The Choctaw Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did my mother just say what I thought she said? Was she now okay with what I told her I did these last couple of nights? As I was still on my back, I'm sure mom couldn't help noticing my raging erection poking up from the bedsheets, as she talked with me as I hadn't got out of bed yet.

"Tom, are you planning on laying in your bed all day, or are you going to get up and actually have your lazy ass do something today? After all, just because it's Saturday, doesn't mean I'm going to watch you wile away the day, while I don't. C'mon, get out of bed, son!"

"Just so you know, mom, I do sleep in the buff. So if you're wanting to see me in the all-together just keep standing there..."

"She wants to see, allow her that opportunity."

"And just so you know, who do you think it was that would give you your baths? So there isn't anything of you that I haven't seen before."

I considered that an invitation that I wasn't going to pass up. And even though I still had a rock-hard erection, I moved the bedsheets over revealing all of myself to mom. As my feet hit the floor, and I stood before her totally in the nude; she didn't take her eyes off my cock.

"Oh my fucking god, my boy has grown up."

The fact that I was totally naked in front of my mother, and her eyes glued to me, thrilled me beyond my own belief.

"You're so hard, honey, and so big. I swear to God, your cock is bigger than your father's."

There were so many things different about my mom that morning, it was difficult to even catalog them. Her now using more coarse language was something that immediately came to mind. And the freedom with which she talked to me, not so much as a mother, but as an adult to another adult. It wasn't like the mom I had just a few days before, that was for damn sure.

But, I guess because of the male hormones raging through me, the number one thing noticeably new was her ease in presenting her gorgeous body to me. Even then at that moment, while I was standing naked in front of my mother, she in return, in her bra and panties looked like she was doing her best to present herself to me, not as a mother, but as a woman who was trying to entice a man to want her sexually.

And it was working...

"Son, you're staring at me..."

"Mom, you're staring at me..."

"Well, it's just been too long since I've seen a man's cock, that's all."

"I'm glad it's mine that you're seeing..."

"Yes, son, me too..."

"It's too early to initiate anything intimate with mother yet.

That occurrence will be soon enough. It's time to get dressed. Now!!"

With how well things had progressed as they had in the last few days, under the counseling of the voice, I knew I'd be an idiot to not listen to it then.

So, as difficult as it was, I told mom that we both needed to get dressed and start our day.

"Yes, you're right, Tom. With the way the weather looks like, it's going to be sunny today, it'd probably be a good time to get out and work in the yard. There's some cleaning up that I need to do. And the fact is, it's not going to do it by itself."

"Hey, mom, would you mind if I came out and gave you a hand with that? I hate to see you out there working alone, besides there might be some heavy lifting that needs done."

"Ooh, that sounds wonderful, honey. How about we meet back here in say...twenty minutes with our work clothes on, ready to hit it and get it?!"

*****

As soon as mom left the room, I made sure the door was closed. I laid back on my bed and stroked my cock to the events of the last half hour or so. My climax was sensational as I shot the massive load I had into my hand, thinking about how fucking hot my mother looked exposing herself to me in her skimpy bra and panties.

*****

When we met again to go outside and work, and I saw how mom was dressed, I couldn't keep myself from starting to have another erection.

I wasn't exactly sure where she'd been hiding the clothes she had on. Her shirt was a white and tight, mid cut-off tee, that showed off her well-sized, braless tits with her nipples plainly noticeable underneath. And with it being cut-off, her tight, totally non-flab tummy was clearly visible, as well.

What she wore to cover her from her waist down, was just as provocative, if not more, as the top half of her.

Mom had on a pair of button-up jean shorts that covered very little of her upper legs and thighs. I clearly couldn't tell if it was the shorts that helped accentuate her ass, or if she naturally looked that way. But I had a very difficult time taking my eyes off of my mother's fetching backside.

"Oh my God, mom. How do you expect me to do any work when you come out here barely dressed? You're just fucking beautiful."

"Oh, these old things? They're probably at least twenty-five years old, and I only held on to them in case I ever wanted to entice some young stud into maybe checking out my ass sometime."

"Well, you got what you wanted then, mom."

"I guess I did, Tommy. But why don't you stop gawking at your mother and do some fucking work for awhile? Maybe we can have some fun later on today, if looking at me doesn't make you cum in your pants too many times while we're out here, ha-ha."

And gawk at her, I did. I couldn't count how many times that day I looked over at mom working in the yard and it seemed as if she was purposely swinging her seductive ass back and forth in the hopes of making me cum in my pants.

But then, there were the hydration breaks. A few times during the day, she and I would trade off going into the house to get some bottled water. After she'd drink about three-quarters of hers, she'd take the rest and pour over her chest. That's when I realized it was about the same as her entering a wet t-shirt contest. And then another realization hit me; if she did ever enter one, there was no doubt in my mind that mom would win, hands down, with the way the water showed off her bouncy, buoyant breasts. Not to mention, her quite-noticeable nipples and areolas under her wet t-shirt.

**********

It was probably around five-thirty on that late Saturday afternoon, when we decided to call it quits and come inside for the rest of the evening. Since we couldn't decide on what kind of food to eat, we flipped a coin and I won...tails. I opted for pizza...delivered, of course.

They informed us that it would be forty-five minutes to an hour, before our food would be delivered. I suggested to mom that I should get my shower first, so that most likely when the pizza arrived, I would be out of the bathroom and be the one available to get it from the delivery guy.

Because I was trying to save myself, I declined the temptation to masturbate, so I was out of the shower in a record twelve minutes. And then it was mom's turn. After about five minutes of her being in the shower, I heard her calling to me from the bathroom.

"Tom, Tom, come here. I need to tell you something!!"

I almost ran to the bathroom thinking there was some kind of emergency, because of mom calling me in the way she did. But when I got to the bathroom door, I yelled into her asking her what the problem was.

"Open the door, Tom. I need to tell you something important."

So...I opened the door...only to find my mother standing halfway outside the shower, the water temporarily shut off with the shower curtain wide open. And my mother just stood there brazenly naked, not inhibited in any way, exposing her body to me, saying...

"Honey, make sure when the pizza's delivered, you check and see that they didn't put any anchovies on it. I hate those putrid things."

I told her "Sure, mom, I'll do that. I'll definitely check for those fucking anchovies." as I pulled the bathroom door closed the door behind me, I heard her answer me...

"Honey, mommy didn't say 'fucking.'" yelling back to me because I had purposely misquoted her.

When I saw my mother standing there in the bathroom, half-in/half-out of the shower openly displaying herself totally naked to me, I think if it would've been physically possible for my jaw to hit the floor...that's what would've happened. Because if she was trying to get my attention...well, all I can say is we were well past that stage already.

I could tell that she wanted me to get a good look at her breasts, nipples, and areoles, as well as her pubic area. I guess with the way that she had unabashedly flaunted her naked pussy, it left me totally awestruck. When I'd made it safely to the other side of the bathroom door, she again yelled to me...

"What's your problem, son? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"Matter of fact, I have. It's just not every day that I see my mother naked. So...tell me, is your misbehavior going to make me have to come in there and force you to behave yourself?"

"Promises, promises, Tom. But I'll tell you this, if you do, your mother's going to check to make sure you cleaned your dick properly, and I'll be on my knees when I do it."

As we both started laughing, I was tempted to reopen the bathroom door. How I found the strength to not go in there at that moment and join my mother in the shower, was beyond me.

The pizza finally arrived, and as I had promised, I did check about the anchovies, and thankfully, there were none to be found. When mom finally re-appeared, she was wearing only her robe. And because it wasn't too secured at the top, the upper swells of her breasts were visible, and it was apparent that she had nothing on underneath it.

Once I saw that, I knew that whatever happened that evening, would most likely be something that I'd never, ever soon forget.

**********

With the way things had worked out that week, it seemed that our nightly ritual had become quite routine by that Saturday evening.

We would come in from whatever we did that day, whether it was from work or something else...have our evening meal, and then relax in front of the TV...after that, retiring to our beds for the night.

Besides the fact that the last few nights, I had got caught up in spying on my mother while she pleasured herself in her room, and then me going into her bedroom after she fell asleep and my masturbating over her...everything seemed...pretty normal.

Because mom had decided to wear only her robe, I asked her if she'd mind if I wore some loose-fitting, short sweatpants. I should mention that in times past, I would only wear those if she wasn't home. She told me that since it was just us there, that I should be as casual as I felt comfortable to be. When she said that, I wondered if she realized that if I thought she truly didn't mind, that I could easily be in front of her, totally naked.

Mom asked me to choose whatever movie I wanted for us to watch. So with the way she'd been acting the last day or so, I figured I might try and push the movie-rating envelope. I selected one I'd been hearing about that was on one of our streaming services. It had lots of adult themes, as well as many male and female frontal nude scenes, graphic sex scenes, and very adult language.

As we sat down to start watching it, mom took her normal spot in her La-Z-Boy chair. But I decided to ask an adventurous question of her...

"Hey, mom, why don't you sit over here next to me this time? Matter of fact, if you lay down here on the couch with your head propped on the pillow, you can put your feet over my lap, and I'll be glad to rub them for you."

When she almost immediately, without a word, got up from her chair, it looked as if mom was submitting to me, rather than just taking me up on my suggestion.

"Oh, honey, your foot rubs are really magical. I'm not sure you know how much I've loved getting them from you again, baby. They make me feel so good. Almost as good as what you've seen me do to myself when you've looked through my window these last few nights."

"I'm glad you're not too angry with me for doing that, mom. It's hard for me to keep my eyes off of you. And when you let me rub your feet and legs like this, it's difficult for me to stop when I put my hands on you, too."

"I know things have changed between us, honey, and I'm trying to figure out exactly why, and so soon too. But the fact is, the woman in me gets off having you touch me as you're doing. I know with us being mother and son there has been some lines crossed these last few days, and I'm really okay with that. To tell you the truth, I've enjoyed what's happened. And maybe, just maybe, mommy will let you in on a secret that I've had. But, not right now, I feel like this just wouldn't be the right time to tell you."

"Mom, what secret? I want to know what it is, please tell me."

"Tom, I promise I'll tell you, just not right now, honey. I'm still trying to figure out how all of this happened so quickly, between you and me, that is.

"And, honey, I hope this doesn't come across as bad, but I think it's got something to do with your confession to me about you masturbating in my room after I'd fallen asleep. I feel like there's something else you'd like to tell me about when that happened."

"Mom, I love you. And I don't ever want there to be any deception between us. The fact is, I did do what you said, and, there is more to it than me just masturbating in front of you while you slept."

"What is it, son? You can tell me. I promise I won't be mad at anything you say to me now. I really won't, honey."

"Okay, here's what really happened, mom. Before I got home from my trip to see David, I ran into a situation where this woman was getting ready to be attacked by these three guys in Tennessee. I couldn't just leave her there, so I did what I could do to help her."

"Yes, honey, I know you're not the kind of guy who would let anything bad happen to a woman."

"Thanks, mom. Well, this woman, her name was Eliza and she was a Choctaw witch..."

I ended up telling mom everything that happened with Eliza and me. And I mean everything. Even about when I woke up and I found myself with her, fucking her on the bed in the motel room.

I even told her about the gift that Eliza said she was going to give me, and how that gift revolved around the desire I had for her, my own mother. I even told her about the voice I'd been hearing speak to me. There wasn't anything about all of this that I didn't tell mom. I wanted to make sure she was aware of everything.

"So, honey, when you masturbated and had your orgasm, in my room...what ended up happening with your cum? Uh, let me put it this way...where did you cum?"

"Mom, there was some kind of urge inside of me that told me to cum all over your face, and to specifically aim into your mouth as best I could."

"Oh my fucking God, Tommy. Your telling me of all this is making me wet, baby. I can't help it. And now it's all making sense to me. That next morning, I knew I felt different, knew I was different. Even the dream about the rain...that was..."

"...Me, mom...cumming all over your face, and into your mouth, too. That was so exciting, I can't lie to you about that!!"

"So why have you told me all this, what's making you confess this to me now, about your bizarre experience with Eliza, honey?"

"Near as I can tell, it's about giving you the ability to choose if you want this, mom. How can I you tell you I love you, if I don't give you your options about what's happening here. I don't want to be the one that coerces you into anything."

"Yes, my options. Well, son, you really are a nasty fuck aren't you? I can tell you the option I choose first right now, is for you to give me that splendid foot rub that you promised I could have before you fessed up about Eliza."

So, with mom laying down on the couch with her feet over my lap, I began giving her the massage that I knew she'd like.

As before, I started with the soles of her feet, then moved to her ankles and upward from there. It wasn't before long that I was massaging mom's thighs, and was only a few inches away from having her pussy within my reach.

With mom's head on the pillow of the couch, and my hands doing all they could to pleasure her, as she opened her robe revealing her enticing pussy to me, she looked at me and said...

"You want to touch my cunt, don't you, son?"

"I want everything about you, mom. Yes...I do want to touch you there. But only if you want me to."

"I'll tell you what I want right now, Tom. I want...I need...more of your cum. That's what I choose. I want to be fed me with it. I want it in my mouth. Let me taste it...and then, I'll swallow it. If that's what brings about Eliza's gift working for you. Then that's what I want too."

Once mom admitted that to me, I wasn't going to make her ask me twice about it. I got up off the couch and then stood directly in front of her. With me wearing only my loose sweatpants, it was very easy for her not to overlook the massive boner I had under my shorts. She placed one of her hands on the fabric, and began rubbing up and down over my still-covered cock which was just under my shorts.

"What do we have here? I think my Tommy wants to come out and play, doesn't he?"

That's when she, with both hands on each side of my shorts, began pulling them down. After the elastic waistband passed the head of my penis, my stiff cock bounced up right in front of my mother's face.

"Oh Tommy...let mommy look at that massive cock of yours. It's so fucking beautiful, honey. Seeing it like this reminds me why it was good to have you circumcised. I don't think the head of my son's prick needs to be covered up with any of that needless foreskin."

With the way mom was talking and the sexual attention she was giving me, I knew there wasn't anything that was going to get in my way of cumming on her, the way that was needed.

I actively began fondling my prick as mom sat up on the couch, holding open her robe, and revealing her beautiful breasts to me. Then she sat motionless, still holding her robe open, and watched me masturbate myself in front of her.

"Oh that's impressive, honey. Mommy likes watching her baby boy pump his cock in front of her face. Like I said before, you are one nasty fuck, aren't you? Dragging me down into the depths of depravity with you as we do these disgusting things together. Pump that cock for me, you vulgar boy. Do you like hearing your mother talk like this, huh? You goddamn, nasty fucking prick. I want your cum, you fucker, give mommy your nasty cum!!

As I kept standing in front of her, masturbating, she remained on the couch, still holding her robe open, using all kinds of raw and provocative profanity on me. The fact that I never would, in a million years, think that she would talk to me like that, was avidly pushing me closer toward climaxing for her.

"Pump your fucking cock, pump it for me, fucker. Show me what my son has for his mother, you fucking son of a bitch. You watched me do it, now mommy's watching you. Keep pumping that cock, motherfucker...mommy wants your fucking cum."

"Oh God, mom, I'm getting close...so fucking close. Where do you want it?"

"Just tell me right before you're ready, and then mommy will show you how I want you to spew your spunk!!"

As I continued stroking, mom made sure her robe remained opened for me, giving me an unobstructed view of her naked tits and cunt. I could tell that she had dropped any pretense of modesty at that stage. As I noticed the look of fire in her eyes, she kept staring directly at my engorged prick, as I was masturbating there in front of her.

And then the tingle began...I knew what was coming. I knew that mom was getting ready to get what she'd asked for. Here, with her now, there was no longer an innocent mother-and-son relationship. We'd moved far beyond that. I wasn't exactly sure at that moment how all of this was going to work itself out between her and I. But then, the only thing on my mind was that I was close to ejaculating all over mom. And her and I would never, could never, be the same again. And it was exactly what I was wanting. And I knew it was what I had been waiting for these many years.