The Circuit Pt. 03

Story Info
Long cock.
1.7k words
4.17
2.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my adventures on and around the circuit continue, I realized that I was soon to be drafted in the service, it was that time in our nations history, and became even more adventuresome.

Having grown up in a totally white neighborhood, I knew little about other nationalities so didn't pursue them, and only once did they pursue me but I was already on the hook for another person, until one night it was fairly late, the night had been very slow so I was ready to pack up when a nice black gentleman pulled up and asked for directions, knew the ploy but helped him anyway and he asked where I was headed. I told him home. He continued talking and said he found me very nice looking, it peaked my interest and said thanks, he asked if he could give me a ride home, told him I only lived very close by but would accept the ride.

When I got in his car, he looked over and said yummy, sort of scared me but I went along with him. As we drove around the circuit he reached over and grabbed my leg and was rubbing, he asked if that bothered me, I said no. He continued and asked if I wanted to stop at his house and he could really take a good look at me, by now I was hard and ready for anything.

As we drove on he continued to rub and told me he wanted to suck my cock, he then asked what all I enjoyed, I told him I loved being sucked and stroked and enjoyed sucking myself. He grabbed my hand a put it on his cock, at first I was surprised, but had heard the stories about black men.

As I rubbed him he grew, now I had had some large cocks but he was the longest one I had ever grabbed, not overly thick but very long, we soon were pulling into an apartment complex and he asked if I was still in for going in with him, I of course said yes.

We got inside and he told me to get comfortable, so I just sat down, he came out in just a pair of shorts and the were sticking straight out, think I was overwhelmed at the length. He told me to take off my clothes and get really comfortable and I started to do that. Just then his doorbell rang, I covered up and he said dont worry it was his friend being nosy.

So as I sat on the couch naked he returned with his friend who was in a robe, and asked if a 3some could be had, I was already turned on so I agreed. His friend then came over and stood me up and started sucking my cock, he was very good and I wasn't going to last very long at this rate, all of a sudden I could feel the head of a cock probling my ass. Didn't think I was ready for that yet so had him stop, his friend stopped sucking me and said he would take it. I was very turned on so I sat on floor and sucked his cock, nowhere near as long as his friends while I watched him being fucked. WOW!!!

The original guy was really laying the wood to him and he was really enjoying it as I was at being a voyeur, all of a sudden the guy getting fucked just started unloading in my mouth, I was not ready and missed a lot but it was so hot. A short while longer heard the other guy grunting as he came in the guys ass.

As we sat there, pretty exhausted, the main guy told me he wanted to have my ass also, not this time but another if I was interested, I was but told him would need to be well lubed and turned on but wanted it. We made a date and his friend asked if he could join us then, I was all in for that. We cleaned up and he ran me home. Gave me his number and told me to call when I was interested. I agreed and went inside.

It was a couple of weeks before I got up the nerve to call him, but I did and we made a date, he picked me up and said he was really excited about fucking me, I told him I had had some large cocks but none as long as his, he told me he would be gentle but when it gets going he likes to fuck hard and fast. I was excited but unsure but went along. I sucked his cock and licked his balls and he told me to lick the head, I did and precum was very tasty, we stopped when his friend rang doorbell and came in we proceed to have a very hot oral 3some he had me on the bed, lifted my legs over his shoulder and greased up my ass, he slowly rubbed the head of his cock on my hole, then gently he started to insert the head, it entered easier than I thought and felt very nice, eventually he inserted more.

After he had about half of his cock in me he moved back and forth, I was getting into the rhythm. He then pressed forward more and got his whole cock in my ass, waited a while and then he started a very rhythmic motion that got faster and faster, he was getting into it and was a little rougher than I was used to but I took it like a champ, he said he was going to cum and next thing he was grunting and came, but he didn,t stop and kept going and next thing he was hard again. He moved me doggie and went to town again, his friend who had been watching came over to me and told me he wanted to fuck my mouth, I think I really got into this because I thought I was going to cum while being fucked, never had done that before, it was very erotic.

After quite the time, I left and headed home, thinking about how much cock I had in my ass and started to get hard again, not one to waste a good hard on I headed for my favorite bar and this time didn't know the bartender but he was much older, maybe in his 60s so I asked if I could get a beer, told him about the other bartender and he said he was the owner of the club. He served me a beer but told me he would take it if anyone came in he didn't know because of my age. I said OK.

We chatted a little in between him serving drinks as it was busier than I had remembered, and the crowd seemed much older than usual. He told me that a bunch of friends were in town for a reunion had stopped in for a drink, I asked did they know it was a gay bar, he smiled and said they do now. If you go in the bathroom, don't be shocked if you see some action, join in if you like, I am sure they would like some young meat like you. I just laughed.

I was just finishing my beer when a gentleman came up to me and ask if I was so and so, I just looked and said no, he said you look just like him. Ask if that was good or bad, he said very good, my neighbors kid just a junior in college but hung like a pony. I insured him that definitely was not me.

We chatted and he left so I finished and headed out. When I started walking home the same gentleman pulled up and said can I give you a ride, I said sure, got in and we started chatting, said he was just in town for the reunion but wasn't having any luck getting laid. I sort of said not even from your classmates, he said nope, no women or men, so I took a chance reached over and rubbed his crotch, he was already semi hard and he said, I was hoping, didn't push it in the bar because you looked out of my class, young and good looking. He asked if I would suck his cock, didn't have to ask twice.

As I was sucking he told me to stop and asked if I would go to his hotel, where we could get more comfortable. I said sure. We got there and entered a nice room, he immediately came up behind me and started rubbing my chest and arms as he rubbed up against me. He was kissing my neck and then unbuttoned my shirt and was rubbing me. We got naked and he asked if I would like a massage, I said sure.

He laid me down on the bed and started rubbing my back and legs and arms, next thing he was massage my asshole, then he proceeded to tongue me, he was really good, had me moaning. Then he took his cock and was rubbing over may ass crack and hole and stroking between my legs. I opened up more to allow him to enter but he chose not too, not too sure what was going on he turned me over and came and and put his hard cock in my mouth and told me he wanted to cum in my mouth. So I sucked and he lasted about 30 seconds. I gulped it up and smiled, and asked why he didn't fuck me, he said he wanted to cum in my mouth while he was looking at me, I smiled and said you could have done both, he said really, I told him yes.

We rested then took a shower and he became the first guy I ever fucked and he seemed to enjoy it, When I finished he turned me over and went to town, he lasted much longer and when he was ready to cum he turned me over and put it in my mouth as he came, he exploded hard, and said he loved that.

We said our good byes and he said he would have some tales to tell his friends back home. I said I enjoyed it and he was my first fuck and he laughed, said he enjoyed it and wished he was in town longer.

I think I had had an exceptional day so I went home and slept very good.