The Co-Op Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, aren't you sweet. Come in and sit down. I have some crudité as an appetizer before dinner. Zack opened the bottle of wine, while Ella put a playlist of smooth jazz music on the stereo. They sat on the sofa snacking on the raw vegetables and onion dip, drinking the wine, and telling each other about themselves.

In due course, a timer sounded in the kitchen, and Ella got up to take dinner out of the oven. They moved to the dining room and had a lovely dinner together, Zack couldn't stop from exclaiming over the lasagna, "This may be the best pasta I have ever tasted. Thank you so much for making it. It must have taken you all day to prepare it."

"I am delighted that you like it. I only make it for special occasions. It takes a little bit of work, but it is so worth it. And thank you for bring the wine, it pairs nicely with this meal." They finish the bottle of wine with dinner, and when they are done eating, Zack helps Ella clear the table. They move back to the sofa where Ella sets up tea and the cannoli Zack brought for dessert.

One thing leads to another and soon they are kissing and hugging and starting to tear at each other's clothing. "I think we should move this party to the bedroom," Ella announces. "We will be more comfortable there." She shows him to her bedroom. There is a queen size bed with night stands on either side. Off to the left is a closet, while off to the right in the door to the bathroom. "Why don't you light the candles on the nightstands, and put on some romantic music. Make yourself comfortable. I am going to change."

Zack is not entirely sure what she meant by "Make yourself comfortable." Should he get naked? That seems kind of forward and awkward, in case he misunderstood her intentions. He decides to remove his tie and unbutton the top two buttons on his shirt. He removes his shoes and socks, props up two pillows on the bed. He lies down on the bed facing the door to the bathroom, awaiting her return.

Ella comes out of the bathroom wearing a lilac babydoll nightie. The sheer, lacy top clings to and highlights her 34B breasts. Zack can almost make out her large, rose-colored areola and thick, protruding nipples. Underneath she is wearing a thong pantie that reveals her amazing bubble butt.

"You look incredible. I do not believe I have ever seen a more beautiful and sexy women," Zack proclaims. "I wasn't sure what you meant when you said, 'Make yourself comfortable,' so I just took off my tie and removed my shoes and socks."

"Thank you for the compliment. I gather you appreciate my outfit. But you have way too many clothes on. I guess I will just have to undress you myself. This should be fun. It is like unwrapping a gift." Ella climbs on the bed and crawls over to Zack. She begins by unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. "Ooo. Very nice," she exclaims, as she scratches her nail all over his naked chest.

"That feels so wonderful when you scratch me. You have remarkable fingernails."

"Well, you are just full of compliments tonight. Yes, I keep them moderately long and sharp. Just for occasions like this. Wait until you see what else I have in store for you." She starts undoing his belt and pulling his slacks down to reveal his navy-blue boxer briefs. "It looks like somebody is excited to be here this evening," she says as she briefly pats the bulge in his shorts. This causes his dick to twitch and grow even more. She then starts scratching his legs slowly moving up to his thighs. "You have very muscular legs compared to your upper body. You must be a runner. I like runners; they have great stamina."

Between the sensuousness of her scratching his thighs and gently brushing over his cock occasionally, and the anticipation of what is about to happen, all Zack can do is moan and sigh.

"Now, let me see what you having hiding under here." She abruptly grasps the top of his boxer briefs and pulls them down causing his dick to pop up. It is erect, fully engorged, and leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. "Wow, you took my suggestion and trimmed your pubes. This is much more attractive than that jungle you had before. It even makes your dick look longer and fatter. I guess this means I am going to have to reward you somehow. But don't worry, I'll think of something." She lies down next to him and pulls him towards her. They begin kissing, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. Zack starts massaging her breasts, while she alternates between rubbing his cock and cupping his balls. After several minutes, Ella breaks off their kiss and grasps his hand and removes it from her breast. She sits up and pulls off the babydoll nightie. "I think that this will be much better for both of us," she whispers, as she lies back down. Zack lowers his mouth to her succulent boob and begins to lick and kiss and suck.

Zack's breast play is beginning to get Ella excited. She starts squirming about and groaning and panting. Seeing the effect he is having on her, and remembering how he triggered her to cum last time, energizes him and he starts tweaking the nipple of one boob, while licking about the areola of the other. After a minute, he switches sides. "Oh, my God. You are so good at that," she exclaims. "But this time, I do not want to cum that way." She pulls off her panties revealing her pussy to him for the first time. Zack is overwhelmed looking at her sex. Her pubic hair is trimmed short and in the shape of a landing strip. Her vulva are moist and glistening. The aroma of her excitement is intoxicating. She pushes his head down towards her pussy. "Let's see what tricks that magic mouth of yours can perform down there."

Zack lets her guide his head to her twat and he begins licking around the outer lips, lapping up her moisture. "You taste so good," he announces. "And your scent is invigorating." His tongue digs deeper and he starts slurping her inner lips gathering up their moisture. At last, he moves his hands into position and parts her lips. His face pushes up against her vulva as his tongue penetrates her hole.

"You make me feel incredible. You have some amazing skills, young man," Ella mutters as her body begins to tremble under his continued oral onslaught.

Zack shifts his position slightly and reaches his left hand up to caress her tit. He moves his mouth up and begins to lick around her clitoris. He is preforming circles around her love button and occasionally lets his tongue lap across it.

"Just do it already," she yells and pushes his head down firmly into her pussy.

With this prompting, Zack licks the clitoris directly. Hard and swift. Ella's trembling turns into full on shaking. She begins to emit a low moan that crescendos in volume, until she shouts, "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, my God, yes." She clamps her thighs around his head and pushes on his head harder. After what seems like five minutes to Zack, but was only about 30 seconds, her body relaxes and becomes flaccid. Once released from the grasp of her thighs, Zack begins gulping for air. His mouth and nose were pushed so tight against her pussy that he could barely breathe.

Once he has caught his breath, he moves up alongside her and tightly embraces her fully nude body, as she lies there panting and sighing with her eyes closed. "I hope that was okay for you," he whispers. "I have done it a few times in the past, but lately I have been reading about cunnilingus on the internet. I wanted to be prepared in case the situation ever presented itself."

"Ella opens her eyes and turns her head to face him. "You mean you learned to do that from reading about it on websites?"

"Yea, I did. I guess I am just a nerd that way. You can learn about lots of things online."

"You keep suggesting that you are sexually naïve, but so far, I have found that you have one talented mouth, Zackery. I want to know what else you are good at? Have you ever fucked a woman? Show me what you got, big boy." Ella beams her luminescent smile and opens her legs.

Zack accepts the invitation and mounts her. She reaches down and spreads her vulva apart with one hand while grabbing his cock with the other hand and positioning it at the entrance to her vagina. He begins to push and she can feel his thick dick begin to invade her innermost sanctum. "Aaahh, that feels wonderful. But go slow at first. When I initially saw your dick, I thought it looked thicker than average. Then when I had it in my mouth, I knew it was wider than usual because I really had to open up to suck on it. Now that it is in my pussy, I feel so full. So stretched apart. So stuffed." Ella flexes her hips and wraps her legs around his. "Alright big fellow, let me see what you've got."

Zack is resting on his elbows slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, letting her get adjusted. The sensation is awesome. His cock is snuggly wrapped by the velvety, moist walls of her vagina. He closes his eyes and begins rocking back and forth. With each thrust he penetrates deeper and deeper, until finally he bottoms out and feels his balls against her ass. When he hears her last command, he begins to plunge in and out more vigorously. He pulls almost completely out and dives back in until his groin impacts hers. He is already feeling the boiling begin in his balls. In an effort to delay his orgasm, he slows down his thrusting. He opens his eyes to look at her and realizes that she has been gazing at him the entire time.

"The angelic look on your face tells me that you must really be enjoying this," Ella whispers. She wraps her arms around him so that he is fully enveloped by her body. "Do not slow down. You already made me cum once. This time is for you." She closes her eyes and puckers her lips. He takes the hint and bends his face down to hers and they begin a passionate kiss. Their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

Zack begins thrusting again and in a few minutes he feels the boiling in his balls again. He breaks off their kiss and buries his face in her neck, sucking the skin, and grunting with each plunge. The tingling starts to spread from his balls down his legs and up the shaft of his penis. He starts to quiver, and then tenses up and yells out, "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh" as the semen surges out of his penis and is deposited inside her. It feels like his very essence is leaving his body. After about 15 seconds, he collapses on her. Drained.

Ella lets him rest for a few seconds before his full weight on her becomes intolerable. She pushes at him and whispers, "Ease up big boy, you're crushing me."

Zack quickly regains his senses and get back up on his elbows and knees. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just feeling so, so depleted."

"It's okay. You didn't hurt me. In a way I am glad I was able to deplete you. That means it was good."

"Good? It was fantastic." Zack rolls off of her and lies on his back; his legs and groin are still feeling tingly. Post-coital lethargy starts to overtake him and he closes his eyes. Ella pulls up the bedsheet over them both, scooches up next to him, and puts her arm across his chest. She closes her eyes and soon they are both asleep.

______________________________

Zackery wakes up for the second week in a row in a strange room, in a strange bed. This time, however, he is lying next a nude woman who has her arm draped over him. "I cannot believe that this is happening to me. This is probably the best co-op experience that anyone has ever had," he thinks to himself. He feels Ella stir and turns his head to look at her.

As Ella stirs it takes her a moment to realize where she is and what has happened. She opens her eyes. She is in her room, in her bed. Her arm is draped around a nude man. Oh right, Zackery. She remembers last night's dinner and the incredible sex they had. She snuggles up closer to him, and throws her leg over his legs. "Good morning, Zackery. I hope you slept well. I certainly did. How long have you been staring at me?"

"I just woke up myself a minute ago. And I wasn't staring. I was gazing appreciatively at the beautiful women who was kind enough to share her bed with me."

"Ah, aren't you sweet. Well, we should get up. I don't know about you, but I am starving. There is a fantastic little diner a few blocks from here that Lois and I go to frequently on Sundays. They do really delicious omelets. But I need to shower first. You can join me, if you wish." Ella gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom. Zack stares at her adorable bubble butt as she sashays into the bathroom. He hears the water turn on and he gets out of bed to join her.

Zack opens the door to the shower stall and steps in. "Oh good, you're here," Ella says as she hands him a soapy washcloth. "You can wash my back."

Zack starts to scrub her back starting at the shoulders and he works his way down to soap up her delectable rounded ass cheeks. She turns around to face him. "Now do the front. But all of the front, not just the parts that interest you," she laughs. Zack does as he is told and cleans her entire body. She rinses off and takes the washcloth and washes him. She notices his erection and says, "Boy, this thing never quits, does it?" She falls to her knees and takes his dick into her mouth and proceeds to give him a blowjob. "Thank you again, for trimming down here. It looks so much better than that hairy mess you had before. And because it is less hairy, I can do this." She takes one ball into her mouth and sucks on it.

"Wow, that feels so good. Nobody had ever done that to me before."

"That's because there was too much hair. Nobody wants to get hair in their mouth and gag on it." Ella takes the other ball into her mouth and sucks on it. Next, she moves back to his dick and proceeds to give him a "no nonsense" blowjob. Her mouth is bobbing up and down over the head, her right hand is jerking up and down simultaneously, and her left hand is cupping his balls. It doesn't take long until a load of cum explodes into her waiting mouth. She swallows it all in one gulp and stands up. "Will you kiss me?" she asks.

"Of course." Zack embraces her and he enthusiastically kisses her. His tongue probing her mouth for about a minute.

"Zack, you are a great guy. I hope you know that."

"What makes you say that?" he inquires.

"You just kissed me after I gave you a blowjob and swallowed your cum. Some guys would be grossed out by that. Or they think it is gay."

"Really? You are the first woman to ever let me cum in her mouth, let alone swallow my seed. When you asked for a kiss, I didn't even think it was an option. Why would I not kiss you? You were just generous enough to suck on my dick, let me cum in your mouth, and swallow it. Of course, you deserve a kiss. Besides, I found it kind of erotic."

"And that is why you are a great guy," she replies. "Now, let's get dressed and head to breakfast. I am famished." Ella puts on a pale blue sundress that flows to her mid-calf and they walk hand-in-hand to the diner and have breakfast. Ella gets a Spanish omelet with a side of bacon, while Zack gets a Western Omelet with a side of sausage.

When they are finished eating, Zack walks Ella back to her apartment. "I'm kind of sad that I will not be working closely with you anymore. I am assigned to be with Andrea this coming week. She seems like a strange bird."

Ella smiles and says, "Oh, you might be surprised. I have heard some stories about her. Anyway, we will still see each other every day in the lab. And we can still go out for the Wednesday Happy Hour at the pub or on the weekends. Although, next weekend I am not available, I'm sorry to say. The lab is sending me to a conference to learn a new analytical technique."

Zack kisses her goodbye and he walks back to his apartment.

Week 4

It is now Andrea's week to work with Zack. He is trepidatious about working with her at first. She is businesslike but still friendly, and very knowledgeable. He feels that he is learning a great deal from her and is starting to warm up to her quiet and introverted manner.

Andrea has been patiently waiting for her week to work with Zack. She has been watching first Maria and then Ella fawn over Zack. She has observed them invite him out to dinner and for drinks at the local tavern. She feels uncomfortable with public displays of interest or affection in the workplace, but she also wishes to get to know Zack better. At the end of the day on Thursday she pulls him aside, "Hey Zack, are you free on Saturday night? I have a party to attend at my best friend's house; and I do not want to go alone. Since I currently do not have a boyfriend, I was wondering if you would be willing to attend the party as my escort. Please feel free to say 'No.' No pressure."

Zack considers it for a minute and replies, "Sure, why not. I'm not doing anything on Saturday."

"That's terrific. Here is my address. Take an Uber to my place, and then we will go to my friend's house. Her name is Janet. Bring a change of clothes, there is a chance that we will wind up sleeping over. These parties can go late. Oh, and do not mention this to the other girls. I like to keep my personal life private."

As the Uber pulls up to Andrea's house, Zack gets out of the car to greet her. The way she is dressed accentuates her 5-foot-11 height, almost as tall as Zack. She is wearing a bright tie-dyed top and a mustard colored, ankle-length skirt with sandals. Her mid-back length, straight, black hair is not in her usual ponytail, but hanging loosely over her shoulders and held in place by a wide headband. There are three strands of colored love beads hanging around her neck. She looks like a hippie from the 1970s. She gives him a kiss hello. On the lips. Zack is surprised at this since at work she is always so reserved. "This could be a very interesting night," he thinks to himself.

They get back into the Uber and Andrea tells the driver where they are going. They rapidly leave the city environs and into a more rural area. After about a 20-minute drive they approach what appears to be a farm. There are fenced in fields with sheep and goats and cows and chickens. There is a barn further on down the driveway, and still further along the driveway a large two-story, stone house with a walk around porch.

As they exit the vehicle, Andrea grabs his arm and says, "Now, don't get freaked out by my friends. They are back-to-nature, free-spirit types. But they are very gracious and welcoming."

They enter the foyer of the huge farmhouse arm in arm. "Please take off your shoes and leave them here," Andrea says. Zack slips off his shoes and socks and she lines up their footwear along with the others. From the amount of shoes and sandals, it appears that there are a least a dozen people here already.

Zack is astonished as they enter the great room. It is approximately 20 by 30 feet with a ceiling that is two-stories high. There are skylights on either side of a large ceiling fan, that is slowly rotating. There is a balcony on the second floor that encircles the great room and one can see doors to many rooms on the second floor. There is a grand staircase on the left that leads to the upper floor. A keg of beer is sitting in a tub of ice next to the stairs alongside a table overflowing with snacks. Couches and chairs and tables are scattered about and define various sitting spaces. Zack notices the distinct, earthy, fruity aroma of marijuana in the air. Lighting is provided by black lights and lava lamps and candles lending a surrealistic glow to the scene. There is a mixture of folk rock and psychedelic rock music playing. Three couples are dancing in the middle of the room. They are all dressed like Andrea, like they were transported from the 1960s to now. Off to the right side he notes that two topless women and one completely nude guy are standing and conversing, nonchalantly.

"Wow, I do not believe I have ever been to a party like this. The whole vibe is unreal. I feel like I have passed through a time portal and I am back in the 1960s," Zack mentions to Andrea.

123456...8