The Church of WtF Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack takes part in the gathering and gets baptized.
3k words
4.63
1.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Church of WtF

Part 02

The Baptizing

Please note: The Church of WtF is a parody of religion. It does not refer to any existing religion (as far as I know), but if you're easily set up by mockery of religion, please refrain from reading it as it's supposed to be a fun read and not designed to offend anybody.

After my encounter with the two women, I had been waiting impatiently for Sunday to come.

They had enthralled me, the lightheartedness with which they were handling the sex-topic was absolutely irresistible. I felt like a teenager kissing for the first time.

All of my life, I had learned, sex was something you did behind closed doors. Anything but vanilla was a sin anyway. No sex before marriage and all the other bullshit, the religious radicals propagated. I felt hate, rising in my stomach, but the thought of Elenore and Cara instantly evaporated it.

"Talk about doing good," I thought, "All those bastards, telling you what to do and what not to do, trying to rule your life - seeding nothing but hate. But those two girls with one simple rule from the heart had radiated love, not desire, not lust, but true love."

I needed to meet them again.

I took a subway close to the address mentioned on the flyer and found it shortly after exiting the station.

It was a simple building. No glamour, no wealth presented on the outside. A small sign at the door read "Church of WtF - Cum on in".

I smiled to myself reading it again and again. But it was there, for real.

So, I entered.

A young man was seated behind a desk. When he saw me, he stood, smiling broadly.

"Welcome to the Church of WtF. I'm Dave. Are you here for the gathering?" he asked.

"Ahem... I don't know. I mean... Elenore and Cara visited me..." I stammered.

The man's smile widened. "Ah Elenore," he said, his eyes lighting up, "she's one of a kind, isn't she?"

"Er... She sure is. But...," I replied, feeling blood rush to my cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed! For sure they told you about being true about your own sexuality!" he said, brushing my shoulder with his hand encouragingly. "I hope you had a real fine fuck back then."

I was flabbergasted by the openness, but for sure, I loved it. I enjoyed it immensely after the years of holding back my sexual feelings.

"I love, what you are doing. Not, what you're doing to me physically. What you do with my mind. I love it," I said, near tears of joy.

I felt like a gigantic weight had been taken from my breast and I could breathe for the first time in ages. I hugged the man. And he hugged back. Strangely enough, it felt not awkward, it felt absolutely normal.

"You might not know it yet. But you're here to stay; I see that in a person." he proclaimed.

Seeing still doubt in my face, he explained: "Don't be afraid, you'll join the gathering and can watch the baptizing. No pressure - if you want to, you'll join us, if not - no problem at all."

Then he continued, "Don't be alarmed, but there is something very special about our gatherings: We must insist on formal clothing. I'll call for someone to help you.

He opened a door and called a woman named Tara. She wore a tight red robe, not really hiding an appealing body.

"Hello, I'm Tara. I'll guide you to the gathering. Please follow me," she said, smiling as if we had known each other since childhood.

I said goodbye to Dave and followed her. She took me to a changing room and showed me my locker. To my surprise, she started unbuttoning my shirt and helped me out of it. She hung it over a hanger and put it into the locker. She turned back to me and started unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans.

I must have blushed intensely. At least my head felt hot and she seemed to have noticed.

She smiled, saying "Don't be embarrassed. Every body is beautiful, there is nothing to hide. You will get used to it in no time."

Pulling down my jeans, she took my underwear with it. She was kneeling in front of me, helping me out of the jeans, when I couldn't restrict my dick anymore. It slowly raised - to my utmost embarrassment - directly next to her head.

She smiled broadly, kissed the tip of my erect member and said "Calm down, my little friend - we'll get to that later."

She put my jeans and underwear along with my shoes into my locker and closed the door.

"Won't need a key - nobody will steal here anything. It's not possible."

She gave me a similar robe like she was wearing and said "We don't wear anything under it. We're absolutely pure."

"You might notice, that it's impossible to hide your arousal wearing the robe. That's our commitment to being true about our sexuality. If you're attracted to somebody, there is no embarrassment in it. You are allowed to show it - no - you're required to show it."

She directed me to the next room, holding my hand and leading the way.

It was a large room, filled with about thirty people, roughly half and half women and men.

"Don't worry, you'll get acquainted with them in no time," she smiled encouragingly and left me standing.

The woman next to my left noticed me and turned around. With a broad smile, she came towards me.

"Welcome, I'm Agnes," she said, embracing me, kissing me deeply on my mouth. "So nice to meet you."

I could feel her body pushing against me, could feel her big boobs pressed to my breast.

"You're new, are you?" she asked smiling. "You are a bit stiff right now."

I returned her embrace; no way, she hadn't felt my boner in the process. And I returned her deep kiss. I smiled back at her and replied, "Yes, but I'm a quick learner."

She grinned. "Looking forward to your progress," she said.

A woman entered the room. She was wearing a robe of the same cut as the others, but it was green.

"Welcome to our gathering, my friends," she announced, "my name is Aylah and I'm this week's ceremonial master."

"First I'd like to allow our guests to introduce themselves. Please don't feel obligated to do so, but if you like, now is the time."

Being rather shy in general, I didn't want to, but pondering how nice they all had been, I stepped forward: "Hi, I'm Jack and I want to get to know your community."

"Welcome Jack, glad to have you here. Please feel at home!" Aylah responded. "Anybody else?"

She waited for a moment, then she continued. "Please choose your first partners for today," she requested.

Everybody was shuffling around, Cara and Elenore appeared next to me. "Hello Jack, so glad you could make it," Cara said, "do you like us to be your first partners?"

"I don't understand what that means, but sure!" I replied.

They guided me to the next room. It was larger, but built with many niches and separated areas. There were benches, beds, chairs and several other opportunities to sit and lie. I could see stacks of towels everywhere, as well as refreshments. People were streaming into the area from the other room. As soon as they entered, they dropped their robes and continued naked to different places in the room.

Elenore said "We don't need them in the sanctuary," dropping her robe, then she helped me out of mine.

She took my hand and led me over to a large mattress.

"How do you want me?" She asked, crawling on hands and knees away from me, presenting her ass most appealingly.

"Want you what? I'm not sure..." I started.

Cara took my rock-hard cock in her hand and said, "Oh yes. You are sure. Fuck her now. You just have to choose which hole you'd like to take. Or you start with the pussy and use her juices as lube when you switch to the backdoor."

I blushed, then I took a long look at Cara, then I replied "You know, this kind of talk could get you fucked very fast and very thoroughly."

"I was counting on that," Cara whispered, "but first, take care of Elenore!"

I practically pounced on the latter. I knelt behind her and shoved my cock into her wet pussy. After a few pushes, I got my rhythm. At a steady pace, I pounded her. Cara sat next to us, one hand on Elenore's clit, one on her own.

She was a gorgeous view. Continuing to fuck Elenore, I grabbed at Cara's boob. She moaned at the touch.

A few minutes later, Cara got up, pushed me to the back, my dick popping out of Elenore. Cara shoved her to the side and from there to her back. Then she climbed over her lying friend, heading for the 69 position.

"Sorry for intruding, but I'll take over from here," she said, starting to lick Elenore's clit while shoving her pointing finger up her ass and the thumb into her pussy. Elenore gasped when Cara started pounding her with her fingers.

"Talking about intruding," Cara said, raising her head from Elenore's clit. "Could you intrude on me as well? Preferably on my ass?"

I didn't need another invitation. My dick was dripping with Elenore's juices, so I did as asked. I knelt behind her, spread her cheeks open wide and pushed my dick past her resisting anus. She panted, her ass cramping a bit around my glans.

Between my legs, I could see Elenore's beautiful face, she was licking Cara's clit as well.

When Cara relaxed, I took my chance and shoved my dick deeper into her. Pulling out, pushing in alternatingly, I went deeper and deeper, meanwhile, she had licked Elenore through the second climax. I felt nearing mine.

"I'm going to come," I gasped.

"Yes! Fill my tunnel up with your cum!" Cara ordered.

I did as requested. Cramping, I pumped my cum deep inside her receiving ass. When I had finished, I lay on the mattress next to Elenore's head and caressed her cheeks.

The women still licked each other. From where I lay, I had a fantastic view of Cara's clit being licked and her gaped ass. My cum had started to ooze from it, running down over her pussy - and Elenore greedily gobbled up every single drop.

Suddenly I felt a tender touch on my dick. Tara was smiling at me. "Told you so, she said", putting my cock into her mouth. She started sucking it with unseen enthusiasm. Within a minute, she had me up and standing again. She rose and knelt over my groin, shoving my erect member into her pussy to ride it like crazy.

Next to me Elenore and Cara climaxed another time. I grabbed Tara's hips, my fingers finding their way around, towards her backdoor.

I wet my pointing finger in my mouth and plugged it into her narrow anus. She moaned, accelerating her moves. I wet the pointing finger of the other hand as well and plugged it next to the first. Then I pulled cautiously, spreading her tight hole.

She climaxed, spilling her honey all over my cock. After a moment, she rose a bit and shifted forward, sitting down again. This pushed my cock between my two fingers up her ass. She didn't stop there but pushed further until my balls touched my fingers. She pulled off of my dick and I removed the fingers. Then she sat down on my cock again and rode me to Nirvana.

Tara was sitting on my groin and drove my cock deep inside her ass, riding it at a steady pace. Meanwhile, Cara had climbed off Elenore and slipped to my head.

"Do you want to share my pleasure?" she asked. I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but it didn't matter - I nodded enthusiastically.

She climbed into a kneeling position over my head and placed her cum-dripping pussy right over my mouth. My mind swirled. I shoved my tongue greedily into her and slowly and deliberately licked off every last bit of her juices I could find.

She kissed deeply with Tara, while the woman was still riding my cock up her ass. Tara rubbed her clit; Cara did the same with hers. While Tara's results were drenching my belly, Cara's went straight to my mouth. Then Tara came again, rearing up, nearly pulling off of my dick; then she dropped back, impaling herself on me, pushing me balls deep into her tunnel in one fast movement.

This did it. I exploded into her darkest treasure. Filling her with my cum, while her honey oozed onto my belly.

Cara, wide-eyed watching us, rubbed her clit frantically. She came right after me, prolonging my climax by filling my mouth with her honey.

We kept this position, breathing heavily for several minutes. Then I lay on my back, arms stretched sideways. The two women lay to my sides and pushed themselves against my body, into an entrancing embrace.

Next to us, I saw Elenore just positioning herself to have her ass fucked by a man, who I didn't know yet.

We lay there for a long time - completely exhausted and in peace with ourselves and the world in general.

Then we heard a gong.

"The gathering will be coming to an end in 15 minutes," Aylah, the ceremonial master announced.

I took a look around: during the last two hours, in this room, with these about thirty people, more sex had happened than I had had in my entire life.

And there was peace, people cuddling, caressing each other, serenity - everybody was just fine.

"No greed, no prejudice, no envy, no resentments - just love. If there was a heaven, this had to be it." I thought.

One after another, they got up and started collecting their robes. Nobody cleaned up. They wore their stains of cum like trophies on their bodies.

Aylah was standing at a large table. It was lower than usual tables and had a soft, leathery surface.

"Now we offer baptizing to all initiates. If you want to take part, please step forward and I will talk to you personally.

Two women, a man and me stepped forward. She talked to them first and each of them walked to the table, dropped their robes and lay down after they'd finished talking with Aylah.

Now it was my turn. "Jack," Aylah said gravely, "you're here for the first time today. There's no hurry. Are you sure, you want to do this right now?"

"I am sure. I've never felt so attached in all of my life. I've finally come home," I replied.

"I see. But perhaps you want to attend today's ceremony as a guest and take yours next time...", she suggested.

"Is there something I could do wrong?" I asked.

"Not really" Aylah replied.

"Then, it's settled. I want to be baptized as a member of this community," I concluded.

She nodded, with a warm smile on her face. Then she gestured towards the table.

"Who will assist these initiates today?" Aylah asked.

Eight women stepped forward. One was Elenore, one Cara. My heart pounded as they walked towards me. They flipped two rows of leather cuffs from both, the top and bottom of the table. Then, they made us stretch our arms above our heads, locking them in the cuffs there. Our legs were put in a spread position and locked on the opposite side.

Then they brought four ring gags and put them in our mouths, locking them behind our heads. Fear gripped my heart; the only thing keeping me from panicking was Elenore's beautiful face next to me. "Perhaps I should have followed Aylah's advice..." I thought

Then she commanded, "Let the baptizing begin."

I saw Cara kneeling at the back of the table with a wand-type power vibe, using it on her clit. Elenore climbed on the table and started to blow me. The other six helpers did the same - either following Cara's or Elenore's example. I felt incredibly exposed but also embraced by the warm smiles of the watchers.

It didn't take long until I came violently into Elenore's receiving mouth. When my climax subsided, she made sure to suck everything up. Then she got up.

"First you have to love yourself, to cleanse your soul for the baptism," Aylah recited.

Elenore walked over to the other end of the table bending down to my head, kissing me deeply on the ring gag. She snowballed my complete load of cum into my mouth in the process. Surprised, I nearly choked on it. My erection shrivelled to oblivion.

"...love yourself," the words of Aylah echoed through my mind. "She could have told me, that she meant that very literally," I mused. Then I took a heart and swallowed.

"Love yourself," everybody chorused.

Cara stepped up and climbed on the table, squatting over my head and working with the wand on her clit. Something in my mind went 'click'. Then I understood... "Baptizing - Pussy - Clit - Wand-Power-Vibe. She's going to baptize me with her squirt! You've got to be kidding me! So what do we need the cuffs for? A day ago I'd had killed for this prospect."

My erection was back in its whole beauty. Some women giggled, and some people applauded.

Minutes later, it happened, Cara uttered a mixture of a growl and a moan, and Aylah announced: "Jack, be baptized in the name of the Church of WtF!"

Then Cara exploded and my upper body was drenched. I swallowed as much as I could gobble up and Elenore saw my desperate attempts. She got to me and removed the gag, and then she pressed Cara down on my mouth, allowing me to lick everything off her pussy.

I was so occupied with myself, that I missed two others being baptized shortly after me. I was in a trance. A few minutes later, the last initiate was baptized as well.

We were unlocked from the cuffs and stood up. Everybody applauded.

"Welcome to the Church of WtF," Aylah said solemnly.