The Chronicles Of Madhuri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do know what you've done till now sweetheart, regardless of the selfish or selfless motives, is every bit spiffing. If I were to personally scrutinize anything that you've taken up, then I would but seem rationally irrational darling. You have my backing. Please do whatever you think is needed." Vani was honest, supportive and straightforward, something that her years of corporate wisdom made her be.

Madhuri felt like a mountain getting lifted off her shoulders, she was that relieved. Everything about Vani concerned her, but now that she knew Vani was concurring, it worked positively on her self esteem. She had her expressions changed however the story across the table didn't say the same. Vani, still without having a blink, looked straight at Madhuri.

"It's been eating me up ever since receiving the first words from you honey" Even though Madhuri would've loved to intervene, she, like the very alluring figure, heard on to let Vani finish. Vani added, "the first words of Shekhar's forceful enticement into the slavery by you." Vani halted.

"What about that is eating you up darling?" She asked rather excitedly.

"That how it would appear you know" She never left the gaze of Madhuri and added, "my dear son enslaved and getting dominated by someone who is jolly dear to me. It's all been doing rounds of my head and rightly so." Vani's accent was supposed to hit the lower octave, but it didn't perhaps. The ensured voice of hers very authoritatively stayed on.

"I don't think I'm comprehending well Vani." Madhuri said as if taking great interest.

"I want to watch my son. I want to witness his subjugation." Vani, who was sat with her hands apart, adjoined them and with a more assuring pose and her accent confident, added, "I've longed for it unknowingly, and this is the time when it's all crystal clear in my head. I desire to have the glimpses of his slavery." Vani said.

Madhuri heard it being every bit dismayed. She didn't know what to say further. She had waited initially for her partner to finish, and now she was waiting for her subconscious to find words. She looked on and added after a minute of long silence, "Are you sure of it sweetheart? I'd beg you to reconsider because despite your rationality, it's not lightheaded at all, everything about it is quickly and mentally responsive, one if occurred untimely, can make the experience all the more ghastly. I'll speak after you now." Madhuri articulated her dialogue as well as she could.

However the established gaze of Vani didn't set even a little. She was kind in hearing all of it from Madhuri, but not very kind in concurring with what her director friend was asking her to. She said, "I don't want to reconsider darling." She was firm as a judge.

"Well, if you say so" Madhuri replied and added after a sigh, "May I know how you would do it sweetheart?" Madhuri didn't sound very agreeable, but her interrogation was a real one.

"How very rude of you lady to ask me that!" Vani said as if jokingly but didn't smile, and added, "you would do it for me." Vani said with authority again.

"How do you expect me to just...." No sooner had Madhuri planned to go further with her sentence than she noticed that the table which was being eclipsed by the long tablecloth at Vani's end was hiked up a little, and Vani's foot bare and out of her heels, was shot forward from under the table to reach at her end.

Vani's long legs didn't lack range from under the table, and using the talents of her toe, got her feet between Madhuri's legs and hiked up her kameez and on she went to reach onto Madhuri's pussy through her leggings. Vani brushed her toe up and down through Madhuri's pelvic area, rubbing swiftly upward on her cervix through her vagina. The rubbing of Vani's toe was swift but perpetually arousing too in every sense for Madhuri.

Madhuri, who was famous for her composure in crunch situations, didn't look much composed after Vani's teasing from under the table. Her altering expressions were a clear indicator of how she felt then. She was sat with her back turned against the glass and head facing the crowd of hundreds in the big restaurant of the elite hotel. Thus, every bit of the risk of being discovered was on her, which worked to make her more vulnerable.

Vani keeping on with the rubbing, said, "Won't the witnessing of my son's subjugation be arranged by you my sweet love?" Her accent was sensually slow.

"I'd certainly..." Madhuri very much looked to say more, but was interrupted again when Vani took the pace of the rubbing up by focusing more on her vagina. Vani would smile looking at her, and to tease in the truest sense, would take her toe away for a few seconds only to make it take its place again to resume her teasing. Madhuri had her forehead sweating and sweating hard too owing to the over the top teasing she was receiving from under the table. She'd covered her mouth to shut the little moans coming out. Her eyes partially closing and shutting hinted of everything uncomfortable and arousing of the act.

Madhuri was close to coming, and she wanted it too, however knowing the place and the space they were, she was left intimidated. The moment Vani felt a little of fluid, she kept on with the movements of her toe and interrogated the same dialogue, with the same set of words.

"I.... will... darling. I... will!" Madhuri said with moans to fill the stammering.

"That's my good girl." Vani retreated with her toes back and wore her heel again. She smiled, and after her, Madhuri smiled too. The couple had a good lunch later, some jolly delicious Mexican food. They walked nearly arms in arms out of the hotel, and if we think they just walked away, we don't know them well enough.

The backseats of Vani's tainted glass SUV, parked in an obscured corner, was acquired by both the goddesses. Following a melodious western track in queue with volume up, their lips were met, boobs were suckled on, denim & leggings were pulled down, strap-on were taken out, shrill moans were shared, and all the while, the car kept on dancing. We're forced to believe if espionage or actually guarding the place was better suited to watching guards. To our misfortune, we'll never know. In every sense, all of it was joyous for them too.

Madhuri drove on with a smile. What Vani had said to her did leave her in a tricky position, but that was the last thing to think of at that moment. She kept with her the good aspects of their meeting, and cherishing them, drove on.

Shekhar greeted her on his knees. She patted on his head in appreciation, before emptying her bladder in him. Hardly had Shekhar seen it done when she lifted Shekhar in her arms as if he was a Disney princess. She kissed on his cheeks and said, "We are going to have a new activity in pipeline. Let's go."

(Next Part: Aarav is back; Vani makes one more appearance; and an unexpected guest appears for the first.)