All Comments on 'The Choice Ch. 01'

by saucyscribblings

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Oh hell yes stay with Mina! I would live with blue balls.

Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Empathy

I can identify with him oddly enough.

I have a medical condition I think due to surgeries from ten years ago, that makes having an orgasm extremely painful. The pain is 11/10 so while I always tried to please my loved first prior to this, now I will only give oral because this pain main makes me cry and that is so embarrassing and I do not want her to think she has caused my pain.

If it was me, she would have been doing me a favour and I would have stayed forever.

wraithinthesheetswraithinthesheetsover 3 years ago
Interesting.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Choose Me!

Oh how I would love to be owned by Mina and, when the time is right, to be consumed by the Mother in Darkness. I have had a life-long desire to offer my life up to a dominatrix (or a female vampire) to use and abuse me, then finish me off. Weird? Yes, but there are many worse ways to die!

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilalmost 3 years ago

Really nice work. I’d love to see part 2 sometime, but perhaps denying us that is fitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaucyscribblings@saucyscribblings
Long-time reader, now looking to do more writing, in all kinds of styles. Having fun doing both. Thank you to all of the people who take time to read and write for this fabulous site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES