The Chronicles Of Madhuri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm somewhat midway to believe that you are the one." He smiled.

"I dare you to believe otherwise." She smiled back

"Thaaaaaat I can't." He laughed shamelessly, and Madhuri joined in. Their lips met again. It was a modest smooch, after which, Aditya asked, "Do you need me tomorrow by your side?"

"I don't think if it's a necessity, since I'm planning to be all the more energized by the responsibility. It's the least I must do given the obligatory challenges that are going to be posed on their own." Madhuri was a very watchful professional.

"That's only fair Madhu. And I also wanted to ask" his face that was facing hers, leaned down and on Madhuri's mommy boobs, and he put big kisses there, and looked to suck her nipples, and asked, "When can I see you again?" He extracted some of her breast milk.

Madhuri smiled and said, "I think I'll be pulling the plug on this for some time darling. Aarav is back next week, and with that, we'd be probably putting a restraint on our open relationship. I'm his and his only for that duration." She said and gave a shy smile.

Aditya worshipped her boobs more and replied, "He has to be so very lucky."

"So should I!" She kept smiling. "Now darling, I may ask you to make room for me and my son. My poor son deserves to be with his Aunty now." She told Aditya.

"Sure thing Madhu. Your boy is a very cultured and fine young man. God bless him!" He smiled. And so did, with pride, since Shekhar, even though a slave, was like her own son only.

Aditya Trilok dressed up in his shiny corporate suit again. He patted Shekhar on his head. And before leaving, he and Madhuri shared a kiss once more. He also put on a big and large peck on her fantastic butt in prone and patted her butt too to a jiggle. And with a smile, they bid their farewells.

"My son." Madhuri called for Shekhar in a lovely tone. Shekhar, who was still turned before the wall with his ears in his hands, had a chill in his heart as he had heard it. He turned around to look at his mistress. She was glancing at him with a look of care, "Come here my strong boy. Come to Aunty." Saying that Madhuri sat up at the edge of the bed with her naked body. Shekhar crawled to her, and as soon as he did, Madhuri held him under her neck, and gifted him with a warm embrace.

She asked Shekhar, "Why is my son shivering?"

Shekhar breathed tightly and answered, "I fear you Aunty, more than anything in this world."

"That I know my son and so you should. But why suddenly in bulk!"

"I fear Aunty.... like you humiliated me tonight, you will abandon me someday, and I won't get to experience your authority over me anymore." It kept Madhuri's senses at bay. Madhuri kept both her hands on his cheeks and looked in his innocent eyes.

"It'd be interesting that way son, and that's exactly what'll happen one day. But it will not be abandoning per se, I'll only release you from your slavery. You are a strong character son, and strong characters get corrected, and not enslaved. You're the one my son with the power to subjugate the world with your mind and skills someday, so your release is only about time." Madhuri's words were rather uplifting.

"I don't know what I'll do without you Aunty." Shekhar looked in hers with his puppy eyes. "Can't I stay with you forever?"

"No son. One day when you'll be better and ready to rule the world, Aunty will release you."

"But Aunty..." His eyes were full of tears again.

"Shh..." Madhuri suddenly held his cheeks and looked at him, "promise me son that you'll give your best always and be stronger and better everyday. Promise your Aunty." She looked in his eyes with more conviction.

"I promise Aunty." He said while still teary eyed.

"Good boy. Now come here!" Madhuri held him again from under his neck to hug him. Shekhar started crying instantly. As much as he feared her, his love for his cruel mistress was endless. Madhuri's eyes went soft too, as patting and rubbing at the back of his head, she kept saying, "Shh.. shh.. I understand son." And he kept crying, and Madhuri, even though being a frightful sadist and reason for tears, let him cry for his own internal contentment.

When his tears stopped flowing a little, Madhuri looked at Shekhar and said, "You're too precious for me son. Aunty is very proud for how you conducted yourself there."

"Are you Aunty?"

"Yes my baby boy. I am." Madhuri said looking him in his eyes and continued, "If it's about me humiliating you son, then it's just me. I might as well humiliate you more son some day, but that's just my drive. You're bound to love every bit of humiliation I subject you to, won't you son?"

"I will Aunty. It's a pleasure to be useful to you." Shekhar said while looking down.

"Good boy." Madhuri kissed on his forehead again. "How was my son's day?"

"It was fine Aunty. I missed you dearly." He said while rubbing his head in her arms like a pet.

"Awww.. Aunty missed you too son. I just had to work the whole day, so didn't check in on you." She kissed on his forehead more.

"Aren't you hungry then Aunty? You haven't eaten anything since morning I guess." He asked her.

"Yes son, that's true. I'd love a meal right now. It has been a long day, and I'll also shower. In the meantime you order a takeaway." Madhuri ordered him. "Also let me know, how has your preparations of the chapters been?" Despite everything, she didn't forget his allotted chores.

"It has been good Aunty. I'm only to revise." Shekhar sounded unsure after a long while.

"You should son. This good day won't end very well for you if you haven't." Madhuri's firmness alarmed Shekhar. She struck a glance at him too.

"I will Aunty. I'll try to not disappoint you." Shekhar said, his tone reduced in frequency.

"Good for you son." Madhuri kept ruffling in his hair, and then said, "it's time for you to take my urine son. My bladder will explode otherwise." She gave out a grin. And Shekhar, alerted, went down on the ground and said, "Sure Aunty."

Madhuri left her seat too. She put her one thick leg on his shoulder and fit her urethra on his mouth as usual. The sadist in Madhuri wanted it to be uncomfortable for Shekhar, and she did exactly that, before shooting at full flow, she released a few drops in his mouth, and after successfully disgusting his taste buds, unleashed the jet beyond his tongue. Shekhar would've coughed, but he kept his grit aloft. And took all of his mistress's urine. He was a proud slave. Madhuri undid her legs and kissed twice or thrice on his face and said, "You are perfect."

Saying that, she took her goddess like naked body toward the bathroom. Her big plump butt twerked in all its glory as she walked away. Shekhar rinsed his mouth and did his best to put the taste of Madhuri's urine away. He then ordered dinner. When Madhuri bathed and the takeaway prepared to come, he got down on the sofa to give his studies one final touch. He revised the chapters in detail. And finally the food came. He took it, paid for it and started serving it for his goddess.

Madhuri also started coming downstairs slowly. She was in a brown slim fit regular shorts with a loose wife beaters with no bra underneath. Her mommy boobs hung in all their glory and made waves as she descended down. Madhuri's marvelously thick thighs and big butt had tightly clasped the short as if choking it and threatening it to rip it apart, only that it made Madhuri look way classier and younger in that attire. A sane being would be hungry and want to be suffocated by that bubble butt the way the short clothe was being suffocated, but fortune only favors some and not all. Madhuri smiled looking at Shekhar as he was serving the food on the plates.

"I see my son has done well here. I could smell the Cheese Butter Masala, all the way from the bathroom only..."

"Yes Aunty, I ordered it from your favourite restaurant."

"Did I say I was finished son? This is new." Madhuri struck an gut-wrenching glare at Shekhar. The poor boy dreaded like hell. "You add five paddles in your punishment later after the test." Madhuri mercilessly gave her judgement and added to make it worse for poor Shekhar, "Which also means even if you do the test as well as I desire, you'd still be beaten. I can't say I don't like the idea. You poor poor boy!" Madhuri taunted openly.

"I... I am sorry Aunty."

"You will be son and more when you have the paddles coming at you. Now down on the ground. Ideally I'd let you go and give a revision. But not anymore after you've displeased me. Taking the ground, you worship Aunty's feet, in the meantime I eat my food after a long day." Madhuri broke the first of the butter naan before her, and dipping it in the curry, made herself feel better with the delicious food. Shekhar had also started to do her feet. Madhuri ate for a long while. Her slave licked on her toes, soles, and cleaned all areas, which were already clean after her shower. Madhuri enjoyed the attention and finished her food.

"That's okay son. Now off to the sofa corner, and take the floor there too. While Aunty arrive with the tools to mend your sweet anarchic butt." Just when Shekhar had nodded with compliance and started to walk, she added, "Like an animal. Like the talking back animal that you are, you'll walk. You are still not apt to be branded a human. Do the needful now." She was ghastly unkind with her words. Shekhar walked on his all fours after his mistress's orders. Madhuri went to the basement again, and choosing from her fearful apparatuses, she brought a leather spanking paddle. It was clad in leather with a wooden handle. The edges were just thick enough to send chills to anyone, like it did with poor Shekhar.

Madhuri walked with pride almost to show the tool off. She sat on the sofa and placed the paddle beside her. Shekhar couldn't take his eyes off it until his Mistress cleared her throat.

"I think we have already covered some major Thermodynamics chapters, haven't we son?"

He nodded.

"Speak pet!" Madhuri barked with a glare.

"Ye..yes Aunty." Shekhar kept his head on the ground.

"That's right. You'd normally anticipate a written test son, but it just not that today. Today Aunty will test some of the common sense of yours that academics instills in a human being. Even though you're far from being a proper one, I will expect you to be diligent while answering. Will you son?"

"I'll try my best Aunty." Shekhar said it very low.

"You are, I fear, not blessed with any other options. Shall we start now pet?"

"Yes Aunty."

"Now tell me son, what are some applications of thermodynamics in daily life?" Now this was a blow. Madhuri smiled with tapping the paddle in her other hand.

"Umm... like you had taught me last week Aunty. Thermodynamics is the study of heat and energy, but it's much deeper than that, it also tells us the dynamics of energy and the behaviors of it."

"That's great. If you have to illustrate it?"

"Sure Aunty. The smell of good food Aunty. It happens because of the molecules of good smells of the food coming out to achieve a higher entropy, and that's where thermodynamics kicks in."

"Brilliant son. One more?"

"Perspiration. If a person is perspiring more than he should, then it's very likely he'd end up heating up the space he is in, be it a car or a room. Since sweat is heat and heat evaporates." Shekhar, with being confident, was almost impressive to answer them. Madhuri was extremely proud of him.

"You've just become such a great learner son. It makes me so much happy I can't tell you." Madhuri meant every word, and poor Shekhar, who had just been a recipient of crude scolding, felt good about what he heard but reacted to it trying to be as discreet.

"But my son, this will earn you marks and a good academic status, even a good living in future. But what about manners?" Madhuri paused. "Do you think marks without manners make sense?"

"No Aunty."

"That's right. Now tell me why is Aunty lecturing you?"

"Because I attained the uncharacteristic behavior again Aunty and interfered between your sentence."

"And was it right?"

"No Aunty. And it can never be."

"Yes pet. So what do you deserve for this?"

"Punishment Aunty." Saying that, he started looking down on the floor to save any eye contact with Madhuri. Even if he had said that, he was still hoping Madhuri to leave him be. He had already started shaking.

"Sure son. Your dreadful propensities for being ignorant has to be curbed." She paused and looked at Shekhar. Madhuri kneeled down and went close to his face, and spoke slowly but being very unkind, "I'll make sure you are very sorry by the end of your deserved punishment son. You have to be a good boy at all times, at all fucking times." She grabbed his hair and clenched her teeth. Madhuri was very upset, and Shekhar reacted with a heavy shiver. He was scared to death.

"Now present yourself before the dresser mirror son, while Aunty reaches there. And move on your feet. Get going now." She ended her sentence with a snap of her fingers. Like a pet, Shekhar headed on, as shivering as he was.

Madhuri knew Shekhar was nearing to perfection as a slave. However, she was aware that a slight lapse in any human being should be made known to before it gains tendency to integrate its degree. Madhuri desired Shekhar to be flawless, and no less, and that's what she will strive to do now. Madhuri got hold of the spanking paddle she had brought along with her. When she entered the room, she found Shekhar already before the large wall mirror. It was in actuality a mirrored wall of the four side square room. Shekhar was turned around and his cute teeny butt was in the mirror with all his naked back. Madhuri walked close and to him. As she did, Shekhar almost felt like losing his ground with the shivering. He feared her like anything.

She looked up at her 6 foot slave and said, "Bend over son and face the mirror." Shekhar did that as he bent and looked in the mirror. Shivering Shekhar looked at Madhuri only through her image in the mirror and making an eye contact from there she said, "not me pet. Look at yourself." It was embarrassing for him, but he complied and looked at himself in the mirror.

After Madhuri was sure he had good enough eye contact with himself, she resumed, "I want you to explain to yourself son why you have been put here. Let yourself know. Come on!"

Shekhar was scared, and his mirror image wasn't helping his cause. Mumbling and shivering, he managed to speak slowly, "I'm here because I interfered between Aunty's interchange."

"That's good. A cattle and pet like you is mindful enough to realize that. As you told me earlier, tell yourself what do you deserve in return of that."

"I deserve to be punished." Shekhar told himself while looking in the mirror. Every dialogue made him comprehend clearer his wrong doings. As much as this thing was humiliating for him, it was working. And one could say that he didn't have to be punished at all, for his lesson was learned. However, a sadistic mommy domme as Madhuri wasn't to comply with the same.

"Nice. How hard?" Now this was difficult for Shekhar.

"As hard as Aunty wants."

"The whole sentence idiot." Saying that Madhuri twisted his ears. Which resulted to jolts and jolts of pain as Shekhar's facial expression to himself in the mirror told him.

"I deserve to be punished as hard as Aunty wants." He said while his ears were beet red.

"I like how it sounds. Also tell yourself why it only depends upon Aunty to choose and not you?"

Shekhar was not sure what Madhuri had wanted to hear on this one, and the respectful boy stayed honest to his mistress, "I'm not sure Aunty. I apologize."

"It's alright my son. Look at me." Shekhar looked at her from the mirror as she said, "I get to choose because" Madhuri said it and grinned, and ambushed his head with hers to look in the mirror at Shekhar and continued, "because YOU ARE MY BITCH!" Madhuri had just said that, and she sunk her sharp teeth into Shekhar's already red ears and with force. Poor Shekhar grunted very loudly on it in pain. She just didn't stop there and exerted more force so as to threaten falling off of his ear and continued looking at Shekhar, "You are my bitch." Shekhar screamed in pain, and cruel Madhuri loved it.

"Bitches make sounds as these only son." She looked in his eyes to make sure he took in all. "Now my son, tell Aunty, what are you?" She asked him cruelly.

"I'm your bitch Aunty."

"I don't see conviction in those eyes."

"I'm your petty bitch Aunty." This time Shekhar was louder and clearer.

"I like this and comprehend it" Madhuri said it and tilted her head to aim at his side neck. Like a predator, she extended her tongue to lick on all his side neck and took out her teeth to bite there. Shekhar fussed very heavily as she continued to speak, "Now let yourself know too son." Madhuri held his jaw to make him face himself, and interrogated, "Tell yourself. What are you?" She again started eating his side neck like a vampire, and this time, the teeth was darted deeper and was making marks.

Shekhar groaned with the face of pain and looked at himself and spoke, "I'm Aunty's bitch."

"A little more seriousness please.. mmmm" She bit off in all areas from his ear to his side neck, making it all red and branded.

"I'm Aunty's bitch!" Shekhar moaned with the discomfort on his face and told himself.

"Louder! mmmmm...."

With all discomfort, Shekhar yelled in pain and spoke with a tear in his eye, "I AM AUNTY'S BITCH!!" The ceilings of the room resonated with his accent.

"Now I shall punish you bitch. Are you ready?" Before Shekhar could answer Madhuri laughed and added, "Oh! Why would I take a bitch's words. You must be ready."

Madhuri stepped back and clutched on the spanking paddle. She said, "Keep looking at yourself son. I expect you to be discreet and not talk in between. This is what you get in return...."

SMACK!!!!

The paddle was sharp indeed as it left a horrendously bloody red mark on his butt. Shekhar scoffed with the face of pain and his eyes remained cemented at himself in the mirror.

"I don't know how many times I would have to remind you of diligence son." Saying that Madhuri took her hand on the mark, and scratched there mercilessly to make the pain integrate. Shekhar moaned and almost jumped up in pain as he looked at himself with a look of shame, and Madhuri continued, "Oh, my bitch is so close to crying. It has just been one son, if you can't handle this then how would you handle..."

She stepped back again and....

SMACK!!!!

Shekhar groaned after drowning in the sea of pain. The latest blow was tighter than the last, one which left a rather visible reddish impression on his cute butt. And as far as Madhuri, the sadist in her absolutely adored it.

"Aunty... plea.. please forgive me." He managed between heavy breathing.

"I won't son, you must understand how bad life can be if you fail to comply. The brat in you gets absentminded in that regard. You must understand the world can not only be bad, but also..."

SMACK!!!!!!

"Worse." She grit her teeth. Poor Shekhar panted very hard.

He was shaking due to pain of the spanking and fear for Madhuri. She couldn't not notice it. Madhuri went close to his ears again. She struck one glance on Shekhar through the mirror again and asked, "Does it pain, son?" This was her favorite cruel question.

"Yes Aunty it does." Shekhar said with a gasping voice.

"I see." Madhuri said it in a whispering voice. She took her hand on his reddening butt and ran her hand all over that soft skin, which was very close to blistering. Shekhar must have felt nice until Madhuri popped her claws out again to scratch a little this time on the whipped section. Shekhar's body stiffened, as were his expressions.