The Choctaw Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around six o'clock that evening, when mom called to me as I sat in my room, to tell me supper was ready. I had been busy all afternoon that it didn't even hit me until supper time, how hungry I really was.

She fixed one of my favorites—fried chicken with biscuits, mashed potatoes and gravy. With some corn on the cob thrown in for good measure.

When I sat down to the table, because of my hunger, I didn't even stop to notice how mom was dressed. She had on a somewhat-fancy blouse and skirt that I hadn't ever remembered her wearing before. I could tell that she had primped at her mirror more than normal because of the light amount of makeup that she was wearing. But, what really caught my eye, was the slight amount of cleavage that was revealed with the new blouse.

Up to that time, I couldn't ever remember mom wearing something that suggestive in front of me. Mother never, and I mean never, allowed her breasts to be seen outside of her bedroom. Except for now, and for what I had seen from that morning. I found it was extremely difficult to take my eyes off her. I knew I had to say something about what was happening at that moment...

"Mom, this is all so good. This dinner...I think you know it's one of my favorites of yours. Thanks for making this tonight. And, I hope you don't mind my saying it...but you look absolutely ravishing. If I didn't have this wonderful meal in front of me...I think I'd want to eat you up, instead."

I waited for her reaction, but the only thing she did, once I said that, was allow her lips to form into almost a Mona Lisa-type smile. I wondered what it was that was giving her reasons to cook the meal she did, and dress in the manner she had? Was she trying to please me in some new way that she hadn't in the past?

"Honey, I've been thinking about what I revealed to you this morning, about my dream, and I feel like I put a burden on you that I shouldn't have. I'm just trying the best I know how to tell you I'm sorry for doing that."

I could sense the true sorrow in my mother's voice, as she told me that. I reached my hand across the table to her, and she leaned forward and firmly grasped it, accepting it into her own.

"Can I ask something of you, mom?"

"Of course, honey, anything. I think..."

"Ha-ha, but really...can we be friends with each other? I think you're aware that I'm not a little boy anymore. I've grown up, and I know, that you know that. But it would make me happy knowing that our relationship only got better, as we both get older. I really want to be whatever you need me to be. I really need that, if we're going to be the friends that I hope we can be.

"And as far as your dream that you had...mom, it was just a dream. It's not reality. And I hope to high Heaven you're not feeling guilty about anything that went on during it."

"But, son...it seemed so real. Almost to the point that I think my 'dream-self' wanted it to be."

"Okay, now I've got to ask this question...did you enjoy the dream?"

"I think this might be an area of inappropriateness, Tom..."

"Mom, goddammit, it's either a yes or no answer!! Hey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't raise my voice to you. But, c'mon, it's okay if you liked it. That doesn't have to mean anything as far as you and I are concerned."

"Yes."

"Yes what, mom?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it, honey."

"Good, now was that so bad, telling me that? It just means that you're human, and that you have feelings like the rest of us, that's all."

**********

After supper was over, I helped clean up, and even made sure all the dishes were in the dishwasher so that mom didn't have to work as hard as she usually does, after serving a great dinner like she just did.

My mother then went into her room and changed into the same nightgown that she had worn that morning. The same one where she had unknowingly exposed the top half of her breasts to me.

Instead of my going to my room for the rest of the night, we sat down together and watched some old-time television shows on one of those retro networks. One of them was an old 'Ozzie and Harriet' episode with David and Ricky Nelson starring in it, too.

We were sitting in the exact same way that we had been the night before, when I got the idea to rub mom's feet a second time for her.

When I got up off the couch and went over to where she was sitting with her legs up on her ottoman, and because of the look on her face, it was almost if she had been anticipating my doing that for her again.

"Ooooh, Tom, like I told you last night, honey, you've got magic hands. That feels soooo good to me, baby. Mommy likes that."

"I'm glad mommy likes that, and I've always liked doing that for my mommy. And by the way, when's the last time anyone reminded you about the beautiful legs you have connected to these gorgeous feet of yours?"

"You're so sweet!! It's just you, honey, nobody else."

"Well, that's a damn shame."

As I massaged mom's feet for her, her eyes remained closed and she kept a very blissful look on her face as my hands and fingers kept giving her pleasure.

Once again, like the previous night, I could tell that she was slowly spreading her legs farther and farther apart, but she still had them sitting atop her ottoman.

The truth was, the more I was rubbing and massaging mom's feet, the more turned on I was getting by doing that. Until, I finally decided that I wanted to rub higher on her legs, even up to by her knees.

She kept her eyes closed and was making little sounds of appreciation, as I continued rubbing where I was. Because of where I was sitting on the floor, on the other side of the ottoman from mom, I found I could only reach up so high up onto her legs. I decided that the best way to reach even higher, was to remove the ottoman from the equation. And when I pushed it out of the way, mother never even asked me any questions as to why I'd done that.

Now that I was sitting on the floor directly in front of her, I had full access to her bare feet, knees and upper legs. In fact, if I'd wanted to at that moment, I could've reached right up and put my hand on my mother's pussy.

But that wasn't what I wanted to do...yet. Frankly, I was mildly surprised that she was allowing me to have my hands and fingers on her where I was. But I wanted to keep going, and I was hoping she wouldn't try to stop me anytime soon.

I got adventurous as I started rubbing around her knees, taking turns on both legs, one at a time. She had her head laid back with her eyes closed, 'oohing' and 'aahing' again as my fingers strived to work any magic possible on the tight skin of my mother's near-perfect legs.

I knew that if I could, this would be the time for me to try and explore to work my fingers higher, possibly even up to her thighs. I got an A for effort, when with both hands I reached up to the thigh of her right leg and encircled my fingers around it, still rubbing all the while.

As I successfully then reached that point, I was kneeling directly in front of mom. She opened her legs even wider giving me a clear view of the panties she was wearing.

Overcome with what I knew to be perverse temptation, I figured 'what the fuck, it's now or never', and I began reaching...to touch her pussy...

"...Stop! this isn 't the time to do that yet!!"

I immediately withdrew my hand when I heard the voice and asked what or who I knew to be 'Lust'—'Why, what's the harm in trying my luck with mom like this?'

"With this, there is no...luck. There is only when she is ready.

And mother, is not ready yet. When she is, there'll be no doubt."

I obediently brought my hands back to massaging mom's lower legs, down near her knees and then back to solely her feet again. 'Better safe than sorry' is the next thought that came to me. Because today had been a great day with mom, I didn't want to blow it and do something, anything that would harm our burgeoning relationship.

"It's time to end this, for now, say goodnight to mother."

Even though I didn't want to do it, I knew that the Voice was right about that. So, I did something to mom that I hadn't done in ages...I started tickling her feet.

"Who's got ticklish feet around here? It's definitely not me, but who could it be?"

"Oh, Tom, you very bad boy, I was almost asleep."

"I know, and I'm sorry I had to wake you. But I don't want you opening your eyes around two o'clock in the morning wondering why the hell you aren't in your bed? And then you'd probably be pissed as hell at me for leaving you here like that."

"Oh, honey...mommy wouldn't be...pissed at you...too much."

When she said the word 'pissed' I could tell it took her a moment to decide if she wanted to use that word or not. But she went ahead and said it anyway. And then a smile came to her face. I think it was because in times past, she wouldn't think about saying something of that nature.

I stood up, and then reached my arms down to my mother, inviting her to take hold of my hands so I could assist her up off of her chair.

"Hey, your mom isn't that old yet that she needs help getting up to her feet, mister."

"I know that's a fact, but can you blame me for wanting to give my gorgeous mother a goodnight hug?"

As we were by then both standing, I brought her close to me and into my arms for a tight embrace.

"It feels good to hold and hug you, mom, I love you so much."

"Likewise, buddy, likewise."

While she was saying that, mom tilted her head up and gave me a simple and nice kiss straight on my lips. We hadn't done that for many years, but it felt very good to have shared that with her. And I was hoping that it wouldn't be long and we could have something like that happen between us again.

"Oh wow, mom, I like that. Can I ask what that was for?"

"That...was for the spectacular massages you've been giving me over these last few days."

"Dang, mom, if I knew I could get something as sweet as that from you, I would have been massaging your feet for a lot longer than what I've been doing!!"

"Don't press your luck, mister, I don't come cheap."

When she said that, I again tightened my hold on her, looked her straight in the eyes and told her...

"Believe me, there is absolutely nothing cheap about my mother. And any man who says he believes otherwise, is going to get a major ass-whooping from me."

And then, knowing I was taking a chance, I bent my face down to hers and kissed her harder and longer than she had just done me. And what I loved about it was...she returned the kiss and didn't even try to pull away from it.

"Son, you'd better let your mother get some sleep. And Lord knows what kind of dreams I'm going to have tonight after your giving me that kiss. This could be one crazy night that's ahead of me."

Saying our goodnights, and with me then in somewhat of a daze because of mom's and my kiss, I headed off to my bedroom. At that point, I wasn't even thinking about if mom might masturbate or not. I knew I needed to lie down and try to process what just happened between her and I. The erection I was sporting didn't help me rest either.

"Mother is going to fall asleep quickly, but there mustn't be too much time spent waiting until she receives more of the seed, for the process to continue."

Even though I knew that to be true, I still fell asleep. It was around one o'clock in the morning when I was woken up by my still-raging giant hard-on, understanding what was required of me.

As I was sleeping naked, I put on my robe and quietly opened my door, walking as stealthily as I knew how, to mom's bedroom. Thankfully, I found her door only half-shut and walked near to where I again discovered her lying naked on her bed. I found it helpful once more, that she had her nightlight plugged in. I was happy to have the subtle light assisting my eyesight for what I was about to do again. Just as I had from the previous night.

Taking off my robe and dropping it on the floor, I stood completely naked in my mother's bedroom. Taking my hard cock in my right hand, I began stimulating and stroking it over my sleeping mother's face. As I quickly went into a full-on masturbation session, I thought back to that day's events, especially what happened at the end of the day...kissing, and being kissed in return by mom, like we had never done together before.

Her lips had felt so welcoming. It was if we weren't mother and son when we did that, but just two people who were seeking to explore where a kiss like that could take us. The fact was, I knew where I wanted that newfound intimacy with mom to take us. And I knew that kiss was so special, because we were mother and son. She was the woman from who I had emerged at birth. And it was me, knowing that I wanted to have my body join hers at the very place where I had come from.

I knew I couldn't fight my hunger for her any longer, I wanted, NO...I needed to fuck my mother in the worst way. I lusted after her and wanted our bodies melding, two into one. To become one flesh with her. As I masturbated standing next to mom's bed, I hoped for the day when I didn't have to hide what I wanted, so she and I could share our sexual pleasures together.

I wanted to fuck her pussy and when the time was right, I wanted to cum inside my own mother in the same way semen was planted inside her when that act created me.

I couldn't get that thought out of my head as I continued jerking off...

I want to fuck mom...

I want to fuck mother...

I must fuck my mother!!!

"I want to fuck, mom!"

"I want to fuck, mother!!"

"We must fuck, mother!!!"

Finally in relief, my seed spewed out all over mom's face, lips and mouth again, as it did like the night before, it seemed as if my aim was even truer, the second time doing it.

And it was also a repeat of how she reacted once the copious amount of my seed was splattered all over her face. Her tongue, darted out, searching for what it could find to feed, what I was sure could then be labeled as her 'cum lust.' And as before, there were stray samples of my semen on her face. But with this being the second time I had performed this ritual I was amazed with her being asleep, my mother's fingers automatically began working to feed my sperm into her wanting mouth.

Once it was all over, I looked over my sleeping mother in somewhat of a daze, very elated at what I had accomplished, now in this, the second time of ejaculating on her face while she slept.

And, without even caring about it, I purposely left my discarded robe on mom's bedroom floor, next to her bed. I then ambled back to my room, in the nude, and going immediately into a very deep and sound sleep.

**********

The dreams I had that night consisted entirely of my sharing a deep intimacy with my mother. And especially replaying over and over the kiss that we shared, before each of us going off to our own separate bedrooms.

Except in my dream, mother and I were standing naked together in the living room as we shared a lover's kiss, a kiss that even in real life, I didn't think that I had ever experienced so intensely before with anyone.

Mom and I were open-mouthed kissing, swapping our saliva, and sharing our tongues with each other. I felt this experience was so moving that if it was possible, I wanted to create my own movie of it, so it could be replayed back whenever I might want to relive it again.

The next part of the dream was mom reaching down and taking my erection into her hand, stroking me. And because it was a dream, the next thing I knew as she was stimulating my cock, my mother brought me to a very pleasurable ejaculation. After that, I saw her scoop all of my available manly fluids into her mouth. The fact was it had been years since I remembered enjoying a wet dream, so intense and exciting, as that one. And there was no doubt, I was juiced up by it. Especially because it involved my mother.

**********

I was wakened that next morning with my mom standing in my bedroom talking to me. At first, as I kept my eyes closed, I couldn't tell what she was saying to me. As I was coming out of my sleepy fog, her words became clearer to understand, but my eyes were still closed.

"Tom, I found your robe on the floor next to my bed. Can you tell me why it was there, honey?"

My eyes were then open, but my head was still turned away from looking at her.

"Because I came into your room last night after you had fallen asleep."

"Tom, why for God's sake would you come into...TOM!! Look at your mother when I'm talking to you, goddammit!!"

Hearing my mother curse, I pulled my head off my pillow and turned around to finally look at her.

What I saw literally stunned me. She was dressed only in a skimpy bra and panties, revealing more of her skin to me, than she ever had in my entire life. With what had happened over the last two nights I was well aware of mom's ample-sized breasts, but with the bra she had on that morning, there wasn't a lot that I couldn't see. And with the way she was standing in front of me right then, it was almost like mom was trying to get me to look at those bodacious ta-tas of hers.

"Oh my God, mom, don't you think you should put your robe on? What's going on?"

"Why don't you tell me what the fuck's going on, first? If you left your robe on my floor, how were you dressed when you were in my room last night?"

"It's time to reveal to her what happened the last two nights."

"Does that mean I should tell her about what I did?"

"Yes, she needs to know. It's part of the process of her being set free."

"You mean to tell me I need to let her know about the last two nights?"

"Absolutely, yes. Tell her now."

"Look, Tom, will you tell me who the fuck you're talking to? Because I sure as hell don't think it's me!!"

"Tell her now. Allow her to choose her response to you.

This isn't the time to fear anything."

"Okay...I'll tell you. I was naked in your room last night. And I came and visited you the night before that as well, mom."

"Son, why were you naked in my room?"

"Okay...mom, I'll tell you...because I've been masturbating, standing next to your bed while I was there. That's the truth. And I guess I need to tell you this also. I was spying on you through your window while you masturbated the last few nights, as well. I hope you're not too angry with me."

"Why shouldn't I be angry with you for doing that? And why the fuck would you come into my bedroom while I'm sleeping and jack yourself off, Tom??"

"Okay, here's the honest to God truth, mom...It's because I love you."

"Hey, I love you, too. But as of yet, you haven't found me diddling myself in your room to prove it to you, right?"

"I guess, I have to ask this mom; don't you feel a little out of place showing off to me as you are now? I mean for God's sake, I don't ever remember you wearing a swimsuit in front of me, let alone what you're in now. Although I can't say as I don't like what I'm seeing."

"I guess it could be looked upon as somewhat revealing, Tom. But, what the hell, we're family. And I'm sure you're not going to have impure thoughts about your own mother, are you?"

"Mom, what? That's not how you let on up to just a few days ago. And now you're saying something quite the opposite than you were then? But hey, let's be honest with each other, okay? I very much like seeing you like this, mom. You've got a smoking-hot body and I hope this isn't a one-time thing."

"Okay, son. If it's me that's giving you justifiable reasons to be in my room and masturbate over me, what harm can there be in you seeing me like this?"