The Choctaw Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About eight o'clock, I went and sat down in the living room with mom as she was watching some television. I sat across from her on the couch, while she sat in her normal spot on her La-Z-Boy chair.

I guess it must have been the angle as to how I was sitting across from her. But I found it difficult to take my eyes off her. I realized then, that my mother had to be totally oblivious as to how attractive she was. Maybe it was the nightgown she was wrapped in, as well? I could see how her breasts were pushing up against her night clothing and giving anyone watching, evidence of how firm she still was there.

As she had her semi-exposed legs and bare feet propped up on the ottoman, I suddenly felt a strong urge to go over and rub them for her.

"Mom, when's the last time you've had me give you a good foot rub? It's had to have been years since I've done that for you."

I didn't even wait for an answer, as I got off the couch and went and sat on the floor in front of her, where she had her legs sticking out. I began massaging her feet, one at a time, first the right, and then the left one. I wondered if she'd say something about her not wanting me to do it, but this time, nothing came out of her mouth as she watched me give her my foot rub.

Finally she spoke... "Ohhh that feels good son, I like that!!"

"I know you like this, mom. Remember when I was younger, and you'd ask me to rub your feet for you? I think it was about just every night when you'd ask me to do this."

"Yes, I do...ohhhh, your hands are still working their magic on your mother. There's nothing like my Tommy's foot rubs!!"

"I love you, mom."

"I love you, too, son. Thanks for giving me this nice gift tonight. Ohhhhh, that feels soooo nice."

When mom mentioned the word 'gift' I thought about what Eliza said she was giving me. And then when she groaned from the pleasure of my massaging, I remembered her groaning the night before, when I watched her through her window, masturbating naked in front of me on her bed.

"Oh wow, Tom, wherever have you gotten the ability to make me feel so good? That's so nice, honey!!"

The sight of watching mom unknowingly and illicitly entertain me from the night before, stayed in my head as I continued rubbing her feet. I then noticed a slight shift in her legs, as I could tell she widened them just a little further as she still had her feet propped up on her ottoman.

There I was, on my knees on the floor in front of mom massaging not only her feet, I then moved up a little further to her ankles and calves. She continued to 'ooh' and 'aah' with her eyes closed, as I kept up the rubbing of her lower legs.

Listening to how my hands were pleasuring my mother's flesh, the sounds she made were much like the same groans and grunts I heard when she pleasured herself unknowingly in front of me the night before.

I was having trouble keeping my hands in check, as I then began running them higher and higher. And I wondered when mom would put a stop to my explorations of her lower body?

When mom spoke, she kept her head leaned back and her eyes stayed closed...

"Tom, your hands are running a little higher than maybe you should, son. I don't want to be the one that causes you to lust after me."

"Mom, I just want to make you feel good. Is that wrong of me to want to do that for you? Why don't you let yourself go and let me do what I think you want me to do for you? I know you don't like me using this word, but, to me you are just so fucking sexy mom. To tell you the truth, I want to rub my hands all over you!! You're the most beautiful woman that I know, and it's about time that you knew I felt about you that way!!"

"Ummm, are you trying to give me temptations that you shouldn't? Maybe we need to stop this now? I think his might be more than I know how to bear. And actually, son, it might be more than you can too. You don't want to set yourself up so you're pent up with sexual frustration. I know that men can easily fall into lust. And there are only two ways that I know of that they can get the relief needed, when that happens."

"Is one of those ways when a man gets relief from masturbation, mother? Is that what you're referring to?"

"You shouldn't ask me that kind of question, Tom. I'm your mother!!"

"Speaking of that, do mothers masturbate, too?"

"What's gotten into you, son? Earlier today, it seemed you were talking out of your head at the breakfast table, and now, you're asking me embarrassing questions about...about..."

"Masturbation, mother. I'm asking if mothers masturbate, too. And so far, you refuse to give me an answer to my question."

"Tom, I guess it's time we went to bed for the night. Once again, we've found something that we disagree on, and I'm just too tired to fight about it, son. I need my rest from overworking in the garden today, and I can hardly keep my eyes open. Goodnight, son."

Knowing how pointless it would be to take our conversation further, I told mom...

"Okay, goodnight to you. I hope you sleep well."

When we both got to our feet, I went to my mom giving her a, regular for us, hug, and a kiss on her cheek. Which she returned to me.

As I was walking to my bedroom, I heard the voice speak...

"Go outside the house, to mother's window again."

By this time, I had actually become accustomed to hearing the voice speaking. So I found it wasn't out of the ordinary to follow up on whatever the instructions it gave me.

I stationed myself once again, so mom hopefully couldn't see or hear me, as I watched her undress in her bedroom. As I stood outside the house, looking in at her, she still had her bra and panties on, as she stood next to her bed. But I could tell she was trying to decide something in her head. That's when she tilted her head to the side and quietly said... "Oh, what the hell..."

That was a decision I was glad she made because then, she removed the rest of her underclothes.

There stood my mother, once again before me totally in the nude, and running her hands over parts of her body. Mostly, she was rubbing her breasts, and the furry bush between her legs.

She then laid down on the bed, positioned so I had a great view of her fingers running over her cunt. It seemed as if it took her a few minutes to get her rhythm started, as she began really masturbating herself. It wasn't long, and she started talking, almost incoherently, to anyone that was near enough to listen to what she had to say...

"Oh, his hands felt so good on me. Why does it have to feel so good? Why does it have to make me have thoughts that I shouldn't? I wanted him to touch me higher, but I just couldn't let him do that to me, I'm his mother."

There I stood at her window listening in and watching my own mother masturbate...and she's talking about me. I couldn't help but wonder as I heard her say that...was I making her have lustful thoughts about me, about what I did for her?

"Oh God, yes...his...hands...felt...good!!"

She was really starting to go to town, fervently working her fingers into her slit. Bringing her climax closer and closer for her.

"Aaaahhhh, Tommmy, mommy likes you touching her like that...yes...rub mommy's legs, baby. I love how you make me feel so good..."

As I once again got to see my naked mother pleasure herself, my cock became rock hard, and I slightly lowered my pants and undies, so I could bring out my stiff penis to stroke it. I began to slowly jerk myself off as I watched, until...

"Wait, don't do that!! Save yourself, mother is going to be ready in a few minutes."

'Wait the fuck for what' I thought. 'It can't get any better than this' was the next thing that ran through my mind.

"It's going to get much better than this, and patience is required."

I grudgingly did as I'd been instructed, pulling up my pants and fastening the belt, hoping I wasn't blowing a chance to cum along with mom when she had her orgasm. And almost like clockwork, mom started thrusting her hips back and forth, grunting as I could then see her finally experience a climax that almost looked like it could be painful for her. Her head rocked back and forth with what looked like spittle coming from her lips. If I didn't know better, it almost seemed to me like she had had some type of demon possession come over her.

"It's almost time, wait a few more minutes, and then you'll know what to do."

As I went back inside the house, I have to say I was at a loss as to where I was supposed to go. By that time, all I knew to do was wait for the voice to give me further directions. So I went and sat down on mom's La-Z-Boy chair, for what seemed to be fifteen or twenty minutes.

"It's time...go to mother's bedroom."

'Go to mother's room and do...what'? I thought.

"Go to mother's bedroom. It's time to administer the first dose!!"

"Am I supposed to go wake her up? C'mon, I've never done anything like this before. Give me some kind of a fucking clue here, because frankly, I'm nervous as fuck, and I really don't want mom calling the police on me, or even worse, the fucking looney squad thinking I've gone off my nut!!"

"Once inside mother's bedroom, you'll know exactly what to do. But getting there quickly before she might wake up is very important!!"

"Okay, okay, I'm going already."

I fought through my anxieties and did as instructed by the voice. When I got to mom's door, thankfully I found it partially open. Since I had already removed my shoes and socks, I was barefoot, so I was glad that my feet didn't really make any sounds as I ambled across her carpeted floor.

It was easy to see mom now, because of her nightlight, I could see her naked as she lay on her bed. It had been years since I had been able to be in my parent's bedroom when they were sleeping. But as I watched her laying there, it all came back to me of how she was somewhat of a heavy sleeper.

Now that I was standing directly next to where she lay in her bed...I waited. I waited for what next the voice might say to me, regarding why I was an uninvited guest in my own mother's bedroom...

"It's time to do what's needed. It's time to do what's needed, to bring mother into discipline."

Turned on seeing my mother naked, I lowered my hand into my pants. Finding once again my very rigid erection, I then lowered my pants and underwear, bringing my hard penis a few inches above mom's face and mouth. If at that time she had opened her eyes, she would've seen her son's privates displayed just above her face.

I then remembered Eliza's words... "Your body will know what to do," and suddenly, I understood exactly what was required to 'administer the dose.'

It was as if a wave of unbridled passion suddenly flooded through me, as I began caressing my cock and pleasuring myself with uninhibited lust for mom.

As I continued my stroking, I gazed at the woman laying on the bed, noting how I'd wanted and longed for her with incestuous lust for many years. And now, there she was, right before me. All I could think about was having my wants, desires, and longings to be relieved, and the sexual connection that I wanted with mom, to come to pass.

As it had been not half an hour earlier that I witnessed my mother masturbating on this same bed, I was now the one performing that same ritual while she slept and laid in front of me waiting for whatever was coming next. It had to be maybe, five, or could've been ten minutes, that I remained statuesque over mom, but feverishly jerking myself off. The fire that was within me didn't seem to be quenchable, or likely to be doused, anytime soon.

And then it was the tingle, the slight feeling of something special happening within my loins. That tickle you feel after you've been stimulated for a while. I knew it wasn't going to be long and I'd be climaxing.

While she lay asleep there could only be one worthy recipient of my creamy load. And because of the Choctaw witch's words, I now understood exactly where I would be depositing my cum. As my anticipated orgasm fiercely came over me, I did all I could do to silence any moans or grunts coming from me, relating to the intense pleasure overtaking me. With a fevered commitment, I aimed my erection as mom laid unconscious on the bed. As my thick, white cream began spewing, I made sure my cock pointed directly toward my mother's open and waiting face and mouth.

As I was overcome in deep pleasure, though she was asleep, I wondered if she could sense any of the huge amounts of my sperm that had splattered on her, and especially that which I had aimed specifically at her face. I could tell that there had been some amounts that made it inside her mouth as her tongue wandered out, and seemed to be instinctively seeking what I attempted to shoot directly onto her lips and into her mouth.

Once my orgasm had significantly waned, and I then stood stone-like above mom, she was making what seemed to be cooing sounds as her tongue darted out of her mouth and appeared to be on a search mission for her son's cum that I'd sprayed on her face.

I noticed a particular good-sized glob of jelly-like cum that sat below her lips, and had not reached the intended target of my mother's somewhat-open and waiting mouth.

As I looked at the arousing scene before me, my hands initiated their own movement, as my fingers began scooping that large sample onto my still-sleeping mom's searching tongue and lips, and then into her needful mouth. The fact that I was feeding the ejaculate that hadn't made it into her mouth, sent an immeasurable spellbinding chill through me.

I knew that whatever I'd needed to accomplish, with what just happened in my mother's bedroom, was as successful as I could have hoped for.

The fact, at that time, was that I still consciously wasn't able to connect all the dots as to why I had just done what I did. I had allowed whatever was inside of me to direct everything that happened as far ejaculating all over my mother's face in her bedroom.

"The first part is completed...and it's good. Mother has accepted the seed of her son...the process is underway now."

Okay, I knew that sounded promising, but what was 'the process' all about?

**********

That next morning, after leaving my bedroom, I saw that I was the first one awake. Mom must have decided to sleep in. I made the coffee and sat by myself for around forty-five minutes until mom came into the kitchen wearing her morning robe.

What I did find quite interesting was, in times past, she always had something on underneath her robe, but that didn't appear to be the case that morning. As we sat at the table together, I could tell that she was naked underneath her robe, and when she'd lean over, my eyes caught the alluring upper swells of my mother's breasts.

A few times I could tell she noticed my looking at her, and when she did, the hint of a flirtatious smile would come to her lips.

I finally spoke... "Mom, you're being kind of quiet this morning, is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, Tom, I just had kind of an unsettling night, that's all."

"Unsettling night? Nightmares, mom?"

"I don't know how to explain it. Maybe just crazy dreams are all they were."

"Dreams, mom? Ooh, now that sounds interesting. Care to tell me about it, or were there more than one?"

"They were nothing, really. I think I was in some kind of room, but it felt like maybe rain was falling on my face. Yeah, large droplets of rain...and I was wanting the droplets to fall on my face...no...I was wanting the downpour to fall into my mouth, that's it. Like when I was a little girl and I'd go outside, to try and taste the raindrops and let them fall on my tongue when I stuck it out."

"Had you ever had that kind of dream before?"

"No. But this one was so...peaceful. So pleasant. Something I don't think I've felt in such a long time, now. Not since before your father left me for that...that cunt!!"

I couldn't believe I'd just heard the word that came out of mom's mouth. I was somewhat shocked to hear it. And with the passion that she said it to me, I don't even think she noticed that the word 'cunt' had come from her own mouth.

"She's begun the process of freedom."

'Freedom...freedom from what' I thought to myself.

"Freedom from the cult that has had her shackled for far too long."

"Mom, that dream you're telling me about sounds like you really enjoyed it. Was that all there was to it, just how you liked the raindrops falling on you?"

"I'm almost ashamed to say what else happened, son."

"It's okay, mom, it's just you and me, here. I'm always ready and open to hear whatever you want to tell me, really."

"Okay, well...you were there, too, honey..."

"Did I do anything in the dream, mom, say anything to you?"

"That's the thing, I don't recall you ever saying anything, but..."

"But what, mom. Come on, you've got me on pins and needles now. What the hell happened in this dream of yours?"

"You were naked, son. As clear as day, I saw you naked. Everything about you...your...manhood, your genitals. And what shocked me in the dream was, you were trying to expose yourself to me, and I didn't turn away from looking at you. Honey, I hope you don't think bad of me for telling you this. I'm almost feeling like I'm...compelled to confess this to you right now, and I'm not sure what's making me do that. You don't think I'm crazy, do you?"

At that moment, the bond I felt with my mother was as strong as I think I'd ever felt in my whole twenty-four years with her.

"Oh, God no, mom. Our dreams are something I believe we really don't have much control over. And I want to tell you, I'm glad you're talking with me like you are. I want us to be closer, mom. Besides dad, you're all the family I have in this whole world, and I love you so much, and want to be here for you in every way I can."

"Thanks, son. But I have one more thing to confess to you about my dream last night. Please don't think too badly of me because of what I know I need to tell you."

"Never, mom, I'd never think bad about you."

"You might, once I tell you this. I was naked, too. Once I saw you standing in front of me, totally revealed, with you wearing no clothes, I suddenly had an unforeseen desire to let you see me the same way. Honey...oh my God Tommy, I don't know what it was...but I began stripping all my clothes off, with a crazy urge for you to see me in the nude, too."

With what she confessed, I could feel my. cock which had already hardened as the two of us sat together at the kitchen table.

"Son, I am so sorry for even telling you about that nasty dream. This whole conversation is so improper!! I need to go to my room now. Please excuse me, son."

When mom hurriedly stood up at the table, she must've not realized it, but the front of her robe loosened up and unfastened as she rose. I couldn't see all of them, but much of her breasts were exposed to my wondering eyes, and I loved what my mother had unexpectedly allowed me to see.

So there I sat at the table, alone. Alone, but with the knowledge that whatever happened the night before because of my masturbating over my mother, definitely had made a significant difference with her.

"Mother is becoming different now...freedom is coming for her."

The rest of the day, I went about my business at the house and with some chores I needed to do outside of home. I asked mom if she needed me to do any running for her, but her answer was a subtle 'no,' so I went on to attend to my own business and personal needs.