The Chronicles Of Madhuri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhuri, after having all of the soapy tub, had her next stop under the shower to make sure her goddess butt was attended to. She let the blend of soap and water do their job as her body was completely washed, refreshing, not to mention, smelled very sweet. A sane man might just sum this up with, 'What a woman!'

She was done with her shower. Madhuri hit her rich wardrobe drawer to draw out some opulent clothes. First she put on a blue underwear, and then our goddess held on to a lounge wear printed pants. The cotton fabric of the clothes laid very sweetly on her curves from her waist to thighs. You have to admire from a distance how her curves were highlighted with the cloth's aid. From her back, Madhuri's round 40-inch-butt looked divine. One would want to put their hands on that clothe to feel the comfiness of her thighs and butt, but hey one can only be so lucky.

On her top, Madhuri chose a Grey low cut top. She didn't wear any bra underneath letting her nipples leave their mark. Her stomach stayed visible with her navel starring in its full capacity. Madhuri was a peace of art. She started to head downstairs with a smile. The women seemed to have something frivolous in her head. Only time can be the wiser agent here.

She saw her thong-wearing sub by the dinner table. Shekhar had a massive discomfort at his dick, which got felt by his plugged anus. The poor guy can't be blamed. Madhuri was looking that good. Madhuri kissed Shekhar on his head like a nurturer she was and both of them sat down to have the food. Shekhar had made enough for his and his mistress's belly to be fed. In the next half an hour, they ate and Shekhar cleared the plates off the table and headed to do clean them.

Madhuri, in the meantime, had a cigarette between her lips to have a smoke for the evening. With exhaling our smoke, she walked downstairs to the basement. And when she came back, 'Bingo!' the woman had at her waist a harness at the front of which a 9-inch-dildo was lying. The sight, as much as hot, was frightening for Shekhar. He saw his mistress like that and was left astounded as to how to react. His body started shivering on its own.

Madhuri noted his reaction down mentally and smiled in her head. She kept a still glance at her sub and walked by the couch. She walked earnestly, but when she was close, she didn't sit but just turned around to watch Shekhar from the distance. The skinny and scared little pup of Madhuri was full of a speculative head until his mistress gestured for his to come close. He complied.

When Shekhar was the nearest, the horrors inside him only exceeded, as the sight of the dildo had integrated 3-fold, and now appeared as a tool of capital punishment. He was right for some part or maybe entirely because a sadist as Madhuri could be easily said to have no limits. Madhuri just stared down at him and said, "Do you see what I want you to see, son?"

"I see the dildo, Aunty, if that's what you want me to see."

Madhuri laughed mockingly and replied, "that's precisely what I want you to see baby boy. I'm glad you've been learning the right things from Aunty." Saying that Madhuri kissed him briefly. She gave Shekhar a quick peck on his lips and the quick and sharp breathing of his was felt by her.

"I see you seem scared son. Why so?" She said in a low tone and by looking into his eyes.

"The length of that scares me, Aunty." Shekhar said by pointing at the dildo.

"Aww, and I thought it'd be fun to celebrate this night as a You, me, and my cock night." That adjective was creative and terrifying for poor Shekhar.

"I'm your toy, Aunty. You can play with me the way you want." He said very sweetly.

Madhuri smiled, "That you are, my boy. Come, let's get this night going. First of all, Aunty will want you worship her butt. Because I very well know from your days as a kid that you just can't hold it against Aunty's butt, can you?" Madhuri laughed.

Shekhar smiled in shyness as well, "Yes, Aunty. You have an incredible butt."

"Then worship it son." Madhuri turned around.

Madhuri turned around; she lay on the sofa confidently and bent over to have her butt stuck out. How her 40-inch-butt spread through her printed pants was a sight to savor. All nervous -- Shekhar knew this piece of meat was his to enjoy. He came forward a step or two to take position at Madhuri's rear. He first felt the warmth of her printed-pants on his cheeks, and showed love for Madhuri's butt. Shekhar was then allowed to pull down her printed pants to open up her divine butt.

He planted his first kiss on her naked butt. Madhuri melted at the feeling of his young lips running over her butt. Shekhar planted a few kisses more, and Madhuri, bending forward, held him by his hair to get him to put in more effort; Shekhar complied. He almost smooched with her gigantic butt, and it wasn't long before Madhuri ordered him to rim her anus. He complied again. He showed all the affection that he had for her anus, and inserted his tongue in it. Madhuri, with her eyes closed, gasped and enjoyed the rimming Shekhar gave her.

"That's it son." She let of his hair and looked into his eyes with a smile. "Now that you have tended to my anus, it's time for me to return the favour to your anus, son. Come bend over here." She pointed to the seat of the sofa. Shekhar placed himself diligently.

Madhuri measured his body from behind and came close to his neck. She kissed it passionately, causing Shekhar to moan, and with that, she allowed her hands to scale up and down his butt to spank and squeeze it, and spoke sensually, "I think Aunty is going to have a lot of fun with you today, bitch." The moment she said it -- she pushed Shekhar from the back of his head to have him bend from his waist. Madhuri, when she could've just slid the thong at the side, yanked and ripped it apart with force. She then slapped on his butt twice, and said, "Mmm... you deserve to fried and eaten, bitch. I don't know why I'm leaving you unfried and doing you this favour." She again slapped his butt heavily. Shekhar had to moan now to showcase his pain.

Madhuri took the butt plug out; she did it slowly and steadily as to not hurt any of her sub's delicate parts. Shekhar moaned heavily again. Madhuri spat on his anus first and then on the dildo. And rubbed on it to have it ready.

Madhuri, then, pointed the strap-on at his anus, and entered in Shekhar for the first time that night. He gasped. Madhuri sent in a few thrusts to start with. Shekhar moaned rather sluttily. Madhuri liked it. She now sent a few thrusts in succession to have her wide waist hit his small ass and make sound. No sooner was Madhuri gratified by it, she climbed on the sofa and got right beside her sub, leaving no space in that close space.

The seat was perfectly full, as Madhuri rammed into him. Her cock shoved into Shekhar's anus with brute force. The strength Madhuri generated through her waist to fuck him had the entire sofa experience tremors. One could've easily predicted for the furniture to break from that end. Such was the brute force of Madhuri's pegging on Shekhar. It was wild, primal, and very very animalistic. Shekhar was groaning in ecstasy. He was panting into bargain for a release. Shekhar was gasping to let his pain known. However, no-one but him would have been the fairer judge of how he was feeling in that moment.

On Madhuri's part, she acted as she'd claimed. She really treated Shekhar as her bitch. With her both hands tightly clasping his hips and in between the back and forth movement of her dildo in his anus, Madhuri leaned forward to bite Shekhar on his side neck. The poor slave of hers screamed loudly in pain of her sharp teeth darting over his delicate skin. Madhuri loved it and did it more and with that, thrust her hips more forward to give his man-pussy some slow and deep thrusts.

"Now tell me son, whose bitch are you?" She halted.

"Yours.. Aunty."

"Good boy!" Madhuri sent a few potent thrusts more.

"Do you want this to end, son?" She halted again.

"Ye... yes, Aunty."

"As you wish, my son." The moment these words left her mouth, Madhuri sent in some more brief thrusts in his anus; these were supposed to hit straight at his prostrate. A few more and Shekhar's resilience gave away, as his cock milked seven all over. Shekhar moaned at the top of his voice, and the primal Madhuri smiled in pride. She leaned down to kiss Shekhar's teeny butt, and then his cheeks, and whispered, "Aunty is off to sleep son. Please clean your mess." She bit on his ear naughtily, and started to depart.

All proud, Madhuri undid the harness from her waist. She walked by swaying her hot and heavy butt, and dispersed the scene after a few minutes. All tired, Shekhar did his bidding, and cleaned his seven by his tongue. He knew this was the lease he is required to do. He did it, washed his mouth, and hit the room as well.

To Shekhar's surprise, Madhuri had already been home with dinner. He didn't notice it when she was coming in. As it had happened the previous night, Madhuri had Shekhar sit in her lap while she fed him dearly. Shekhar asked Madhuri about her first day, and she told him about everything in the day. In addition, Madhuri filled Shekhar in with the extra visit that she had made with Payal. Shekhar smiled and let her know how proud he was of him. They dozed off shortly after, given Madhuri was rather tired. She cuddled him and slept.

Fast forward to the next day, Madhuri and Shekhar had THEIR normal start to the day. Madhuri clothed elegantly and left for office. The day was important because she was to appoint an HOD for the mechanical department. She had three people lined up for it: Mr. Raval, Mr. Kumar, and Mr. Sheth. Madhuri was already set on Mr. Sheth, because not only was she looking for someone with the right temperament for the job, but also she checked their background and their roots.

The interviews began. The men, all in their late 30s or early 40s, were naturally flabbergasted at first by the charm of the woman who was seated before them. Madhuri had his as a metric to judge them too; if they leave their eyes, and focus on her body parts, then that would be a con too. She wanted the mechanical department to be taken seriously again and reinstall its long-lost reputation. When they came to the end of it, Mr. Sheth was appointed the HOD. She asked Mr. Sheth that he could handpick someone from the premises or outside too to replace his former seat. She informed him that he'd have all the support from her office. Mr. Sheth left the office feeling Elevated in confidence; this was a rarity for him personally.

Madhuri looked to read more files. She completed as many as 150 files that day. She wanted to know about all aspects of the college. She was finally ready with the formulated plan, and her mission will start from the next day. As soon as she was in the last 10 files, the staffs were all ready moving to close their desks and leave. Madhuri allowed Shraddha to leave too. She left herself only when she had read all the files.

Madhuri got in her SUV to start driving away. In the middle of her journey, the notification tone chimed up. Madhuri looked at it. It said, "Next week is very near my love. I hope you remember." Keeping her one hand on the wheel, she texted with the another, "How can't I love. Ofcourse I do." She smiled and kept driving.

Madhuri, at midday had received a text that she reread right now, "Tonight it is darling. I look forward to see you." Madhuri replied to it positively with a lot of hearts. After late working hours again, she drove on that evening as a woman on mission, like she had been doing, ever since the responsibility to fix the academics of her best friend's cum lover's son, and would have she done it better. She was on her way to their preferred dinner place, the 'their' here includes Madhuri and Vani, for it was both of them coming face to face after the very amiable sexual privilege they shared over a month ago. This was their normal monthly meeting, but for Madhuri, it felt very closely confronting that day.

The pulse in her were speeding, not only by the thought of seeing her strikingly hot lover, but also as to how she was going to detail everything that had been done, and reason for it as well. In her opulent and respectable lifetime, both personally and professionally, she was never given to too many words, especially when it came to explaining herself, but the circumstances in hand were quite different since she felt herself at some sense of responsibility there.

Madhuri slipped her SUV in one of the parking spaces available there among the hundreds of imported goods already in rows. The fifteen story 5-star hotel overlooking the golf course from the back, and the lavish resort from both the left and right, was one of the places to be when your coin chamber would've been overflowing, and the ladies in focus currently were hardly any stranger to any of it.

As soon as she had walked in the lobby, past the saluting guards, her desperate eyes roamed around the space to find her. Past a few seconds of onlooking, and there she was. The sofa seat on the bank of the hotel water fountain, whose back was turned against the tall floor to ceiling glass wall showcasing the swimming pool, was taken by Vani already. Her towering physique might be waved off by the sitting pose, a by the skin of ones teeth feat, but hardly had Vani found Madhuri approach in when the former rose from her seat, letting her hotly extensive 5'10 persona, ascended royally with the 3 inch heel, stand out in the crowd.

Vani, unlike her best friend, was rocking the delicately fashioned cardigan and a curve complimenting denim outfit. The cardigan was short and mounted over the tank top underneath; the length just about failing to shut Vani's matured butt bulge through the denim. Her naturally beautiful face just about waved away every implication of her middle age, and the elegant short stacked hair falling just under her face and above her neck made her look full proof glamorous.

The lasting battle between the loose top and fit denim on her tall voluptuous body just about fit the bill, and the oddly enough contrast made the look all the more amiable too. Her endlessly long and toned thick legs in the denim could make one wonder of everything amazing in the world. Different angles of the lady gave all different but intriguing energies. Her handbag like Madhuri's hung from her right hand.

Vani walked on, as did Madhuri, and after having walked till the far end of the fountain, they met. They straightaway hugged. The warm embrace of them caught a handful of eyes, and keeping it as civilized as they could, they parted in a few seconds. Vani uttered the first words and Madhuri followed. One dialogue, two and as the commencement of their date had taken place for real, the dialogue numbers might be hitting a staggering dozen soon.

By the glass wall and at the end of the huge restaurant space, both of the ladies took a table for themselves. The prying eyes overflowing with hunger couldn't be really put to blame after they walked past each table, those were the perils of normality whenever they were around. Madhuri and Vani seated in comfortably. A brandy to start with, which would only press on to everything delicious once they get going.

They shared questions about families; Vani asked about how her children were doing, then husband, and Madhuri asked of her husband too; work, life, everything was being discussed but Shekhar.

The cynicism of Madhuri, and how her pulse was pacing was now somewhat neutralized, but she knew it shouldn't be procrastinated further. Their brandy were being partially emptied up when she initiated it.

"I think we should really get to the must do discussion now sweetheart." Madhuri took one sip, and added, "I believe that's what you had in mind initially when setting this date of ours, hadn't you?"

Vani took a few seconds to look at her, and slipping her hand on hers on the table, added, "What makes you think that Madhu?" She rubbed her fingers on the back of her hand and added, "It's only emphasized in a limited context you see, not because our son is less important to us, but because we have him in trustworthy hands as yourselves my love."

"I thank you for that Vani. I know this owing to being a mother, whose children are away at boarding school since a couple of years now; as a matter of fact any night hardly feels better even after knowing they're in a good space" Madhuri's voice deepening as she halted to gulp in the last few drops from her glass and added, "let alone your range of thoughts sweetheart, realizing yours is out there dropping down on his knees after being deteriorated metaphorically to an objectified slave."

"We still have had a fair trade earlier, no. For an instance you are saying like, 'because I had borrowed money when I was broke, now that you're borrowing, the act turns humbling more than repaying.' Is that what you are framing here pussycat?" The authoritative humor of Vani was impeccable.

Madhuri did draw herself to a smile, but she argued further, "those were different roles, don't be absurd. This is your son we're talking."

The incredible composure of Vani stood still as she heard Madhuri's dialogue come to end and replied firmly, "Tell me love, above anything, would you ever question the boarding school of your children regarding their academic scores or their growth as a student and a civilian?"

The corporate wisdom of Vani had put Madhuri to a few second of mum as she answered, "No. They're top notch."

"Yes exactly what I'm saying my dear, you are too, moreover our best and only hope." The positive belief coming from Vani in her, only boosted her confidence. Vani added, "Would you be more reasonable now and less empathetic for heaven's sake?"

Scarcely had Vani's dialogue found an end before Madhuri intervened, "Don't mind me saying this sweetheart, but I'm not empathetic at all, only rationally thoughtful. I love to redden his miserable ass and subsequently put him in place." Madhuri was every ounce bold then.

Madhuri's explicit language worked up on Vani, and it was seemingly Vani's turn now to find ease. Vani recovered taking a moment, and replied, "now that we've hit the road, it's time we must take all turns, right or wrong" Vani also finished her brandy and continued, "I'd demand to hear all of it Madhu. It's not the case of right questions, for I hardly know their highest note, only you can be of assistance you see." Vani, how she used 'demand', got Madhuri thinking triumphantly because it looked like she'd now give what she wanted to since the start, the knowledgeable confession.

"Thank you my love. You are helping me get it all out now." Madhuri said it in a friendly tone.

Vani, without a flicker, saw her silently, and said, "Don't mind me saying this darling, but I don't mean to unburden you, my only aim is to obtain knowledge and nothing else. Please detail me through it." Her set of words came out rather emphatically, which Madhuri wasn't used to, but it was Vani after all, also either way she was getting to get it all out.

They asked for a refill, subsequent to which Madhuri started to narrate. From their first encounter at Shekhar's college, to how Madhuri whipped him regularly; from deteriorating his status to a pet, to deflowering him anally; from making him study for most part of the day, to conducting strict tests and worse punishments on the follow up; from lubricating his throat with her golden shower a few times daily, to subjecting him to cuckoldery; Madhuri didn't miss out on any detail orderly, and by the time her narrative ended, they were in the need of another refill, at least Vani was, for her eyes were little teary and had gone all soft too.

It appeared as a rude awakening perhaps on her, and the knowledge, that Vani had thought would only be taken in not majorly casually, didn't barge in her subconscious being that casual as anticipated. Vani didn't speak for a minute by the clock. Madhuri tried her hardest to tackle eye contact in that time, and when she had finally gathered the strength, the first eye contact afterwards got Vani to utter her first words.