hope you know the same's for me, too. Yeah, whatever Eliza did for me...for us, it's shaking up my world, but...to have my world shaken alongside yours is what's so fucking crazy for me. Why don't you just stay in bed with me, and we'll sleep the rest of the night together?

"If it's okay with you, I'll go to church with you tomorrow morning. If you really want to know the truth, I'm having trouble just being away from you. I love you, mom."

"And I love you, honey. Thank you for the wonderful day you spent with your mother. And thank you for letting me have your fantastic, fucking cum!!"

**********

As we got ready that next morning to go to mom's church, I had difficulty keeping my eyes from popping out of my head. Mom was standing at the bathroom mirror applying a little makeup, in front of me, clad only in her bra and panties.

"When's the last time I reminded you of how fucking beautiful you are, mom?"

"I think it was five minutes ago, son, if memory serves me correctly."

"I'm still trying to get over what happened last night. You rocked my world. You do know that, right?"

"You've been rocking mine, honey. I know it sounds rather risqué, but when your cum shot into my mouth, because I had finally got up the nerve to suck cock, it gave me a fucking orgasm like nothing I remember from before. I just wish now it hadn't taken me that long to do that, suck your cock, I mean."

"What else are you going to let me do to you, mom? I'm just curious."

"Well, be as curious as you want, son. But, right now we need to get going if we're going to be there in time for the service to start. You know how I hate being late, especially for church!!"

**********

I led the way as we walked into the sanctuary just as her church was starting. There was some guy standing on the stage, in front of a podium giving, what near I could tell were announcements, and mentioning prayer requests.

The usher found us a couple of open seats about the fourth row from the lectern, and mom was still walking behind me. And it seemed as if the congregants were happy to see us. There were some people that I thought I'd recognized from when I had visited last time, but most of the others, I could tell were total strangers to me.

As we finally sat down, that's when I actually got a real good look as to how mom was dressed. Maybe it was the fact that we left the house in such a hurry, that I didn't see what she was wearing, but it was nothing that I'd seen on her before. And if my guess was correct, I bet what she wore that morning, was nothing anyone at her church had ever seen her wear before, too.

How I had missed this before we left the house, I still can't explain. But mom, on this particular morning, was sporting a fair amount of breast cleavage. And once I noticed it, I couldn't take my eyes away from how she was flashing most everybody at her church, with her decent-sized, and very lovely breasts. There were a fair amount of stares from some of the men sitting along the same pew as we were.

I did my best to whisper to her, sitting in the next seat from me...

"Mom, what were you thinking by wearing that type of dress here?"

"I didn't think it'd be that big of a deal, honey. But, now, it's looking like I could've chosen something a little less...booby-ish."

Right then, the organist began playing, and most of the churchgoers' attention was on the song and what was happening up front. After about three or four hymns, a man got up to speak. That turned out to be their reverend guy...Peter Norton.

"I want to welcome everyone here this fine Sunday morning. And I am pleased to announce what our lesson is about today. Our lesson is about marriage. But before I begin that, I am pleased to announce that my lovely Vera Ellen and I, are declaring our wedding day. Yes, that lovely woman has agreed to become my wife four weeks from this next Saturday..."

Everyone began cheering and clapping when they'd heard him make that pronouncement. I remembered mom telling me a few days before that about them getting ready to be married, but she didn't know what date it was going to be. When I looked up to the front of the church, there were a group of ladies sitting around a very beautiful woman who was being congratulated. And some were even whispering in her ear. That was a good indicator that she was the preacher's fiancée.