The Chronicles Of Madhuri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shekhar was not skilled, but gave his all. He tried to keep track of the too much ass of Madhuri against his skinny hips. He gave some deep thrusts in Madhuri's pussy, and both of them moaned on it. His eyes remained closed and the chill in his heart and body said content. Madhuri moaned more once her big butt made waves, as being repeatedly hit by Shekhar's slender hips. But it wasn't enough for Madhuri and again spreading her hand at his back, she spanked his ass tightly, an indication, and barked, "harder son. Harder!" Her passion was out of this world.

He obeyed but that called her to demonstrate her charge time and again, as she spoke many commands in between as,

"Hold son!"

"Harder!"

"Halt!"

"Just the tip!"

"Spank Aunty's butt!"

"Deeper!"

"Keep going!"

So even though it was Shekhar with the dick, every moment of his dick was controlled and performed by Madhuri.

Madhuri on the other hand moaned and made sounds like the sex enthusiast she was. She was loving this and probably wanted this to end this way too. She said, "Cum in me son. Don't hold back when you are near." It had been 20 minutes now in the same position, a feat deemed unachievable by Shekhar's sexual might, but Madhuri had had him last that long. Shekhar held her waist and shoulders and used all his energy to keep thrusting in her pussy. Madhuri moaned at her highest of pitches. Five or six deep strokes, and he was close as he announced, "I'm about to come Aunty."

"Do it son. Soil Aunty!" And those were the last words they shared before Shekhar released all treasury of his thick cum in Madhuri's pussy. A totally dream fuck. The teenage of his which never made sense with his boyhood now had a purpose fulfilled. With this fuck, Shekhar had come forward way too many years and now on to betterment. He had earned this, definitely earned this. Madhuri was truly a goddess in many classes.

Madhuri was smiling when she put herself to prone. A natural domme, but had a shyness to her, because this was the kind of sex from the best of days with her husband. And to say they never had bad sex, manifests the high tiered fuck Shekhar just helped her experience. Shekhar tightly hugged himself with Madhuri's waist in love, and Madhuri smiled and said, "Oh oh, someone is happy tonight." She stroked his hair.

"I surely am Aunty. Thank you so much." He said being all honest.

"Pleasure is all mine son, isn't it?" She joked.

"Yes Aunty, it is. And I'll make sure of it always." He smiled.

"My good boy." She kissed on his forehead. Shekhar's casually roamed over her butt, as they were set to make an conversation.

"Can I ask you something Aunty?"

"You may son." She ruffled in his hair more.

"What was that gentleman saying about you being principal Aunty?"

"Oh that." Madhuri paused with a smile, "I'm glad you asked son. Because your presence has indeed played a significant part in it." She said.

"I'm pleased Aunty. What is it?"

"I've been appointed the new principal after winning the recent elections son."

"That's great Aunty." Shekhar's face brightened all of a sudden, even more than fucking his mistress. He had a genuine feeling for her. "But why would you thank me Aunty?"

"Because you were here my son, as my slave, as my plaything, fulfilling my drive to take the upper hand and satisfying that urge, so that I could focus better elsewhere. I used your submission for my mental advantage." Madhuri had a bold and scarcely apologetic tone saying that. But one could make out that guilt so wanted to overtake there.

"I don't see as a problem Aunty" Shekhar looked in her eyes, and continued, "You can use me as your plaything Aunty. You own me and can do to me as you desire." And there vanished all the possibilities of guilt. Shekhar all of a sudden curbed the struggles of Madhuri's conscience. That's why their relationship was perfect.

"You are the most valuable thing in my life son, after Aarav and my children. And I'm very glad to own you."

"Now the pleasure is all mine Aunty." Shekhar gave a shy smile. Madhuri kissed him on his forehead lovingly.

"That I'd gladly have you have. Now who wants to be fed by Aunty's breast milk?" She said it sing-songy.

"Me." Shekhar jumped up.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Aunty's baby boy!" he said in his little role.

"Whom...."

"Aunty loves very much."

"And who..."

"Loves Aunty very much!!" Shekhar smiled all along like a little boy waiting for candy.

His candy finally arrived as Madhuri got Shekhar's face close to her big breasts. She put her one matured nipple in Shekhar's mouth. Shekhar wrapped his hands over her naked round butt and stayed in the position. As far as Madhuri was concerned, she had been lactating continually after the birth of her second child, given the kink she and her husband shared, and Shekhar made the most of it. No sooner did he suck on it than her sweet breast milk delivered in his mouth from the many tiny openings on her nipples. Madhuri felt relieved as well, as did her baby boy. Not only was it her fetish, but she also loved to feed Shekhar for her love for his little role.

Madhuri never stopped patting on his head until Shekhar had drowned to sleep with her nipples in his mouth. When Madhuri found him peacefully asleep, she took her nipples out of his mouth. She peacefully wrapped her one leg over his waist, and completely entrapping Shekhar in the naked cuddle, headed to be asleep too.

Madhuri couldn't have imagined this night to end in a better way. Especially when the next day was so big. It'd be her first day in the principal's office, and Madhuri couldn't wait for the sun to rise again over the highest of mountains. With all this in her head, she dozed off with Shekhar in her arms, both naked. They were perfectly made for each other.

They woke up next morning. Madhuri had offered Shekhar her golden nectar before and after her workout session, and then bathed on the follow up. After soaking the water up, she came out of the bathroom. A naked Madhuri went about her wardrobe to fetch a pair of plain dark blue underwear and bra. It made her goddess body balance the edges, and she then fashioned herself with a long kurta and printed pants underneath. The key neck hole from her kurta blessed a hint of cleavage, but an unintentional one. She kept her wavy and glossy hair open. Today Madhuri was a principal. It was all about power dressing and being a corporate rather than her regular domme self. She was set for causes greater that day.

With her feet in a modest blue 3 inch stilettos, Madhuri walked out with her Maya Satchel leather purse dangling from her forearms. As soon as Shekhar saw his mistress like that, he rushed to aid her. But Madhuri waved from distance, which caused him to stay where he was as she descended from the stairs. He still foot worshipped her when she halted by the dining table to have her morning tea. Shekhar sat by her feet on the ground as usual. He raised his hands and was permitted to speak.

"You look very.... powerful, Aunty."

"You're too kind my son. Thank you." She ruffled his hair and kept her attention in her tea.

"I'm sure you'll win the boardroom on the very first day." He went on.

"It could be right if you say so my son" Madhuri said calmly. She finished her breakfast in a few minutes by which time Shekhar stayed at his place.

It was time for Madhuri to take leave now. She looked up at the pitch naked, bar locked-dick, Shekhar. The urge to subjugate his cute-boyish-submissive personality was irresistible, thus she reacted to it. Madhuri said, "Son, I want you to go to the room and bring in some of your favorite panties of Aunty. I'm waiting for you here. And don't be long." She stayed sat cross legged in chair. Shekhar hurried.

Before Shekhar came with an underwear, a thong and a lace panties with him, Madhuri had also moved a little and had caught hold of a 3-inch-long Buttplug. Madhuri, now seated, said, "Now, stand closer son. And present your slutty ass." Shekhar did as told. Madhuri applied a lot of lube on her fingers and explored them in his butt crack. "Now bend over for Aunty, son." He bent over. Madhuri lubricated his anus and applied the plug safely in. Shekhar hissed on it.

Madhuri then picked each one of the panties and made Shekhar wear it, one by one. She finally stopped at the green thong and left it on her slave. "This is perfect for my slut." She quoted with a smile and squeezed Shekhar's formerly paddled butt. On Shekhar's part, he'd hardly ever felt this awkward and embarrassed. This was unexpected and very shameful.

Madhuri got Shekhar to sit on her lap like a downtown chick. When he did that, Madhuri started speaking by rubbing on his thong butt, "I want you to be a perfect slut for the rest of the day. And be sure to be repaid in the evening for behaving like one. Do you get it, slut?"

"Yes, aunty." Shekhar said in ashamed tone.

"Good slut." Saying that, Madhuri kissed at the side of his head. "Now tell me, how do good little slut bid their mistress?"

As soon as Madhuri passed that dialogue, Shekhar was down on the ground to start kissing her heels covered feet. He stayed there on the ground for some time to kiss on her entire leg, from her feet to her thighs like a good slave. Madhuri smiled and said, "I've such a ready slut. It makes me proud." She ruffled her hand in his hair. "Now wish Aunty luck, slut."

"All the best, Aunty. You will do great." Now this was Madhuri's turn to smile in tenderness.

She looked into Shekhar's eyes and let her love for him known, "I know, son." She leaned in to kiss Shekhar on his forehead, "Now tell me, what will you be for the entire day?"

"I... will be your good little slut, Aunty." Shekhar said it being heavy hearted in humiliation. Madhuri made her lips rub on his, and said sensually, "Good slut." She got up to leave. Shekhar didn't leave his position until his mistress, with the heavy twerk on her butt from under the ethnic wear, had walked out of the house.

Madhuri wore her elegant sunglasses and took the wheels. Now that she was out, she felt what the world termed as, 'nervousness'. She was a goddess before Shekhar because his submissive energy was such. But the world won't willingly submit to her, so she had to plan otherwise. Madhuri made her mind to do everything it takes to win it all on her first day in THE seat. She reached university finally.

The air had a distinct feel to it today. Madhuri came out of her SUV, took off her sunglasses, put it inside her opulent bag, and moved on. As her amazon body got flaunted in even her casual professional wear, everyone on her side was either amazed or titillated. The latter were the victim of her overflowing sexiness; but the former, the ones whose consciousnesses still supported them, tried bidding her good morning, to which Madhuri replied kindly. However, it was really not an attempt to bid her, but a fickle attempt to win her attention, for once. Because let's face it, who won't want their existence to be acknowledged by Madhuri? She was a goddess. A symbol of eroticism.

The college staff, in all massive 50s, were gathered around the office. None wanted to be left as just bystanders. Madhuri greeted all with a formal handshake and a smile by looking straight in their eyes. All were left happy. The ones who didn't come forward initially, seeing the reception toward their colleagues, dared to come forward as well, and they were acknowledged too. Talk about impression. There wasn't one person in the lot to be left unamused. They were all positive, happy and all the more hopeful now. Hopeful that a new revolution is about to commence. And why should not they? They were placing their trust in the right Principal.

The people from the higher authorities aided her to her new office. That power space, for which she had worked so hard, was decorated in garland of marigolds from all directions. The office had the sweet smell of beautiful flowers of all kinds. It was same as how Hindu people inaugurate the arrival of a new god in their home temple. Subsequently the university was right too in doing so, for they were welcoming no different being then. Madhuri was a goddess; a corporate goddess, a sensual goddess.

Once the crowd had started drying up, she got her eyes on the most important person in the building behind her successful quest, Shraddha. She stood there smilingly. Madhuri met with her and offered her a hug. There was no word shared, but just an embrace. Shraddha understood this day was special.

When it ended, Madhuri said, "So cupcake, the secretary of Principal or Director, what would you like to pick?"

"Whatever you would like to be, ma'am. After all, learning and growing by being your subordinate is all I ask for!" She said it and smiled more.

"Aww, do you memorize these or they come naturally, darling. You never fail to impress me, don't you?"

"Learning from the very best, aren't I?"

"Indeed, pussycat." They both laughed shamelessly.

"Shall we get you to your seat now, ma'am?" She asked by standing at the side. Madhuri looked at the high backed leather chair, which was still empty.

Madhuri sat in it. The feeling, of power, got her to recap everything she had done to reach there. She loved to be in power. And this sight was unmistakably comprehended by her secretary there. Shraddha loved to see her boss contented.

"I feel you've made yourself comfortable there, ma'am."

"Indeed I have."

Shraddha took her writing pad in hand and asked, "What is in today's agenda, ma'am?"

Madhuri smiled and said, "I'd like to see all Heads Of Departments and Subject Coordinators by lunch time. You have them come to a time and then announce it to me. Do this and will tell you more later." Madhuri looked away.

"Oh sure, I'll excuse you now, ma'am." Shraddha knew her job all too well.

Unlike a desk outside the office, Shraddha was now allotted a cabin of her own. She went in there and started planning the agenda.

Madhuri was alone in the office now. Her phone had three missed calls from some number. Madhuri dialed the number.

"Hello Payal." She spoke.

** Inaudible Voice **

"Hmm."

** Inaudible Voice **

"You did well, dear."

** Inaudible Voice **

"Oh, is he whining again?"

** Inaudible voice **

"Let him. I'll see you later. Take care."

** Call ends **

Madhuri put her phone down casually. By which time Shraddha rings to tell Madhuri that the meeting is scheduled at 1130. Madhuri starts to get ready. By 1130, she becomes ready.

The meeting starts, and there enter 8 HODs and 16 Subject Coordinators. The room of 26, Madhuri and Shraddha included, gets locked. Madhuri at first asks everyone to formally introduce themselves, and after they do, she starts to pitch in, some of Madhuri's notable dialogues were like,

"We have to make better use of children's inquisitiveness, and it's us who will instill the aspect of education in them through us."

"Let's be the right role model to our pupils."

"It should just be not about writing assignments, but learning assignments too."

"Let's talk about purpose and not profit."

"Have them fall in love with education."

Within the first 20 minutes of the meeting, Madhuri had the majority of her staff think that they had the right person in the seat.

"And come next week, when we will start taking admissions for the new semester, I'd want each one of you to conduct Group Discussion Rounds with all new admissions in your department. After the rounds are done, you note down the strengths, weaknesses, positive remarks, negative remarks, and some more points too if you want to add. If any of you requires any paper work assistance, I'll have it provided for you. Besides this, I'll also ask the administration to get you a hike in salaries for this month and the next for your hardwork, but the work is a compulsion. You will be under constant surveillance at the time of the sessions to see if you're conducting it seriously. I hope you all to do your jobs well."

Madhuri looked in the eyes of everyone sitting inside then, and she made sure no-one missed out on any detail. When she had delivered this, she added, "This was supposed to be the end of our meeting, until I remembered something more..." She paused, turned her eyes at the gentleman in the third seat from last, "Mr. Gauresh Sharma, aren't you the Head Of The Mechanical Department?"

"Yes ma'am, that would be me." He said with a hint of smile.

"Bad for you sir, because YOU'RE FIRED!"

The whole room was broken to pin drop silence. And as soon as Madhuri understood that Mr. Sharma was set to dispose to verbal retaliation, she added, "Mr. Sharma, I'm sure you won't want yourself or your reputation to be discredited by creating a scene here. I would advice you to either clear your desk in half an hour or see the security clear it for you. You'll find your suspension letter on your desk. Thank you for your 15 years of service. We are done for the day." Those were Madhuri's last words, after which she turned around and left the room, leaving everyone shocked and scared. The new boss of theirs meant business, just business.

When Shraddha reached the office with Madhuri, she was silent, sensing which Madhuri said, "Spit it out darling."

"Did you do it because of those....."

"Certainly, pussycat. You know things better." They both smiled and Madhuri added, "Now do one thing daughter, bring me the reports of various educators in Mech. Department, because I'd have to come upon a new HOD for them by tomorrow. I want to make sure I do justice to the decision. And before the office hours conclude, please come to see me. I will want a word."

"It'll be done, ma'am." She answered.

"Thank you, Shraddha." Shraddha exited.

The day went on. Madhuri read the reports of college. The students were high performing, but the rate of students being enrolled for a high-end corporate internship or jobs was missing. Madhuri frowned by this detail. She put the reports' file aside and picked the file that had complaints. There were perpetual complaints about lack of advanced classrooms. She liked this one. Even though the former was a time-consuming quest, the latter could be achieved in a short time. Madhuri took a note of it in her diary. She knew what to do for this.

Later when she went through the candidates for the next Mechanical HOD, she shortlisted three names. The three names were highlighted and encircled on. She'd see to it later. Once this had ended, the day was also concluded. The offices and cabins were started to get emptied. Some people while leaving shared a smile with the new Principal. She was an admirer of efforts, so it was all positively received.

Shraddha knocked on her door. Madhuri smiled and said, "Come in, darling. I was waiting for you only."

"And I was for you, ma'am" she smiled and added, "how was your first day?"

"No better than the expected mark. How was yours pussycat?"

"Hectic, ma'am. Worked equivalent of two days in one."

"So you mean working for me is a task for you? I'm disappointed suddenly." Madhuri teased her.

Shraddha paused and added, "On the contrary, this is the thing that keeps me going, ma'am. Otherwise, it was more sensible to call it quits."

"I'll say this again darling, you never fail to amaze me"

"Nor do you, ma'am."

"Don't I know a thing or two about it" Madhuri's smile stayed cemented, and she added, "now, you know why you have come here, darling?"

"I don't know ma'am. What is the emergency?"

"Actually, there are two sweetheart. Take a seat." Shraddha seated herself across the table to Madhuri. Madhuri got hold of an envelope. She placed it on the table and slid it toward Shraddha.