The Co-Op Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finish eating, they each drink tea, open their fortune cookies, and read them aloud. Ella's fortune reads, "Plan for many pleasures ahead."

"Oh, I like the sound of that," Ella giggles.

Lois' fortune states, "The one you love is closer than you think." She grabs Zack's arm and exclaims, "I wonder what that means."

Zack's fortune says, "The night is young and so are you."

Ella pronounces, "That means we cannot go home yet. We need to go out after this."

Lois, says "We have to go to that karaoke place. We haven't done that in a month or two. Oh, Zack, you're going to love it. Have you ever done karaoke?"

"No, I haven't but it sounds like fun. Let's do it."

They stroll to the "Downtown Medley" and find a table off to the side and order drinks. Zack has a gin martini, while Lois orders a margarita, and Ella has a mojito. They have a great time listening to people sing and singing along with the crowd. Eventually, Ella says to Lois, "C'mon, let's do our song." The ladies get up and sing "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper. It is an older song from the 1980s; they have done it before and it is a crowd pleaser that gets people singing and clapping.

"Wow, you gals are really good," Zack remarks. "I am not sure that I could do that. I'd be too shy and anxious." After much cajoling and another martini, they convince Zack to get up and sing. He performs, "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" from the Backstreet Boys. He does a fantastic job talk-singing with just the right amount of attitude; the audience loves it and gives him loud applause.

After a wonderful evening, they walk back to the ladies' apartment. Zack is wondering if anything will happen. He has had sex with both Ella and Lois separately, and he knows that they have talked to each other about their experiences with him. He imagines the possibilities, "Will they invite me in? Will one of them make a move? Will both of them make a move? Should I make a move? But which one? And what would happen with the other one?"

When they arrive at the door to the apartment, the ladies simultaneously kiss Zack on a cheek. "Good night, Zack," says Lois.

"Thanks for inviting us out. We had a great time," Ella adds.

"Wait, you're not going to invite me in?"

"Wow. Look at you being bold and self-assured," Lois responds. "What happened to the shy college boy we met seven weeks ago?"

"Yeah, you have grown more confident around women," Ella declares. "But you will have to put your libido on hold until next weekend. Lois and I are planning a special night for you as a going away present."

They both lean in and wrap their arms around Zack and each other. They manage to kiss him on the mouth at the same time. Their three tongues are probing and licking all at once. It is not the way Zack hoped that the night would end, but the promise of next weekend is both intriguing and titillating.

Week 8

Zack's last week in the lab is spent helping the others with various projects they are working on. He gets to interact with each of the lovely ladies that he has become friends with over the last seven weeks. On Tuesday, Tomás announces that they will knock off early on Friday. He is sponsoring a going away dinner for Zack at a fancy Italian restaurant and this way everyone will have a chance to go home and get dressed up.

On Friday, they meet at The Etruscan Table, an upscale restaurant just on the outskirts of town. When Zack arrives, Tomás, Maria, and Andrea are already there. They are in a small, private room in the back. There are various antipasti set out on trays and bottles of red and white wine. He pours himself a glass of red wine and grabs some bruschetta and joins the conversation. Ten minutes later, Lois and Ella arrive and join in the banter. Everyone is laughing and having a good time.

When they sit down for dinner, Tomás says, "Zackery, you have been the best co-op student we have had in a long, long time. It will be my pleasure to provide you with an outstanding letter of reference, if you need one. Although by the time you graduate next year, we will probably be hiring some additional personnel and if you want the position, it is yours." Tomás raises his wine glass and says, "Salud. Thank you, Zackery. I believe that your future will be long and bright."

Everyone claps and pronounces their assent. Maria speaks next. "Zack, it has been wonderful working with you. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I know you have seen things, and done things, that you never thought you might see or do." She has the faintest smirk on her face as she says this.

Andrea talks next. "I agree that it has been wonderful to work with you and get to know you. I hope that I have taught you some techniques that you will find useful in the future, and that you have had some amazing first-time experiences." She grins and winks at him.

Lois and Ella, as usual, are talking over each over and finishing each other's sentences. They also compliment Zack about his work ethic and willingness to learn new things. Zack thanks everyone for their tutelage and kindness and friendship. Inwardly, he is amused at all of the innuendo and double entendre.

At the end of dinner, Tomás shakes Zack's hand and wishes him good luck. Maria gives him a gentle hug and kisses him on both cheeks. She whispers so that no one else can hear, "Buena suerte, Zackery. I will always remember our time together." Tomás gives her a quizzical look, but he doesn't say anything; they leave together to go home.

Andrea gives Zack a kiss on the lips, a kiss that lingers a little too long to be considered unintentional, and hugs him firmly. She murmurs close to his ear, "If you ever have a free weekend, remember the monthly get-together at my friend's house. You can escort me anytime." She pulls back so that everyone can hear and says, "Goodbye and good luck, my friend." She turns, waves to Ella and Lois, and leaves by herself.

Lois calls for an Uber and she, Ella, and Zack head back to the ladies' apartment. They are once again taken aback by Andrea's interaction with him and during the ride home they badger Zack to tell them what that was all about. Lois says, "Okay, that is the second time our shy and reserved colleague, who dislikes public displays of affection by the way, kissed you in public. Did you two go out on a date or something?"

Ella probes further, "Did you sleep with her? I asked you that before and you denied it." Zack develops the faintest smile. Ella continues, "You did, didn't you? You bedded her. You rascal, you."

Zack merely shakes his head and announces, "A gentleman never tells. And I am a gentleman."

When the car arrives at the apartment, The girls invite him in for a nightcap. Zackery begins to think that maybe his dreams will come true and that something extraordinary will happen with the ladies tonight. Lois pours everyone a snifter of brandy and they sit on the couch talking. Finally, Ella stands up and announces, "I think it is time that Lois and I get more comfortable."

Lois also gets up and says, "Zack, help me with this sofa." He looks at her questioningly, unsure what she is asking. "We need to convert it. Reach your hand under that cushion, grab the handle, and pull up and out." Zack does as she instructs while Lois grabs another handle and they convert the sofa into a king-size bed. "We brought this sofa-bed so that when we have parties, people can sleep over."

Ella moves next to him and says, "Now it is time for you to get undressed. Remove your shoes and socks, please." She starts unbuttoning his shirt, while Lois starts unfastening his belt and unzipping his slacks.

"Oh, my God. Is this really happening to me?" He mumbles.

"Yes, it is really happening," Lois giggles.

Ella adds, "We are all going to have an amazing evening." She removes his shirt, and both she and Lois push him back onto the sofa-bed and pull off his pants and underwear. His rapidly hardening, thick, six-inch dick springs into view. "Oh, that looks yummy. Now, you lie here and patiently wait while Lois and I get comfortable." The ladies retire to their respective bedrooms and close the doors.

After several minutes of lying on the bed completely naked, Zack is beginning to get a little anxious and his erection is starting to wilt. "What could be taking them so long," he wonders. "It feels quite vulnerable to be lying here alone, in a strange apartment, nude." Just then, the doors to both bedrooms open and the ladies march out. They are both stark-naked. They walk towards the sofa-bed and stop about four feet from it, both striking a sensual pose. Zack's eyes are bouncing back and forth between them as if he is watching a tennis match. There is a huge smile on his face.

They are so different, yet so alike. At 5-foot-8, Ella is eight inches taller than Lois. She has shoulder length, reddish-brown hair and large brown eyes; while Lois has curly honey blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Ella has proportional 34B breasts with 2.5-inch rose-colored areola and protruding nipples. Her reddish-brown pubic hair is trimmed into a landing strip. Lois has large breasts for her petite size, 33C, with pale pink areola and flat nipples. Her pubic hair is shaved bare.

"So, which do you prefer blondes or brunettes?" Lois inquires.

"Neatly trimmed or completely shaved?" Ella asks.

Zack looks dumbfounded. "Uh, I ... I ... I like you both."

"Good answer," Ella says. "Now, let us begin." They both climb onto the bed on either side of Zack and start feeling and rubbing and scratching their way up his legs. When they arrive at his groin, they begin alternately kissing his balls and dick. First, Ella kisses his left ball and then Lois kisses the right one. Ella kisses up the left side of his dick, and Lois then kisses up the right side. When she reaches the tip, she slurps the head into her mouth and sucks it. Ella then sucks on the head and proceeds to swallow about half of his thick cock.

"Oh, my God. If you keep that up, I am going to cum," Zack announces.

"Well, we cannot have that. It is too early in the festivities. Ella, you are going to need to slow down, honey," Lois says.

Ella pulls off his dick and pouts. "Okay. If you insist." She starts kissing and licking her way up his abdomen working towards his left nipple. Lois does the same on the right side. When they arrive, they both suck his nipples.

"Wow, that feels amazing," Zack says.

The girls continue their upward trajectory, and start kissing and sucking and nuzzling his neck. Finally, Lois kisses him on the lips forcing her tongue into his mouth. Zack reaches out with his hands and starts squeezing a boob, pinching a nipple, or grabbing an ass. Whatever, he can make contact with. Ella moves her mouth closer to them and starts licking both Lois' and Zack's face. Lois breaks off her kiss with Zack and proceeds to kiss Ella. After a minute Lois once again nuzzles his neck, while Ella attacks his mouth with her lips and tongue.

The ladies kiss and lick their way back down towards his dick. Lois begins sucking and bobbing on it, while Ella licks his scrotum and sucks the left ball into her mouth. They switch and Ella vigorous fellates him, while Lois sucks his right testicle. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Here it cums. Oooooooooo," Zack yells. His dick starts pulsating and he feels the semen rise up from his scrotum, up the shaft of his penis, and blast out the tip.

When Lois hears him yell and feels him start to spasm, she removes his ball from her mouth and gently pushes a wet finger into his asshole. She positions her mouth next to Ella, awaiting her turn. Ella opens her eyes to look to see if Lois is in position. She takes the first two powerful shots of his hot, sticky cum, and backs off his cock. Lois Immediately wraps her lips around Zack's dick and starts sucking. She begins massaging his prostate trying to milk as much semen from him as possible. Zack ejaculates four more ropes of tasty cum into her mouth.

After the last spasm when she feels him relax, she stops bobbing and seeks out Ella. The two women kiss, passing Zack's semen back and forth between them.

Once Lois releases his dick from her mouth, he opens his eyes and is astounded to see the two of them kissing and trading his cum back and forth. They break off their kiss, look at him, and visibly swallow. They lie down next to him, Ella on the left and Lois on the right. He wraps his arms around them. "Wow. That was probably the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I cannot believe that you two did that."

"We aim to please," Ella says.

"We are so glad that you enjoyed it," Lois adds. "But the night is still young, and you need to take care of us next."

The ladies let Zack rest for a few minutes when Ella sits up and says, "Okay, big boy. You have rested enough, do me now." She repositions herself on her back in the center of the sofa-bed. She spreads her legs and Zack crawls up between them. He begins by kissing and sucking her inner thighs, slowly moving closer and closer to her honey pot. Lois lies on Ella's right side kissing her and playing with her boob. He is licking her vulva and exploring her folds with his tongue. Every now and then, his tongue drifts up towards her clitoris causing her to moan and twitch. He inserts his tongue into her vagina feasting on her juices. He gets his hands involved caressing her lips and starts to spread them apart to better access her love button. He glides his tongue over her engorged clit and begins to suck on it. This causes her to tremble and spasm and grunt. Her hands move down and push his head deeper into her pussy. Her groaning gets louder and louder until she yells out. Her body stiffens and her thighs clamp together trapping his head. She quivers and quakes and finally an intense orgasm washes over body. As she begins to relax, Zack slows and lightens his licking until she finally says, "Okay, you may stop, now. That was wonderful."

"Wow, that was fun watching him do you and seeing you cum," Lois says to Ella. Turning to Zackery she says, "That made me extremely horny, you need to take care of me, now. Do me doggy style." While Ella is still on her back, Lois mounts her and lowers her head so that they can kiss. She also raises her ass in the air giving Zack a tremendous view of her hairless snatch. Her hairless lips are swollen and wet and present an inviting target for his cock. He inserts his hard and erect prick into her causing them both to moan. He begins thrusting in and out of her warm, moist, tight cunt. Lois' mouth is smashed up against Ella's lips and their tongues are jousting with each other. Ella reaches down begins fiddling with Lois' love button. Looking down Zack is watching his thick dick drive between her vulva. He spies her asshole almost winking at him and decides that it needs attention, too. He moistens his right thumb with pussy juice and starts rubbing her brown hole and after it loosens up, he introduces his thumb into her ass. The combination of Zack's pounding her pussy and Ella rubbing her clitoris, and now Zack stimulating her butthole causes Lois to cry out as a huge climax engulfs her. Upon hearing Lois yell and feeling her vagina contract around his fat dick and her ass tighten around his thumb, a tremendous orgasm quickly overtakes Zack and he shoots his hot, sticky load into her. Once they both finished, Lois collapses upon Ella and Zack crumples upon her.

After a few moments Ella pleads, "Hey guys, I don't want to ruin anything but you're crushing me."

Zack immediately comes to his senses and rolls off of them and onto his back. "Sorry, I was lost in the post-orgasmic cloud."

Lois giggles, "Yeah, me too. That was an amazing climax. You guys were stimulating every part of me - my pussy, my clit, my ass. I just lost control." Lois rolled over on her side and Ella snuggles up against her. Her tits pushing into Lois' back while her hand is clutching Lois' boob. Zack, in turn, spoons Ella his soft dick is resting in her ass crack. In a few minutes, they are all fast asleep.

_________________________

For the fifth, and last, time during this co-op experience, Zackery wakes up in a strange room, in a strange bed. He remembers what happened last night and realizes that although their bodies are still intertwined bodies, their alignment is different. Zackery is in the middle of the sofa-bed between the two ladies. Somehow during the night, they had shifted positions. His hand is clutching a breast, from the size he assumes it belongs to Lois, and when he opens his eyes, he confirms that it is Lois. He feels a hand holding his dick and when he looks down, he sees that it is Ella's hand. "What a lovely way to wake up," he thinks to himself." He then recognizes that she is not just holding his morning wood, but gently stroking him. "Good morning, Ella."

"Good morning, Zackery. I hope you don't mind; I found my hand near you dick when I woke up and it looked so nice lying there that I just had to touch it. Well, maybe I did a little more than just touch it," she giggled.

"No, I do not mind at all. It is a wonderful way to wake up."

Lois stirs and says, "Hey, what are you guys up to?" She sees Ella playing with Zack's six-inch dick. "Ooh, are we going to start this day the way we finished yesterday?"

"I am hoping to. If Zack is up for it that is," Ella chuckles.

"Oh, I think I can go again. Whenever you are ready," he responds. "How do you want me?"

"On your back. I want to ride you cowgirl style." With that said, Zack rolls over onto his back and Ella gets on top of him. She grasps his wide, rigid cock, points at the opening to her pussy, and slowly impales herself. "Oh my, I do love the way you feel inside me," she exclaims. She begins to bounce up and down on his thick dick. Zack reaches up and starts to play with her 34B tits. Caressing them, squeezing them, and tweaking her protruding nipples.

Lois is lying next to them watching her best friend fuck their co-worker. She starts playing with her clit, since the action unfolding before her is making her very horny. "I cannot just lie here and watch. It's making me crazy," she says.

Ella stops her bouncing, removes Zack's hands from her boobs, spreads her arms wide, and says to Lois, "Come here and kiss me." Lois gets up and straddles Zack. She pushes her 33C tits against Ella's boobs and they begin a passionate kiss.

Zack says, "Wait, I have an even better idea. Lois, scooch back towards my face so that I can lick you."

"Oooh, that sounds delightful," Lois replies. She relocates so that her pussy is over Zack's mouth and he starts to lick vulva and suck on her vagina. Once in position, she resumes kissing Ella. Meanwhile, Ella re-starts rocking her hips and pelvis back and forth. Eventually they find a rhythm where everyone is getting stimulated. The overt eroticism of their triple coupling causes Lois to orgasm first. She drenches Zack's face with her juices and he begins to spurt his seed deep inside Ella. Upon feeling Zack pulsating in her vagina, Ella achieves climax and cries out. Once they have all finished, they collapse in a heap on the sofa-bed. They lie there panting and sighing for several minutes.

Zackery stirs first. "Ladies, this has got to be the most remarkable co-op an undergraduate has ever experienced, both professionally and personally. Thank you both for advancing my education."

"Zack, it has been wonderful getting to know you, and getting to seduce you," Ella chuckles.

"In all seriousness, Zackery, you are an amazing guy," Lois adds. "We do not want you to leave, but we know you have to get back to your apartment and pack for the trip home. This has been a great experience for Ella and me, too."

"Please think of us fondly when you return to college and tell your friends about your experiences during your summer co-op," Ella says. "Adieu, mon ami."

1...345678