The Co-Op Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she pushes herself up and looks down at him. His eyes are still closed and a satisfied smile is on his cute face. "Well, that was intense," she says. No one has made me cum like that in a long, long time. For someone who claims to be inexperienced at sex you are exceptionally good, Zackery."

He opens his eyes to see her beautiful face brightly smiling at him. He allows his gaze to drift lower to take in her magnificent 33C tits with their soft, pink areola and hard nipples that are jutting out. Her boobs are glistening, and he is not sure if it is from sweat or saliva, or maybe both. "I am delighted that you appreciated it and that you think I am a worthy sexual partner. Before this co-op started, I was inexperienced and fairly naive about sex. However, I am a fast learner and these last few weeks have been quite educational. Plus, the internet is full of useful information."

"Oh, you are just so damn cute." She leans down and kisses him on the lips. "And such a nerd, sometimes. It's time to get ready for dinner. I know this romantic little seafood restaurant within walking distance. But first, I am going to shower and then get dressed. You can use the shower after me.

After his shower, Zack puts on a pair of dress shorts and a floral print Hawaiian shirt. He goes downstairs to find Lois in the living room. She is wearing an off the shoulder, high waisted, coral colored, flowing dress that ends just below her knees. "You look stunning," he exclaims.

She twirls around so that the dress flares outwards. "I am glad that you appreciate the dress. You look awfully handsome yourself in that Hawaiian shirt and I love your muscular legs. We make quite an attractive couple." She stands on her tiptoes and kisses him, "Let's go hot stuff."

They walk six block on the boardwalk in the cool night air and then turn right and walk one more block inland to the restaurant. As Lois intimated it is a romantic place. The lighting is mutes and there are many candles scattered around the tables and wait stations. The booths and tables are secluded enough from each other by plants and half-walls that they feel like they are alone, on a private island. Their waitress is attentive but discreet.

They start the meal with cocktails and an appetizer. Lois orders a cosmopolitan, while Zack has a dry gin martini. They split a dozen steamed clams. For the entrée Lois has the grouper with mango salsa, while Zack has the blackened tuna. For dessert, they split a slice of key lime pie. After that fabulous meal they stroll back to the beach house arm in arm. "This has been a glorious day and evening," Lois says. "I hope that we can find an exceptional way to finish the night."

When they return to the beach house, they proceed upstairs to the bedroom. Lois says, "I am going to the bathroom to get undressed. When I come back, I expect to find you in my bed, undressed and ready for action."

"Yes, ma'am," he replies. She turns around, her dress billowing out, and retreats from the room. Zack removes his clothes and climbs into the bed. "This may be the best weekend I have ever spent at the beach," he muses. "And it seems like it is only going to get better and better."

"Ta-da." Lois comes prancing into the bedroom fully nude. Her large tits jiggling enticingly. "Initially, I was going to change into a sexy nightie. But I decided why prolong the inevitable. I might as well just be naked from the beginning. She climbs into bed and crawls on top of him. They start kissing. Their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. Zack wraps his arms around her in a firm embrace. Her ample boobs feel amazing pressed against his chest. His dick is hard and erect and poking into her belly.

Unexpectedly, Zack rolls them over so that he is on top of her now. He begins to nuzzle and kiss her neck. He works his way down to her collarbone kissing and licking. He moves to her breasts suckling on her pale pink areola and prominent nipples. He licks his way down towards her belly button, she has an innie, and he probes it with his tongue. He smooches his way to her mons pubis, where he sucks on the skin and leaves a faint hickey. Lastly, He spreads her thighs apart and encounters her labia. He pauses to study her shaven and totally bare pussy.

He has never seen a hairless snatch before. Well, on internet porn sites he has. But this one is real. And right in front of his face. He inhales deeply to take in her scent. He has discovered that he loves the aroma of a sexually aroused woman. He sticks his tongue out and licks along the outer lips. He has also discovered that he loves the flavor of a sexually aroused woman. He sinks his tongue deeper into her folds to taste the inner lips, and finally he laps at the juices flowing from her vaginal opening. Without any hair in the way, this feels even more intimate and erotic.

After exploring her hole for a few minutes, he moves his mouth higher in search of her clitoris. She gasps as his tongue passes over it the first time. He then starts tracing the letters of the alphabet with his tongue. He read somewhere that this was an excellent way to simulate the clitoris. It was persistent motion without being repetitive. And it seems to be working with Lois. She is breathing heavily and mumbling. Lastly, he inserts first one, and then two fingers into her love canal. He begins stroking the front wall of the vagina looking for her G-spot. He realizes that he found it when she tenses up, and then begins trembling, and finally shaking. Her toes curl. She lets out a long, low groan that builds into a roaring sound as she climaxes. Eventually, she relaxes and pushes his head away. "Enough. Enough. That's it. No more. Oh, God, no more."

He halts his oral assault on her lady parts and slides up her body to enfold her tightly in his arms. Her lips seek out his and they begin to kiss. "Ummm. I taste pretty good," she whispers. "I hope you do not mind how I taste. Sometimes I wonder if I am fresh enough down there."

"Are you joking? I love how you taste, and smell, especially when you are aroused. That's why I love performing oral sex. In addition, it gets me aroused, too."

"Yes, I can feel how aroused you are. That hard cock of yours is poking a hole in me. You certainly are an excellent cunniliguist. But now I believe that it is your turn. How do you want me?"

"If you do not mind, I really enjoyed you being on top. I got to watch and play with your boobs. And it felt good having someone else being in control."

"Oh, I see. You want to be a lazy lover. Just lie there, while I do all of the work."

"No. No, that's not what I mean. It just ..."

"It's okay, silly. I am just teasing you. I love being on top. Being in control. You just lie back and enjoy." He rolls onto his back and she mounts him. She slowly starts rocking her pelvis back and forth while he reaches up to caress her tits. As she increases the pace of their sexual congress, she lowers herself and positions her tits near his mouth. He takes the hint and begins suckling her magnificent breasts. She notices his breathing change. It becomes more rapid and shallow. He starts to thrust up to meet her. She realizes that he is close to cumming and starts to perform the Kegel exercises. Feeling her vagina repetitively tighten around his dick causes him to cry out as his orgasm begins. His balls contract. His cock spasms and spurts, as he deposits his seed into her.

When she feels him relax, she removes her breast from his mouth, lies down on him, and begins to kiss him. After a few minutes, she rolls off of him and they get into the spoon position. He wraps his arm around her petite body as she scootches up against him. They both drift off to sleep.

_________________________

For the fourth week in a row, Zackery wakes up in a strange room, in a strange bed. It is 6:18 AM and the sun is streaming through the windows of the beach house. He realizes he is still spooning Lois, and his arm is still wrapped around her. He gently rolls over onto his back, so as not to wake her. She stirs and turns over to face him. "Good morning, Zackery. I hope you slept well. I know that I did. I don't think I moved all night."

"Yes. I feel very well rested. Are you still game for a morning run on the beach? I cannot stop thinking how awesome that would be, since you mentioned it yesterday."

"Sure, let's do it. Just remember, I am probably not as fast as you are, with my short legs. You aren't going to leave me behind, are you?"

"Of course not."

They get dressed and head to the beach. Zack is wearing his bathing suit and beach jacket, while Lois has on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Once on the beach he removes his beach jacket and takes off his sandals, she also removes her flip-flops and leaves them with his things. They commence their run along the surf, splashing in the water whenever a wave rolls in. The sun is still low in the sky and there is practically no one on the beach at this early hour. They head south along the beach talking about work and each other's plans for the coming autumn. After about one mile, they turn around and head back. They pass a guy using a metal detector to scour the sand for lost coins, jewelry, and other valuables. They wave at him and he waves back.

"That's old Ben," Lois says. "He is out here among the dunes almost every morning looking for buried treasure." They both laugh. In another half a mile they reach their starting point and their belongings. Zack decides to dive into the ocean to cool off before heading back to the house. He bodysurfs several waves while Lois sits on the sand watching him.

Back at the house, they use the outdoor shower to rinse off the sand. "We should go to the breakfast shop on the boulevard for pancakes and tea," Lois suggests.

"Yeah, but first I need to take a real shower," responds Zack. "Between the run and being in the ocean, I feel all sweaty and salty, and just too gross to be out in public."

"A shower, huh? That is a good idea. I will join you and wash your back. And if you are lucky, maybe some other parts, too," Lois giggles.

Zack strips off his trunks and gets into the shower and adjusts the water temperature. Lois also disrobes and get in the shower stall with him. They soap each other up, paying special attention to each other's intimate parts, and then rinse off. She stands up on her tiptoes, wraps her arms around his neck, and says, "Come on, big boy. Let's do it right here. In the shower. With the water cascading over us."

Zack starts to bend his knees to lower himself enough so that he can penetrate her, but realizes that their height difference makes it too uncomfortable. Instead, he places his hands under her ass cheeks and hoists her up. Luckily, she only weighs about 100 pounds and he is easily able to lift her. He steps forward so that her back is against the tile wall of the shower. She wraps her arms around his neck to help her maintain this position. They begin an impassioned kiss as she pushes her tongue into his mouth and he sucks on it. She reaches down and grasps his dick and places it at the entrance to her love tunnel and with a push he inserts his hard, thick cock into her smooth, moist, warm pussy. They both grunt. He starts thrusting forward and up, while she begins rocking her pelvis. In a few moments, he feels the boiling in his scrotum. She can feel his cock start to pulsate as his body starts to quiver. He starts pounding her harder and deeper. He yells out and shoots stream after stream of hot, thick, pearly white cum inside her. He finally stops thrusting and rests up against her soft body as the warm water from shower is flowing over them.

"Wow. That was incredibly passionate," Lois announces. "I have never got fucked in a shower before. Thank you for the experience."

"You're welcome. But you didn't cum, did you?" Zack inquires.

"No, I didn't. But it is okay. The way this happened was spontaneous and romantic. Lifting me up and holding me against the wall. I felt very desired, and desirable. I do not always need to have an orgasm. Feeling your wide prick gliding in and out of me, stretching me, is wonderful in and of itself. Just knowing that you wanted me so badly and that I satisfied your craving, is enough for me. Now, let's dry off, get dressed, and go to breakfast."

They have a leisurely meal at the pancake house. Zack has plain pancakes with butter and syrup, while Lois has chocolate chip pancakes with apples and cinnamon. They share a plate of bacon, and they both have a cup of hot tea.

Afterwards they get in the car and Zack drives them back to Lois' apartment. "Thank you for coming to the beach house with me. I really would have hated to go alone. This was a fantastic weekend. I also enjoyed working with you all week. I am sorry our close contact has to come to an end, but we will still see each other in the lab, and maybe after work."

"Yes, thank you for inviting me. This weekend was amazing. And I am definitely up for going out to Happy Hour on Wednesdays."

Week 6

The first five weeks have been exceedingly eventful. Zack has learned about all the aspects of the lab from each of the ladies and has also had sex with each of them. Well, except for Maria. But he did get to see her gorgeous boobs and caress them. And he did technically "sleep with her," although not in way that most people use that term.

On Monday of week 6, Tomás meets with Zackery and assigns him a forensic analysis project that he is expected to complete over the next three weeks. Maria will help him get started on it, but it is anticipated that he will finish the work mostly by himself.

On Wednesday, Ella and Lois invite him to go out with them to the weekly Happy Hour they have attended previously. Andrea over hears them talking about it and asks if she could tag along with them. "Of course, you can come with us," Ella responds. "It is not a secret rendezvous. It is just a group of work friends getting together to blow off some steam."

When they arrive at the pub, Zack finds a booth and slides into one side. He is curious to see who will sit next to him this time. To his surprise, Andrea takes the seat next to him. Lois and Ella look at each other somewhat perplexed, shrug their shoulders, and sit opposite them.

"So, what do you recommend to drink?" Andrea asks.

"This place has a good selection of craft beers," Zack answers. "I usually sample some of their brews. Is there any type of beer you really like, or dislike?"

"I will drink almost any type of beer, except for sours. I am just not a fan of that tart flavor," Andrea replies.

Ella chimes in and says, "Why don't we all do the same flight and we can compare and contrast."

"Yes, that's a great idea," adds Lois. "And let's get a large plate of nachos to munch on."

They all agree and everyone chooses one type of beer. Ella picks a porter, since that is what she had last time and she enjoyed it. It is dark brown in color with a mild hop flavor complemented by notes of chocolate and caramel. The next one up is an oatmeal stout chosen by Andrea. It is another dark beer with a jet-black color. The taste shouts espresso, with hints of chocolate and bread flavors. Lois selects a Hefeweizen. It has a straw-like opaque color and has strong flavors of banana and clove. Lastly, Zack decides an unfiltered IPA, that has a tropical fruit aroma with flavors of pineapple, mango and passion fruit. They spent the next hour sampling the beers and nibbling on the nachos. Andrea is frequently grabbing Zack's arm and leaning into him. She occasionally reaches under the table to squeeze his thigh. There is a lively and fun discussion about the aroma of the beers and the various flavors they each perceive. There is much debate and laughter about why one beer is more tasty or more satisfying than the others. In the end, they all agree to disagree. They each have their own tastes.

At the end of the evening, they gather in front of the tavern before they go their separate ways. Andrea says, "Thanks for allowing me to come along. I must admit I really enjoyed myself." She steps up to Zack, holds his face with both her hands, stares into his eyes, and gives him a gentle, but prolonged, kiss on the lips. "Good night, Zackery. And remember your promise to me," she whispers. She smiles at her coworkers, turns and starts to walk towards her house. "Bye girls. See you tomorrow at the office."

Lois and Ella are wide-eyed and looking astonished at this development. Andrea has always been reserved, quiet, and introverted around them. She had never discussed her social life. She has rarely been out with them socially, maybe once or twice. And when she did go out with them, her detached demeanor was always present. They had decided that she was asexual. But tonight, she was laughing and joking and conversing with them. And she was touching Zack a great deal. And now, she just kissed him. In public no less.

Once Andrea is out of earshot, Ella inquires, "Okay what is going on between you two?"

"Yeah. Wow, Andrea just kissed you in public," Lois says. "Have you two been seeing each? Sleeping together?"

"No. Not at all. Why would you think that?' he replies. "We just developed a friendship during that week I worked with her. And even if something did happen between us, a gentleman never tells. And I consider myself a gentleman."

"Now I am convinced that you fucked her," Lois proclaims.

"Yea, me too," Ella adds.

Zack shakes his head and smiles at them. "You two are incorrigible. If I say that nothing happened, then nothing happened."

They gaze at him for a minute trying to decipher his facial expression. Finally, Ella and then Lois give him a goodbye kiss on the cheek. "Okay then. See you tomorrow, Casanova," they say almost simultaneously.

It is the end of the sixth week of his co-op and for the first time in four weeks Zackery has nothing to do on the weekend. None of the ladies have invited him out. He thought about asking one of them if they were free but he is still somewhat shy about that sort of thing. And besides, who would he choose? "Oh well, a quiet weekend by myself won't be bad. Especially after the escapades of the past month," he reasons. "I should probably give my libido a rest."

Week 7

This week is very busy in the lab for Zack. He manages to complete the project that Tomás assigned him with a week to spare. All of the ladies were helpful in finishing his assignment and to celebrate Zack asks Andrea, Ella and Lois if they would like to go out to dinner with him to celebrate on Saturday night. Andrea says she must regretfully decline as she is busy this weekend at her friend's farmhouse. She winks at him, and he gives her a knowing smile and says, "Oh well, I am sure that you'll have a good time there."

Ella and Lois accept the invitation, and Ella suggests a new Chinese restaurant that she heard about. On Saturday evening, Zack walks over the ladies' apartment. He is dressed casually in jeans and blue and yellow striped polo shirt. Ella has on a black, sleeveless, low-cut blouse, that accents her impressive cleavage, and jeans; while Lois is wearing a tight, floral print tank top that highlight her large beasts, and jeans. "Wow, you gals look really hot," Zack announces. "And I see we all got the memo to wear jeans tonight." The ladies laugh at his forced joke about their attire.

They each grab one of his arms as they stroll the five blocks to the restaurant. Lee Ho Fook is named after a famous Chinese restaurant in London. This version is a small neighbor place that seats about 40 people. They decide to order two appetizers to share - steamed pork dumplings and cold sesame noodles. Zack brought along a bottle of Riesling wine because he thought it would go with the food. The waiter opens the bottle, pours them each a glass, and puts the wine on ice. They toast the completion of Zack's project and their friendship. For the main course they again order several different entrees to share - beef chow mein, orange chicken, and kung pao shrimp. The food is delicious and they have much fun sampling the various dishes and stealing food from each other's plates.

1...345678