The Circuit Pt. 02

Story Info
Average but ultra thick.
1.5k words
4.37
3.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures on the Circuit proved to me that I enjoyed Male/Male sex very much, I also realized I acquired a taste for cum and the difference from person to person how it tasted.

When I first was give head, I was a spitter and would spit the cum out, but on one occasion, I was sucking a guy while he was driving (not always advisable), and he told me I was very good at sucking cock. He was breathing heavy and said he was about to cum, I just continued so he let it fly it was the most amount of cum I had ever taken and I found myself swallowing for the first time, he was really full and I found that I enjoyed swallowing.

After he finished I licked him clean and asked if he had another load like that, he smiled and said it had been a while since he had cum, said he would like to continue but he needed to get home. He gave me his business card and said too call him and would could get together again at his office.

About a week later I called just to see if he was still interested and he said yes indeed and too come by at 6:00 because everyone would have gone home. I cleaned up got a good shower, and headed to his office.

Upon arrival I knocked and he unlocked the door, I entered and he said for me to get undressed, I said OK and took off my clothes. I was excited so my cock was standing at attention. He came over and grabbed it and started stroking, I reached over and rubbed his cock in his pants and he started to get hard.

After a couple of minutes he stopped and got undressed, was never into too much caressing and stuff he came over and hugged and caressed me, it was very nice, then he told me to get on my knees and suck him, I did and he proceeded to fuck my face, thank god he wasn't real big because he was really going to town. It was very intense, when I felt him cumming, not as much as before but a nice tasty load, I swallowed it all and was getting up when he asked if I could get him hard again. So I went back to work.

After some manipulation and sucking he started to grow I licked his balls and sucked him, he then stood me up and and asked if I had ever been fucked before, I said yes he said he would like to fuck me and I was ok with that.

He fingered my ass for a little, 1 then 2 fingers, then he just put the head of his cock there and pushed, I wasn't totally dry but was not ready for no spit or lube, it hurt a little and I think he got a little pleasure out of that, I didn't at first but eventually I was handling it ok, he was really going to town, then he slowed down and started talking dirty to me, a real turn on, even though I wasn't used to being talked to like a girl, he said I had a hot pussy, among other things, he then started to go faster and breathe a lot harder and I could feel him cumming, he finished and rolled over and went down on me and I exploded in his mouth very rapidly, he didn't waste a drop.

We continued seeing each other occasionally, sometimes just for a blow and go other times for a longer session of sucking and fucking.

In between our meetings I still hunted on the circuit and enjoyed many loads, think I was somewhat a cumaholic.

One night I was sucking a guy and he was telling of a gay bar close by that I would probably enjoy, being underaged I told him they probably wouldn't serve me, he said no problem because he was one of the bar tenders, and told me I could get all the cock I wanted. He asked if I had ever fucked, been fucked, rimmed or been rimmed (at the time hadn't done rimming), golden showers (never did that), bondage (never been tied up), that there was a crowd for all of that.

I told him I would check it out. A couple of days later went in around 4:00 in the afternoon, and sure enough there he was tending bar, he asked me what I wanted to drink and I said a beer, he told me if anyone inquired about me should I tell them what I was into, I said sure.

After about 30 minutes I was getting ready to leave because there wasn't many men there when he said guy at end of bar was very interested, looked and he was a much older man (late 50s or early 60s) and liked younger guys, I said sure and he came and bought me another beer, as we chatted I felt his hand rubbing my leg and cock and he said it was very nice and very hard, so I reciprocated and found him to be about same size as me but very very thick. He asked if I liked what he had, I said yes indeed, and we chatted a little more, finished out beer and he invited me to his house, in the suburbs, I went with him and he had a nice area with plenty of porn, so we made ourselves comfortable and watched some, as they would do stuff on the screen he would say I would like to try that, he was quite the turn on, finally we were totally naked and a guy was rimming another guy and said he would like to do me like that, I said yes and he tongue fucked my ass, could tell it was not his first time. He then asked if I would rim him, I was a little leery, but said I would give it a try, as I licked his balls and tongued between his balls and asshole, he got really into it, he was very clean so I tongued his ass, found it interesting but different. We sucked a little and then I felt him fingering my ass, I didn't know if I could handle the thickness and mushroom head on his cock, but went along, he then reached in a drawer and pulled out a butt plug, never had one in me but he lubed it and inserted it slowly it as narrow at front but bulged out eventually he got it in and just left it there.

He told me using that would help take his thickness, he also said he had a fake cock with some girth to try just in case. I felt a little more at ease and we watched more porn, I enjoyed it.

After about 10 minutes of sucking and being plugged, he pulled out a fake cock, was thicker than the plug but a little smaller than him, lubed it up and then started to try to insert it. Took a little doing but eventually he got the head in and a couple of inches, felt really full. He took it very slow and eventually he pushed more in until it was in up to the fake balls. He left it sit for a while then started to stroke it in my ass, I must have relaxed because I was enjoying it and the pain had subsided.

We 69ed as he fucked me with the dildo, and I was very close, so he pulled out the dildo and asked if I wanted to try him. I was really ready now and said yes. He lubed himself up and it was a struggle getting the head in (mushroom might have been an understatement) but eventually it was in, I was prone on the bed with my legs over the edge of the bed and he was standing there waiting finally I got brave and moved my hips toward him taking a little more, whoa, that was intense. Finally he had the whole thing in and was moving back and forth slowly gradually picking up speed.

I found I was enjoying this a lot, and started moving in tandem with him, this made him tell me he was going to cum fast. I let him know it was okay but he said he would like to cum in my mouth and that it would probably be a very large load, again a first Ass to Mouth. He wasn't kidding he came very hard and copious amount which I couldn't swallow all of it but tried. He then put my cock in his mouth and I came almost immediately. After we layed there and he told me I was a very good fuck and we should do it again, I agreed.

More stories to cum.