The Chronicles Of Madhuri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now son?" Madhuri's whisper were from closest to his ears again.

"Now it pains more Aunty." Shekhar meant it.

"That's how I want it to no, my pet." Madhuri again gave a bite on his ears to integrate the hold by her nails. Madhuri this time scratched the entire whipped area. Shekhar screamed shrilly to express the hurt. Madhuri adored it.

"Please Aunty... mercy... mercy.." He begged with breaking voice.

"How can I son?" Saying that she scratched deeper and added, "when you only said...."

"Ow.. forgive my poor memory son. But remind me, who gets punished?"

"Bitches."

"And who is a bitch here?"

"I am!"

"Whose?"

"Aunty's.."

"The entire sentence pet.."

"I am Aunty's bitch."

"Now tell that to yourself."

He looked at himself in the mirror being all embarrassed.

"I am Aunty's bitch."

Madhuri pinched on his red butt by her nails, and darting her nails deeper said, "Say as you mean it. Pet"

Shekhar screamed in pain and said loudly, "I AM AUNTY'S BITCH!!!" Shekhar felt every single word. He himself knew this was real.

"This is better. Now keep telling that to yourself son. And on every fifth repetition, you'll be spanked. If you lose the order, it'll restart. Now make me happy. Come on." She spanked on his butt to get her cattle going.

"I am Aunty's bitch."

"I am Aunty's bitch."

"I am Aunty's bitch."

"I am Aunty's bitch."

On the fifth Shekhar slowed knowing what was coming but still completed, "I....am Aunty's bitch."

SMACK!!!!!!

This blow, more or less, was like a gunshot.

Shekhar cried shedding tears. The pain was bearable but not the humiliation. Madhuri could have empathized and pulled the plug on it then, but she also knew the aftermath would cool the burns for a long long time.

Shekhar, sniffling, started again, "I am Aunty's bitch."

"I am Aunty's bitch."

"I am Aunty's bitch."

"I am Aunty's bitch."

"I am Aunty's bi...itch." He tightened his body with his eyes closed and....

SMACK!!!!!!

Madhuri laid it all tightly too. Shekhar lied on the floor and kept crying. A bystander could say the ghastly degree of the impact on Shekhar's beet red butt. Madhuri watched his state with pleasure. She liked his suffering, also how the neutral order of their S&M was restored. Madhuri, with her powerful aura, walked toward Shekhar. Her weeping slave watched his mistress walking through the mirror.

Madhuri held his hair tightly to have Shekhar look at her. The image the mirror gave was even more powerful. His tears had covered his entire face by now. Madhuri kept the hold in his hair hard and the paddle in her other hand rubbed on his cheeks as she spoke, "It's still not whole son. I'm tempted to make you suffer more. But the entirety perhaps can wait since this is the most you can bear son, can't you?"

"You are right Aunty, I can't." He said while still sobbing.

Madhuri laughed like a demoness and replied, "Isn't it obvious son? This day is the testament of how your punishments can go from bad to worse in the matter of seconds. Do you understand this slave?" She said bluntly.

"Yes, Aunty.... I understand this." His weeping eyes were too cute for Madhuri to make him to make him suffer more. She still used her dominance to subdue him. Madhuri slipped her thumb in his mouth to suppress his crying sound a little, and kept the eye contact still. His mistress's eyes were frightening Shekhar and thus his pacing heartbeats.

"Now my bitch boy. Whose property are you?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

But hardly could Shekhar look to answer when Madhuri, alongside her thumb, inserted three of her fingers at once too in his mouth. And Shekhar, whose attempts to answer 'YOU Aunty' muted, struggled in the process. Madhuri grinned, "Oh my poor son" and her sharp eyes became sharper as she shoved her fingers deeper in his mouth and asked, "Who owns you baby?"

Shekhar's answers found no voice at all again. But Madhuri loved that how even though all helpless, Shekhar wanted to tell what she wanted to hear. She laughed yet like showing no compassion, and Shekhar was oddly enjoying the subduing by his mistress.

Madhuri finally took her fingers out. Shekhar found himself breathing comfortably again. Her look at him remained intact. "Does the paddle have you get too much pain son?"

"Yes Aunty." He said being very slow.

"That's good. Next time I'll make sure it reddens your face too son. How exciting!" She said in a raised accent.

"No Aunty, please don't."

"Oh yes my son, I will." She laughed mockingly at him. But Shekhar had started crying again. Such a baby boy he was.

Madhuri was finally empathetic as she said son, "Oh no no my son, Aunty won't. Aunty won't." And with that a smile of empathy and tease as she offered Shekhar a hug from her waist and stuck his face on her abdomen. Shekhar very quickly wrapped his arms around her shorts covered big butt, sponging in all the warmth off her big butt and felt protected there. He ironically sought protection in that pose.

"My son, stop crying. Aunty apologizes to have teased you." Madhuri roamed her hands in his hair as Shekhar's sniffling went on. He had kept the grab still and was sobbing given the fear he had for Madhuri. She observed all of it for some moments until doing what Shekhar could never expect to happen.

- Madhuri bent down and clutched on his waist.

- Shekhar had only opened his eyes when he felt his body being elevated in the air.

- With Shekhar's body brought parallel to her, she lifted him to her shoulder height.

- In a few seconds, Madhuri, voluptuous 5'5, had lifted Shekhar, petite 6'1, up in her arms like a baby.

- Madhuri rested his head on her shoulder so that Shekhar can look behind her and started rocking him in her arms.

- Shekhar found in the mirror how Madhuri had carried him and also found fulfilment of protection that he was seeking from her.

- He felt protected finally.

This was a position for newborns, and Madhuri, being a mother of two, was well aware of it. But to lift her slave she didn't have to exert any extra lower body force. Her dedicated training to leverage and form in lifting 50 kgs consistently had achieved fruition. The muscles of her hot and flabby worked out arms from her sleeveless wife beaters have been showing off on their own as she kept the hold still.

Shekhar's crying had stopped miraculously. He was all focused on his little role now, the one that mommy Madhuri had conditioned him in. Madhuri rubbed his shoulder and said, "what do you see my son?"

"I'm in Aunty's arms." He couldn't take his eyes off the image in the mirror.

"And does my son like it?" Madhuri said while rubbing his back.

"Yes Aunty, very much." Shekhar said comfortably and rested his head on her shoulders and his arms around her neck.

Madhuri offered some Eskimo kisses to him and tickled him to make him laugh. "Oh Aunty...." He said while settling to a giggle.

"What oh Aunty? You're such a beauty when laughing son. You deserve more.." and she tickled him more.

"Auntyyyyy..." he laughed and laughed until there were tears in his eyes.

"Baby." Madhuri finally stopped, and after she did, Shekhar had a sigh of relief but his stomach hurt by laughing. She rubbed his back while Shekhar rested his head on her shoulder, and not missing the glance in the mirror. Madhuri had still carried him.

"Tell me whose baby are you." She rubbed his back of the head now.

"Aunty's."

"It's such a shame I can't watch my baby boy. Wait, let me just..." Madhuri was in the middle of her sentence when she switched his position in her arms.

- She faced baby boy Shekhar outward and made him sit on her hip bones. Now that's strength.

- She also wrapped her arm around his waist.

- Her baby boy would be able to look at things around her comfortably now, which is why she had done it.

Shekhar and his mistress were able to look at each other in the mirror now. He was placed on her hip bones so immaculately, that his 6 feet didn't even have to move an inch. This only meant to convey one thing, Madhuri was a powerhouse. A true deity.

"Now again tell me, whose baby boy are you?"

"Aunty's." Shekhar answered cheerfully.

"Talk with a kiss son."

Shekhar kissed on her cheeks and said, "I'm Aunty's baby boy."

"And this is what good baby boys get in return..." Madhuri took her lips close to his until pulling it away.

"Do you want a kiss baby?"

"Yesssss..." there was a childlike desperation in Shekhar eyes.

"Aw. But before that, it'd be best if my baby laughs for me. And I know exactly how that can happen." Madhuri took her hands to Shekhar's stomach and tickled him. Shekhar shook with a grin. Madhuri playfully said, "Laugh son. Laugh." He responded to more tickling of Madhuri with some high pitch laughter and repeating, "No Aunty. Please..." and kept laughing until there were tears in his eyes. Madhuri had cheered him up nicely.

Doing so, Madhuri had also obtained a boost in encouraging emotional bond with her sub. Shekhar hadn't felt this good in his life in a long long time, he had never laughed this much, even though the situation half an hour ago said otherwise. Madhuri jolly lovingly kissed Shekhar one too many times on his cheeks and Shekhar in return, wrapped his arms around her neck like a baby. In the midst of all this, Madhuri kept him sat on her forearms and lifted up in her arms.

"I love you Aunty."

"Aunty loves you more son." Her accent was stable and soft.

They shared a look of affection through the mirror. It was like two lovers but in a different dynamic.

"Now my son has to eat. Do you want to come down son?"

Shekhar rapidly shook his head in denial and held her tightly. Madhuri smiled and said, "I thought so." Baby boy, 6 foot Shekhar, was in no mood to walk. That's how Madhuri had conditioned him. She enjoyed it nonetheless.

Madhuri carried him to the dining table. Only altering the pose a little, Madhuri had him sit on her lap whilst she fed him with her own hands. Madhuri all the while kept telling Shekhar how much she loves him. Which was true entirely, Madhuri not only found his submission intriguing but also gentlemanly. She'd kiss him all over his face before dipping the butter naan in the curry and feeding him, and accordingly she made her slave feel good.

After doing so, Madhuri again carried baby boy Shekhar in her arms to climb upstairs. Madhuri, after getting into the room, laid Shekhar on her knees. Not for a spanking, but to see to his welts and marks which he bore post tasting the paddle. The handiwork due to Madhuri's savagery was going to keep Shekhar's butt in that whipped state for a couple of days.

Madhuri touched on his welts and hearing him fuss, smiled sadistically. She surely wanted Shekhar to be better and not attain this predicament time and again, but she didn't want to compromise on his progress either, given she was as rigorous as nurturing. Madhuri applied some very cool ointment, specializing in whip welts, on his skin. She was gradual in applying the coolant and made sure it reach all corner of his whipped butt. This had been the best Shekhar felt all day, albeit the pain.

Madhuri had tended to his welts and scratches on his skin. She looked at Shekhar and called him near.

Madhuri went close to his ears and whispered sensually, "Tonight Aunty wants you inside her again son. I sure loved my lover cock earlier, but it could only satisfy me so much son.." she paused and bit on Shekhar's ears. He fussed and she continued, "it's time I have had inside me someone I admire to make love to." Shekhar had a chill in his heart, this time of astonishment, because Madhuri never sounded more willing. "First I'll release you..." Madhuri got the key from the drawer to use it to unlock Shekhar's chastity. Shekhar's shaved manhood got hard. And the wood that grew in a moment was only half as gigantic as Aditya Trilok and not gigantic at all, but Madhuri wanted this cock more than the latter.

Madhuri took Shekhar by his shoulders and kissed him. She took his upper lip, and making long and wet overlaps, let herself taste his teeny soft lips. She was a predator. Shekhar on the other hand was living the dream. How Madhuri's mature lips tasted to him was very overwhelming. But things got more overwhelming when Madhuri took his hand to place it over her boobs through the tank top. How squishy those pairs of roundness felt under his palms.

In the midst of all this, he had been slow but tried to match Madhuri's intensity to kiss her. She felt his sluggishness and breaking the kiss, looked in his eyes. "Get on to it son. Be wild. Aunty knows you have it in you." Now this was the kind of inspiration Shekhar needed. Madhuri kissed him again and this time Shekhar responded with all his might.

He pressed his lips on hers, and answered to all wet embrace of Madhuri. Madhuri found her mojo back, and her animalistic approach got more evident after she took her curvy body up to sit on his skinny lap. She would be able to look over his shoulder while in his lap and leaned down to start kissing him. But Shekhar wasn't to be subjugated by bodily supremacy, and he groped Madhuri's mommy boobs more on his own whilst kissed her. Madhuri liked the zeal of her slave's male sexuality. Their mouths opened wide as they licked each other's tongues. She clasped his cheeks and took charge. Shekhar in response held the shores of her big butt through her tight shorts as their kiss went on. Madhuri entrapped his lower lip under her teeth to bite it again, this time with vigour and made his lip bleed. Shekhar fussed but Madhuri licked all the blood. She was doing it for the second time to him in the same night.

"I'm so bloodthirsty for you my son. Aunty loves you dearly and all your flesh." Saying that, she just didn't resist and bite his neck and shoulders. Yes, she was a predator Shekhar cried out loudly, and when Madhuri had bitten on his nipples, the sound that he exhibited was extremely slutty. The sadist in Madhuri liked his response to pain.

"I love you too Aunty." He kissed her neck too, and without permission, went on to bite on her neck. Madhuri moaned in passion this time. He did it more and she made more noise subsequently. Shekhar's wood had gone hard now, and Madhuri looked at it. She clutched on it quickly. They looked eye to eye while Madhuri started teasing his cock.

She ran her fingernails over the pinkish top, and Shekhar's expressions were very slutty again. She sent a hard thrust on it; only one, and slid the skin down as much as the elastic nature of the skin allowed. Shekhar gave out few quick pants this time as Madhuri tested the limits of his medium sized cock. Madhuri liked his response to pain more. Doing that she clipped round his dick once and poor Shekhar moaned with his mouth wide. As soon as it happened, Madhuri entrapped his lips in her mouth and kissed on it passionately. She jerked off his cock while kissing him all over. Shekhar kissed back with the same passion. In the meantime Madhuri's teasing on his cock didn't lose any intensity, but except the short lapses, their passion never came down a notch. A manifestation of how both of Shekhar and Madhuri were two perfect poles of the S&M dynamic.

Madhuri clutched his hair at the back of his head and looked in his eyes. She said emphatically, "It's time son. Let's fuck." How sharply Madhuri said it in all her horniness shocked Shekhar too.

Usually Madhuri would entrap his cock under the rubber, but not this time. She first let Shekhar take her tank top out leaving her big boobs featuring brown mommy areolas open, and then her tight shorts to bare her 40 inch round butt. Madhuri lied on her back and Shekhar took the top. The skinny Shekhar, unlike Aditya Trilok, didn't ambush all her body and stayed on the inferior end bodily. But that's what Madhuri loved about him, his tendency to be subjugated by her body.

Now it was the time. The moment Shekhar slipped his medium sized cock in her, Madhuri loved the experience. More than Madhuri, Shekhar was on the seventh heaven as he was fucking his foremost childhood crush by being on the top. Madhuri got hold of his tiny whipped butt and squeezed it to have the thrusts increase, it pained there for Shekhar, but he complied. He sent in some deep thrusts in Madhuri's pussy. "Fuck Aunty better son. You aren't an average guy, are you!!" Madhuri scratched on his welts now, to which Shekhar screamed teary eyed and started fucking her harder accordingly.

Madhuri absolutely savored the intimacy with her slave. Her perception concerning Shekhar had integrated from cold bloodedness to loving him by all her heart. How Shekhar, from day one of his slavery had handed all his power and self esteem to her, had melted her in ways unknown to her. She now planned to get fucked even harder by her slave. She stretched her thick thighs to accommodate Shekhar in with some more comfort and fuck her as she wanted him to. Shekhar used it to his advantage and holding onto her shoulders, he used his cock to make some deep drills in Madhuri's matured pussy. Shekhar never stopped moaning, unlike Madhuri, who wanted more.

"Do you want Aunty to hand you a year's chastity son?" Madhuri said in the middle of their sex.

"Nooo Aunty." He said while catching his breathe and looking scared to death.

"Then you..." Madhuri managed between a moan, "do a better job and soon." Madhuri ended it with a very tight spank on his red butt.

Shekhar clasped her waist and doubled the thrashing in her pussy. And when he did that, his dick reacted quickly to the abrupt sensations it had to go through. It burned, but felt all the more nicer, to him and her. The thump of Shekhar's waist with his mistress's, was melodious, and their moans flavored things to another level. Madhuri's bed, which was ingenious to nights as this throughout her sex rich marriage, shook in all its vibration. Madhuri had stretched her arms back as she felt Shekhar doing better job than expected. If it were to move on, Shekhar would cum very soon. So Madhuri decided to pull the plug on it.

"Stop son!!" She ordered very firmly. "You'd fuck Aunty in doggy now son. Come on." Madhuri very fluidly narrated it and came on her knees to offer Shekhar her butt.

Shekhar, in all honesty of his heart and soul, would've wanted the world to stop there at once. This was the exact piece of meat that he had grown up peering through Madhuri's majestic clothing, and the exact piece too whose urges had seen him grow from a boy to a teenager. The shape and measurements of that fantastic ass of Madhuri's has been thought and rethought about, calculated and recalculated about, one time too many times by him. It must be the nth time Shekhar was putting a glance over his mistress's butt, but the first time ever that he'll get to fuck it, and fuck it as the butt of his mother's best friend and childhood crush. And fearing it might be the very last too, he had to make the most of it.

Shekhar's hard cock twitched at the thought of going close to Madhuri's butt. Madhuri on her knees, turned her head at him and said, "I would like you to react quickly son, if you don't want the dire circumstances to come to life." Madhuri shamelessly threatened him and his submissive self put him to task.

Shekhar used his lowly body strength to first stretch her all 40 inch ass's meat and opened up her ass crack and then her pussy. Madhuri's body intensified, and Shekhar slipped his cock in her pussy once more. He had experienced rich sexuality as a teenager, so finding a clit wasn't a problem for him. However this was the best of all that he'd ever experienced. Shekhar did his waist to and fro to start fucking Madhuri from behind. Shekhar clutched her hip and some of her stomach to go harder in her. It wasn't even a clutching per se, against the holds of Madhuri's husband's and macho lovers' of the past. But that's what Madhuri loved more about him, his bodily inferiority and limitations. She would always be sure of his boundaries.