The Co-Op Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Zack rolls over and opens his eyes to find himself in a strange bed, in a strange room. As his mind fully wake up, he remembers last night and a huge smile overtakes his face. He reaches over to touch Maria, but he is alone in bed. He then notices sounds coming from the kitchen and the smell of bacon. He gets up and walks into the kitchen to find Maria making scrambled eggs and frying bacon. She is wearing short shorts and a tank top. "Good morning, Maria."

"Buenos días, Zackery. Did you sleep well? I certainly did. It was wonderful falling asleep in your arms last night. I hope you like eggs and bacon. I woke up famished. Why don't you go do your morning routine and get dressed. You know where the bathroom is. Breakfast will be ready shortly."

As they are eating breakfast Maria says, "I hope you liked dinner last night. That restaurant is one of my favorites. The chef is an old friend from my university days and I love his take on tapas."

"Yes, the meal was fantastic. I have never had tapas before, or any Spanish cuisine really. Thanks for expanding my palate. And the wine you chose was first-rate."

"You are a better dominoes player than you led me to believe. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you were trying to hustle me last night. I may have to invite you to the dominoes tournament that is coming up in two months. Naturally, at the tournament the stakes are not so risqué." She smiles and winks at him. "And remember, last night was just between us. No one must know. Especially, you know who."

"Of course, I understand." Zack motions with his hand like he is zipping his lips. "Last evening is locked away in here," he says while tapping his temple. "Thank you for this special memory. Gracias."

Maria walks him to the door and gives him a gentle kiss of the cheek. "I'll see you Monday morning."

Zack takes an Uber back to his apartment. He spends most of Sunday ruminating about his first two weeks on the job and pondering what happened last night with Maria. Even though it was sexually frustrating that Maria would not allow anything further than revealing her tits to him and letting him play with them, he is content that he had that experience with her. Afterall, he did technically sleep with her. Even if it wasn't in the sense that most people understand that phrase to mean. He masturbates to an intense orgasm as he relives the events in his mind.

Week 3

The third week of the co-op Zackery will be working with Ella. He has been looking forward to this week since that first day at the lab when he was certain that Ella was flirting with him. She even rubbed her cute bubble butt against his groin. While all of the women are pretty, Zack thinks that Ella is the best looking with her shoulder length, reddish brown hair and large, brown, expressive eyes and an incandescent smile. Plus, she has a vivacious personality and a great body with 34B breasts and cute, firm, rounded buttocks. He is hoping that this will be another great week.

Ella, like Maria, is outwardly very professional as she teaches him about her area of the lab and how to use its equipment. Nonetheless, he cannot help but feel that she is touching his arm or back or chest a lot more than would normally be required. In addition, she stands very close to him, occasionally rubbing up against him. "She is definitely flirting with me," he thinks to himself.

"So, Zack did you have a good weekend? I noticed that Maria kept you here late on Friday. Do you do anything exciting?" Ella asks.

"Um. No. No, just chilled out ... um ... and recharged my batteries. Um, nothing happened," he stammered.

Ella looked at him with a quizzical grin, "Really. I thought you might have had a date, or had been with somebody this weekend. A tall, cute guy like you must have girls trying to gain your attention all the time."

"No. No, nothing happened with Maria. We just were working late and that was that," he responded nervously.

"I didn't say anything happened with Maria. I didn't think you would be so bold as to make a play for the boss' girlfriend. You do know that they are seeing each other, right?"

"Yes, I know that. He made that quite clear to me that first week when I was working with him."

"Good, because I like you, Zack. I would not want you to jeopardize your time with us at the lab. Anyway, a young man like yourself needs to get out once in a while. Enjoy life. Enjoy your time with us." Ella paused for a moment, smiled at him, and then continued, "Lois and I usually go out for Happy Hour on Wednesdays. We have a few drinks. We frequently have dinner at the pub. You should come out with us. It will be a good time, and I, for one, would like to get to know you better."

"Yeah. Yes. Yes, that would be great," he said a little too eagerly. "I would enjoy that very much."

"Excellent. Why don't you see if you can finish up this analysis by yourself and I'll go tell Lois about our plans for Wednesday evening. I know she will be happy to hear that you agreed to join us." Ella did go and tell Lois about their newly made plans, and then she sought out Maria.

"Hey Maria, I saw that you kept Zack here late on Friday. Just you and him, and with Tomás away no less," she chuckled. "So, how did that go? Did you and he have a good time?"

"What are talking about, Ella? We finished up the chromatograph adjustments and then went home."

"Really. Is that all that happened? I remember the day he started you saying something about trying him out yourself," Ella snickered.

"What did he say to you?" Maria asked sternly.

"He actually did not say anything. I was interrogating him about Friday, and implied that something occurred. He quickly and nervously denied that anything untoward happened. He was stuttering and stammering the whole time. I could tell from his hurried denial and anxious demeanor that you two were together after work."

"You are one sneaky bitch. Do you know that? Yes, we had dinner and I invited him back to my apartment. No, I did not take his virginity. I left that for you. Actually, do you think he still is a virgin?"

"No, after talking with him, I'm pretty sure he is not a virgin. But he is inexperienced, and I aim to address that issue."

"Well, you have fun. Are you going to involve Lois in your scheme?"

"Probably, we have not really discussed it yet."

Maria laughed out loud at this acknowledgment. "Remember what I said before, no shenanigans in the lab."

_____________________________

After work on Wednesday, Ella, Lois, and Zack walk to a nearby tavern for their weekly Happy Hour. The place is already fairly crowded, even though it is just after 5 o'clock. They grab a booth off to the side and settle in. The two ladies sit next to each other on one side of the booth while Zack sits across from them on the other side. In addition to the typical wines and liquors, the place has a nice selection of craft beers. It also has an impressive menu for a smaller neighborhood pub. "Are you getting adjusted to life in the real world?" Lois inquires.

"Yes. I am learning so much. Thank you both for all of your help," Zack responds.

"Oh, don't thank me. I haven't done anything yet. I don't get you for another two weeks," Lois replies.

"So, what are you drinking big guy?" Ella asks. "I am going to have my usual, a cosmopolitan."

"They have an impressive selection of craft beers here. Do they do flights? I'd like to sample a few of their brews," Zack answers.

Lois says, "Yes, you can order a flight here. I like the taste of beer; I just never know what to order. Can you teach me?"

"Of course," Zack replies. "We will both order the same four beers and taste them together. Brewing is like a cross between chemistry and biology. Let me explain it to you." For about the next 45 minutes, Lois and Zack were tasting their four beers and describing the appearance, aroma, flavor, and mouthfeel. Lois was gazing into Zack's eyes and appeared to be hanging on his every word, as he described the chemistry behind brewing. Ella was sitting here flabbergasted and somewhat annoyed at her friend. She tried to insert herself into the conversation, but since she wasn't drinking beer and didn't care for beer, she found it hard to contribute anything. At long last, Lois and Zack finished their beer tasting and Lois said, "I need to visit the lady's room. You know what they say, you never buy beer, you only rent it."

As Lois gets up, Ella stands up also and says, "I'll go with you. Zack why don't you peruse the menu while we're gone and decide what you want to eat."

When they are in the women's restroom, Ella challenges her friend. "What the hell are you doing? I thought you were my best friend. This was my chance to engage with Zack and you are dominating the evening with your love of beer and the way you are fawning over him."

"Oh, back off princess. He is all yours tonight. I'm just setting him up for when he is with me in 2 weeks," Lois retorts.

"Okay then. Chill out from now on," Ella asserts. "He is mine tonight. But just to make sure, I have an insurance policy." Ella reaches behind and unhooks her bra. She first pulls her right arm out of the bra strap and then her left arm. Finally, she pulls the bra out from the bottom of her blouse and places it in her handbag. She cups her boobs and bounces them. "This will ensure that I seize the initiative and have his full attention for the rest of the evening." Ella and Lois return to the booth where Zack is sitting. Ella is making sure that her tits are bobbing freely under her top.

Zack's eyes are fixated on Ella's chest as they return to the booth. Her boobs are bouncing and jiggling. And he swears that he can see her nipples pointing out through her blouse. It looks like she isn't wearing a bra. She wasn't like this back in the lab, or even earlier in the evening. He is confused, but delighted.

"So, did you decide what to order?" Ella queries. "I'm going to have the chopped salad. That is my favorite." Lois orders the Caesar salad with chicken, and Zack orders the fish and chips. When they finish their meal Ella says, "Zack can you walk us back to our apartment? It's only three blocks from the pub."

"Wait. You two are roommates? I should have guessed from the way you two are sympatico," Zack says. "It would be my pleasure to escort you two lovely ladies home." Ella grabs Zack's left arm and Lois grasps his right arm and they walk three abreast down the street to the apartment. Zack is feeling like a million bucks with two beautiful women holding onto his arms.

When they arrive at the apartment, Ella says, "Zack would you like to come for a nightcap or a cup of tea? I think I probably have another hour of life left in me before I need to sleep."

"I guess that would be alright. I do not feel tired yet, but I don't want to intrude on you two."

"You are more than welcome to come in and sit for an hour," Lois responds. "But I'm feeling drowsy, so I'm going straight to my room." She leans into him, stands up on her tiptoes, pulls down on his arm, and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Wow, I didn't realize how tall you were until just now. I think I hurt myself reaching up that high," she giggled. "Goodnight, you two. And Ella, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Ella escorted Zack to the couch and told him to make himself comfortable while she made them tea. After she set the tea on the sofa table, she sat next to him and snuggled up close to him. "This was a great evening. Thanks for coming out with us. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," she whispered.

Zack can't believe that this is happening to him. He puts his arm around Ella and she scooches even closer into him.

"Ah, this is nice." After a few minutes appreciating his embrace, she sits up and turns to face him. "You need to kiss me," she says as she sits on his lap and closes her eyes. Zack closes his eyes and brings his lips to hers. Almost immediately he feels her tongue snaking into his mouth. He opens his mouth and begins pushing back with his own tongue. This jousting continues for several minutes when Ella breaks contact with his mouth. "You are a really good kisser. Do you know that?" She begins to unbutton her blouse exposing her braless breasts.

"Wow," he exclaims as he gazes upon her 34B boobs. She has large 2.5-inch rose-colored areola capping her magnificent tits and her nipples protrude about half an inch. "They are glorious," he announces as he leans his face down and starts to kiss and lick and suckle her right boob. Meanwhile, his right hand moves to squeeze and fondle her left tit. Ella's boobs are very sensitive and if someone stimulates them in the right way, she can achieve orgasm. Zack's breast play is right on target. His large hand is massaging and caressing her boob perfectly; while his fingers are rubbing and gently flicking her nipple. Ella begins to moan and breathe heavy. She thrusts her shoulder back thereby pushing her tits deeper into Zack's mouth and hand. Zack recognizes that she is getting close to orgasm and increases his stimulation. Ella begins to tremble and groan. She then stiffens up and emits a long sign -- Aaaahhhhhhh -- before relaxing and melting in his arms. Zack stops his rubbing and licking and holds her tightly for several minutes.

"You are really, really good at that," she murmurs. "I can't believe that you got me off that quickly. You must be a real hit with girls back at university."

"I'm glad that I was able to satisfy you. Actually, I'm not all that experienced at sex. I guess I am kind of a chemistry nerd at school, and therefore don't attract much attention from women. I have never made someone cum just by playing with their breasts. I didn't even know that was possible."

"Well, let me tell you that was incredible. Those girls back at university don't know what they are missing. It's getting late and we all to be at work tomorrow. But before you go, let me take care of you." Ella slips to her knees between Zack's legs and starts to unbuckle his pants.

"Wait. What are you doing?"

Ella looks up at him and grins, "I said I was going to take care of you. I'm going to give you a blowjob. You treated me to a superb orgasm; I want to repay the favor. Now, lift up your butt and let me lower your pants." As she lowers his slacks, she is confronted by a six-inch long circumcised penis that is rather thick. It is erect and hard and leaking pre-cum. It is surrounded by a tangled mass of light brown pubic hair. The scrotum is quite large and also very hairy. "Woo, nice package, Zack. Now, lie back and enjoy."

She starts scratching his thighs with her long fingernails. This causes Zack to lean his head back and close his eyes. "That feels so good," he moans. After she has scratched every square inch of both his thighs -- the front, the inside, and the outside, she starts scratching and rubbing his balls. This causes Zack to groan again, "That feels amazing." Ella smiles at his comments and bends her head down such that her mouth is hovering over the head of his dick. Zack can feel her hot breath on his manhood. Suddenly, she opens her mouth wide and engulfs his cock with it. Her lips are tightly closed around the shaft of his dick and she begins bobbing down and up and down and up on his dick.

Zack starts tapping her on the shoulder and muttering, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh, my God, I'm gonna cum." Ella increases the pressure her lips are exerting on his dick and increases the speed of her bobbing. He begins quivering and shaking as his orgasm approaches. She uses her left hand to grab his balls and massage them. This is the final straw for Zack. He yells out and ejaculates into Ella's waiting mouth. One. Two. Three. Four. Five spurts of hot, thick, creamy semen flood into her mouth. She begins swallowing with the first shot so that she doesn't lose any of his seed. As his orgasm subsides, her bobbing slows down until she is merely gently sucking on the head. Eventually, she lets his dick fall from her mouth and she looks up at him and smiles.

"Oh, my God. Thank you. That was incredible. I cannot believe that you let me cum in your mouth. And that you swallowed all of my jism."

"You're welcome. But let's clear a few things up. First, it's not a real blowjob it you don't cum in someone's mouth. In that case, it's just giving head. And second, the semen is already in your mouth and you're tasting it, so why not just swallow. It less messy that way. Besides, ladies don't spit. It is not polite."

"One last thing before you leave, you should trim your pubic area. If you want a woman to suck your dick, you have to make the package look more pleasing to the eye. Also, too much hair can tickle a girl's nose or get in her mouth and gag her."

"Oh, okay. I'll make sure I start doing that." Since it was so late, Zack called an Uber to get back to his apartment, rather than walking. On the ride home he started wondering, "Is it going to be weird at the lab tomorrow working closely with Ella after what happened between us? I hope not, she's a really nice girl. I'll just have to play it cool and see how she acts."

______________________________

It was a busy day at the lab and Ella and Zack were constantly on the move. There was a rush job that had come in and they all needed to step up their game to get it completed on time. Ella was acting very professionally with Zack. She was still friendly but wasn't as touchy-feely as she had been previously. At the end of the day, she remarks to him, "That was a crazy day, wasn't it? Sometimes we get a job that needs to be expedited and it gets a little wild in here. Hopefully, tomorrow it will be back to normal. Since this is end of my week with you, I thought we could do something special. Would you like to come over to the apartment on Saturday for a home cooked meal? I will dazzle you with my culinary skills. I'm not a half bad chef, if I do say so myself. I hope you like Italian food, because I am planning on making one of my favorite Italian dishes. Oh, and just so you are aware, Lois will not be home. She is visiting her parents this weekend at their beach house."

Ella spends Saturday morning and afternoon preparing the food for this evening. She is making lasagna. It is a recipe taught to her by her maternal grandmother. It contains two kinds of meat, sweet Italian pork sausage and lean ground beef, and three kinds of cheese, Parmesan, mozzarella, and ricotta cheese. She is also making toasted garlic bread from a fresh loaf of Italian bread she purchased this morning. When she is finished prepping the meal, she takes a shower, washes her hair, shaves her legs, and even trims her pubic hair. She is planning on taking Zack to bed tonight and she wants to look and feel her best.

Zack also spends Saturday morning and afternoon getting ready for his dinner date with Ella. In the morning, he goes out and buys some cannoli that they can have for dessert. Then he goes to a local liquor store and purchases a bottle of Italian red wine n to have with dinner. In the afternoon, he takes a shower, shaves, and, taking Ella's suggestion to heart, trims and grooms his pubic hair. He is not sure what is going to happen tonight, but he wishes to be prepared.

Zack arrives at Ella and Lois' apartment promptly at 5 o'clock. He is wearing a pair of khaki slacks, a blue blazer, a white, button up shirt, and a colorful Jerry Garcia tie. Ella greets him at the door. "Well, don't you look handsome, and very color coordinated. I love that flamboyant tie. Where did you get it? And you brought dessert and wine, too. Thank you. You are so thoughtful."

Zackery is taken aback upon seeing Ella. He has never seen here wearing dressy clothes; he has always seen here in her office wardrobe. Tonight, she is wearing an elegant, off the shoulder, wine red, cocktail dress with black, strappy sandals. Her hair is styled, both her fingernails and toenails are painted a matching color, and she is wearing full make-up. "You look absolutely heavenly," exclaims Zackery.

123456...8