The Chronicles Of Madhuri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open it." Madhuri told Shraddha.

Shraddha listened. She unwrapped the envelope and took the piece of paper out. It was a cheque for 2 lakh Indian Rupees signed by Madhuri in the name of Shraddha. It left the innocent secretary of Madhuri's speechless. "ma'am what is.." she tried to fill in the silence.

"This is for you Shraddha." Madhuri replied in a soft tone. "The amount is still less for how hard you have worked and brought me here dear. This is just a small repayment from my end."

"But ma'am, this is more than the three quarter of my whole salary. I can't..."

"Take it sweetheart" she put her hand on hers and added, "on my account at least. Please." Madhuri smiled.

"I'm very grateful to be working beside you, ma'am." She smiled delightfully. "I thank you ma'am."

"And I, you, pussycat." Madhuri smiled devilishly.

"Now ma'am, what was the other emergency?"

"For that darling, you'd have to come with me unless you have anything else scheduled."

"No ma'am, I'm ready. Let's go."

"Okay darling. Let's go."

Shraddha and Madhuri hopped in Madhuri's SUV and exited the institute premises. They entered a part of the City where new posh flats had been constructed and were put up for sale. Only a little percentage of the flats were sold, and the ones which were, were yet to be accommodated in. So even though the buildings were at a good location, the neighborhood was still rather remote.

Madhuri parked her SUV in the basement. Shraddha, finally feeling the less used parking lot usually, followed Madhuri quietly to the lift. There was no lift man, but the lift was working. They got in this what was supposedly large lift, showcasing the opulence of the building. Madhuri pressed the 8th floor button, and the lift commenced its journey.

Shraddha asked Madhuri, "Who are we visiting, ma'am?"

"Oh, noone specifically and then someone specially." She gave a hint of dark smile.

"I don't understand. Whose flat are we going to?"

"It's mine only, darling. This we have taken ownership of last year, and since two weeks, I've been using the flat for a different purpose. You'll soon find out." She rubbed Shraddha's shoulder. The lift reached its destination. They came out and stood before the flat door. It had "Shekhawat's" put to display outside, which was Madhuri's last name.

"Look Shraddha, I should tell you. The scenes inside can be daunting, much less shocking. You are free to judge me if you want, but you should make sure and not frown once you're inside. I want you to appear like a Goddess. Are we good?" She looked in Shraddha's eyes.

"Yeah, ma'am. Let's go." And it wasn't Madhuri, but Shraddha, who rang the bell. Madhuri smiled on her confidence.

The door opened up to an above average height girl. Shraddha stressed hard where she had seen her before. She finally remember that this was Payal, the girl who had come two weeks back with her friends to Madhuri's office.

"Hello, ma'am." Payal said, first to Madhuri, then to Shraddha. "Please come in!"

"Hello, dear." Madhuri and Shraddha replied. They walked in. The apartment from inside was even better from the contemplation from outside. Even though the building very room and under construction, Madhuri's apartment was well furnished and done from inside. The empty walls and lack of furniture were the only contrast, which stated that this was yet to be used for full time accommodation. Madhuri looked at Shraddha, and she looked her back. Then the latter shifted her eyes to Payal.

"Where is he, Payal?"

"In the bedroom, ma'am. I did feed him in the afternoon."

"That's good, Payal."

"Thank you, ma'am. And many many congratulations, ma'am. I'm very happy the college will have the right principal finally." She genuinely praised Madhuri.

"You're too kind, sweetheart. Now shall we?"

"Yeah sure. Please come."

Madhuri and Shraddha followed Payal. The bedroom was two rooms past, and they walked down accordingly. The lights were still not fully on, until Madhuri switched on a fraction of light at the eastern end. Just as it happened, Shraddha saw what it was like a cage, a metallic cage. A dog cage rather. And inside that was a hu...hu...human, whole naked. It looked like a boy who was sitting in the cage on his all fours like a dog.

Madhuri let Shraddha find peace on her own. When they advanced forward, and the boy looked up from under the cage at Madhuri, Shraddha saw his face. She whispered to Madhuri, "Isn't it Sak..."

"Saksham Ahluwalia. You're right." Madhuri affirmed.

Madhuri walked to him. She had just stood by the cage, and the boy started licking her heels from whatever space he could find between the bars. He was very much resembling a dog. Shraddha found this all too eccentric. However, she didn't frown as advised by Madhuri earlier.

Shraddha kept looking without a blink. She saw that Madhuri absolutely loved her feet being worshipped by the caged boy in front of them. Shraddha looked around and found his pubic area shining like aluminum. The cage of his had a dog bowl inside, and his hands and legs were fastened with the bars. It must've been a tough few days for him, she conjectured.

Madhuri came back. Shraddha hadn't spoken ever since coming here. Madhuri took her to the drawing room, sat with her in her posh couch, poured two glasses of brandy for both of them and offered Shraddha one.

"I think you have too many questions to ask, pussycat. I'll like you to begin." Madhuri told her looking in her eyes.

"Why this, ma'am? And why him?" This is all too overwhelming.

Madhuri looked in her eyes. She smiled and detailed Shraddha from start to end of what Saksham had done with the poor Payal, the harassment, sexual and mental. This was all striking for Shraddha.

"Is he related in some manner for your victory in the office?"

"Now you're asking the right questions, my love. He certainly is." Madhuri paused, sipped some water and added, "I've been visiting here constantly for the last fourteen days to train and break him. It didn't take a lot of efforts, and once he was in my preferred mold, he aided me by speaking good about me and hyping up my name, enough for it to reach Mr. Ahluwalia's ears, which ultimately came to my aid the most. He couldn't deny the direct suggestion of his own flesh and blood."

"What did you mean by... breaking him!?"

"Do you see the implements there in the corner, sweetheart?" Madhuri pointed to the corner where there were a flogger, a leather cane and a sharply trimmed birch. "He needed good lessons to learn, so I made sure he got it." Madhuri's body language said how unapologetic she was toward the plight of Saksham.

In which time, Payal brought him in the room by his leash through the dog collar.

"Oh, here he comes. The man of the moment... ermm... the DOG of the moment rather. Right, dog?" Madhuri mocked him. The boy looked scared of Madhuri. "Bark, you filthy animal!"

"Yes mistress, you're right." He answered uneasily while his body shook in fear.

"Won't you show your manners to Miss Shraddha here?"

"I will mistress." The uneasiness persisted as he came forward on all fours to kiss Shraddha's feet. It was Shraddha's turn now to feel uneasy as she said, "oh no no, it's okay..."

As soon as he prepared to retract on Shraddha's asking, Madhuri, who had already gotten hold on the leather cane, gave the cane a full arm swing on his butt.

SMACK!!!

The shrill impact sound shocked Shraddha the most, and on the boy's face, hell rained. Madhuri barked, "Keep going, pet!!" Her sternness astounded Shraddha. This was not the same passionate educator she had known all this time. There was a different stature of her being reflected here.

He kept worshipping Shraddha's feet. The reluctant girl, now after being accustomed, let it go on till Madhuri desired. Life had its own way of storytelling and this one was her take. When her feet was being worshipped, Madhuri hit the cane twice. Two full arm swings.

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

"Has your tongue forgotten how to work?"

The poor boy tried to improve, but Madhuri had her own ways of working.

"That's enough." He retreated. "Now pet, I want you to tell Miss Shraddha why you are here? She is very curious to know."

"Because I..."

Madhuri gave the leather cane a swing from her elbow, and spoke, "Eyes at her!!" She looked dead serious.

As humiliated Saksham was, he looked at Shraddha and started speaking in a very ashamed tone, "I'm here because I sexually harassed Payal."

"Did you do just that?" Madhuri extended her healthy arms to clip his ear. He fussed loudly with being tear eyed. "Speak further!!"

"I also publicly humiliated and touched her inappropriately one time too many." How he wanted to move his eyes away from Shraddha said he was very humiliated.

"What did you get in return?"

"I was enslaved and made a dog for Madhuri ma'am. I'm her property now. It all happened with my consent."

"Good boy, aren't you?" Madhuri rubbed at the back of his head. "Now, come here and let's demonstrate for Shraddha how you touched Payal. Come pet." He came on his all fours and halted near Madhuri.

"Rise, pet." He rose and stood on his feet with his eyes erect with Madhuri's face. She looked in his eyes.

"Now, let me guess how you harassed Payal." Madhuri straightened her hands and placed them on his stout butt. Unlike Shekhar, Saksham was a boy of healthy built. Healthier than most of his age and as healthy as Madhuri's bed lovers. So she had a good meat to enjoy then. Madhuri squeezed his butt and said, "was it like this?"

He was embarrassed very badly. He didn't speak. "Utter some words or..." She looked at Payal and said, "Give on his butt a good full arm swing. Paint it red."

"Noooo ma'am, I'm speaking.."

"It's too late perhaps darling. The verdict has been passed. Now, Payal." The athletic girl got hold of the leather cane, whooshed it in the air and laid it hard on his butt.

SMACKKK!!!!

The sound in itself was a terrifying one, let alone the strike. He cried loudly on the follow up.

"I think it's a good reminder. Now, where were we?"

"Yes, ma'am" he looked straight at the floor, "I harassed Payal in this manner only." His shame was unmistakably clear.

"As much as bad this is, I feel good that you let it out. Because now I can.." Madhuri, all of a sudden, gritted her teeth and scratched over the butt skin of his. This was done very mercilessly by her. Since she had only done it the previous night on her slave, Shekhar, she had good practiced hands. To say the intensity was in 4x wouldn't be wrong.

Saksham, her current slave, cried on experiencing the burn on his butt cheeks following the scratch. Madhuri laughed on his face. She spoke, "Can you tell what lesson we've learnt here?"

"That I'll be respectful to every girl, ma'am. Please..."

"I doubt that. Perhaps, I should have this act of ours where.." she paused and worked her way all along his butt, squeezed it, scratched it, made him scream and cry, and continued, "I am harassing you be posted online. How 'cool' it'd be for it to gain audience. Wouldn't it?"

"No ma'am." Saksham had tears in his eyes and started crying, "please don't do it. What about my reputation. I'd be finished, ma'am. Please don't do it. Please. Please."

"It doesn't matter you worthless human, because no-one would miss you."

Madhuri raised her right hand up high and...

"No"

SMACKKK!!!!

"Fucking"

SMACKKK!!!!

"One"

SMACKKK!!!!

Three hard slaps administered in cold-bloodedness.

Saksham was humiliated and beaten very publicly by Madhuri. He had burning cheeks due to hard slaps from Madhuri's hands and was crying and kept apologizing to his predator with teary eyes.

"Uff.. take your animal back in, Payal. It bores me." Madhuri said.

"Right away, ma'am." Payal said it low. She was aware Madhuri was serious like anything.

Payal held the leash to take Saksham back in. He was cut in the middle of the sentence, but didn't revolt. This said that he was well trained. The scenes had already baffled Shraddha. Little did she know what Madhuri was capable of. They shared a look when Shraddha spoke, "Isn't it illegal to keep someone confined like this, ma'am?"

Madhuri had her wits with her, so to say she received it badly would be wrong. Madhuri took the question sportingly, laughed, and replied, "it surely is pussycat. However, I have a written consent of his where he, himself, accepts the terms of his enslavement."

"I don't understand, ma'am. Why would he?"

"Okay pussycat. Watch this!" Madhuri pulled her phone out and played a video. It was a CCTV footage displaying Saksham, Payal, and some of Saksham's friends. They looked to be outside a locker room where Saksham had cornered Payal. He stretched his hands out and touched Payal like Madhuri demonstrated a few minutes ago. It was all done by leaving a preposterously ghastly gesture of sexual harassment.

"I had the college security find this for me. They were paid handsomely in return. And when I brought the footage to Shekhar's notice, it was easy to lure him into signing the terms of his enslavement."

"I understand that, ma'am. If you allow me to be bold ma'am..."

"Oh please be darling. Go on!"

"Did you do it to avenge Payal or get yourself some substantially concealed push in getting votes?" Shraddha tried to not look at Madhuri after this.

Madhuri held her straight aristocratic back still and smiled delightfully. She started to speak, "I understand what you're implying Shraddha, and such an interrogation is only fair. However, how we all have twin obligations in life, and if, instead of putting efforts in two different capacity, we could see both of them in a single effort, then what could be better than that. So, doing good for Payal presented me with an opportunity to pick up the pieces and use it for the good of myself. Thus, I did." Madhuri opened up to very few people like she opens up to Shraddha.

"I very much love this, ma'am. My delight only heightens everytime I know more about you. But was breaking him tough?"

"Oh no, it was fun instead." Madhuri gave a smile and added, "Besides, I'm a sadist. I had to enjoy it."

This caused Shraddha to find words. She gave one more question, "and why did you fill me in, ma'am?"

"That's because you had to know what happens with me, darling. You are my dear assistant l, my commander-in-chief, and even though unexpectedly, things related could bestow us in future. So I only want all fronts to be ready."

"Thanks for considering me that worthy, ma'am. I owe much to you."

"As do I, sweetheart."

"The last thing if I may..."

"Oh, it hasn't yet ended!" Shraddha shied and Madhuri grinned.

"How long are you planning to keep him here?"

"Oh, that." Madhuri delightfully crossed her left leg over the right from under the Kurti to have her long kurti hike up and show her sultry thick thighs from her printed pants. Madhuri was a seductive queen. She continued, "Even though the boy's inappropriate behaviour, Payal wants him to have another chance and be a better man. She sees him as her ideal man."

"So, will she dominate him as well?"

"Oh no sweetheart, she is no domme. She has just been taught or more like made to swing the cane by me, and it's not as exciting for her. She just wants to love him purely."

"That's sweet."

"It sure is, if her judgement is correct, which I very hope it is. The poor girl has already had enough problems from one male in her lifetime." Madhuri was very delightfully compassionate here.

Payal came there afterward. Madhuri, before leaving, asked Payal to keep the key when she leaves with him. She offered Payal a motherly hug and bid her goodnight. And post that, all left, and Shraddha was back in the car with Madhuri. They discussed life en route until Shraddha was home. Madhuri pulled over. The hug to Shraddha was very nurturing, even more than the one she gave earlier. Shraddha felt good about having such a lady to work under.

Madhuri was all alone now. On her way back, her focus was only on one thing; Shekhar. She was sure of ending the night well, because Shekhar, for that night, was her very delightful and useful bitch. The butterflies in her stomach felt like breeding and growing with every minute. She had to reach the place as soon as possible, as she did in a few minutes.

Shekhar positioned himself on the floor by the door on hearing the sound of Madhuri's vehicle. As soon as Madhuri walked in, Shekhar was all over her feet to worship and welcome her. He was still in the thong that Madhuri had left him with in the morning, not to mention the butt plug, which would've done the job as she was desiring. Shekhar looked very lovely worshipping her feet.

"Arise, son." Shekhar rose his head up and stood on his knees. "Come." Madhuri extended her arms to offer Shekhar a hug and the cute baby boy of Madhuri lunged forward to hug Madhuri from her waist. His hands wrapped around Madhuri's succulent butt covered by the kurti. Her butt was heavenly warm, and Shekhar could feel it. She kept his face stuck to her lower abdomen, as both of them savoured the embrace.

"You are such a good boy of mine. It's such a shame I can't keep you forever with me, son." She said in a sorry tone.

"But you still can..."

"Shhh.. son. We have already talked about it no." Her accent still had contrition in it, but she made her charge known.

"Now, son, Aunty has a full bladder. First day in the office was tiring, and to a ghastly degree. I will want to be relieved of it." Madhuri didn't wait for Shekhar to react and held him by his hair. From his hands on her butt, Shekhar had to dip his hands in Madhuri's kurti and slide down her printed pants to have her essentials open. Shekhar hung on to Madhuri's big bare butt for assistance, while Madhuri crossed her one leg over his shoulder. She fit her urethra at his mouth, and with a long sigh, released all her warm-golden shower in his system. Shekhar took it like a champ, and Madhuri felt like half of her bodyweight being sliced in a moment.

In the next moment, Shekhar helped Madhuri's bottomwear up and over again to restore her clothing. She leaned down at him and kissed his forehead, nose and cheeks in a go, and said, "Aunty will take a warm and long bath now, son. Please be ready with dinner once I'm out. Because after that, you're going to be so much useful." Saying that, Madhuri, with the customary-heavy sway on her butt, left for her bedroom.

Madhuri took her kurti off and then her plain dark blue bra to have her round puppies hang in all their glory. She walked a good length of the bathroom being bare-breasted and in just her printed pants. She rolled the brush in her mouth and admired her sexy self before the mirror. Madhuri's areolas were a symbol of sexiness, which was evident to her as much as to others. She knew her strengths, which had been the reason of her success.

She, after some time, removed her printed pants to just get down to her blue panties, and then removed them too. Principal Madhuri, who had been the reason of someone being jobless also who will soon be the reason of many prospective young people's good academics, was stark naked at the moment. Her 40-inch-butt, in its brown goddess elegance, walked by her to the bathtub and took shelter there.

Madhuri blessed the soap a good run over her body. First came her mommy cups in the way. She fragrant them very well with some hefty rubs on around it all. The next she went about her milky tummy and some good soaping on her growing thatch down there. Madhuri's pubic hair was one of the many pride aspects she had on her body. She washed the part well.