The Choctaw Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuuuccckK yessss. Fuck yessss..."

When the palms of my hands wandered up to massage her jiggling breasts and erect nipples, I could tell she was giving in to whatever pleasures were coming over her. Then the movement of Eliza's hips picked up an even faster pace as she shoved her hairy muff as much into my face as she possibly could.

Keetitchitaw...

Sommlymoocka...

Naiophitus...

Phidgetus...

Ammalocootchis...

yesss Tom, yessss Tom...you're making me cum...making me cum...oh dear god Thomas, get ready. Mmmmmm!!"

With my hands returning to hold her rippling hips as steady as possible, she kept rocking on my face. All at once, without warning, warm, sweet tasting fluids gushed from Eliza's pussy and thunderously spewed into my mouth.

"Yes Tom...with this I bestow all of my consecrated essence unto you...

Keetitchitaw...

Sommlymoocka...

Naiophitus...

Phidgetus...

Ammalocootchis!! Drink of my ambrosial nectar and accept this consecrated offering from my body!!"

With her pussy directly over my mouth I had no other choice but to accept whatever the deluge of Eliza's overwhelming secretions were, and then swallow what I could of it down my throat. As that happened, I wasn't sure how it was possible but it was a voice I'd never heard before spoke. And for the life of me, I couldn't tell where it had originated from.

"It is almost complete."

*****

Doing what I could to recover from what had just taken place with Eliza, she aligned her naked body with mine and laid next to me on the bed.

"Oh Tom I hope you're okay, but just like you've sampled my...elixirs, now it's my turn to taste your cock-flesh. Just lay still here on the bed, and let me have my chance to do one last thing before we're finished."

Enveloping her lips around my quite erect rod she began fellating me. I found her lips to be extra soft. In times past I had had other girls do that for me, but Eliza, for whatever reason, seemed to be one of the best I'd ever experienced of sucking a man's cock.

"I hope you like what I'm doing, Tom. But just let me tell you, this will be the very last part of what my gift to you is all about. You need to trust me, and what I'm doing to you, so my spell will work in the way that it's supposed to. Do you trust me, Tom?"

"After all this, I guess I'd be stupid to not trust you."

For a few more minutes Eliza continued pleasuring my erect penis, until I told her she was close to finishing me. Which after about a minute, I shot my jism into her welcoming mouth. Once again, it was if the quantity of my load was more than I'd ever had in the past. But it was what she did after accepting all my semen. She brought her face up to mine and began kissing me and sharing my own ejaculate that was in her mouth with me. As far as I could tell, that was a part of the ritual as well.

When Eliza had her face directly over mine, I felt the necessity to submissively spread my lips open and allow the beautiful witch to dribble the remnants of my manly issue back into my mouth. As it hit my tongue and I began tasting it, I was reminded that in times past, other women had partaken of my semen as well. That was when I thought again of my mother, and by what Eliza had promised me, I hoped that she would also be one who could get a taste of what I just had.

"Tom, I hope our experience has been acceptable to you. And there's a few more things we need to talk about before we go our different ways, okay?"

"Sure...sure thing Eliza."

"First of all, how old do you think I am?"

As my eyes scanned her gorgeous naked body, I could only come up with an answer that made her laugh.

"I, I think you've got to be about twenty-three, maybe twenty-six...at the oldest."

"Ha-ha Tom. That does make me feel good. Evidently that helps me know that my magic is still quite strong. But no, I'm nowhere near the age you think I am."

"Oh my god Eliza. Then you've got to be older I'm guessing. Maybe thirty-five at the oldest?"

Peering straight into my eyes, the Choctaw witch's gaze didn't falter as I could tell there was something on her mind as we spoke.

"Tom, you've been good to me. And yes, I think what we've done is going to be good for you as well. So I'm going to trust you. Thomas Brewer, as of two months ago, I have reached the age of one-hundred and seventeen years young. And hopefully I'll continue to live if some of these backward town folk don't hang me from an oak tree anytime soon.

"With the way our Choctaw magic works, there's a possibility that whoever you share the gift with, the one being passed onto you, they just might also undergo an age regression similar to what's happening to me. But that's not something I can guarantee. I just need you to understand that, okay?"

With what she had told me about her age, for once in my life I was simply speechless. And could only stare back at her enchanting dark eyes that seemed to peer into my very soul.

"You'll probably never see me again, or I you, Tom. So I want to remind you again not to misuse this gift I'm passing along to you. There'll be dire consequences if you do that. So please heed my warning on this.

"And I just want you to drive safely home. And don't forget, start paying attention in the next few days to what your body tells you. And you'll know when you're ready to use my gift."

When Eliza spoke those words, once again I began drifting off to sleep. And later, when I awoke in the motel room, all evidence of Eliza and what we had done there, were nowhere in sight.

**********

Even though I was twenty-four years old, I didn't think it was a problem to still live with my mom. And neither did she. It helped the both of us, really. For me, it was a cost saver, and for mom, it helped give her the security of having a man with her most days. Seeing that I did most of my work from home on my computer, I knew that she didn't mind having me there, watching over her for safety.

But, the fact was, we really didn't get along all that great, and my first evening back home after meeting Eliza, I finally got up the nerve to ask mom about it.

"The truth is son, I can tell that sometimes the way you look at me, makes me a little nervous."

"Mom, are you serious, how do you think I'm looking at you?"

"Tom, Reverend Peter at church talks about this sometimes...I'm concerned that you might be looking at me with lust in your heart."

"Huh? That really sounds ridiculous, mom. The plain simple fact is I find you to be a very beautiful woman. Who could blame me for that?"

"That doesn't sound right to me, son. A mother shouldn't draw her own son's sexual attentions. Don't you think that could border on...being unnatural?"

"Unnatural?? Because I think you're attractive and have for many years now?"

"Tom, we shouldn't even be having this conversation."

"Well...maybe it's about time we had this conversation, mom? I couldn't help overhearing it, but years ago, I remember dad telling you how beautiful you were. And the truth is, I remember him pleading with you to give him what he wanted sexually in the bedroom. Do you remember that?"

"Your father didn't know how to control himself. Can I help it, if the urges he had wanted me to do things that were perverted?"

"Mom, what kind of perverted things could a husband ask of his own wife?"

"Like I said, we shouldn't be having this conversation, Thomas. You're too young to understand what happened between your father and I."

"Oh is that right, mom? Am I too young to understand that when dad was denied sex from his own wife, that he started having an affair with an elder's wife from church? And then they ran off together.

"Am I too young to understand that all he was asking of his wife was to give him what every wife is supposed to give her own husband? A blowjob...a fucking blowjob, mom!! Was that too much for dad to ask of you!?!?"

"Thomas, those are personal things that happened between your father and I."

"Okay, mom, but maybe you should know that from what I heard, all those good people at your church knew about you and dad, and what you wouldn't do for him."

"I tried explaining to your father that I believed our religion condemned oral sex, even between husband and wife. At least that's how Reverend Peter explained it to me."

"Hmm, maybe that's why that reverend of yours isn't even married...is he?"

"He recently became engaged to a very nice young lady from out of state. They're going to announce their wedding date soon. She's so nice, and a very pretty girl, too."

"Do you think now that he's got a woman, he might change his mind about oral sex? I bet she even sucks his cock for him now. You ought to go back and ask him if he's changed his mind about that, mom."

"Thomas, please stop with the filthy mouth. I don't want to hear things like that?"

"Mom, what does it take for me to get through to you. Normal people enjoy sex and especially oral sex. There's nothing wrong with it. And God is the one who created it, didn't He?"

"God created everything, son; yes, you're right about that."

"Mom, I don't like fighting with you, or us even raising our voices to each other. I love you, and I hope you love me, too."

"Of course, I love you, son. It's just that we have very different opinions about...about..."

"Sex, mom? It's okay to use that word."

When she did it, it caught me by surprise. But my mom came over to me and did something that was rare for her. She began hugging me.

"Mommy loves you, honey, I know I don't show it, or say it very often to you...but I do."

Our embracing continued as we spoke to one another...

"I love you, too, mom. And I'm not trying to hurt your feelings when I bring up what happened between you and dad."

"I miss your father, I miss having him here with us. I miss having the intimacy that he and I had. I just didn't want to go against my conscience, and do something that I thought to be wrong. A woman should never allow a man to put his sex organ into her mouth."

As she said that to me, and we were still tightly hugging each other, I couldn't help it, I began having an erection. I was just about overwhelmed at that moment, as my mother was allowing a rare opportunity for me to hold her so closely.

I brought my lips to mom's neck and started running them down the side of it. As I did, I felt her tighten in my grasp as it almost seemed that she was enjoying what I was doing to her at that moment.

"Tom, don't you think what you're doing is improper with your own mother?"

"Oh God, mom, you smell so good to me. I love you, and it's hard for me to not do this with us so close together."

Again my mom tightened her grasp on me...

"Honey, sometimes I guess mommy likes having this done to her, too. Everybody needs a good hug from time to time. Ooh, you're giving me goosebumps, kissing mommy's neck like that."

All of a sudden, it was if she had woken up from a trance and she pulled herself away from me, with an almost disgusted look on her face.

"See, that's what I'm talking about, Tom. It's the lust of the flesh that takes people down into a hellhole that they never can recover from."

"Mom, we were only sharing a mother-son hug. Is that so wrong?"

"It could be wrong if you make me have improper thoughts about what we're doing."

"Mom, improper thoughts? About you and me?"

"Oh, just stop it, Tom. I'm going to go get in the shower. I feel like I need a good washing before I go to bed."

From there, mom disappeared into her room. A few minutes later, I went to her door and listened as she had made me curious with her quip about her having 'improper thoughts.' I could hear movement inside, and couldn't tell for sure, but it sounded as if there was motion or movement on her bed.

I then did something that I hadn't done since I was much younger. I stepped outside and went around back of the house where I knew of a place where I could look into mom's bedroom window without being detected, or at least I hoped I couldn't. With it now being darker, and without very much sunlight, I had a clear view into mom's room. And what I ended up seeing totally made my jaw drop in excitement.

There, mom lay across her bed completely nude. She had her head propped up on two of her pillows with her hand busy, rubbing furiously at her sex. With how she was positioned, I had a clear view looking straight into my mother's furry pussy. As I watched my mother masturbating, I saw her hips move about as her fingers pleasured her.

And with the fact that she had the window open, I could also plainly hear everything that she was saying...

"Oh God, that's nice...uhhhh, ohhhh, ughhhh...ohh that feels good...ohhhhh!!"

The more she frigged herself, the more she raised her hips off of the bed in the excitement of what she was doing to herself...

"UGGGGHHH!! That feels so good!! Did you want me to suck your cock? Oh, I just wish I would've now. Bring that cock to me now, I'll suck it for you, you son of a bitch. You want me to help you feel good? Well, you've got to help me feel good too!! Oh oh, uggggghhh!!"

**********

That next morning when I woke up, I found that mom had already risen, was dressed, and was sitting at the kitchen table reading, and having her morning cup of coffee.

"Good morning, mom. How are you this fine morning?"

"I'm all right, son. Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, mom, I did. Is there enough coffee left before I'll need to make another pot?"

Suddenly, there was a flash of a thought that almost shocked me as it came into my mind. I looked at my mom's face and lips. The sudden picture in my head was of her sucking my cock. That's the best I know how to put it, in one short-lived micro-moment, the image of mother having my hard cock in her mouth...came and went.

"Son, are you okay? Why are you staring at me like that? Are you sure you're awake?"

"What? Did you say something, mom?"

"I said, are you awake? You just seemed to zone out for a couple of seconds, Tom, and then you just had a blank stare...looking at me."

I wasn't sure what exactly had happened. But I did know that the image that came and went wasn't something that I could tell my mother about. Then I remembered what I had witnessed the night before, when I peered into mom's bedroom. Oh my God, did I get an eyeful?

For a forty-something-year-old woman, mom still had a very nice body going for her. I knew from the time I had seen her naked in the bathroom, that she had nothing to be ashamed of, as far as the condition of her body. Her tits still had that zing to them and didn't appear to be sagging hardly at all. Her waistline was nice and tight looking, as well. The legs that mother sported appeared to be of a woman about half her age, with an ass connected to them that I always enjoyed staring at, when I had the opportunity.

The main qualities of mom's that gave any hint of her age, was the slight bit of crow's-feet around her eyes, and the other was her hair. It had a salt-and-pepper coloring, that I actually found to be rather sexy. She kept it on the somewhat-shorter side, with the length coming to just below her neckline. And maybe it was because I was so sexually attracted to mom, that I liked it like that.

I was concerned that morning and wondered if she had heard me as I watched her frigging herself inside her room, if she could hear me outside, as I masturbated along with her, wanting her.

It isn't too often that a son gets to witness his own beautiful mother, unknowingly model her still-gorgeous, naked body to him. The comment she made about 'having impure thoughts' got taken up to a whole new level for me, as I watched her pleasuring herself last night.

If my mom knew the amount of lust for her that I had, that was generated by my watching her masturbate...she'd probably never want to speak to me again. That's when the voice first spoke to me.

"If you 're wanting mom...why don't you do something about it?"

Now, what was that? I heard it as plain as day, but I wondered where it had come from?

"It came from within."

And then it happened again.

"Of course, it spoke to you again. And you're going to continue hearing it until you do what's needed."

I wondered if someone wasn't somewhere playing a trick on me. But the only ones in the kitchen were mother and I.

"Look at that wonderful looking specimen of a female sitting at the table. Ask yourself, with what you witnessed last evening, isn't even she deserving of manly attention? Face facts, mom is in need of a good, hard fucking!!!"

I still heard the voice and became even more convinced that there was someone, or something, speaking to me through trickery. But all the while that that went on, my mother appeared to be oblivious to hearing anyone's voice, beside my own. I decided I'd better say something to mom, I didn't want to raise any suspicion from her regarding the voice that was obviously speaking only to me.

"Hey, mom, I just want to tell you again how lovely you look this morning. I've just got to have the most beautiful mother in the world!"

"What's gotten into you? Is there a specific reason that you're trying to charm me, son?"

"What's wrong with telling mom that you want to fuck her?"

"I can't do that!!"

"Can't do what, son? What are you talking about?"

"Uh...nothing, mom. I was just thinking out loud, that's all."

"Why don't you ask me who I am, aren't you even curious by now?"

At that point, even though I could definitely hear the voice and knew mom couldn't. I spoke out loud again.

"Okay, I'll ask, who are you?"

"I am your own lust!! I am the essence of all your base desires...And it's time that I am to be set free."

"How can you be set free?"

"Tom, how can who be set free? Tom...you're starting to scare me. Who are you talking to?"

By that time, I knew that if I kept up my conversation with the voice that my mom just might put a call in to 911. So I did my best to try and understand what was happening and got up from the table to get out of earshot of my mother.

"Okay, I'm outside now. And this has got to be the most insane, weirdest fucking experience that I think I have ever had. If you can hear me, would you please tell me what the fuck is going on, and why I'm the only one who can hear the things you're telling me?"

"What's happening now is the consequence of the gift that is coming from Eliza."

"But I don't understand 'the gift.' What is it, and when will I know what it is?"

"This is where patience is required, and it'll be handled from here."

"Handle what? Do what? Please give me some kind of fucking clue. Or am I just going insane and I need to have mom call 911 for me. What the fuck's happening here???"

"Even though there might be strong temptations, do not masturbate during the daylight hours today. Save everything for the first dose...which is going to be administered tonight. Now, get back inside and talk to mother. Under no circumstances does she need to be aware of anything going on."

*****

The rest of that day, thankfully, went without any other incidents which I had to try to explain to mom. I did the things that were required of my employer for my online responsibilities. Mom worked tirelessly in her garden, digging up things that needed tending to, as well as planting new seeds for some of her other projects. And by five o'clock that afternoon, we both rested, choosing to just relax for the rest of the day.

I called some friends, with some of them inviting me out for the evening, to spend some time at a local tavern that we would sometimes frequent. I almost accepted their invitation, and then I remembered the voice telling me about the administering of a first dose tonight. And truth be told, I was as curious as hell in trying to figure what that was going to be?