The Coastal Path Pt. 02

Story Info
Entranced by a fleeting encounter he searches for his dream.
1.9k words
4.5
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost three weeks since I had encountered her, alone in that secluded spot. Since then, I hadn't been able to get her out of my thoughts, not that I had tried.

I'd lived in this beautiful part of the country for over five years, ever since I changed jobs and moved out of the city. I knew I'd made the right decision, it was a calmer pace of life, so peaceful and I enjoyed being closer to nature. When I first arrived my dog, Cooper and I would enjoy long walks through fields and along the coast, he used to love a splash in the surf on hot days. Now without him, I keep up the daily walks but come home to an empty house. Nevertheless, I still love it here with so much nature and beauty around me. I had found a new home and a new purpose running the local bookshop but for the last few weeks, I've been distracted, staring out of the windows, longing for her to walk past my shop. Of course, my greatest question was whether I would ever see her again.

Today the sun was shining from behind the clouds and not nearly as hot as the day that I saw her. I had a few hours before I was due into work until later so I had time for my regular walk. I pulled open my heavy front door and could feel the cool air blowing in from the sea bringing back memories of her hair being tussled by the wind. It was a good day to be alive.

Every Saturday since I saw her I made sure that my walk took me past that spot and every time I approached it my heart would race, my hands become clammy and all I could think about was her. But every I looked for her I was disappointed.

That secluded hiding place could be used for many purposes; to shelter from the rain, to have a quiet smoke but her use was by far the most enjoyable and original. All I had been looking for was some shade but instead, I discovered her in her most private moment of self-pleasure. I never expected to find a beautiful woman, barefooted, laying on the grass and in complete abandon. For a second I thought I should turn away and let her have her privacy but then I heard her sigh. She instantly captured me with that sound. I knew I should leave but I was frozen to the spot by desire. All I wanted to do was see more of her, to hear more of her. I couldn't leave.

And then she was so flustered as she tried to make her escape, yet so confident and bold. I remember every detail of her. Her face, her hair blown wildly by the wind, that thin pale dress and the curve of her hips as she walked away. Was she even wearing anything underneath her dress? What would have happened if I had followed her down that path?

Today, as I reached that same point in my walk, I stopped and glanced down between the trees. I took a few steps towards that very location. Would she be there today? Suddenly, I caught sight of material blowing in the wind. Perhaps the edge of her dress? My face flushed and my heart raced. Would she be pleased to see me? Would she think of me as some voyeur? I reached the place and saw the dress was a piece of plastic caught in the trees. My desire had tricked my brain and my overactive imagination. She had me enthralled and I didn't know how to escape her.

Late at night, as I lay in bed, I would dream of her. I remembered her so clearly; the pale colour of her legs, her head arched back, her hand deep between her thighs, her long hair blowing in the breeze. Imagination did the rest and of course, that delicious memory of her gasping and sighing. That memory helped me reach my peak on several occasions and with each replay of that moment my desire to see her again became stronger. I found myself walking the coastal path earlier or later to see if she would be there but to no avail. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see her again. How can I stop this obsession before it took over my life?

I walked down to the secluded spot, looking at the grass where she had been, remembering how she had lain. The wind blew from the beach below, through the trees and over me this time. I smiled to myself as I pictured her. Perhaps I shouldn't have been so quick to let her go. I could have held onto her bag for longer or asked her name or number. But no, I couldn't force her into wanting me, she had already given me so many pleasurable moments.

I stood there looking out at the waves growing larger on the sea, the sun revealed itself from behind the clouds and I felt the warm sunlight on my face and then over the rest of me. I smiled at the memory of her bathed in sunlight I breathed in the scent of the sea. How must she have felt here alone? The thought of her was overpowering.

I was feeling hotter now with the sunshine warming me. After all my thoughts of her, I could feel a stirring in my jeans. My heart was pounding, pumping blood through my body and filling me. As I stood there in the heat of the sun I could feel my cock rising. Soon my thickening shaft was pulling my boxers tight and making me feel uncomfortable. Had she felt this aroused and full of desire lying there in the grass with the wind blowing over her? I pictured her pale white dress blowing in the breeze. I felt my cock swell. I could feel the sensitive head of my cock pressing against the smooth cotton of my boxers.

I let the thought of her play in my imagination, her legs, her sighs, her sticky wet fingers. I would have to wait here a while to let my erection subside, although there was another way of dealing with it.

My hand moved toward the bulge in my trousers, I brushed my hand against it and it responded with a pleasurable throb. Dare I? It would be so wrong but would it be any worse than what she had done? What would it feel like to pleasure myself just as she had? What had she said? It felt amazing?

I looked around, I was alone and out of sight. With my fingers tingling and my hands nearly shaking I unzipped my jeans and reached into my boxers. My firm cock sprang out excitedly. Instantly I felt the chill wind on my swollen flesh. It felt so good. Excitedly, I pushed my boxers down further and the cold air was like the tickle of a lover's hand over my balls causing them to tighten to my body. I wanted to reveal more of myself but I knew I must be quick.

With the image of her in my mind I wrapped my hand tightly around my cock. I turned away from the path and towards the sea making sure even if anyone approached no chance of being observed. The cold air made my skin sensitive and had already made my nipples hard. I reached up with my free hand and brushed them through my shirt.

My manhood throbbed with the blood pulsing through it standing as hard as the tree branches around me. Was it the thought of her or the danger of being caught? I wished she was here, I wanted her to catch me. Would she have enjoyed watching as much as I had done?

With a strong grip, I stroked my hand along the length of my cock and then back down. Long, hard strokes. I let out a long held in sigh.

I could see her there, her bare legs, the muscles tight in her thighs as she held her legs apart and worked her fingers against her swollen wet lips, building herself towards orgasm.

I drew my hand up to the tip of my cock feeling the head swell. The wind was blowing over my bare skin making it tingle. I pulled my hand down till my fingers touched the top of my balls already swollen and tight.

The wind blowing over her bare skin, over her legs, body and breasts. Another stroke, my fingers teased me then back down. Her hand on her breast, pulling the dress away revealing more of her pale skin playing with her large aroused nipples. I undid a button, slipped my hand inside my shirt and played with my own. I rubbed them roughly watching her do the same, I wanted to feel the same pleasure she had.

I pictured her there, carefree in nature, the wind revealing all of her to me. She smiled at me knowing I was there, wanting me to look, loving being watched, letting the pleasure take control of her.

My strokes were faster now, building on the pleasure she had given me, squeezing tightly as if I was sliding into her. I imagined her watching me, kneeling in front of me and then parting her warm wet lips. Her tongue stretched out hungrily. Her mouth surrounding my swollen cock. Her tongue tasting my most sensitive parts. I half closed my eyes, and leaned my head back, my balls tightening as I felt my juices build.

I could see her naked in front of me the bright sunlight on her shoulders. I could hear her sighs, her gasps and after a few more strokes I was far beyond the point of no return.

She looked up at me staring me right in the eyes. The cum flowed up my shaft, pumping out into the sunlight, arcing through the warm summer air.

Her smile widened as she watched, just as I had done to her. A fountain of my juices sprayed over her smiling face and then dripped down onto her cleavage and breasts.

She leaned forward giving my cock a gentle kiss as I squeezed tightly producing one final gush of cream covering my fingers and knuckles.

I let out a deep satisfied sigh and surprised myself with how loud it was. I opened my eyes and saw that she was gone and I was standing alone. My breathing was heavy but I listened carefully for anyone walking past, hoping I hadn't been overheard.

"Fuck!" I whispered under my breath. What had I just done? What was I thinking?

I quickly wiped my sticky fingers on a clean patch of grass. I pushed my firm, dripping cock back into my boxers as best I could and zipped myself up carefully. I gathered myself together, my cheeks still flush with the passion I had experienced. Yet somehow it had felt right. I felt warm and satisfied, she was right, even with just a ghost of her it had felt amazing.

How could I have done something so crazy? But I knew why. The memory of her was so powerful, so erotic, I had let it take over my desires. I needed to get home and forget about her. I tried to walk calmly back through the trees, towards the path hoping to cool off before I saw anyone.

Even as I walked home I knew that I would be back here next week, still looking, still hoping to see her. Perhaps next week I would find her again. I would finally be to talk to her, tell her how I feel and do more than just dream about holding her.