The Co-Op Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it seems weird at first, but give it some time. Everyone is very nice and they all just want to relax and enjoy themselves," Andrea responds. "Several of them have stressful jobs during the week, and this is their way of relaxing and recharging.

"Andrea, you made it." She turns to see her best friend, Janet, and Janet's husband, Bob, striding up to them. Andrea and Janet hug and then Andrea and Bob hug.

Andrea announces, "This is my friend Zackery from work. I didn't want to come alone and he graciously agreed to accompany me."

"Welcome, Zackery. As you have probably guessed, I am Janet and this is my husband, Bob." Janet gives Zack a hug and Bob shakes his hand. "Please make yourself at home. We have a keg of our home-brewed beer and a table full of munchies over there. And if you fancy it, we have some of our home-grown marijuana. It was an excellent crop this year. Do you smoke?"

"I do occasionally; I am a college student after all. I am more of a beer guy, but I will sample both, especially since they are home made." Turning to Andrea he asks, "Would you like me to get us both a beer to start?"

"Absolutely. I will save you a spot on the sofa. Janet and Bob and I have some catching up to do."

Zack wanders over to the keg and pours a pint for both Andrea and himself. He then puts some cheese and meats and crackers onto a plate to bring back with him. He finds Andrea sitting on a couch. She pats the empty spot next to her and he sits down, handing her the beer. They are facing Janet and Bob, who are sitting on two chairs across from the couch.

After a few minutes of listening to Andrea and Janet chit-chat, Bob stands up and addresses Zack, "C'mon, let me show you around the house, while the girls are talking." He gives Zack a tour of the enormous farmhouse. There is a kitchen, a large pantry, a small dining area, and a powder room on the first floor in addition to the great room. The second-floor balcony completely surrounds the great room. There are multiple bedrooms, two bathrooms, a library, a home office, and the master bedroom that are accessible from the balcony. Moreover, he explains that they produce almost all of their own food, and strive to be self-sufficient. They even manage to sell fresh produce to the local market, to help with expenses.

When they return from the tour, they find Andrea and Janet sitting on the same couch. However, this time they are both topless and sharing a joint. "Well, I can see that you two took no time at all in getting comfortable. And high," Bob pronounces. He turns to Zack and says, "Look like we have some catching up to do, my friend."

Zack is flabbergasted. He is looking at two women, one who has known for only four weeks and the other who he just met, with their breasts exposed to him, to the world, and they seem oblivious to that fact. He is fixated on his coworker, Andrea. In the lab, she appears to be introverted and reserved and shy. But here with her friends, she is practically the complete opposite. He cannot take his eyes off Andrea. Her long jet-black hair stands in contrast to her pale skin. Her hair, and the love beads she is still wearing, are partially obscuring his view of her tits. They are smaller than the other breasts he has seen during this co-op, probably an A cup with small quarter-sized, light pink areola. But the nipples. The nipples are sticking out almost one inch and are hard and thick. He has never seen nipples so long in his life, even in porn. They are mesmerizing.

"Where have you been, Zackery? Has Bob been boring you with stories about the farm?" Andrea asks. "Come and sit next to me. You must try this weed. Janet was correct when she said it was a good crop this year." Zack sits next to her on the sofa. She takes a drag from the joint and hands it to him. He inhales deeply and then coughs a few times. "See, I told you it was strong stuff. It'll get you mellow real quick." They sit on the couch for several minutes passing the joint back and forth. "I feel like dancing. Do you wanna dance with me?" she inquires.

"I'm not much of a dancer, but you go ahead. I am going to grab another beer and mingle." Zack wanders over to a group of people with Bob and Janet. They introduce him to everyone and he joins the conversation. It is an interesting group of people who lead normal lives during the week and get together monthly for these wild gatherings at the farm. They are all very friendly and accepting of Zack. Two of the women and one of the guys are attorneys. There is a physician, a plumber, and several teachers. One of the fellows is a marketing manager. "Getting back to nature" and "back to basics" are the phrases he keeps hearing people say. This is their opportunity to destress and rejuvenate themselves. Everyone is congenial and mellow. "I wonder how much of that is the pot or the alcohol? Or how much is that they are just nice people enjoying themselves?" he thinks to himself.

By this time all of the women are topless and all of men are shirtless. In fact, now three of the men are fully naked. Zack is starting to feel out of place being fully clothed, so he also removes his shirt. He doesn't feel comfortable taking off his pants because his dick is erect and hard. "I have seen more pairs of naked boobs tonight then I have previously in entire life," he thinks. "These other guys do not seem affected by the nudity at all. I guess you can become accustomed to seeing topless women and not immediately develop a hard-on."

As he is standing with the group, Andrea sneaks up behind him and spins him around, "Hey there, Zackery. I need a hug." She then embraces him and kisses him. He parts his lips and her tongue begins to explore his mouth and do battle with his tongue. He can feel her pointy nipples jabbing into his chest. This entire night is surreal. He is making out with Andrea, the last one at the lab he would have imagined kissing. In addition, at 5-foot-11 she is almost as tall as his 6-foot-2 frame. It is unfamiliar for him to be able to stand up straight and kiss a women. "I'm getting tired. Why don't we go up to our room? Janet assigned us the large bedroom for the night, since you are the special guest."

They walk hand in hand up the grand staircase and Andrea shows him to their room for the night. It is indeed a large room, 12 by 14 feet, with a queen size bed, two nightstands, and a dressing table with a chair. And of course, two lava lamps, one on each nightstand.

Andrea begins removing her remaining clothes. "I hope you do not mind but I usually sleep in the nude. You should get your slacks off and join me in bed." She removes her skirt and panties, and climbs into the bed. He notices that her pubic hair is black like the hair on her head. And there is a lot of it. Wild and untrimmed. "I guess that is where the term 'bush' comes from," he muses.

As he removes his pants and underwear, Andrea says, "Very nice. I have been waiting for this moment all night. Bring that hard dick over here so that I can see it better." Zack crawls into the bed next to her and they begin to make out. As their tongues are playfully jousting with each other, Zack reaches out to fiddle-faddle with her long and erect nipple. He is rubbing the nipple between his thumb and index finger and kneading her breast. Meanwhile, she reaches one of her hands down and begins caressing his engorged dick. She lubricates her fingers with his pre-cum and rubs the head.

Zack breaks their kiss and moves his face down to her boobs. He takes the thick, elongated nipple between his lips and sucks on it, like a straw. "Oh my. That feels so good. Yes. Yes, keep that up," She exclaims. He switches to the other nipple and begins sucking on it and uses his hand to rub and flick at the nipple that just left his lips. He opens his mouth wider and sucks her entire tit into his mouth and laps at the nipple with his tongue.

With all of this stimulation, Andrea is stroking his dick harder and faster. Zack puts his hand over her hand to stop its motion. "You need to stop that now, or this will be over way too soon for me. Let me concentrate on you for a while."

She makes a pouty face, but releases his cock from her grasp. He gives each nipple one more quick suck and then starts kissing and licking his way down her torso until he arrives at her bushy pussy. Her aroma is captivating and he uses his fingers to part the hair and find her vulva and clitoris. He begins licking her lips and the entrance to her vagina. He enjoys the taste of her secretions and starts sucking on her lips and lapping at her hole. Soon enough, he moves up towards her clit and begins licking around it and occasionally right over it. "Oh, my God. You are so good at this. Yes. Right there. Right there," She mutters. With her encouragement, he starts lapping at and sucking on her love button, while inserting a finger into her vagina. "Ooooooooh," she begins to bellow, as her entire body starts to tremble and shake. She puts her hands on his head and pushes him deeper into her pussy. Zack is doing his best to breathe through his mouth while continuing to lick her clitoris. He inserts a second finger into her love canal and starts exploring the front wall looking for her G-spot. He had recently read about this on the internet and he is anxious to test out this newfound knowledge. He finds a small patch that feels different from the rest of the vaginal wall and he uses his fingers to rub and stroke it. This sends her over the edge. She stiffens up while still quivering. Her voice crescendos, "Aaaahhhh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck yea." After about a half a minute, she relaxes and pushes his head away. "Too much. Okay. Too much. Too much." Zack breaks off his oral stimulation and moves up to embrace her while she recovers from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, Andrea revives. "Damn, you are good at that. Plus, you found my G-spot on the first try. I am duly impressed with your skill at cunnilingus. Now, I have a favor to ask. I know that we have to get you done; but would you mind fucking my butt, instead of my pussy. I really, really prefer ass play."

"Of course. Whatever you desire," Zack replies. Meanwhile, he is thinking, "Whoa, she wants me to fuck her ass instead of her pussy. I never ever imagined that I would actually get to do that. That's not a hardship, that's a blessing."

"Do you have a favorite position you like to be in for this?" Andrea asks.

"Well actually, I've never done it that way before. So, whatever you wish is okay with me."

"Really. You have never talked some girl into letting you fuck her butt? Well, I am delighted to be your first. Go into the nightstand on your side and take out the lube. The keys to great anal sex are plenty of lube and patience. I will lube up my ass while you lather up your dick." When Zack finished lubing up his cock, he turns to find Andrea on her hands and knees with her ass facing him. She spreads her legs and says, "Now saddle up behind me and probe my butt with first one finger, then two to loosen me up. Then you can slowly insert that hard dick into me."

Her ass readily accepts Zack's fingers, so he tries his dick next. He has to push a little but he penetrates her without much difficulty. "Ooooo. That feels so nice. I feel so full. I didn't realize before now but you have a thick cock. Much wider than average. It feels great. Now, slowly begin pumping in and out until you are all the way in." Zack does as instructed. Her ass feels fantastic. It is much tighter than a pussy. And the view is incredible. He is looking at her long, arched back and her rounded butt cheeks and watching his cock glide into and out of her asshole. "You can use one hand to hold onto my hip if you want, and if you would not mind reach the other hand around and play with my clit."

It doesn't take long for Andrea and Zack to get a good rhythm going. As he slides into her, she pushes back at him. His right hand is fondling her love button and penetrating her vagina in time with his thrusting. Soon enough, she begins to moan and shudder and has another tremendous orgasm. This causes her asshole to contract around his fat cock and that sends him over cliff. He starts to quiver and quake. He yells out and pumps his semen deep into her bowels. She collapses onto the bed and he falls on top of her, his dick still inside her. They both lie there, panting for several minutes.

As Zack rolls off of her, his dick pulls out of her butt. "Ah, you took it out," she complains. "I was really enjoying your fat cock in my ass." Zack snuggles up to her and they assume a spoon position, with his dick resting between her butt cheeks. They both drift off to sleep.

Zack wakes up and looks at the clock on the nightstand. It has only been about 15 minutes since they both fell asleep. Andrea also stirs and feeling his rigid cock poking her in the back comments, "That dick of yours is hard again, and raring to go isn't it? Oh, I forgot. Young bucks are always horny, aren't they?"

"Yeah. I guess that is true. But you know how some people get the munchies when they smoke pot? Well, I get extra horny. Sorry."

"Don't apologize. That will teach me to go after someone eight years my junior. Let's get you taken care of so we can both get some rest." She rolls onto her back and opens her thighs. "Come on, stud. You get my pussy this time."

Zack climbs on top of her and slowly inserts his engorged dick into her vagina. It feels magnificent. Although anal sex is fun, and highly erotic, there is nothing like having your cock encased in a warm, moist, tight, velvety smooth pussy. That feeling is nirvana. Andrea flexes her hips so that her pelvis tilts up. "Oh, you feel so wonderful," he moans. He begins sliding in and out of her, slowly at first, but with growing urgency.

"I usually prefer anal sex to vaginal," she remarks. "But your thick dick feels perfect in my pussy. I am glad that you are such a horny, young stud." She wraps her arms around him and begins scratching and caressing his back. She leans her face up to kiss him and pushes her tongue into his mouth. He opens his mouth and accepts her tongue, just as she accepting his cock.

He is thrusting with increasing determination, and she starts doing a Kegel and rotating her pelvis. "Here it cums. Here it cums. Oh, my God. Aaahhhh," He mumbles into her mouth as he feels the tingling start in his groin and rapidly spread throughout his lower body. It rises up his prick and he feels his cum blasting out of the end of his dick and deep inside her. This load feels bigger than the last one and she can feel him pulsating in her vagina, along with a growing warmth and wetness. Finally, he collapses upon her, in a state of complete tranquility.

She hugs him firmly until his breathing slows and he starts to rouse. As he begins to rise up from her, she clutches him tighter and says, "You do not have to get up just yet. Lie on me and relax. I'm enjoying having you on top of me, and inside me," she whispers. He settles back down and starts to kiss her. This time their kissing is more gentle and tender, rather than erotic and passionate.

Eventually, Andrea says, "I need to go the bathroom and clean up before I can fall asleep for the night."

"I will come with you. You can show me where the bathroom is and I can relieve myself."

They walk to the bathroom holding hands. He uses the toilet first and then Andrea sits on it. "Please," she says. "No comments about any rude noises you may hear. Those sounds are your fault, after all. I have cum dripping out of two holes." They both laugh. She cleans herself up and they head back to their bedroom, where they quickly fall asleep in each other's arms.

________________________________

Andrea wakes up before Zack and lies in bed observing his slumbering, nude form and ruminating. "I cannot believe what I did last night. I do not sleep with men that I know only casually. Lois and Ella are frequently talking about their sexual exploits, but I am not like that. I do not believe it is proper to have intimate relations with men, just because they are cute or hot. Maybe I am a prude. I know that is what they think of me. Perhaps, I will shock them both and mention what I have done."

For the third week in a row, Zackery wakes up in a strange room, in a strange bed. As he opens his eyes, he sees a nude Andrea gazing at him with a smile on her face. "I cannot believe that this keeps happening to me," he thinks. "No one would ever believe me if I tried to explain to them what I did on my co-op." He smiles at Andrea and murmurs, "Good morning. You are a most pleasant sight to awaken to."

"As are you. I was thoroughly enjoying watching you sleep," she replies. "The rhythmic rising of falling of your chest as you breath. Your handsome, youthful face. And your flaccid penis, just lying there, soft and quiescent."

"Yea, I guess I was kind of excitable last night. Sometimes, I get like that when I smoke pot. I hope it was okay."

"Do not fret, you were marvelous. Do you think you have one more performance in you? I was hoping to sample that thick piece of meat again. I usually find vaginal penetration not that satisfying, but you, my dear, are the exception." She reaches down and begins to rub his dick. Almost immediately, it starts to swell and lengthen. "Ah yes, I believe I will be able to coax you back to life. That is the advantage of young men. They can go all night and again the next morning." She strokes his cock and fondles his balls until he is completely hard, fully erect, and leaking pre-cum.

Andrea gets on her hands and knees, doggy style, and Zack moves between her legs and rubs the head of his cock up and down along her labia. "Please, just do it already," she commands. He pushes the head of his penis into her warm, moist hole, rather abruptly. "Yes. That's what I need. Your thick cock feels so wonderful." She repositions herself, lowering her chest to the bed so that her butt is sticking up.

"Oooo. That is nice. I feel like I am really deeper than usual. And the view is amazing. You have a great ass," Zack announces. He begins steadily sliding in and out of her pussy, until he achieves full penetration. He moves his left hand up and starts to play with her butt hole.

He inserts his thumb into her ass and she groans with pleasure, "Oh my. Yes. You are so good to me. I love how your fat cock stretches me. Fills me up." He starts thrusting more energetically and she can feel him stimulating her G-spot. "Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Yes, keep it up. Right there. That is the spot." The tension in her groin is building higher and higher. A feeling of warmth and absolute pleasure spreads throughout her body. She quivers and shakes and shudders. "Ahh. Ahh. Aaaahhhh," she shrieks as an intense orgasm overwhelms her.

Her climax causes her vagina to contract, rhythmically squeezing his cock. This extra pressure on his dick, along with her joyful bellowing, and the erotic view of his prick sliding in and out of her pussy while his thumb is penetrating her ass, pushes him over the edge. "Here it cums. Here it cums. Oooooooooooh," he roars, as he shoots pulse after pulse of his seed into her. After the last spurt, his body crumples on her and she flops flat onto the bed. They both lie there for several minutes, panting and enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss.

When his dick softens and falls out of her vagina, he rolls off of her onto his back. She rolls over onto her side, facing him. She drapes her arm across his chest and rests her head in the crook of his neck. "Wow. You are a really good lover," she whispers in his ear. "We should get up and get washed and dressed. Everyone will be in the great room for breakfast. And we should make an appearance." She gets up and goes to the hall bath to shower. Zack lies there trying to process all that has happened to him during this co-op. And it is only halfway finished. When she returns to their room, he gets up and showers. They then proceed downstairs to join the others at breakfast.

123456...8