The Co-Op Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long table has been set up in the middle of the great room and everyone is seated around it, eating and chatting. Janet thanks Zack for attending their monthly gathering. "Bob and I want to thank you for joining us, we enjoyed having a newcomer and we hope you had a good time. I know our group can seem strange at first. But we are really just a collection of people who appreciate throwing off our everyday facades and getting back to nature. Back to basics -- friends, food, and fun." Everyone claps and Zack receives many pats on the back and thank-yous.

They call for an Uber, and on the way home Andrea says, "You must promise me that you will not to tell the others about the party, my friends, or what we did. I like to keep my personal life private. Discreet. And especially, out of the lab. I know Ella and Lois like to gossip about their weekends and the men that they have bedded. I am not like that. I do not wish to share intimate details of myself with others. I hope that you can respect my wishes."

"Don't worry. A gentleman does not kiss and tell. And I like to think of myself as a gentleman who keeps his word. Our time together will always be a pleasurable memory only between us."

"Thank you, Zack. You are a special person." She kisses him delicately on the lips and exits the car to her apartment.

When Zack arrives back at his place, he spends the rest of the day thinking about the past four weeks and wondering what the next four will have in store for him. It's difficult to imagine it could get any better.

Week 5

Zack begins his fifth week of the co-op working with Lois. She is obviously anxious to work with him and to make a connection with him. Besides explaining lab protocols and procedures, she is repeatedly talking about herself, and asking various questions about him. She is more animated around him and far less shy than when he first met her. She is also touching and grabbing him more than would normally be needed when orienting someone to the lab. He is convinced that she is flirting with him. Furthermore, after his experiences of the last few weeks, he is feeling more confident in himself and is flirting back with her.

Ella is finding excuses to come over and check on him. It is almost like she is jealous of the time Lois is spending with him and the attention she is lavishing upon him. Even Andrea is acting differently. Not enough that anyone else would notice, nonetheless she is less introverted and reserved around Zack. He will occasionally catch her eye and she will give him the faintest knowing smile or lascivious wink before looking away.

On Wednesday Lois announces, "Ella and I are going to Happy Hour at that tavern we took you to a couple of weeks ago. Do you want to join us again? You should definitely come. We will have a good time. And don't forget about their assortment of craft beers, I bet that there are several you have not sampled yet."

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. You two are a lot of fun to hang out with. And there are a few beers that looked interesting that I did not get a chance to taste last time."

After work on Wednesday the three of them walk to the local pub. Zack is in the middle with Lois holding onto his left arm and Ella on his right arm. He is feeling on top of the world. He has a beautiful woman on each arm and he is remembering the great time they had at the bar previously. In addition, there was the fantastic sexual encounter he had with Ella afterwards. "I wonder if anything is going to happen tonight?" he thinks. "I know Ella is interested in me. But now Lois seems to be interested, also. A guy can always hope."

When they arrive at the pub, they seek out a booth. Zack slides in first, assuming the ladies are going to sit next to each other like last time. However, Lois quickly slips in next to him, leaving Ella to sit by herself on the opposite side. He reaches for the list of specialty brews to see what they have on tap this week. Ella places her hand on his arm and gazes into his eyes. "I have never been much of a beer drinker. Probably because I do not understand much about the various styles. I want to learn. Can you help me pick a beer that I might like?"

"Sure, I would be glad to help you," Zack responds. He starts to explain the difference between ales and lagers. And then goes on about some of the different styles of beer, such as pale ales, India pale ales, porters, stouts, and wheat beers. After Ella explains to him what she likes to drink, he says, "Since you like coffee and sweeter drinks, but do not like bitter tastes, you should a try this porter that they have. I think that you will appreciate the flavors." He orders himself an IPA, while Lois orders a wheat beer. They order some appetizers and small plates to nibble on while they are drinking and talking.

"Oh, Lois I will not be around this weekend. I have to complete that course about electroanalytical chromatography before we get the new equipment in," Ella announces.

"I didn't know you were going to be away," Lois replies. "My parents told me I can use the beach house this weekend. Oh well, sorry you will not be able to come with me." She turns to Zack and asks," Will you come with me this weekend? I hate to be alone at the beach house. We can go for a swim in the ocean and lie on the sand and read. And there are so many great seafood restaurants to pick from. Please say you will join me."

Zack is unsure about accepting this invitation from Lois after what happened with Ella two weeks ago. He doesn't want to upset Ella by agreeing to go away with Lois. On the other hand, this invite from Lois sounds like it could be fun. He looks up at Ella, who is looking at Lois, and she says, "Oh no, I love your parent's beach house. I am so disappointed I will not able to go." She turns to face him, "You should go Zack. Their house is one block from the beach. It's wonderful. You will have a grand time."

"Well, how can I refuse such a gracious invitation, I would love to go with you this weekend."

___________________________

Zackery meets Lois at 9 AM on Saturday morning at her apartment. She wanted to get an early start so that they can spend maximum time at the beach house. As per her instructions he is wearing his bathing trunks and a beach jacket so they can head straight to the beach when they arrive. He also has a duffel bag with a change of clothes and some toiletries. Lois comes out of the apartment wearing a gauze beach cover and a wide-brimmed straw hat. The cover-up is loose fitting and hides her curves. Since she is wearing flip-flops, and not shoes with heels as she does at the lab, she appears shorter than Zack is used to.

She flips him a set of car keys and declares, "You're driving stud. I wish to enjoy the ride for a change."

He looks at her quizzically and responds, "But I do not know where we are going. Besides, I'm not sure I want to drive a strange car. What if something happens?"

"Nothing is going to happen, except that I get to relax and you, being the fine gentleman that you are, get to chauffeur me around. Now don't be a nervous nellie and get in the car."

Zack opens the passenger door for her to get into her older model, Victory Red Chevrolet Impala. It has a bench front seat and a radio with an CD and MP3 player. She starts up a summer beach playlist of music and directs him to the highway. "It will take about 70 minutes to get there. We have some fun tunes to keep us company and plenty of time to talk. So, what do you want to know about me?" They spend the initial part of the drive down to the beach house getting to know each other's life stories.

After about 30 minutes the road narrows to two lanes as it enters a pine forest. There are very few houses to be seen anymore and no traffic whatsoever. Lois reaches over and places her hand on Zack's thigh. "You have really muscular thighs. Do you run?"

"Yes, I do. It is a way to keep active and stay in shape. I especially like to run in the morning. It is cooler and it energizes you. It's a great way to start the day."

"Maybe we can run on the beach in the morning. I also like to run; although I probably cannot run as fast or as long as you. Your legs are so much longer than mine. Running along the surf in the morning is almost a spiritual experience for me."

"That would be great. It sounds like it would be a fantastic way to start the day."

Lois moves her hand up his thigh and begins rubbing his groin. "Oh, what have we here?" Zack's dick begins to grow with stimulation she is providing.

"That feels wonderful. But, should you be doing that while I'm driving?"

"Sure, haven't you ever had road head? It will help pass the time for the remainder of the trip." She moves closer to him and unties his swim trunks and starts to pull them done. "Lift your butt so I can get at you." He lifts his bottom up from the seat and she pulls his trunks down. "Aah, that's what I was looking for." His prick in engorged and standing up. She starts stroking it, using some of the pre-cum for lubrication. "Now, doesn't that feel nice?"

"Yes. Yes, it feels incredible. But I am not sure if I can drive with you doing that. Besides what if someone sees us." Lois leans her face over and slurps the head of his dick into her mouth. "Oooooh. I cannot believe that you are doing that. In the car. While I am driving." Lois begins bobbing up and down on his cock. "No. No, you have to stop. I feel like I am going to lose control of the car."

Lois pops off his dick and picks her head up to look around. She has a big smile on her face as she gazes out the window. "Pull off the road up ahead, in another half mile. There is a small clearing among the trees that people use as a rest stop. I'll finish you there. I certainly do not want to cause an accident."

Zack pulls the car off the road and onto a grassy spot among the trees. They are sheltered from view of any passing vehicles. She bends her head down and wraps her lips around his stiff prick. She cups his balls with her right hand and picking up where she left off, begins bobbing up and down on his dick.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Here it cums. Ooooooooh," Zack bellows. She feels his cock swell in her mouth and his balls tighten in her hand. She feels the rhythmic pulsations of his cock begin and then her mouth is flooded with a warm, thick, bland but mildly sweet liquid. She has to swallow rapidly so as not to lose any of his tasty nectar. She certainly does not want to create a mess in the car, since there is nowhere to clean up. As the pulsations abate and the spurting lessens, she slows her bobbing motion and starts to suck and lick. She notices that his dick becomes less hard, although it never goes completely flaccid. She releases his cock from her mouth and licks around the head and shaft to make sure she didn't leave any semen behind.

"I hope you enjoyed that. I know I did. I have always wanted to give road head, and now seemed like a good time. This is something exciting about the forbidden nature of blowing a guy in a car, where it is possible that some stranger could catch them. Oh, And Ella's right. You do have good tasting cum."

Zack says, "Wait. What? You guys talk about each other's sex lives and share intimate details like that?"

She replies, "Of course we do. We are not just roommates, we're BFFs. We share everything." With that she winks at him. "Now, let's get back on the road. I want to hit the beach."

When they arrive at Lois' parent's beach house, she opens the door and gives Zack a brief tour.

The house is sitting up on stilts, high enough to park the car underneath and also to protect the house from flooding. There is an enclosed, outdoor shower on the ground level. The first floor has a living room, a kitchen/dining area, a powder room, and a utility room with a washer and dryer. The second floor has two full bathrooms and three bedrooms. Lois and Zack grab some towels and a blanket and walk the one block to the beach.

It is a gorgeous day, sunny with blue skies and a temperature of 87 degrees. Once they are on the beach, they lay down the blanket and put these stuff on it. "Come on, I want to go for a swim. The water temperature has been really nice lately," Lois announces. As she removes her gauzy beach coverup, Zack notices that she is wearing an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini. Just like in that song from the 1960s. Her shoulder length, curly, honey blonde hair is framing the bright smile on her face. Her piercing blue eyes are watching him watching her. Her large 33C breasts are barely concealed by the bikini top and Zack is marveling at her barely covered body.

Lois turns and starts running towards the water. Zack now has a great view of her exposed ass cheeks. The yellow ties on either side of her bikini bottoms are bouncing around as she jogs towards the water. He finally regains control of his astonishment, and begins to sprint after her into the blue ocean water. He catches up with her when she is in knee high water. He grabs her around the waist and they both splash into the surf, laughing. After frolicking in the ocean for about half an hour, they return to their blanket and dry off. Lois lies down on her stomach and asks, "Would you put lotion on my back. I want to work on my tan, but I do not wish to burn." She retrieves the suntan lotion from her bag and unknots the ties holding up her bikini top.

"Uh. Sure, it would be my pleasure to lotion you up." He takes the tube of lotion, squirts some on his hands and starts applying it to her shoulders and back. It doesn't take long to complete that task, since she is petite at 5 feet tall and 100 pounds.

"Could you do my legs, also? I cannot get up since I already untied my top. Thanks."

Zack pours more lotion onto his hands and begins rubbing it into her calves. He works his way up to her thighs and his dick starts to stiffen. She opens her legs slightly and say, "Don't forget to do the whole leg and the exposed parts of my butt, please." As he drizzles lotion onto her ass cheeks and starts to rub it in, his dick becomes erect and he has to adjust his swim trunks so that he is not tenting.

He applies some lotion to himself, lies on his back, and closes his eyes to soak up the warm summer sun. "Wow. This co-op is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me," he thinks. He sneaks his hand over to Lois and gently touches her hand. She responds by grasping his hand and sighing. They lie there, holding hands and enjoying each other's company and the pleasant summer day.

After a while, Lois reties her bikini top and sits up, "I'm getting hungry. Shall we go get some lunch? There is a neat little beachside cafe three blocks from here."

"Sure, that sounds great. I am getting hungry, too." They walk along the surf holding hands until they reach the restaurant. They sit at an interior table out of the sun but still with a beautiful view of the beach and the ocean. They both order the pulled pork sandwich and a beer. Lois has a side salad and Zack has the mac and cheese.

"So, Zack are you having a good experience during this co-op? Is it everything you hoped it would be?" Lois asks.

"Gosh, it is more than I had hoped it would be. The lab is incredible. It is mind-blowing to put all of the didactic knowledge I have gained in the classroom to practical use. And all of you guys, uh I mean ladies, have been wonderful. So friendly and helpful. That is more than I ever dreamed would happen."

"Well, I am glad that you are having a worthwhile experience. And I am especially happy to get to know you on a more personal level, a more intimate level. You are really a wonderful guy."

"Thanks, it has been great getting to know you, too." After lunch they head back to the beach, where there is more swimming and lounging on the beach. Eventually, they proceed back to the beach house. Lois leads him to the outdoor shower and says, "We should wash off before proceeding into the house. We do not want to track sand into the house."

They both step into the enclosed, outdoor shower and Lois turns on the water. She nonchalantly removes her bikini and Zack sees her nude for the first time. He marvels at her 33C breasts. They are large for her petite body, but do not look overly big. She has pale pink areola and flat nipples. He is surprised that her pussy is shaved completely bare. She is seductively rubbing herself to remove any sand. "Well, come on. Get your trunks off and get cleaned up. I do not want to stand outside in this shower all day," she giggles.

He removes his swim trucks and she sees his thick, six-inch dick for the first time. "Wow, that's a nice package you have there. And your pubic hair is trimmed, too. I'll bet Ella talked you into that didn't she? She is always going on about how more guys need to trim their pubes."

"Uh, yeah. She did suggest it. I thought it was a good idea, so I did it."

"Well, it looks delectable. Let me help you wash off the sand." She starts fondling his cock and balls and he becomes even more engorged and rigid. "It looks that someone is ready to play. Let's dry off and move this party inside." She turns off the shower and they both dry themselves and head into the house. "Let's go upstairs to my bedroom," Lois says as she starts bounding up the steps to the second floor. She is stark-naked and Zack is watching her cute butt bounce and jiggle as she moves. He follows her into one of the second-floor bedrooms. She flops on the double bed and says, "Come to me quickly, Zackery.' He lies next to her, embraces her voluptuous form, and begins to kiss her. Their tongues aggressively thrust and parry with each other in an impassioned kiss. He starts to massage and squeeze her boobs while playing with her nipples with his thumb and index finger. Her previously flat nipples have become stiff and erect and he moves his mouth down to feast upon them. He enjoys flicking at her nipples with his tongue.

All of this stimulation gets Lois extremely aroused and her pussy is wet and throbbing. She pushes him to roll him over onto his back and sits astride him. "I need to have you in me. Right now," she implores. She raises herself up, grasps his cock and positions it at the entrance to her cunt, and slowly impales herself. "Ooh, your thick prick feels so, so good." She begins bouncing up and down.

Zack is savoring the view from his supine position underneath her. He gets to see the feminine curves of her torso and also watch her large tits bounce and jiggle as she makes love to him. He reaches up to cup and hold her breasts and to tweak her engorged nipples.

"Oh, baby. That feels so amazing. Keep doing that. Just like that," she murmurs. She reaches her right hand down and begins fiddling with her clitoris. Almost immediately the pressure in her pelvis rapidly crescendos and then explodes. Waves and waves of pleasure begin coursing through her and her pussy starts contracting around his hard dick. She cries out, "Oooooh. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Zack is thoroughly captivated by his passive position. He is lying on his back while she is doing most of the work. Granted he is caressing her boobs and working her nipples, but she is bouncing up and down on his dick, controlling the pace and depth of penetration, and rubbing her own clit. He is enjoying watching her face react, and her tits jiggle and shake. He did not realize that being in a submission position could be so gratifying.

As Lois climaxes, her vaginal contractions on his dick send him over the precipice. He yells out, "Here it cums. Here it cums. I'm Cumming. Oooooh." She sits further down on him so that he is as deep as possible. She rocks her pelvis to and fro, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. His wide dick is stretching her. Filling her up. She can feel his cock throbbing inside her, and she is aware of a growing warmth and wetness in her pussy. These sensations add to the immensity of her orgasm and prolong its duration. Finally, she goes limp and collapses upon him. He wraps his arms around her petite body and embraces her. She is panting and sighing into the crook of his neck.

1...345678