The Club

Story Info
Husband and wife BDSM.
2k words
4.56
7.5k
6
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were loving our BDSM play. My inner Dominant and her inner submissive were finally happy. The scenes had developed over time and the intimacy grew between us, bonding us more tightly together. We were more "one flesh" than ever before.

The dynamic had completed a part of our marriage we didn't know was missing. Even outside the bedroom, the D/s dynamic only served to enhance every part of our relationship.

We served each other's needs and both felt this new level of intimacy and closeness served to better illustrate the intimacy between Christ and His church.

My care for her was absolute, meticulous, and carried out from my deepest level of love. I respected her for the treasure she was. We discussed and explored our fantasies and while we fulfilled some, others would remain only a fantasy.

That being said, there was one fantasy in particular that neither of us could seem to lay aside. We both wanted to be a part of the larger BDSM community.

There was a local club that we researched extensively and finally met with to discuss the possibility of joining. The people were, as it turned out, a lot like us - regular people with a penchant for things kinky.

We attended the club as guests a few times and were hooked. The atmosphere was amazing and it was a place where we could just be ourselves in the company of likeminded people. There was no pressure to do anything. We both loved it, and even though we were not yet members, we felt at home.

Having decided to join, there were a few options. Being a monogamous couple, we opted to join by "getting married" in a formal ceremony at the club.

It was to be an exchange of our vows to each other and an open proclamation to all of our particular kinks by demonstrating them on stage. This was a big step.

We talked this through, and despite having an audience, the scene would just be us. Plans were made and the appointed day finally came. I left the house around noon so that some of the other subs could come and help her prepare.

She had bought a dress that she didn't want me to see until that night. I couldn't wait. I went ahead to the club where some of the other Doms were going to help me set the stage.

All that done and dressed in a tux, there was nothing to do but wait. Some of the other members started to trickle in and the atmosphere quickly grew into one of excitement and anticipation.

The time drew near and everyone began to take their seats. I took my place center stage, accompanied only by the club president, who would perform the initiation ceremony. All grew quiet as the doors opened and everyone stood and turned to see my bride. She was drop dead fucking gorgeous.

Accompanied on either side by appropriately dressed subs, she could've easily passed for a fetish model. Her wrists were locked in menacles and connected by a chain to a metal collar around her neck.

Her lips were covered in dark red lipstick. Her eyes were highlighted with dark smoky tones and her ears were adorned with golden chains.

Her dress, if you could call it that, was made of red and black lace and would've been considered obscene in any other venue. It's one thin strap fastened behind her neck, the material barely covered her nipples, and the neckline plunged to her navel.

The lacy hem was adorned with little golden chains and just barely covered her pussy. Her feet were bare and capped in a color that perfectly matched her lips.

The only sound heard as she walked down the aisle was the clinking of her chains and the murmurs of admiration from the onlookers. When the trio reached me, the other subs bowed and departed, leaving only her, me, and the club president center stage.

He began by welcoming everyone to our membership initiation and was met with quiet applause. Turning his attention to us, he said, "Tonight we welcome you to our club by public consummation and a display of your selected scene."

"Membership is exclusive here and should not be taken lightly. Do each of you vow to uphold the rules of The Club and conduct yourselves in a manner consistent with membership?" We both bowed in affirmation.

Facing me, he said, "Do you affirm your commitment as a Dom to your wife, her care, and the lifelong peregrination of your kinks?"

"I do."

Then facing my wife, he said, "Do you affirm your commitment as a submissive to your husband, his care, and the lifelong peregrination of your kinks."

"I do."

"Then let the scene begin."

I leaned in to my wife's ear and said, "Red, yellow, or green Baby girl?"

"A very nervous green Sir."

"Good girl."

I then guided her to her knees. No command was necessary. Our profile faced the audience and everyone would see her suck my dick, and very soon, much, much more.

She dutifully unsnapped my pants, pulling them down and off. She then placed her hands on my thighs and I grabbed her hair. Looking into her eyes, I guided her mouth all the way down my dick.

When her nose touched my pubes, I held her there and thrust slightly. She gagged a little, but I didn't let her go until her eyes began to water. For several minutes, I alternated between deep throating her and just fucking her mouth. I didn't stop until saliva covered her tits and smoky mascara streaked down her cheeks.

She already looked like a hot slutty mess. We weren't here to finish with a blow job though, so I helped her to her feet and guided her to the bondage chair, which resembled a more menacing version of something found in a doctor's office, complete with restraints.

Turning her to face the audience, I released her from the menacles and unsnapped the chain hooked to her collar, leaving only her dress to remove. After kissing her, I made a show of sliding the flimsy garment down and off her body.

She now stood naked, save her collar, for all The Club to see. I slipped my hand between her legs and dipped them into her sloppy wet hole. The only sounds in the room were her moans and an approving, albeit muted chorus from our viewers.

I then set her in the chair and positioned the seat at an incline so that the entire front of her body would be clearly visible. I first fastened her collar to a chain attached to the head rest.

Then, having secured her wrists with cuffs and chains, I fastened them to a bar at the back of the chair, which served to stretch her arms up and out of the way.

Her legs were next and after placing each of them on the padded rests, I strapped them securely in place, then spread them open as far as her flexibility would allow.

The final step was her torso. Two straps completed this job, with one just under her tits and the other just below her navel. Save the ability to tug at the chains on her wrists and slightly move her hips, she was completely immobile.

Having completed my work, I circled her a few times, both to let her settle in and give the audience a few moments to admire the site of my naked wife bound and open.

Stopping next to her head, I whispered, "How are you doing Baby Girl?" Her breaths were deep and she looked at me nervousness, trust, and love. "I'm okay Sir. Nervous, but sooooo fucking horny."

"Good girl. I'm very pleased with you."

She smiled at that, and I kissed her hard. Then I cupped her cheek and she nuzzled into my hand. "I'm a solid green Sir."

I gave her a smile and picked up the flogger I had selected for the evening. Glancing at the audience, I saw rapt attention in their eyes. Many of them had leaned forward in their seats and some of them were even masturbating.

I drew the flogger's leather tresses over her tits, down her belly and across her pussy. There was no denying the audience, but this wasn't a performance. This was the interconnection of our needs; entangled and knitted together in the giving and receiving of pain and pleasure. This was us.

Having placed myself to her right. I raised the flogger and brought the tendrils down across her tits. The slapping of leather on her skin brought a sting that made her cry out in pleasurable agony. Again and again I whipped her tits until she was sobbing and begging.

Temporarily sated, I placed the flogger on her belly and kissed her, then slipped two fingers into her oozing hole. She was soaked. Such a slut. I smiled and she knew I wasn't done.

I pinched her right nipple, lifted up, and striped the underside of her tit. More cries. More sobbing.

I gave her left tit the same attention before kneeling between her legs and burying my tongue into her soaking pussy. Her first orgasm came quick and I was rewarded with a spurt of her juice that coated my face from the nose down. We were just getting started.

I retrieved her vibrating egg, slipped it into her cunt, and put it on low pulse. I wanted to keep her heated. I moved to her left side and thoroughly striped her belly. Beautiful red, angry whelps rose on her skin to match the ones on her tits.

God, she's gorgeous this way. I admired my handiwork and lightly grazed her heated skin with my fingers then sucking and nipping her sore nipples. But I still wasn't done. Moving to her wide open bottom, I took a moment to drink in the view before me. My cock twitched and drooled at the sight and sound of her creamy striped skin and delightful sobs. Beautiful.

I loved her, but I had work to do. I upped the vibe and wielded the flogger once again. From the middle of her thighs down to her ass, and across her pussy, the leather tresses left their mark. Uncontrollable sobbing met my ears, and it was time to bring this home.

I adjusted the vibe once more and her cries changed from one of pain to those of a woman seeking release. I was ready for mine too.

I quickly adjusted the chair, then coated my cock with her juices and lined it up with with her puckered hole.

Once her tight ring closed on my head, I gave a few light strokes, then plunged all the way in. The chain on her collar clinked as she thrashed it from side to side while I fucked her relentlessly.

The vibe in her pussy and my cock in her ass were doing her in.

I was getting there too. Our primal moans grew together as we each took our need from the other. She gave succumbed first. With an uninhibited cry followed mixed with sweet obscenities, her orgasm took her into the otherworldly pleasure that only sweet, painful agony can bring. I followed closely with my own orgasm that rocked me to my core. I buried myself into her and saw stars while the cum erupted from my cock and filled her ass.

Our breathing slowed, and with the applause from the audience in my ears, I slipped out of her ass and began to loose her chains. As soon as her arms were free, she pulled me into a hug and peppered my face with kisses. Her entire face was streaked with mascara and she looked absolutely resplendent. Her smile and happy laughs radiated the joy she felt on the inside. One more kiss and I moved to release her feet. My cock drooled with erotic elation as my cum leaked slowly out of her ass.

Having finally freed her, I guided her to her feet and we embraced. There was more applause as the audience stood to their feet and celebrated with us in the joy that only the uninhibited acceptance of our sexual selves can bring.

The club president joined us on stage and wasted no time in asking for a vote. Nude bodies, flushed faces, and sticky hands cast their acceptance. It was unanimous. Hugging us both, he officially welcomed us to The Club.