The Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

There were more extraordinary experiences. Mina introduced me to the exotic powers granted her by her mother-in-darkness.

She could project images of herself, for instance. While they had no physical form, they looked utterly real. And so I had the pleasure of looking down at three Minas all apparently wrapping their tongues around my rampant cock. Three glorious sets of red curls covered my thighs. Occasionally the Minas would kiss. The sight was extraordinary. The physical sensation only came from one mouth, but my brain did the rest. I was getting a triple blowjob and it was one of the hottest things of my life.

Of course, the longer it went on, the more torture was inflicted on me. But the vision before me helped me cope, even as my balls filled further and the ache between my legs surged.

And there were some physical changes she could make to her own body too.

"I've got a surprise for you," she murmured as we lay together close, her breasts pressed up against me.

All of a sudden I was aware of another part of her touching my skin. A hot, hard part. She lifted herself up to kneel next to me. Emerging from her cunt lips was a thick, throbbing cock. I could still see her clit nestled in above the shaft, buried in her cunt hair.

"Be a good boy and suck me off," Mina said. "There may as well be one of us shooting spunk."

I gagged on her at first; it was hard to breathe around the swollen tip of her cock. But it was amazing to feel it in my mouth. Hard yet with a springy softness. Throbbing.

For a first-time cock-sucker, I think I did pretty well. Her cum tasted sweet and she filled my mouth twice.

Was I a little slut who begged her to fuck me, who bucked my hips back eagerly on her hard shaft and ended up with her cum dripping down my thighs as she cradled me, her tits against my back? That would be telling.

"Perhaps I am lucky too," Mina sighed as we spooned afterwards.

* * *

I rue the day now. I don't know how much time had passed in Mina's company, but my need to cum had become all-consuming. I could think of nothing else other than that sweet release. How good it would feel to have those delicious throbs rippling through me. How wonderful it would be to drain my balls.

"Please let me cum, Mina, please, I'll do anything," I begged. "You hinted that this wasn't permanent. Please free me from this, if even just to start again."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "Are you really not able to take any more for me? Just a little more yearning and wanting and aching?"

I wrestled with that question. Because while I was being tortured, it was sweet torture. But my need for release was too great.

"I want to, Mina, but I can't, I just can't. I need to cum so badly."

She sighed. "I knew this day would come. And yet now it is here, I find myself...reluctant."

I was puzzled by her words. She saw the question in my eyes.

"The truth is that it is not within my power to restore your orgasms. That gift lies with my mother-in-darkness. And it is for her that I have been preparing you. But there will be a price for you to pay.

"There is nothing to be done now. I must take you to my mother-in-darkness."

* * *

Mina led me from the room, down the corridor with the rooms set off to each side. The glass panes in each were dark and empty as we walked, and with every step I wanted to take back my impetuous demand for an orgasm. I saw now how easy it would be to endure more teasing and temptation.

Finally, we came to the end of the corridor. Here was a different kind of door: set in an imposing and ornate frame decorated with coiled serpents and agonised figures. The door itself was made of cracked and ancient wood, held together with iron studs and bars. It opened slowly at Mina's touch, and beyond was the void: a blackness that seemed to spill out beyond the door frame. I looked back briefly and the corridor stretched away into infinity. Sanctuary was gone.

Gently but firmly, Mina pushed me forwards into the dark.

My eyes gradually grew accustomed. There was some form of light coming from somewhere indistinct. A stone-flagged path lay in front of us. We followed it, my feet moving even as my mind screamed at me to stop.

A dais surmounted by a throne became visible in the distance; a figure was sitting there.

We approached. Mina bowed her head and pushed me to my knees.

The woman in the throne leant forward to inspect me. She was tall and slender. Her features were sharp and regal, dark eyes set deep under hooded lids. She opened her mouth and I saw row upon row of serrated teeth. Her serpent's tongue flickered across them, scenting the air.

"You have done well with this one, my child." Her voice filled my mind, its tone cracked and warped. "I can taste his need. I can feel the depth of his desire."

"I bring him to you as a gift, mother-in-darkness," said Mina. "Although... "

The woman looked up at her in surprise. "You would qualify a gift to your queen? You would dare to question what must be? You would seek to defy me and keep him for yourself?"

Mina was suddenly cast down upon her knees next to me. She cried out. "No, mother. No, my queen. He is yours."

The woman stepped down from the throne, smiling. She offered her hand to Mina and lifted her.

"This is always the risk with your way of doing things, my daughter. But there will be so many more playthings. An endless number."

And then she turned back to me, and I felt her glare fall on me like a chill that spread throughout every part of me.

"You have a choice to make," she said. "Mina has brought you to this moment. Now your fate lies with me.

"The choice is simple. I can set you free, as you are. You will return to the world, but you will spend the rest of your life without orgasms, aching for release every minute of every day. Or you will please me, and I will allow you to cum. It will be the most mind-blowing orgasm you have ever had. You will bathe in complete pleasure. And in that moment of orgasm, I will consume you."

Her tongue snaked out again, and her teeth flashed in the darkness.

"You have one day to make your choice. Mina, take him away."

* * *


12