The Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura has to pay off her dept by being an anonymous fuck toy.
2.3k words
4.16
22.7k
30
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
421 Followers

This is the second part of my planned story about a special place called "The Club" where a lot of interracial sex takes place.

None of the stories are really connected so feel free to read this story right away.

_____________________

Laura had really fucked up. A couple of years ago at the age of twenty she had started to bet some money on sports just for fun. Soon it got more serious and she started to use more and more money. Although she won from time to time she still lost more money than she won.

Soon her saved money was gone and she used her salary to pay for gambling. This was however not sufficient and half a year ago she had loaned some money from her bookmaker. It was great as she was able to pull some big wins, but instead of paying off her debts she had lost her money on new bets.

Now, two of the bookmaker's muscle guys had made her get into a car driving her to the bookmaker. John Davis was the bookmaker's name and he wasn't known for being kind to those that didn't pay their depts. He was a big black man able to deal out punishment to the people getting on his wrong side and he also employed some big men that could help him.

With his contacts in the police department and other places in the city he didn't need to worry about the legal aspects of his punishment and many guys had been beaten up badly by him.

Laura knew all this and she had a good amount of time to think about it as the men getting her didn't seem to be in a hurry. Finally they reached the destination and Laura was lead out of the car and into a house where Mr. Davis had his business. They entered his office and locked the door behind them.

"Ah, Laura...how nice of you to finally show up. I had some trouble getting in contact with you, almost like you were trying to avoid me! But that can't be the case can it?" Mr. Davis said with a small laughter as he asked the rhetorical question.

Laura didn't say anything instead looking down on the floor.

"Now, you have been adding up quite a big dept with me. Since you are here in these circumstances I guess I don't need to ask if you have the cash?"

Laura shock her head almost crying.

"Thought so, now if you where a guy I would beat you up and give you a week to get the money or I cut your genitals into pieces..."

"Pleease, no, pleeasee!" Laura begged.

"But as you are a woman there are other options..."

"You mean fucking you?"

"Oohhh nooo...you are not beautiful enough for that!"

Laura was very humiliated by that remark. Although not a top model she still had a good body with big breasts combined with a cute face. Not being good enough for an old, fat, black man was like a slap to the face.

"However other guys might want to pay for it. A friend of mine called Marcus own a place called "The Club" where women either fuck black men for free or for money. He always need more white sluts to fill the quota of ladies. Now, you either give me the money directly, agree to sell your holes in his place or get beaten up."

Option one was an impossibility as she had no money, number three was not either something she wanted leaving only the middle option something that could be done.

"How long and what do I need to do."

"As I had figured out that a bimbo hole like you would choose to go for option two I already called Marcus before this meeting and asked him what he needed. First I need to ask you if you are on any birth control?"

"No I am not." Laura said dreading the answer.

"Well that might be good or bad for you. Marcus has a place in the cellar where men get to fuck anonymous women knowing that they are on no birth control. It's quite popular so he needs many women there getting their pussy filled. The other option he had was some hard core BDSM room were ladies really get beaten up. Since I am good guy I'll let you choose, but you'll need to be at his place more time if you choose to get fucked than if you choose to be beaten up."

Laura did the odds of getting pregnant against the certainty of pain and decided on the anonymous fucking.

"How many times do I need to go there if I choose fucking?"

"With your debts, the money that Marcus wants as part of the deal and the interest of your loan we are talking about 10 Saturday's if you do them in a row. More if they get spread out."

"It doesn't look like I have much choice does it?"

"You always have a choice, but the other options might be less attractive. I'll give your contact information and tell Marcus you'll be there next Saturday. Since my two gentlemen friends here was so kind to bring you here I think it would nothing but the expected of you to thank them by letting them fuck you don't you think?"

His two bodyguards walked towards Laura who realised she would not have to wait on getting fucked by big black men. With no option she pulled her pants and thong down and she was instructed to get on all four on the floor.

"Ohhh, and by the way...if you think about skipping town or anything I got something to show you."

As he said that he got up and Laura could see his big black cock wet with saliva. He reached down and pulled up a female by her hair in front of Laura. As she got closer she realised it was the police chief of the city. Her makeup was ruined as she had obviously gagged on Mr. Davis cock as she sucked on his monster cock. Now both ladies where fucked face to face.

"Unlike you this slut of a cop comes here by free will. The only dept she has is that she is addicted to BBC and unless she pleases me and some other men she is cut off of the supply of her addiction. Why don't you say what you are bitch?"

"I am a stupid fuckmeat of a cop that are addicted to black men. I let any black man fuck my holes!" the police chief said.

"And what will you do if the hoe in front of you leave the city?"

"I'll put my best men on finding her, getting her gangbanged by hobos and then delivered to you master!"

"Good piggy slut. You'll get access to "The Club" this week too if you get my friend Sammy of those stupid assault charges. After all it was only some stupid angry husband he beat up so it was pretty much self defense."

"Thank you master! I'll make sure he gets released."

The two henchmen didn't care for poor Laura's dry pussy as they quickly deposited their load in her cunt. As they took her back the police chief wished her good luck knowing what she was going to have to do.

Since Laura realised she had no possibility of escaping she started to accept her faith the following days. She got texts from Marcus telling her time she was expected to arrive and that she should wear high heels and stay ups.

On Saturday she arrived to the club at the specified time. Together with some other ladies she was ushered down into the cellar.

As she looked around on the thirty or so ladies she saw that they were in all kinds of ages and sizes. She could not help but see that some also were visibly pregnant. All their clothes and accessories where collected except for their heels and stockings. Some of the ladies looked as scared as she was but some seemed more excited than scared.

Each lady was shown their place against a wooden wall with holes in them and a small platform on this side of the hole. The holes were big enough to crawl through but nothing more. Above Laura's hole it was a sign saying her name, that she had never been here and that she had not had any kids. It also noted that she was here to pay off a debt.

As she crawled through the hole she was told to lie on her back with her lower body outside of the hole. Her legs were then spread and secured against the other side of the wall. This meant that her sex was visible and accessible to anyone on the other side of the wall without anyone seeing her and without any possibility for her to see who was fucking her.

Next to her she could see two other ladies. One was older and highly pregnant while the other looked about her age.

"First time, right?" the pregnant lady said.

Laura nodded.

"Here freely or to pay off a debt?"

"There are girls here on their free will?" Laura asked.

"Ohhh yes, I am one of them. Some of us get addicted after being her to pay off a debt and some have always been her voluntarily."

"Why?"

"Cause there's nothing better than an anonymous fuck by a BBC. The way they fuck is so good anything is worth to be here, even if I have to pay for it."

"You pay for it?" Laura surprised asked the pregnant lady.

"Well, not until I was pregnant, but as soon as I was pregnant i had to pay for it. Sandy over there on your other side is lucky as she still can do it for free."

"Probably not for long Emelie as often as I am here." the girl on the other side said as she laughed.

Laura then heard voices and footsteps approaching.

"It's the VIP guests arriving. They pay an extra amount fucking fresh pussy before the others; you probably get lucky and get fucked now." Emelie explained.

Sure enough she soon felt a cock enter her pussy. As it still was dry and not ready it hurt. Luckily it wasn't the biggest cock. After some time her pussy started to produce some juices making it feel better. Just as she started to get some enjoyment he came in her pussy and withdrew. There was however little rest as she quickly had another cock at her entrance.

This one was much bigger and it was lucky she had been lubricated by her juices and the cum from the other man. She was fucked hard by the unknown man but as the fucking continued she could not stop herself from coming on the cock. Before he was done and came himself he had made her cum twice.

Sandy was also fucked by a VIP but Emelie was left frustrated as her pregnant cunt wasn't interesting for the first group of guest. In a moment of rest Laura looked around and saw that many girls were getting fucked. Everyone was moaning with pleasure and she could see that some of the girls that looked scared in the beginning were screaming out their orgasms.

As the room with the girls was opened up for everyone even Emelie got her first fuck as someone wanted to fuck a pregnant white slut. Laura was kept busy as new meat was popular in the fuck room. She could not stop herself from getting more and more into it realizing why both Sandy and Emelie was doing this for free or even paying for it.

Since no-one stopped them if they tried many guys also took some time trying out Laura's ass. There was no lube available but the cum leaking out worked quite well. Laura was no stranger to anal, but this took it into a higher level making her scream from pleasure and pain.

Before the night was over more than thirty men had fucked her pussy leaving their cumshots in her pussy. Although most had poured out she could still feel a lot of cum left in her hole.

With shaking legs she stood up after being released and was given a towel to clean up the insides of her legs. By the rules the girls had to leave anything in their cunts until it drooled out of their cunts. She looked at her cunt and could almost not recognize the swollen and red pussy.

"So I guess we will see you next week then?" Emelie and Sandy asked.

"Yes, for sure!" Laura said. She still had 9 times to go, and she was not sure she would stop there.

And sure enough, even after the dept was paid she couldn't stop herself from coming back having stopped being an addict to betting and instead being an addict to BBC.

She wasn't even surprised when she saw the police chief climb into one of the holes in the wall to feed her addiction the next time she was there. Nor was she surprised to see the positive pregnancy test after two months of being at "The Club". The only sad part was that she soon would have to pay for the opportunity to get random men's cock in her cunt. Maybe she could get some deal with this Marcus guy to lower his rate, or she would have to sell her holes on the street to pay off her addiction. As she thought about it whoring out her holes didn't seem to be that bad of an idea as long as the men where black...

___________________

Hope you enjoyed it! For an upcoming chapter of "The Club" that is far from done I will tell the story about the recording off porno movies at "The Club". Please feel free to give suggestions about porno scenes that I can include, either in the comments or by sending a message to me.

Siswede
Siswede
421 Followers