The Chronicles of Riya Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1: The turbulent early 20s.
2.8k words
4
1.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are a figment of my imagination, except one (may be two)!

Chapter 1: The turbulent early 20s

30th July, 2010.

The flight landed, and Riya was jolted by the wheels of the plane hitting the tarmac, causing her to wake up from her sleep. She looked around, and peered outside the window to find that they'd landed amidst a heavy downpour. She stretched her hands and legs, to feel the blood flowing in them again, after what had felt like a lengthy 2-and-a-half-hour flight, mainly because of how tired she was after the last three days that she'd had. She took out the cell phone from the seat pocket in front of her, and got it out of flight mode. The man next to her had obviously been stealing glances at her, which she could vividly make out from the corner of her eye, and she just smiled ever so slightly, without looking at him. As the phone's network sprang back to life, text messages started to pour in. The world had just been introduced to a new way of staying connected over the internet, via an app called Whatsapp, and it had taken the youth by storm. It was still something only in possession of those folks who had smartphones and good internet, and Riya, coming from a decently well to do family, had access to these things for a while.

As she opened up her Whatsapp, there were a whole load of messages, but the ones that she thought of immediately focusing on were those from her mother and from her boyfriend Shaunak. She read the message from her mom and responded back, saying "Hey maa, just landed. Still in the flight. It will be another 30 or so minutes before I can get a taxi. But I should be home in an hour after that. See you soon," she typed and hit send. Then she navigated over to Shaunak's message and smiled as she read the contents of it. She started to respond back to it with the words "yes darling, just landed. Will call once I get home. Missed talking to you so much over the last few days," and then hit send. She then went to the search box and searched for the name *Taran*. She started typing "Back to Mumbai, just landed. What have you been upto? Let's catch up tomorrow?" and then hit send. And then just as she was about to slide the phone into her pocket, she received a message from a number that was not saved on her phone. There were still a couple of minutes before the passengers would be allowed to de-board, so she opened the message and started reading. The message said **Hey Riya. I am assuming you are back into Mumbai by now. I am so glad you could make it to the wedding. Neha was especially glad that you flew down all the way to Jaipur for the wedding. But, I guess, nobody would be more glad than me about you coming down. Talk soon.

- Anish**

Riya read that message and chuckled to herself. Just then, the pilot made an announcement stating that passengers would have to continue to be seated as the rainy weather had led to a big queue for taxing and de-boarding. Riya shook her head as she went back to the message, and started reading the words all over again, reading the last few words, carefully.

Her mind went back to the late evening from 2 days back, 28th July 2010.

28th July, 2010.

Riya got ready for the cocktail party. She was always the best looking in her gang of friends, and today too, she'd gotten a wonderful outfit for her. The bane of every boy's dreams, a little strapless black dress for the evening.

Riya and her friends reached the venue of the cocktail party early, and helped themselves to a bunch of early shots even before the party could get in full swing. An hour in, they had already been dancing to music, drinking, and even slightly flirting with some of the good-looking guys who'd come in for the evening, mainly from the groom's side. Riya, obviously, was the centre of attention, with her pretty looks, slender body, long sexy legs, the attitude of a vixen and that little black dress accentuating every bit of the wonderful body features she was endowed with. Her firm, wholesome breasts and firm ass, swaying to the music, inside that black dress, with alcohol running through her veins was making her a sight to truly behold.

An hour into the party, Neha, her best friend and the bride-to-be, along with her to-be-husband Anish, arrived. Anish and Neha were having an arranged marriage, as was often the case in Marwadi families. Anish was a good-looking boy himself, aged 24, with a fit body and decent height. Neha, like Riya, was 22 years old. Riya had first met Anish only the day before, having only seen pictures of him earlier, as shared by Neha. She had found him to be a smart guy, with a good presence, and had approved of Neha's choice. As soon as they had arrived, one of Riya's and Neha's friends immediately arrived on the scene with a tray of Jägermeister shots, and the small group dug right in. Riya then grabbed Neha and Anish by their hands and dragged them to the dance floor, as the rounds of shots kept rolling in. She had found herself dancing intimately with Neha, to the amusement of the crowd, and then Anish had joined in as well. Anish, clearly was a confident man, as he very effortlessly managed to look into Riya's eyes every time the opportunity presented itself, and neither did he shy away from placing his hands on her body every time she was in his vicinity on the dance floor. After what seemed like a good few dance numbers, Riya's feet had started to hurt and yet there was no way she could get away from the dance floor. After a while, she decided to take a break from dancing and quietly slid away from the group knowing well that she'd be dragged back in if somebody would spot her exit. She picked up a bottle of water and walked her way to the side of the party venue, where there were a couple of benches, leading to the entrance of the resort where the entire marriage was planned. She took a few sips of water, wiping some of the sweat off her, as she removed her phone to catch up on any missed messages. As she was skimming through her messages, she felt a tap on her shoulder, followed by the voice "Quietly slipping away, are we?"

Riya looked up and saw that it was Anish, his hands on her naked shoulders, and his eyes not shying away from meandering into any part of her body that he could lay his vision on. "Just taking a break, dear Mr. groom," Riya said, and then added "but what are you doing here? Surely, you're following the wrong woman." Riya said, mostly in jest, but she couldn't help but sound flirtatious and sexy as she did it. Her voice had a sexy tone to it, a little bit of slur added to it due to all the alcohol running in her bloodstream. Anish leaned into her, taking her bottle, and took a sip from it, and then looked back at her. "I always follow the hottest girl at any party I go to, Riya," he said, and then added "and those rules are still in play as long as I don't have a ring on my finger," he completed.

Riya got drawn into the flirtatious response as she responded back with a half smile on her lips, looking up at him "While I agree that I am the hottest here, and you aren't half bad yourself, you are a night away from a ring on your finger, with the name of my best friend on it, so step away mister," Riya said, but she could have hardly meant it any less seriously, with the sort of sexiness that oozed from her face and body at that moment. Anish just smiled, as he looked at her, and slowly his hands, that were on Riya's shoulders, started to drift inwards, over the front of her neck, and then started sliding down towards her cleavage. Riya, with all the alcohol in her bloodstream perhaps clouding her judgement, sat there, almost shell shocked at Anish's actions, but also innately, a little turned on by it. Her face turned serious as Anish's hands navigated across her shoulders, over her neck, down to her exposed upper part of the chest. Her breathing intensified as words stopped and her eyes, still locked into Anish's, had a look of despair in them. Anish, without any hesitation, leant in, his right hand still placed exactly where it was, and planted a deep kiss on Riya's luscious and thirsty lips. There was a simultaneous gasp of exhilaration from both these lusty individuals, as soon as their lips met, and their sweaty bodies seemed like they craved for more. Anish, then moved his left hand onto Riya's right hand, and got her to stand up and then grabbing it, started to walk towards the entrance of the resort. Anybody could have spotted them in that moment, and that would have led to a total decimation of a relationship that had been built over two decades, and one that had the promise of multiple future years. But in that moment, the two carnal beings didn't really seem to care. No words were spoken, but the bodies of Riya and Anish clearly communicated how they felt.

Anish reached his room, opened the door, and allowed Riya to walk in first, and then, as if almost as an afterthought, checked if there was anyone that could see them. Once he was clear that the corridor was empty, he got in himself, closed the door, and put on the safety locks. Riya stood in the room, with her back facing Anish, as she heard the closing of the door, and Anish's steps bringing him closer to her.

Anish's hands touched Riya's naked back, and she gasped as if a hot knife had been placed on her naked skin, and that she would be branded in shame with that heat, forever. For a brief moment, a low willed sensibility came to the fore, as Riya Spoke, "Anish, I don't think this is anywhere close to appropriate. Let's stop while there is still time". But those words were very feeble and the intent behind them was even weaker. In response, Anish took a step closer, grabbed her shoulders and dug his mouth into the back of Riya's neck, with his lips, tongue and sometimes teeth navigating all over Riya's naked upper back. Riya squirmed in heightened desires as her almost non-existent resolve broke, and she bent backwards, allowing her body to lean in further into Anish's body, as she moaned in the exhilarating feeling. Her hands went backwards to grab any part of Anish's body that she could access, as she spoke in her low voice "Ummm, Anish, this is soo wrong, ummmm". For Anish, all these words did was egg him on even more, the taboo of this whole situation making his inner desires burn vociferously. Anish's hands now moved on from Riya's shoulder, moving to the front of her body, and started to knead her ample breasts over her little black dress, making Riya grind her body into Anish with so much more passion. Her words finally spoke of her true desire too as she started to moan with true carnal passion, with the words "Mmmm, Anish, yess".

As Riya and Anish's bodies intertwined in heat, Anish realised that even though this could be a whole night of unadulterated fun, they barely had any time on their hands if they wanted to come out of this unfound. And his next action was decisive, and almost aggressive. His hands went on Riya's dress and he started to yank it off her body. Riya, also turned around, and her hands went straight to Anish's trousers, undoing the leather belt first, and then her hands going on the buttons of his trousers, while also frantically looking to undo the buttons of his shirt. A clumsy 30 odd seconds later, both of them found themselves, standing topless, with only their underwear on. Anish's eyes could've popped out as he looked at Riya's perfect body. Not a gram of fat in any of the wrong places, and a sumptuous amount of meaty flesh in the right place. Riya was at the peak of desires herself, and her hands tugged on Anish's underwear, going inside them and freeing his manhood for her to view. It was stiff and hard, not too big, but not small either. As soon as she did, it sent a jolt through Anish's brain and he grabbed her and pulled her into an animalistic kiss, devouring her lips with his uncontrollable passion. After what felt like an eternity of fighting each other's mouth with lips and tongue, the kiss broke and Riya looked into Anish's eyes, and said, decisively "Fuck me, Anish"

Anish did not need a second invitation, as he held her body and slowly pushed her onto the bed, just behind where they were standing. He went down, and felt the fabric of Riya's exquisite underwear, which by now, was drenched from the moisture of the juices her warm pussy had been emanating. He pulled the panties off of her, sliding them down her silky slender legs, and then leant in, to smell the intoxicating aroma of her pussy. He stuck his tongue out, and licked top to bottom, across her pussy lips, making Riya's entire body wince as she grabbed the sheets of the bed with both hands, in anticipation of what was to follow. Riya was clearly ready, and Anish got up, getting on top of her, spreading her flexible legs a little, and then positioning his lower body such that his cock was at the entrance of her pussy. He looked into Riya's eyes, and with one strong thrust he entered her, making Riya wince in a jolt of pain and pleasure. Riya was not a virgin, but she had a tight pussy, and Anish was big enough to stretch her out a little with his first thrust. Anish leant in further, and his hands grabbed Riya's breasts, as his mouth sucked on the beautiful dark brown nipples, with his tongue flicking the areolas every once in a while. As he did that, his lower body also started to move back and forth, slowly at first, but then increasing the speed and the power with every thrust. Riya had her eyes closed, her head flung back in this mad ecstasy, and her moans and grunts filled the room. Riya was totally drawn into this moment, and almost egged on her lover like a porn star, except that these were all pure carnal emotions of her speaking, as her words "yess, yesss, ammm yesss, Anish, yess, fuck me, fuck me, yesss" synchronised themselves to the movement of Anish's cock in and out of her pussy.

They stayed in this position, not having the time to experiment and do different things, and Anish continued to ram in and out of her, building up to a point where his cock had swelled up with cum and he was close to shooting his load. He took his cock out of Riya's pussy just in time, and unloaded onto her stomach and breasts, with thick jets of white cum spraying itself onto Riya's upper body.

"Thank you for your patience, we are now ready for de-planing. Hope you had a pleasant flying experience with IndiGo and we look forward to serving you again," these words bellowed from the aeroplane's announce system, causing Riya to snap out of her flashback. She could feel the heat from two nights ago, even now. She was also perhaps a little apologetic over what she had done. Anish was, now, after all, her best friend's husband. She opened the message she had received from Anish on her cell phone, and started to reply back to it - "Wish you a very happy married life Anish. Do not message me again. And remember, it will never happen again. Good bye. Enjoy your honeymoon." She re-read what she had typed before hitting send, and then deleted the entire chat altogether.

Riya then got up from her seat, picking up her handbag from the compartment above, and began her walk out of the airplane. A very eventful Jaipur trip had come to an end.